PDA

View Full Version : Parker Audio Needs

JB in so cal
05-30-2007, 11:57 AM
I need someone in Parker or at least that will travel to Parker to tune my sound system. My AMP's are all over the place and the whole thing sounds bad.
Names, people...names...;)

Froggystyle
05-30-2007, 12:38 PM
I need someone in Parker or at least that will travel to Parker to tune my sound system. My AMP's are all over the place and the whole thing sounds bad.
I can give you a hand when I am up there for Fathers Day if you need it still...

riverbound
05-30-2007, 12:44 PM
I can give you a hand with it when I am up there next (couple weeks).
the only person in the area would be the boys at Car toys. they cna come pick it up and then drop it back off (for a charge of course)

JB in so cal
05-30-2007, 01:06 PM
You're welcome to bring it by my pad at Big Bend when I come up next. I think I'll be up on the 15-17 and again on the 22-24.
That will work if you're going to be around.
oh, and clear your PM's...

JB in so cal
05-30-2007, 01:22 PM
I don't take PMs anymore, it lets the crazies in. ;)
I'll be around both Friday nights by ~10pm and I'm usually up at the crack of dawn, like 6am everyday.
I might run down with the boat saturday morning, then. I'll keep you posted. Thanks.
Where at BB is your place?

riverbound
05-30-2007, 01:23 PM
I don't take PMs anymore, it lets the crazies in. ;)
I'll be around both Friday nights by ~10pm and I'm usually up at the crack of dawn, like 6am everyday.
So you havent been getting my death threats??:D

Cole Trickle
05-30-2007, 01:30 PM
No, but I wrote a cute little javascript app that automatically forwards them to Barbigirl, changes any use of "ShockwaveBob" or "Jon" to "Melissa" and changes all occurrences of the word "kill" to "marry." :D
lol....Thats the kind of stuff he sends her anyways;):D

riverbound
05-30-2007, 01:32 PM
No, but I wrote a cute little javascript app that automatically forwards them to Barbigirl, changes any use of "ShockwaveBob" or "Jon" to "Melissa" and changes all occurrences of the word "kill" to "marry." :D
YIKES!!!!:eek:
no wonder she started calling me again :idea:

TOBTEK
05-30-2007, 01:33 PM
just do what your boyfriend Royal does.... if its not working correctly, trade it in for a new one. :D

Nord
05-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Hey RB, I want to go in 2 weeks, I heard Dave and Stacy were heading out, but I think I'll leave the boat home that weekend, you going/???
BTW, I think I'm heading your way Saturday night :)
~NORD~