PDA

View Full Version : Hey RD

djunkie
05-30-2007, 01:03 PM
Looked pretty quiet over at your place on Saturday. The married life has obviously mellowed you out a bit huh? :crossx: :crossx:

riverbound
05-30-2007, 01:05 PM
Looked pretty quiet over at your place on Saturday. The married life has obviously mellowed you out a bit huh? :crossx: :crossx:
Actually we saw you coming and told everyone to go inside and turn off all the lights ;) IT was business as usual once you were gone ;) :D

racecar.hotshoe
05-30-2007, 01:06 PM
:D :D :D
http://mud.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/3436736337

djunkie
05-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Actually we saw you coming and told everyone to go inside and turn off all the lights ;) IT was business as usual once you were gone ;) :D
I said RD not RB. Phucker!!!!!! :D :D

riverbound
05-30-2007, 01:08 PM
I said RD not RB. Phucker!!!!!! :D :D
who's beer did you think I drank all weekend???.....Not mine :D

Jyruiz
05-30-2007, 01:08 PM
It will do the same to you in about a month.:D

djunkie
05-30-2007, 01:10 PM
actually i'm trying to sell my place across from young dave, and i asked him to behave for the memorial weekend real estate viewings .. then once i sell, he can open his "sigma i tappa a kegga" faternity house back up again :sqeyes: :) keyes
I take it the urinal on the side of his house was closed too then :D :D

RiverDave
05-30-2007, 01:13 PM
We were probably up at RoadRunner when you came by?
I dunno.. I honestly can't remember hardly any of the nights out there from this last weekend.. LOL
RD

riverbound
05-30-2007, 01:14 PM
actually i'm trying to sell my place across from young dave, and i asked him to behave for the memorial weekend real estate viewings .. then once i sell, he can open his "sigma i tappa a kegga" faternity house back up again :sqeyes: :) keyes
The guy in the magic was really fond of the triple side tied boats.;)

djunkie
05-30-2007, 01:14 PM
We were probably up at RoadRunner when you came by?
I dunno.. I honestly can't remember hardly any of the nights out there from this last weekend.. LOL
RD
You were there. You were messing with the bbq and I yelled RD Sux!!!! I was in a green Master Craft.

riverbound
05-30-2007, 01:15 PM
I take it the urinal on the side of his house was closed too then :D :D
Kind of,It got clogged up with all the cigarette butts, and the flying v's werent around to fix it :D

RiverDave
05-30-2007, 01:19 PM
You were there. You were messing with the bbq and I yelled RD Sux!!!! I was in a green Master Craft.
That was you eh? LOL... I was wondering who that was, I was thinking to myself? Great... Now I got geeks driving by yelling that shit. :D
RD

riverbound
05-30-2007, 01:20 PM
That was you eh? LOL... I was wondering who that was, I was thinking to myself? Great... Now I got geeks driving by yelling that shit. :D
RD
you definitely have the "GEEK" part right :D

djunkie
05-30-2007, 01:26 PM
you definitely have the "GEEK" part right :D
FUN!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil:

Devilman
05-30-2007, 01:28 PM
It will do the same to you in about a month.:D
Nice.... LOL :D

Cole Trickle
05-30-2007, 01:29 PM
RD
LOL....I think you told that story Saturday night, something about Dorky people you had never seen before yelling RD Sux at you.:D :D
Figures it was Dave;):eek:

riverbound
05-30-2007, 01:33 PM
LOL....I think you told that story Saturday night, something about Dorky people you had never seen before yelling RD Sux at you.:D :D
Figures it was Dave;):eek:
I must have been peeing on the side of the house and throwing cigarette butts in the water while he was telling that story :D ;)

djunkie
05-30-2007, 01:34 PM
I must have been peeing on the side of the house and throwing cigarette butts in the water while he was telling that story :D ;)
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

riverbound
05-30-2007, 01:36 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
I only do that at JPs house now ;) :D

djunkie
05-30-2007, 01:40 PM
I only do that at JPs house now ;) :D
Now I know your full of shit. :rolleyes: :D :D

riverbound
05-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Now I know your full of shit. :rolleyes: :D :D
He likes me....its you who annoys him when he is drunk :D

Nord
05-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Hey D-no............Who was the guy with the 30'r Magic in front of your Dock all weekend??? He was really nice, but was using your dock????