PDA

View Full Version : Where is the DCB Pre-Party

MR HARLEY
05-30-2007, 04:33 PM
at this year? :idea: :) :D

blown dough
05-30-2007, 04:36 PM
You tell me we are out of here tomorrow at 2:00pm, we just got home last night!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
05-30-2007, 04:41 PM
I don't know I havent heard yet either,
Maybe you have to have a 32, in order to be invited.:idea: :idea:

blown dough
05-30-2007, 04:44 PM
I don't know I havent heard yet either,
Maybe you have to have a 32, in order to be invited.:idea: :idea:
Or not, no invite here either, we will just have to make our own!!!!!!!!

ClownRoyal
05-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Where is DCB Pre-Party at this year? :idea: :) :D
YOUR HOUSE:D

TOBTEK
05-30-2007, 04:47 PM
Taylor and I were just talking about this today... NO SAVAGE PARTY?? WTF!
SO, since Yvonne works at savage we Either have it at the Killers house OR we go to the NEW owners house. The Thursday night party is a MUST. I do have a key to SandBar junkies house......and they wont be there till late Friday:idea:(and they have a new pool with a pole) know of a good maid service:)

Kilrtoy
05-30-2007, 04:49 PM
SO, since Yvonne works at savage we Either have it at the Killers house OR we go to the NEW owners house. The Thursday night party is a MUST. I do have a key to SandBar junkies house......and they wont be there till late Friday:idea:(and they have a new pool with a pole) know of a good maid service:)
Last time we tried that you guys drank all my booze, and girls were prancing around naked naked all night.
My house is out of the question.

TOBTEK
05-30-2007, 04:54 PM
Last time we tried that you guys drank all my booze, and girls were prancing around naked naked all night.
OK, so we all bring our own beverages....... the other part doesn't sound all that bad though:sqeyes:

DCBDaytona
05-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Yeah, WTF....No Savage Party?:o

Sandbar Junkies
05-30-2007, 05:24 PM
where was i ..

Kilrtoy
05-30-2007, 05:26 PM
where was i ..
No clue, but Stanley and Rebecca showed up and turned the party out,
Spinning girls upside down topless and the likes

Devil's Advocate
05-30-2007, 05:27 PM
Who the hell would even want to go?:D :D

Uniqueperformancewest
05-30-2007, 05:30 PM
I dont own a DCB but Ive got an empy house on Kiowa haha!!!
John

Phat Matt
05-30-2007, 06:13 PM
I dont own a DCB but Ive got an empy house on Kiowa haha!!!
John
Do you have any idea what you are getting yourself into? :D

BoatFloating
05-30-2007, 06:24 PM
The DCB Pre-Party location just announced see below.......
http://www.fantasticsams.com/FantasticSams/Consumer/Resources/Images/bl_sm_findsalon.jpg
http://www.fantasticsams.com/FantasticSams/Consumer/Resources/Images/ter_med_ownsalon.jpg
And don't forget your
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/23000092/Images/3/HNS-119_2-B-2.jpg
http://www.sperrytopsider.com/images/us/local/products/detail/100210_41.jpg

OnlyMoney
05-30-2007, 06:36 PM
We have the kids, a Skater and a house that seems to be the DCB party house at times......
Bring the push up king and we'll bring the FCM. Jello shots are still there from last weekend.
<-- planner aheader :D

OnlyMoney
05-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Oh, and for giggles, we'll walk down to the new owner of Savages house and TP it! :)

MR HARLEY
05-30-2007, 07:04 PM
YOUR HOUSE:D
Your friends house with the 2 Skaters sounds about right to me. :D
Who the hell would even want to go
Lavey owners :p
Yeah, WTF....No Savage Party
Yeah WTF Savage boy. ;)
We have the kids, a Skater and a house that seems to be the DCB party house at times......
Bring the push up king and we'll bring the FCM. Jello shots are still there from last weekend.
Sounds good to me!
Oh, and for giggles, we'll walk down to the new owner of Savages house and TP it!
House owner or business owner? :D :)

blown dough
05-30-2007, 07:47 PM
I am old enough to buy liquor and have a DCB too!!!!!!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
05-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Haha, just an idea Ive got an empty house just up the street from the guy with the two skaters on kiowa. Don't want to pass up the oppurtunity for a good party haha.
John
Unique Performance West, Inc.

DCBDaytona
05-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Your friends house with the 2 Skaters sounds about right to me. :D
Lavey owners :p
Yeah WTF Savage boy. ;)
Sounds good to me!
I say TP the house! Except there are no trees...hmm:idea:
Anybody want to cruise up river with us Fri?

MR HARLEY
05-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Haha, just an idea Ive got an empty house just up the street from the guy with the two skaters on kiowa. Don't want to pass up the oppurtunity for a good party haha.
John
Can it accomodate about 300 people? :idea: :D
Anybody want to cruise up river with us Fri?
Nope..............:devil: ;)

Uniqueperformancewest
05-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Maybe not in the house but between the back yard, house, and garage probably haha.
John

Kilrtoy
05-30-2007, 10:12 PM
Can it accomodate about 300 people? :idea: :D
Nope..............:devil: ;)
he will cruise up the channel with you:D

OnlyMoney
05-31-2007, 04:02 AM
Sounds good to me!
I've been warned by the "boss" that I'm not allowed to have any more DCB parties at the house. Something about him having to clean while I sleep off the alcohol. Oh and he mentioned my wrestling mask isn't very sexy either. :jawdrop:
We'll have to call you and find out where the party is at. :)

Hardly Satisfied
05-31-2007, 05:03 AM
Didn't you sell your boat, What Leisa's giving out hall passes for the weekend :rolleyes: She should be due real soon :confused: , I'm I right.Ho that's right it's less than a hour flight from home to havasu in the Bling Bling Plane :D

TOBTEK
05-31-2007, 06:06 AM
Didn't you sell your boat, What Leisa's giving out hall passes for the weekend :rolleyes: She should be due real soon :confused: , I'm I right.Ho that's right it's less than a hour flight from home to havasu in the Bling Bling Plane :D
first.... you have NO business even reading a DCB related thread, Mr Advantage barge boy. And second once you have had two new DCB's built, They give you lifetime rights to attend the parties. Now go stock a shelf somewhere.:)

HavaSkank
05-31-2007, 06:15 AM
Damn, black socks suddenly scare me

Hardly Satisfied
05-31-2007, 06:42 AM
first.... you have NO business even reading a DCB related thread, Mr Advantage barge boy. And second once you have had two new DCB's built, They give you lifetime rights to attend the parties. Now go stock a shelf somewhere.:)
:eek: :( :jawdrop:

Hardly Satisfied
05-31-2007, 07:05 AM
OK, so we all bring our own beverages....... the other part doesn't sound all that bad though:sqeyes:
Sorry Toby :o I thought this was a DUB Thread :eek: :D

andy01
05-31-2007, 07:48 AM
I'll be at this gathering, whos house did you guys decide to destory.......... err I mean, where is it going to be? I'll bring the resident HOMO........ yes Tobohomo will be in the house. I am leaving after my 9:30 with my trainer this morning. So I will be out around 3 pm or so. I believe the homo will be out around 8 but am pushing him to get out sooner.
Andy

Hardly Satisfied
05-31-2007, 07:59 AM
I'll be at this gathering, whos house did you guys decide to destory.......... err I mean, where is it going to be? I'll bring the resident HOMO........ yes Tobohomo will be in the house. I am leaving after my 9:30 with my trainer this morning. So I will be out around 3 pm or so. I believe the homo will be out around 8 but am pushing him to get out sooner.
Andy
Are you sure you want to take the HOMO with you

Kilrtoy
05-31-2007, 08:55 AM
Since SAVAGE MARINE always throws the pre party,
I guess will be at the little boys hpouse tonight.
Sure hope A.J cleaned his house

the_gray_goose
05-31-2007, 09:10 AM
who bought savage?

MR HARLEY
05-31-2007, 09:17 AM
who bought savage?
Aj and Jeff. Just dont let DCBGaytona try to tell you he has a hand in the business. :D

DCBDaytona
05-31-2007, 09:18 AM
Aj and Jeff. Just dont let DCBGaytona try to tell you he has a hand in the business. :D
:D You FOCKER.

TOBTEK
05-31-2007, 11:47 AM
SO WHERES THE PARTY? I had a " PIN THE TAIL ON THE ROCKY" made for tonights affair:D
Killer.... give me a call tonight and clue Andy and me in. 760-638-3810
look for us in the custom painted Ford pinto. Its pimp:)

UnionJack
05-31-2007, 03:58 PM
So... Is there going to be a party

Kilrtoy
05-31-2007, 04:15 PM
Party at the
FIREHOUSE
8PM

phebus
05-31-2007, 04:32 PM
You'd better call ahead and make sure they have Dom and caviar :D