PDA

View Full Version : REWARD For Turning In Taggers

burtandnancy2
05-30-2007, 04:32 PM
West Covina has announced a $100 reward for anyone turning in a tagger and an arrest is made. May not be to much, but its a start. The Chief of Police wonders why very few are caught when this criminal action is always done right out in the open...

05-30-2007, 04:43 PM
I just read the same....

HM
05-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Dead or Alive? :D

BrianB
05-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Make no mistake,most of these crews have spotters who are strapped.
Security on my project engaged four punks hitting a wall, next thing ya know shots are fired and they all run. Becareful who you eyeball for a $100

HM
05-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Make no mistake,most of these crews have spotters who are strapped.
Security on my project engaged four punks hitting a wall, next thing ya know shots are fired and they all run. Becareful who you eyeball for a $100
I'll just bring the big man and let him harass them for spelling mistakes...their tagging days are surely numbered. :D

RitcheyRch
05-30-2007, 06:02 PM
I'm all for that.

Napanutt
05-30-2007, 06:12 PM
I work for a gov agency that's responsible for painting over grafitti on sound walls and shit...very much a thorn in my side (kind of take it personal,paint the wall one day and the next day it's freshly tagged)...
I say position snipers across from where they tag,one bullet to the head,plaster dead ass fuks picture all over the local newspapers...problem solved...

Riverkid
05-30-2007, 06:16 PM
I'll just bring the big man and let him harass them for spelling mistakes...their tagging days are surely numbered. :D
You're starting to get on my nerves again, Frankie. :D

HM
05-30-2007, 06:20 PM
You're starting to get on my nerves again, Frankie. :D
You assume that you are the only big man I know that harasses people over spelling. I know lots of people like that. there is this guy that is friends with my buddy over in horsethief canyon, and then there is this guy that is no longer on the inner circle with wilkes, and then there is this guy with psychotic neighbors over in a corona wanna be houses in Lake Elsinore. See...I know lots, it could be anyone of the guys above. :D

Riverkid
05-30-2007, 06:24 PM
A) there is this guy that is friends with my buddy over in horsethief canyon,
B) then there is this guy that is no longer on the inner circle with wilkes,
C) and then there is this guy with psychotic neighbors over in a corona wanna be houses in Lake Elsinore.
A) He never comes out to play anymore.
B) I'm out of V-Drives at the moment.
C) I'm wearing them down... :D
At least I have a fully enclosed yard. They are called fences, Frankie. Too bad you aren't as good with those as supercharger info. :D :D :D

HM
05-30-2007, 06:41 PM
At least I have a fully enclosed yard. They are called fences, Frankie. Too bad you aren't as good with those as supercharger info. :D :D :D
You know what....
LOL You obviously haven't heard about the current state of my yard because the fence is so trivial. The next time you are in CL, make a trip over to cross hill on the quail valley side...it is one street before lands end on CL Dr. N. I guarantee you will be shaking your head and asking WTF?!?!? You might wonder why the POA hasn't nailed me to a cross...but then I have an Ace up my sleeve that is actually getting them to help alliviate the "Ground Water" issue I am having. You know....ground water coming from quail valley? Yep, flowing like the nile, right out of my yard - and into the storm drain...and into..well, you know where the storm drain goes. :eek:

GRUNION
05-30-2007, 06:56 PM
I have a friend in gang enforcement who tells me they really dont care to catch them, Because The graffiti is like reading the news papers to them. He says they tag what they have done and what they plan to do. Pretty stupid if you ask me but oh well. So when you se scribles on the wall just think of it as the ganster times.

AZJD
05-30-2007, 07:04 PM
Do you still get the reward if the tagger has a severe limp?:D

BrianB
05-30-2007, 08:37 PM
Are u 2 edeits referen ta me?
HM,you mean to tell me that the POA hasn't taken care of you yet?
Get the Governator on the line,better yet...
Buy a boat ....One day at boatcamp at Irvine ....I had an overdriven blown mouse motor...he heh ehhehh