PDA

View Full Version : 25 daytona's WTF!!!!

2forcefull
05-29-2007, 08:25 PM
How come every 25 daytona for sale starts with i'm selling for *******
is it cause in cali you have to pay sells tax??
is it car curbers doing boats???
you would think that if a guy could put a add online
he could post on ***boat.
I would like to buy a boat from the owner ,
that way you only have to listen to oneperson lie
about the condition!!! lol

acatitude
05-29-2007, 08:46 PM
now you want a daytona lol.... it aint a deck boat either ;)

3 daytona`s
05-29-2007, 09:12 PM
How come every 25 daytona for sale starts with i'm selling for *******
is it cause in cali you have to pay sells tax??
is it car curbers doing boats???
you would think that if a guy could put a add online
he could post on ***boat.
I would like to buy a boat from the owner ,
that way you only have to listen to oneperson lie
about the condition!!! lol
Did you ever get your question answered?:confused:

andy01
05-29-2007, 10:31 PM
Some people don't care, don't want to, and don't have resources to sell their own boat. Some people would rather pay someone to do it for them. Here's a good example..........
You sell your own boat........ You show it, you demo it. The buyer says he is going to talk to his bank and insurance guy. That takes a week and a couple more hours of your time. You finally get a call that the buy is having trouble with a loan or insurance. Now you scramble to help the guy get done so you can sell your boat to him. At the end of the day another boat comes to market or a guy like me finds him a boat with a loan and insurance ready to go. It happens believe me. All in the while it cost you time and time is money.To some people, some are self employeed and or retired. Some make $2,000 a day.
So now you come to me or a broker of sorts. And I sell your boat. I do it different then any other broker, I look at it before I agree to sell it. I won't sell junk.
btw I am not a broker. Working on my brokerage lic. now. I do have a good size customer base but I am not a Lic. Bonded Ca. Broker. I want to make that clear.
So now you come to me (with my Ca.Broker Cert) and say "I want to sell my boat". Okay no problem. I list it, I show it, and I demo it. I have a loan set up for the guy before we demo, and his insurance is in place if he decides to buy. I take him out for a demo, he likes it. He signs loan docs and comes back to pick his boat up three days later. You come pick up a check or get a check mailed to you for the selling price minus a brokerage fee. Now you did nothing but a couple of signitures.
But lets say you show it 5 times - 10 times now who do you wish was selling it? It isn't always fun nor easy.
And from a buyer stand point, if you trust the broker and know the broker has a good name then you will know the boat is what he states. You can also get your loan and insurance all done very easy with out running all over trying to buy your dream boat. A one stop shop, just like buying a car.
And this broker will have ties to several new boat builders as well. So you can even just a new boat together if a brokered boat isn't something you decide on.
I hope this sheads a bit of light on it.
Andy

2forcefull
05-30-2007, 02:59 AM
now you want a daytona lol.... it aint a deck boat either ;)
and I noticed you want a daytona also,...LOL..I want an open bow

2forcefull
05-30-2007, 03:08 AM
Some people don't care, don't want to, and don't have resources to sell their own boat. Some people would rather pay someone to do it for them. Here's a good example..........
You sell your own boat........ You show it, you demo it. The buyer says he is going to talk to his bank and insurance guy. That takes a week and a couple more hours of your time. You finally get a call that the buy is having trouble with a loan or insurance. Now you scramble to help the guy get done so you can sell your boat to him. At the end of the day another boat comes to market or a guy like me finds him a boat with a loan and insurance ready to go. It happens believe me. All in the while it cost you time and time is money.To some people, some are self employeed and or retired. Some make $2,000 a day.
So now you come to me or a broker of sorts. And I sell your boat. I do it different then any other broker, I look at it before I agree to sell it. I won't sell junk.
btw I am not a broker. Working on my brokerage lic. now. I do have a good size customer base but I am not a Lic. Bonded Ca. Broker. I want to make that clear.
So now you come to me (with my Ca.Broker Cert) and say "I want to sell my boat". Okay no problem. I list it, I show it, and I demo it. I have a loan set up for the guy before we demo, and his insurance is in place if he decides to buy. I take him out for a demo, he likes it. He signs loan docs and comes back to pick his boat up three days later. You come pick up a check or get a check mailed to you for the selling price minus a brokerage fee. Now you did nothing but a couple of signitures.
But lets say you show it 5 times - 10 times now who do you wish was selling it? It isn't always fun nor easy.
And from a buyer stand point, if you trust the broker and know the broker has a good name then you will know the boat is what he states. You can also get your loan and insurance all done very easy with out running all over trying to buy your dream boat. A one stop shop, just like buying a car.
And this broker will have ties to several new boat builders as well. So you can even just a new boat together if a brokered boat isn't something you decide on.
I hope this sheads a bit of light on it.
Andy
thats all fine, just wondered why all the boat w/,I'm listing for a freind
start'n to look like ebay!!!
this is what happened to the classic car market, we used to swap and sell them back and fourth, then you could talk to the owner/builder and get some history. now all you hear is " I didn't know that was broke"
and everyone is car sellsmen
Its hard enough buy'n a used boat with all the ly'n owners, now you hear
He says he's never had a problem with it.

2forcefull
05-30-2007, 03:22 AM
now i get it, thats why they jumped up 20k.
most people don't want to buy from a broker
when they are search'n ''for sell by owner''

acatitude
05-30-2007, 05:51 AM
and I noticed you want a daytona also,...LOL..I want an open bow
looking for a friend. I want a 30 coupe lol

2forcefull
05-30-2007, 06:25 AM
ok ok ok, I'll be your friend, but no weird shit

Hardly Satisfied
05-30-2007, 08:12 AM
:idea: :confused: