PDA

View Full Version : Auto Body Repair in Havasu??

Quest4Fun
05-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Does anyone know of a good auto body repair shop in Havasu?
I took my Jeep in this morning to have new front brakes put on and before they could even pull it into a bay, an old guy towing a pontoon backed into my poor Jeep :( :(
The front, driver side fender will need to be replaced. I'm also concerned with the black rubber strip that goes along the outside of the fender. I'm afraid the new one will be much darker than the rest of the Jeep...should his insurance company pay for all new rubber pieces so the whole Jeep matches.:confused: :confused: Anyone have any ideas??

lalhc
05-30-2007, 01:24 PM
Try Phil Hatch @ Bodyline

Quest4Fun
05-30-2007, 01:33 PM
o.k., thanks

Not So Fast
05-30-2007, 01:34 PM
I here good thngs about Brothers ???? NSF

Havasu1986
05-30-2007, 01:36 PM
I've know Phillip and his dad Phil for over 20 years. He does good work. Cracks me up everytime I see the picture of his buddies craneing in his boat into his pool for his surprise 40th b-day. :D

lalhc
05-30-2007, 01:50 PM
I've know Phillip and his dad Phil for over 20 years. He does good work. Cracks me up everytime I see the picture of his buddies craneing in his boat into his pool for his surprise 40th b-day.
Are you a LA County Fireman? Phil Sr. was my brother-n-laws Captain for a # of years. I know Phil Jr. through a mutual friend.

Havasu1986
05-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Are you a LA County Fireman? Phil Sr. was my brother-n-laws Captain for a # of years. I know Phil Jr. through a mutual friend.
No...My company installs fire sprinklers. Meet Phil Sr. and Jr. thru my g/f at the time. We used to go boating and shooting up in the hills before all the break ups.:( I remember Phil bringing his fireman (asian guy?) to the lake a couple times. :)

pw_Tony
05-30-2007, 03:07 PM
I deal with Bodyshops everyday, everywhere from kingman to Parker... I can't release my name cause I might get in trouble haha. But don't take it to Phil's Bodyline. The most honest place in Havasu, and trust out of anyone in the area I should know, take it to Bradley Ford Collision center. Jim in their is the most honest Bodyshop Manger in Havasu. But Custom Pain Specialties on Industrial also does some crazy nice work, but I haven't delt with them as much as the others...

Quest4Fun
05-30-2007, 03:42 PM
I deal with Bodyshops everyday, everywhere from kingman to Parker... I can't release my name cause I might get in trouble haha. But don't take it to Phil's Bodyline. The most honest place in Havasu, and trust out of anyone in the area I should know, take it to Bradley Ford Collision center. Jim in their is the most honest Bodyshop Manger in Havasu. But Custom Pain Specialties on Industrial also does some crazy nice work, but I haven't delt with them as much as the others...
O.K. How much did Mike Bradley pay you to say that? :D :D

SK48
05-31-2007, 07:07 AM
I don't know about Bradley, but I do know that Bodyline is not a good place to go. Get out a phone book and call around.:mad:

Havasu1986
05-31-2007, 07:08 AM
I don't know about Bradley, but I do know that Bodyline is not a good place to go. Get out a phone book and call around.:mad:
Are you refering to the Bodyline in Parker or Havasu. :confused:

pw_Tony
05-31-2007, 11:05 AM
Are you refering to the Bodyline in Parker or Havasu. :confused:
I've caught Bodyline in Parker doing some fishy stuff, but I haven't delt with them as much as the one in Havasu. If you really want to know the best shops in citys around here I'll tell yah. Kingman=Chris's Auto Body, Bullhead=Rusty's auto body Havasu=Bradley collision center Parker=Autocolor. Theres very few I can trust...:devil: