PDA

View Full Version : Resolved // Magic Service

havasu522
05-29-2007, 10:26 AM
First I want to thank all of you who have advised me on other shops . But most of all I would like to say thanks to Bob and K.C. from Magic who were on the phone this A.M. to resolve my issue, they were very nice and apoligized for the issues we had. To me that means alot. I told them I will bring my boat back for it's next service and see how it goes . As I posted in the original thread I was not looking to bash Magic just to make sure all of you get it in writting and make sure you only get what you ask for . So again thank all of you for responding and also thank you to Bob and K.C. for resolving my issues. :)

Bella
05-29-2007, 11:10 AM
Good to hear!

scarabrick2
05-29-2007, 11:11 AM
Way to go keith I mean BOB

Not So Fast
05-29-2007, 12:33 PM
Is it Casey or is there a K.C. there now?? Casey is one of the old timers there now :D NSF

havasu522
05-29-2007, 01:28 PM
Sorry it was Casey ...Did not have my Starbucks yet ..

reDECKulous
05-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Young guy named Brian is pretty cool too... helped me out with some drive fluid problems over the weekend.
Eric

Not So Fast
05-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Good deal on being resolved :D Lets keep this up front so the Magic bashing is kept to a minimum, they have enough war wounds from the boards as it is. NSF

Marty Gras
05-29-2007, 08:01 PM
Glad that they came to you FIRST. This shows that they really want to "work things out". I've done business with "NASM" and I feel that today everyone there is under pressure. Every time I go there, I deal with another "new face". Every one of the people I have delt with has been very accommodating, but "building a business relationship" has been very difficult. When "Clu" ran the repair shop,(Industrial) everything was 'low key' and in order. I always got the correct prices for parts and labor on every job. Mark always went out of his way to provide all the info I needed at the time, on every drive repair. I hope things will stay in order as they have been in the past. I know the work is good, but will a few dollars change your mind? I hope not.

Magic34
05-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Sorry it was Casey ...Did not have my Starbucks yet ..
Casey has helped me out a few times. Nice guy.
Next time if you feel at all uncomfortable, contact Brett as I said in the other thread. He will always do everything to take care of you, and any other customer at that as well.
Brett is such a nice guy, he is letting me use his truck to pull my boat to Powell anytime I want. :D The dually makes me nervous heading up to high elevations and back down. Cool folks over there.