PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get Stopped by the LEOS this weekend?

Trailer Park Casanova
05-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Maynard got stopped on Laffing Skull trail by the SB Sheriffs.
They gave him a badge then sent him on his way.
Note: milk in the beer holder.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812river_2007_024-med.jpg

OCMerrill
05-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Great Pic.
So he was a drinkin what 2%....what a rebel.:D :D

RitcheyRch
05-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Cute picture.

Riverguy92345
05-29-2007, 05:43 PM
we were out at Echo, past the dunes at the falls, when 4 sherriffs showed up. They were very nice and polite and just hung out to talk for a while.They were out of barstow, and knew some of the same people. i have seen a couple of them last year,with the same results.
Treat them with respect as people and you will receive the same in return.

Trailer Park Casanova
05-29-2007, 06:24 PM
It's 16 or over to drive carts in our park. How are you getting away with that at Emerald Cove or on BLM land?
As long as a licensed driver is with the child it's OK at Emerald and Del Rio.
Some years back the Golf Carts were pure chaos at Echo. Crazy.
Rhinos, Mules, Rangers complete driving ban no matter what at Del Rio and Emerald.
Shame really.
Sheriffs were giving the kids toy badges.
Several female deputies in a dunebuggie finding lots of early teen drinking girls out on Jack Ass flats & Bass point and around the park.
The LEO's were mostly just taking their booze away from what we saw, but hell I dunno.

Konabrent
05-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Got pulled over twice on the river, and 4 times on the golf cart.....no tickets, I wasn't doing anything illegal and I wasn't drinking...go fiigure....I guess they just like me!

scooooter7
05-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Got pulled over going to the store this weekend. It was my son wanting to go to the store with me. I ended up having to buy his daughter (my G-baby) a new Radio Flyer.