PDA

View Full Version : Miss USA.....

Jbb
05-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Bang! (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/5/miss-usa-rachel-smith-falls-down.wmv)

Devil's Advocate
05-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Way to represent.:D

HavaSkank
05-29-2007, 06:55 PM
Man, Im gonna have to start watching beauty pageants for the same reason people watch NASCAR....just to witness the nasty crashes

Just foreplay
05-29-2007, 07:08 PM
After reviewing this, a few questions come to mind:
1. Has she been walking long or was she just practicing?
2. Was she with that yellow tige crew? Because I don't want to confuse her
"a realy person"
3. Or did she just come back from havi and have the "red" eye thing going on..
Because if it was the latter, we probably could cut her some slack..:D
By the looks and posts you guys know how to party...

RitcheyRch
05-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Looks like she handled herself real well with just getting back up and proceeding.

HavaSkank
05-29-2007, 07:13 PM
I read an article that indicated the Mexican audience boo'ed Miss USA.

Devil's Advocate
05-29-2007, 07:22 PM
Yeah I heard a segment on the radio this morning. The audience was brutal with the booing. I guess Mexico is bitter with the U.S. on how we're treating their people.:rolleyes:

bignet
05-29-2007, 09:04 PM
I think u guys will find any reason to hate on us mexicans......u gotta be kidding me. I would've laughed to if that chick would've dropped on nationwide tv...c'mon people. U guys have got to stop hatin on us.:idea:
:devil:
bignet

BajaMike
05-29-2007, 09:15 PM
That was kinda funny......her titties still looked pretty damn good!!!:D
(I'm a glass half full kind of guy!) :idea:
http://www.missoklahoma.org/new/4RMolly_LaurenDSC_0309.jpg

Troy McClure
05-29-2007, 09:18 PM
I think u guys will find any reason to hate on us mexicans......u gotta be kidding me. I would've laughed to if that chick would've dropped on nationwide tv...c'mon people. U guys have got to stop hatin on us.:idea:
bignet
WHAT? Haten' on "US". Give me a break. Where do you live? What's your citizenry?
You might want to re-think. You live in the U.S., so, you're either an illegal a visitor or an AMERICAN citizen. There really is no hyphenated countries out there. You're American or you're not.
If you want to be a Mexican, do it, be proud, go back to Mexico and make your country right. Quit trying to change mine to meet your needs.
rant over :mad: :mad:
Quit trying to turn the ILLEGAL immigration problem into a racist action. You, yourself are being racist doing that.
OK, maybe the rant wasn't over?

bignet
05-29-2007, 09:27 PM
WHAT? Haten' on "US". Give me a break. Where do you live? What's your citizenry?
You might want to re-think. You live in the U.S., so, you're either an illegal a visitor or an AMERICAN citizen. There really is no hyphenated countries out there. You're American or you're not.
If you want to be a Mexican, do it, be proud, go back to Mexico and make your country right. Quit trying to change mine to meet your needs.
Quit trying to turn the ILLEGAL immigration problem into a racist action. You, yourself are being racist doing that.
You've got to be kidding...I am definately proud of my heritage. I am Mexican-American. Nothing else. But go back to Mexico? MuthaF*cker what do you think California was?? If you're from the OC, maybe you should open your eyes. "Change your country" when was it yours? I think what makes this country beautiful is the fact that WE all contribute to it. If you don't agree with that, maybe you should read the constitution :idea: ...dumb ass. :D
Ok, I'm done with you.
bignet..

Devil's Advocate
05-29-2007, 09:30 PM
I would have to agree with this.

bignet
05-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Sorry u feel that way...can I still hangout?:idea:

Burn504
05-29-2007, 09:33 PM
You've got to be kidding...I am definately proud of my heritage. I am Mexican-American. Nothing else. But go back to Mexico? MuthaF*cker what do you think California was?? If you're from the OC, maybe you should open your eyes. "Change your country" when was it yours? I think what makes this country beautiful is the fact that WE all contribute to it. If you don't agree with that, maybe you should read the constitution :idea: ...dumb ass. :D
Ok, I'm done with you.
bignet..
first of all you are either one or the other..
hispanic = born in USA
mexican = born in mexico
there is no ****ing mexican american.
and this country became mine when we declared it the USA and I was born here making me a citizen. Dont be mad at us that Mexico doesnt own parts of the USA anymore.:)

Troy McClure
05-29-2007, 09:34 PM
Ok, I'm done with you.
bignet..
Thanks for being done with me, but the U.S. is not a part of Mexico, regardless of our history. If it was, well, I guess it would be in Mexico, right? One question, you call this a beautiful country, yet you hate the people that made it so, WHY?
I have read the Constitution, what does that have to do with this debate exactly?

bignet
05-29-2007, 09:34 PM
hispanic = born in USA
mexican = born in mexico
and this country became mine when we declared it the USA and I was born here making me a citizen. Dont be mad at us that Mexico doesnt own parts of the USA anymore.:)
really....you need to contact the census bureau then. I think you're on to something? :idea:

Devil's Advocate
05-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Sorry u feel that way...can I still hangout?:idea:
;)
Just to reiterate a point that Troy M. made. It's the illegal immigration that is causing the problems here, not the fact that we have legal Mexican-Americans in the U.S. The U.S. is basically a big melting pot anyway. I'm Italian and Spanish, born and raised proud American. I don't care what country you live in, illegal immigration and the crap that comes with it would piss off any citizens who are loyal to their country.
Ok, this is about as deep as I go on ***boat.
:D

Jetboatguru
05-29-2007, 09:41 PM
I really dislike Troy's avatar.

Devil's Advocate
05-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Good curve ball.:D
What the hell is it exactly anyway?:idea: You probably don't like my little devil then either.:devil: :D

Troy McClure
05-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Thanks, that was the intended effect.

Troy McClure
05-29-2007, 09:45 PM
What the hell is it exactly anyway?:idea: You probably don't like my little devil then either.:devil: :D
It's actually and antenna ball type thing from some clothing company's logo. Forget which one but someone else might know.

73kona455
05-30-2007, 04:16 AM
bignet
there is a difference between laughing and booing:mad:

HavaSkank
05-30-2007, 06:21 AM
The were booing in order to demonstrate their opinions regarding the US and the immigation issue. Of course they're pissed! They want to deliver their babies in San Diego County hospital, send their kids to US schools and receive immunization and assistance from WIC.
My best friends mom came LEGALLY from Mexico in 1967. She refuses to hyphenate her citizenship. She will beat your ass if you call her a Mexican-American. She proudly calls herself a "Spicey Latina" however she'll quickly correct you and assure you she is a US citizen, because she did it the right way.
Trust me when I say my Spicey Latina, second mom is FAR more prejudice over this issue than most Caucasions.

Rexone
05-30-2007, 06:39 AM
The were booing in order to demonstrate their opinions regarding the US and the immigation issue. Of course they're pissed! They want to deliver their babies in San Diego County hospital, send their kids to US schools and receive immunization and assistance from WIC.
Fuk Mexico and their two faced illegal immigration encouragement. (and that's the watered down version) :)
Try entering Mexico's southern border illegally.
(for full version see PR forum & checkout the bottom link in my sig)

Jetboatguru
05-30-2007, 06:49 AM
Your avatar is just fine. Troy's gives me the creeps.

lucky
05-30-2007, 06:50 AM
Fuk Mexico. (and that's the watered down version) :)
(for full version see PR forum & checkout the bottom link in my sig)
tell us how you really feel Mike :)

lucky
05-30-2007, 06:56 AM
Every debate has two sides !<duh - Then you have two other people looking at it from another angle - with different oppinions - lets get to the core of the problem with this thread -- I clicked on here to see ms. america - and possiably some tit! if i was their and some JACK ASS booed her then they should have got their ass handed to them right there and then !!! It seems only the dumb asses of every race make up the populous ! Glad my irish , german , scottish , and Itailan decent was not at the pagent - I would have been incarserated :D

Rexone
05-30-2007, 07:36 AM
I clicked on here to see ms. america - and possiably some tit!
It's a miss USA thread, dumbass.

Jbb
05-30-2007, 07:38 AM
One might need a fire extinguisher to cool this thread down....:D

lucky
05-30-2007, 08:50 AM
It's a miss USA thread, dumbass.
I can't believe you expected more out of me Mikey -- gezzz :D

BIGRRNU
05-30-2007, 09:27 AM
Just because you dumbasses on ***boat type something, don't make it so. Keep typing, maybe you'll actually work up enough courage to say it above a whisper someday.
well,get off hoatboat and call your congressmen and senators,do something about it.:) :) :) :)

Lavey29
05-30-2007, 09:56 AM
;)
Just to reiterate a point that Troy M. made. It's the illegal immigration that is causing the problems here, not the fact that we have legal Mexican-Americans in the U.S. The U.S. is basically a big melting pot anyway. I'm Italian and Spanish, born and raised proud American. I don't care what country you live in, illegal immigration and the crap that comes with it would piss off any citizens who are loyal to their country.
Ok, this is about as deep as I go on ***boat.
:D
Damn PHAT Spanish Italian I might add..... :D

ZBODaytona
05-30-2007, 10:58 AM
hmmm funny is I was talking about something like this with my friends last night... I said you are either an american or not....there shouldn't be ..........-american. You want to be an american than say you are, you want to be a mexican or african or italian or whatever other nationalitly then be that...can't be .....-american. I don't think you need to lose or forget about your heritage but if you want to be part of this country then say you are by calling yourself an american only...
now back to the regular scheduled thread...where are the pictures.....

spectras only
05-30-2007, 11:09 AM
But go back to Mexico? MuthaF*cker what do you think California was?? :devil:
bignet..
Do you think the US should give Alaska back to the russians ? After all they only got a measly $ 20 M for it :idea: :) . You don't hear the russians crying over Alaska , and the russians sure won't give the Kamchatka Peninsula back to the Itelmen [ the indigenous people of Kamchatka ] either :idea:

topless
05-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Hey Bignet, how come there were only 200 Mexicans at the Alamo?
Because that's all they could fit in one station wagon.:D :D

lucky
05-30-2007, 11:47 AM
Hey Bignet, how come there were only 200 Mexicans at the Alamo?
Because that's all they could fit in one station wagon.:D :D
ayeyeyayayayayeyeyayyryayeyyeyeyeeyyyye :D

Schiada76
05-30-2007, 11:47 AM
Ok, I'm done with you.
bignet..
Proud of your "heritage"? Why would anyone be proud of a "heritage" that makes the citizens run away to another country in droves because their "heritage" makes their own counry too fuked up to live in?:rolleyes:
Read some history, California was part of "mexico" for about 7 years, when SPAIN deeded it to "mexico". Mexico wasn't even a country until conquered and somewhat civilized by SPAIN. Spain is a white European country if you didn't know.
So unless you're pure blooded Gabrielino, Chumash, Yaqui or one of the other primitive tripes of nomads that lived here STFU and move back to the wonderful "heritage" you came from.
With all due respect.:D

Biglue
05-30-2007, 11:49 AM
I think what Bignet, Shockwavebob and a few others are trying to say is that it gets old hearing about this Mexican/illegal/yada yada yada shit all the time. There is a HUGE problem with illegal immigration and no one will argue that. I myself hate being taxed so much money to foot the bills of all these system moochers.....trust me. Without getting into any arguments or debates as I have gotten into in the past, some of the posts should be directed at the problem. There are some posts that are just completely out of line. There are some of us who are of Mexican decent and proud of our heritage, yet there is huge disrespect demonstrated. I mean you wouldn't drop some "N" bombs around black folks or derogatory terms used on Jews around them would you? I know I wouldn't.
Just my .02.
Oh and Topless......there would have been 400 Mexicans at The Alamo if my great grand father would have gotten up for work and drove that morning. :D ;)

topless
05-30-2007, 11:54 AM
I think what Bignet, Shockwavebob and a few others are trying to say is that it gets old hearing about this Mexican/illegal/yada yada yada shit all the time. There is a HUGE problem with illegal immigration and no one will argue that. I myself hate being taxed so much money to foot the bills of all these system moochers.....trust me. Without getting into any arguments or debates as I have gotten into in the past, some of the posts should be directed at the problem. There are some posts that are just completely out of line. There are some of us who are of Mexican decent and proud of our heritage, yet there is huge disrespect demonstrated. I mean you wouldn't drop some "N" bombs around black folks or derogatory terms used on Jews around them would you? I know I wouldn't.
Just my .02.
Oh and Topless......there would have been 400 Mexicans at The Alamo if my great grand father would have gotten up for work and drove that morning. :D ;)So it's all YOUR fault.:eek: :D

Jbb
05-30-2007, 11:55 AM
Just my .02.
Oh and Topless......there would have been 400 Mexicans at The Alamo if my great grand father would have gotten up for work and drove that morning. :D ;)
RD SUX.......:D

topless
05-30-2007, 11:56 AM
Everyone knows that but is he proud of his heritage?:idea:

Biglue
05-30-2007, 11:57 AM
Proud of your "heritage"? Why would anyone be proud of a "heritage" that makes the citizens run away to another country in droves because their "heritage" makes their own counry too fuked up to live in?:rolleyes:
Read some history, California was part of "mexico" for about 7 years, when SPAIN deeded it to "mexico". Mexico wasn't even a country until conquered and somewhat civilized by SPAIN. Spain is a white European country if you didn't know.
So unless you're pure blooded Gabrielino, Chumash, Yaqui or one of the other primitive tripes of nomads that lived here STFU and move back to the wonderful "heritage" you came from.
With all due respect.:D
Mexico can be a huge shit hole, there's no arguing that either. There isn't one country that doesn't have some negative history. Look at Germany and the Holocaust (sp?), Stalin and even here at home in the recent decades like in the south. Let's not even discuss the Native Indians. We can sit here on our high horses and say our history is all hunkie dorie but we both know we'd be some bullshitting mofos, now wouldn't we? ;) :D
May be in Parker mid June. You gonna be out there? Still looking forward to that beer and giving you Spanish lessons to make you a better citizen. :jawdrop: :D

pixilatedpussy
05-30-2007, 11:58 AM
hispanic = born in USA
mexican = born in mexico
LMAO!:D I do believe you have a point!

Biglue
05-30-2007, 12:00 PM
Everyone knows that but is he proud of his heritage?:idea:
RD Sioux. :D

pixilatedpussy
05-30-2007, 12:01 PM
:devil: :D

topless
05-30-2007, 12:01 PM
Ahhh, that splains it.:D

Schiada76
05-30-2007, 12:11 PM
Mexico can be a huge shit hole, there's no arguing that either. There isn't one country that doesn't have some negative history. Look at Germany and the Holocaust (sp?), Stalin and even here at home in the recent decades like in the south. Let's not even discuss the Native Indians. We can sit here on our high horses and say our history is all hunkie dorie but we both know we'd be some bullshitting mofos, now wouldn't we? ;) :D
May be in Parker mid June. You gonna be out there? Still looking forward to that beer and giving you Spanish lessons to make you a better citizen. :jawdrop: :D
Lou, I'm sure you know I don't mean to offend you.
Sometimes I get just a little pissed off.:( :D
We'll be there the 7th to 11th.
I'm down for the Spanish lesson just as long a you're not going to try to fawk me up when I'm not looking.:D :D
BTW I've lived in Mexico and I love the people, I think the culture politically is totally fawked up though.

AZJD
05-30-2007, 12:13 PM
That girl is just too skinny!

djunkie
05-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Just my .02.
Go cut my lawn beaner!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Biglue
05-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Lou, I'm sure you know I don't mean to offend you.
Sometimes I get just a little pissed off.:( :D
We'll be there the 7th to 11th.
I'm down for the Spanish lesson just as long a you're not going to try to fawk me up when I'm not looking.:D :D
BTW I've lived in Mexico and I love the people, I think the culture politically is totally fawked up though.
No worries man.
Looks like I'd miss you by a weekend. Few friends are talking about going out there the following weekend.
After a few Spanish lessons you'd be well prepared to duck and avoid the punch. Not only that, you don't have to worry about the whole "Press 1 for English" deal. :D :D

Biglue
05-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Go cut my lawn beaner!!!!!!!!!!:D :D
Pinche Spaghetti dick wop. :D

djunkie
05-30-2007, 12:33 PM
Pinche Spaghetti dick wop. :D
Its Italian-Irish-German-American to you bud!!!!!!!!:D :D

Biglue
05-30-2007, 12:36 PM
Its Italian-Irish-German-American to you bud!!!!!!!!:D :D
Man.....you're dumber than most of the beaners around here. You're either American or you're not. We'll have none of this _________ American stuff. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Schiada76
05-30-2007, 12:56 PM
No worries man.
Looks like I'd miss you by a weekend. Few friends are talking about going out there the following weekend.
After a few Spanish lessons you'd be well prepared to duck and avoid the punch. Not only that, you don't have to worry about the whole "Press 1 for English" deal. :D :D
Salud!