PDA

View Full Version : After the catch...

CornWater
05-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Man..... I thought the Deadliest catch was gut wrenching..

79centurion
05-30-2007, 09:47 PM
Is it good? I need to watch it I DVR it
Dan

ZBODaytona
05-31-2007, 06:43 AM
saw the end of it....seems i could get as hooked as i am on the show....

Trailer Park Casanova
05-31-2007, 07:36 AM
One of the bars some of them hang out in is supposed to be the second most dangerous bar in America according to the Travel Channel.
That's figured by fire code seating cap divided by annual fatal incidences according to Mark DeCarlo.
Amazingly good program.
The crews are said to get truckloads of fan mail.
Ordered the wife a really cool shotglass, and a t shirt from the Time Bandits website.
The shows forum is excellent.
You can talk real time to the captains, and check out chix hitting on the crew members before the mods delete the posts.
They get haters too.
WTF is to hate?

HocusPocus
05-31-2007, 08:02 AM
both shows are very good, i couldn't even imagine doing that for a living. i would like to see a behind the scenes type of deal because the tv crews should have some good stories by now.

IMPATIENT 1
05-31-2007, 08:11 AM
One of the bars some of them hang out in is supposed to be the second most dangerous bar in America according to the Travel Channel.
That's figured by fire code seating cap divided by annual fatal incidences according to Mark DeCarlo.
Amazingly good program.
The crews are said to get truckloads of fan mail.
Ordered the wife a really cool shotglass, and a t shirt from the Time Bandits website.
The shows forum is excellent.
You can talk real time to the captains, and check out chix hitting on the crew members before the mods delete the posts.
They get haters too.
WTF is to hate?
They get haters too.
WTF is to hate?[/QUOTE]
there's haters everywhere man.these guys are crazy!i love the show and it takes major balls to do their job day in, day out.they gots my respect fo sho!

Wet Dream
05-31-2007, 09:28 AM
I watched it the other night. That whole concept is reality tv at its best. Haven't seen one person play it up for the camera. Some people have attitudes that might not fit the show, but those are thoe ones that don't get airtime the next season.