PDA

View Full Version : Who's Lucky now?

topless
05-30-2007, 10:27 PM
So I went to my son's band concert tonight (yes, he's the cutest band geek on earth) and they had a raffle. You could buy tickets for 4 gift baskets that each class made....Freshmen, Sophmore, Junior, and Senoir classes. The proceeds of course went to the band. I won all of them..............Now everyone wants me to buy lottery tickets. LMAO. I was embarrased after I won the first 2 but I did get alot of really cool stuff. My son might get beat up tomorrow because now everyone thinks it was rigged.

tntperformance
05-30-2007, 10:29 PM
:idea: One never knows:D

Coded-Dude
05-30-2007, 10:33 PM
what instrument does he play?
so....either you are the ONLY one who bought the raffle, or you are one lucky(and proud) supportter of your sons extra ciricular activies.
Either way, CONGRATS!

topless
05-30-2007, 10:36 PM
what instrument does he play?
so....either you are the ONLY one who bought the raffle, or you are one lucky(and proud) supportter of your sons extra ciricular activies.
Either way, CONGRATS!He plays trombone and I really didn't think I was going to win but was glad to buy tickets since it was for them and he really enjoys it.

topless
05-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Hell, alot of the stuff is for little kids so I'm taking it to work to give to my friends who have young children and grandchildren.

Coded-Dude
05-30-2007, 10:41 PM
good idea....
I played the trumpet for years, but in highschool I switch to drums.
(always wnated to, but couldn't previously)
Anywho, music is great for youngsters - cheers!

Nord
05-30-2007, 10:51 PM
What did you win and when do the items get put on ebay:devil:

topless
05-30-2007, 11:18 PM
What did you win and when do the items get put on ebay:devil:I won 6 dvd movies, a bunch of candy, 2 beach balls, a beach chair, a gay looking hat, a beach umbrella, a spider man blow up kids chair, a 50 dollar gift certificate, 6 spiderman hot wheel cars, a little gun that shoots nerf bullets, a spiderman puzzle, some other kind of spiderman kids thingy with parts too smalls for kids under 5 yrs old, 3 freaky looking action figure dudes, one action figure dude that makes death noises, 3 beach towels, 4 coca cola glasses, 2 bottles of Arrowhead water with insulated holders, a box full of these square gel things that you freeze and they make ice cubes that don't water your drinks down and you can reuse them, a little insulated lunch box (soft sided),. more candy, more kid toys, a water badmitten set, some chap stick, sunscreen, sunburn lotion, a coloring book, 2 spiderman balloons, a really cool red tin coca cola bucket that is perfect for ice and beer, a 6 pack of coca cola in bottles, a couple more buckets that I don't know what the hell they are for, a spider man book for a 3 year old, 2 balls that the kids can throw at each other in the water and injure themselves, and three little containers to put snacks in. Nothing will be on ebay but I'm lucky I won a bunch of stuff I really don't need.
I think that's it.

Rexone
05-31-2007, 12:14 AM
Speaking of Lucky,
He would probably like the gay looking hat.
Congrats on your haul. Sounds like a real nice garage sale about 2 years down the road lol. :D

topless
05-31-2007, 12:17 AM
Speaking of Lucky,
He would probably like the gay looking hat.
Congrats on your haul. Sounds like a real nice garage sale about 2 years down the road lol. :DNo shit huh? most of it is already loaded in the car to unload on unsuspecting victims at work.

76ANTHONY
05-31-2007, 12:26 AM
I won 6 dvd movies, a bunch of candy, 2 beach balls, a beach chair, a gay looking hat, a beach umbrella, a spider man blow up kids chair, a 50 dollar gift certificate, 6 spiderman hot wheel cars, a little gun that shoots nerf bullets, a spiderman puzzle, some other kind of spiderman kids thingy with parts too smalls for kids under 5 yrs old, 3 freaky looking action figure dudes, one action figure dude that makes death noises, 3 beach towels, 4 coca cola glasses, 2 bottles of Arrowhead water with insulated holders, a box full of these square gel things that you freeze and they make ice cubes that don't water your drinks down and you can reuse them, a little insulated lunch box (soft sided),. more candy, more kid toys, a water badmitten set, some chap stick, sunscreen, sunburn lotion, a coloring book, 2 spiderman balloons, a really cool red tin coca cola bucket that is perfect for ice and beer, a 6 pack of coca cola in bottles, a couple more buckets that I don't know what the hell they are for, a spider man book for a 3 year old, 2 balls that the kids can throw at each other in the water and injure themselves, and three little containers to put snacks in. Nothing will be on ebay but I'm lucky I won a bunch of stuff I really don't need.
I think that's it.
why is it that i think about that whale tail you had a while back about the people who ate all your food and splashed all the water out of your pool when i saw this??????:D :D

topless
05-31-2007, 12:29 AM
why is it that i think about that whale tail you had a while back about the people who ate all your food and splashed all the water out of your pool when i saw this??????:D :DYou must be fantazising or something. LOL, I don't even remember their names because that was the first and last time I ever saw them. (Thank GOD)

76ANTHONY
05-31-2007, 12:30 AM
You must be fantazising or something. LOL, I don't even remember their names because that was the first and last time I ever saw them. (Thank GOD)
yeah i was, ummmm still am, she was hottttt:eek: :D

topless
05-31-2007, 12:31 AM
yeah i was, ummmm still am, she was hottttt:eek: :DYeah, you told me you had tons of fun.

76ANTHONY
05-31-2007, 12:32 AM
Yeah, you told me you had tons of fun.
yeah it was seeping from every pore, or was that her b.o???:D :eek: :eek:

topless
05-31-2007, 12:34 AM
yeah it was seeping from every pore, or was that her b.o???:D :eek: :eek:
You just didn't have enough flour.

76ANTHONY
05-31-2007, 12:35 AM
You just didn't have enough flour.
flour hell, the whole dam thing was a wet spot after she got outta the pool:eek: :D :D :D

topless
05-31-2007, 12:36 AM
flour hell, the whole dam thing was a wet spot after she got outta the pool:eek: :D :D :DWe could have made one huge muffin.

RitcheyRch
05-31-2007, 04:58 AM
Congrats on your winnings. You really should buy a lottery ticket.
Very cool that your son is in band. I always wanted to play the drums but never got around to it.

Old school Ultra
05-31-2007, 06:07 AM
One time in band camp I had a flute........
Oh never mind, At my kids school raffle, one family won two of the 5 baskets, They went and got lotto tickets. I'll didn't hear if they won anything I'll let you know.

boatsnblondes
05-31-2007, 07:44 AM
Send me the nerf gun.....I can shoot my cat with it.....:D

topless
05-31-2007, 08:18 AM
Send me the nerf gun.....I can shoot my cat with it.....:D
Nerf gun is already given away. Hell, everyones kids here at work are gunna love me. So when I get my lotto ticket, what numbers should I pick?

Ziggy
05-31-2007, 08:43 AM
Basket hog :D:D
Why didn't you just have them raffle one or two again??:confused:

topless
05-31-2007, 08:47 AM
Basket hog :D:D
Why didn't you just have them raffle one or two again??:confused:Because it was at the end of the concert and all the tickets had already been sold. I was sort of embarrased after I won the second basket. The girl reading the names wouldn't read the last one because people were starting to think it was rigged. Anyway, I ended up giving the kid toys to a few girls at work who have young children.

mrs.rvrluvr
05-31-2007, 08:48 AM
My mind is in the gutter I guess........I thought it said Spider Man blowup doll...:devil:

topless
05-31-2007, 08:51 AM
My mind is in the gutter I guess........I thought it said Spider Man blowup doll...:devil:I kept that for myself.:D

Ziggy
05-31-2007, 08:54 AM
Because it was at the end of the concert and all the tickets had already been sold. I was sort of embarrased after I won the second basket. The girl reading the names wouldn't read the last one because people were starting to think it was rigged. Anyway, I ended up giving the kid toys to a few girls at work who have young children.
I can imagine.........but it seems you have cold hands for the folks at your work. That's nice. ;) :D

Trailer Park Casanova
05-31-2007, 08:55 AM
Hell, alot of the stuff is for little kids so I'm taking it to work to give to my friends who have young children and grandchildren.
That's cool.:D

lucky
05-31-2007, 09:02 AM
bull shit - you told me the story of how you threatend the lil geeky band neard into sbmission you bad girl you !!

topless
05-31-2007, 09:34 AM
bull shit - you told me the story of how you threatend the lil geeky band neard into sbmission you bad girl you !!Yeah but he was very dominating.:D :D