PDA

View Full Version : POS candy cat Devonshire

Moneypitt
05-29-2007, 10:51 PM
The MORON playing "king" of the Devomshire Candy cat is A Total piece of SHIT.........I asked questions about his piece of shit car with the piece of shit aftermarkeet hood, and told him his piece of shit answerers were total bullshit in front of his little groupies..............I was thrown out of the bar......Never even ordered a drink!!!!!........Never even got in the bar........And this little Hitler PUNK threatened me with the COPS.........Never even went in!! This PUNK COCKSUCKER..........We're gonna talk again........He is telling his "groupies" his carbonfiber hood adds "mega" miles per hour.......I walked up an asked "how"...........No answer.....Cept "you're outa here".....UH? What? why?........."get out or I'll call the cops"............Oh, his dance card is gonna be filled soon................RAY

Magic34
05-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Ummmm, what???? You OK dude?

BIGAMIST
05-29-2007, 11:02 PM
Drinkin at the Cowboy Palace before you went ta Church?

SFV2RVR
05-30-2007, 04:45 AM
You shouldnt of punk'd him in front of his groupies. It sounds like it was an A & B conversation, so you shoulda C'd your way outta it! Who wants to talk about trucks anyway? Your at a tittie bar!:D

jdogginla
05-30-2007, 05:05 AM
hahahah.....From the sounds of it, be glad u made it home. :)

mmered8299
05-30-2007, 05:34 AM
That place is still there? Dam I'm old!

riverbound
05-30-2007, 06:14 AM
The MORON playing "king" of the Devomshire Candy cat is A Total piece of SHIT.........I asked questions about his piece of shit car with the piece of shit aftermarkeet hood, and told him his piece of shit answerers were total bullshit in front of his little groupies..............I was thrown out of the bar......Never even ordered a drink!!!!!........Never even got in the bar........And this little Hitler PUNK threatened me with the COPS.........Never even went in!! This PUNK COCKSUCKER..........We're gonna talk again........He is telling his "groupies" his carbonfiber hood adds "mega" miles per hour.......I walked up an asked "how"...........No answer.....Cept "you're outa here".....UH? What? why?........."get out or I'll call the cops"............Oh, his dance card is gonna be filled soon................RAY
Not everyone likes a know it all who jumps in to conversations he is not involved in ;)

Warlockjer
05-30-2007, 06:19 AM
Quick question, How did you get thrown out of the bar if you never got in the bar?? huh? Just wondering:)

uvindex
05-30-2007, 06:22 AM
This thread is worthless without pics of:
(1) The Devonshire Candy Cat
(2) The "King" of the Devonshire Candy Cat
(3) The carbon fiber hood in question
:)

BoatFloating
05-30-2007, 07:14 AM
Wow! I thought I didn't make sense when I drink.....:D

riverbound
05-30-2007, 07:20 AM
You Dont :)

TOBTEK
05-30-2007, 08:08 AM
LOL..... I was thinking the same thing! :D :D

Jordy
05-30-2007, 08:12 AM
Wow! I thought I didn't make sense when I drink....
Would that be your own drink or when you walk around the Red Room sampling all the drinks that are sitting on the tables??? :D :D :D
As for you two, are you sure drinking has anything to do with it??? :idea: :jawdrop: :eek: :D

Kilrtoy
05-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Hey Rocky Find your way into the bushes yet.

yopengo
05-30-2007, 08:20 AM
WTF? I guess we have to wait for the hangover… more details? :D

UltraStealth
05-30-2007, 08:47 AM
Next time you get thrown out, go to the Winnetka one!:D

lucky
05-30-2007, 08:55 AM
Ray - wtf - every one knows carbon fiber will make a honda faster - hell a good tail wind has the same benifits - anything will make a honda faster - they are Honda's :D duhhhh you should have been thrown out for not kicking his ass :) :D

Nord
05-30-2007, 09:05 AM
Sounds like you and h20ski2fast should always drink together ;)

plaster dave
05-30-2007, 09:14 AM
I take it you don’t go to candy cat often! I know all the bouncers and if you get throw out of that place you are acting like an A$$hole.
You shouldnt of punk'd him in front of his groupies. It sounds like it was an A & B conversation, so you shoulda C'd your way outta it! Who wants to talk about trucks anyway? Your at a tittie bar!:D
Exactly:D

Moneypitt
05-30-2007, 05:07 PM
I take it you don’t go to candy cat often! I know all the bouncers and if you get throw out of that place you are acting like an A$$hole.
Exactly:D
Never even got in!!! No drinks of any kind. Totally sober. And I didn't join a conversation, I started one. I actually told him the hood looked good, it did. But when he said it was faster I questioned why......Thats it.....And yes the other one was a blast, especially for the out of town guy that wanted to go to a skin type bar........MP

Kilrtoy
05-30-2007, 05:25 PM
Never even got in!!! No drinks of any kind. Totally sober. And I didn't join a conversation, I started one. I actually told him the hood looked good, it did. But when he said it was faster I questioned why......Thats it.....And yes the other one was a blast, especially for the out of town guy that wanted to go to a skin type bar........MP
Am I missing something,
When the hell did the HELLS ANGELS trade in their harleys for rice burner honda's

BoatFloating
05-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Hey Rocky Find your way into the bushes yet.
Nope I misplaced my Thomas Guide.... That's probably in the bushes
Would that be your own drink or when you walk around the Red Room sampling all the drinks that are sitting on the tables??? :D :D :D
So what's your point. I was just sampling the ones I know.... Like a buffet....:eek: :D
What ever there loan boy....
So who's dumber me or the sober guy that follows the drunk guy into the dunes to find a place to park.....:eek: :)

BIGAMIST
05-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Am I missing something,
When the hell did the HELLS ANGELS trade in their harleys for rice burner honda's
Not only Hondas cars, they got JAP bikes also:confused: :confused:

bead
05-30-2007, 08:39 PM
he was thrown into pppuublik

RaceFace
05-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Damn! I didn't get s**t out of that!!
I'll grab another beer.....hopefully it will help!!!:D :D

Marty Gras
05-30-2007, 09:08 PM
"I didn't want to look at carbon fiber in pppuublik, I wanted to look at it in a Titty Bar"!!! Ray, don't go gettin' all technical with those "tuner guys", it messes with their brains! "Were his 'game boy thumbs' twitchen' when you called out his "hood"? HA HA!

Psycho Squid
05-30-2007, 11:04 PM
Wind tunnel test prove carbon fiber is faster.............:D

plaster dave
05-31-2007, 02:48 PM
Well that sucks sorry for the bad experience I will meet you next time so you can get in.:D

27 Awesome cat
05-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Hey be chance were you drinking here:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/ouch20.jpg

Moneypitt
05-31-2007, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=27 Awesome cat;2593518]Hey be chance were you drinking here:D
[QUOTE]
Ah, yeah, thats a roger, but I also fall down SOBER......That pic doesn't show the excellent first aid I received from Tracy a short time later........MP