PDA

View Full Version : WTF???????? No one has posted.......

HOOTER SLED-
05-31-2007, 03:47 AM
for over 2 hours????????? I must be the only loser at work this early. :D

OnlyMoney
05-31-2007, 03:58 AM
Hey, I'm up Hoots! I'll post with ya. :)

HOOTER SLED-
05-31-2007, 04:06 AM
Hey, I'm up Hoots! I'll post with ya. :)
LOL... Hi Shel!!! WTH are you doing up this early?

OnlyMoney
05-31-2007, 04:15 AM
I don't know. Couldn't fall asleep, then I finally did, been up and down since 3 and then I laid there for over an hour, so I said **** it...I can sleep on the way to Havasu! :D
How's work?

HOOTER SLED-
05-31-2007, 04:22 AM
I don't know. Couldn't fall asleep, then I finally did, been up and down since 3 and then I laid there for over an hour, so I said **** it...I can sleep on the way to Havasu! :D
How's work?
I could comment in so many ways with this. :D :D
Ohhh the life of a baller you have. :)
Work sucks as usual. Up too early. Drive too far. Ya know. :rolleyes:

OnlyMoney
05-31-2007, 04:25 AM
I thought you'd have fun with it, but I really couldn't think of any other way to write it. :D
Sorry about work. I have to get one of those jobbie job thingy's in a few more weeks. :)

HOOTER SLED-
05-31-2007, 04:28 AM
I thought you'd have fun with it, but I really couldn't think of any other way to write it. :D
Sorry about work. I have to get one of those jobbie job thingy's in a few more weeks. :)
I thought you were done? MOmmas gotsta work now to stay outta trouble?:D

OnlyMoney
05-31-2007, 04:32 AM
I thought you were done? MOmmas gotsta work now to stay outta trouble?:D
I only got to leave the workforce in order to plan a wedding and have a godo time with my honey. Now the countdown is on, so I've only got a few weeks of freedom left.
Step momma's has got to stay out of trouble and help pay off the wedding debt. Wanna buy some pasties or sex toys and help her out???? :)

HOOTER SLED-
05-31-2007, 04:39 AM
I only got to leave the workforce in order to plan a wedding and have a godo time with my honey. Now the countdown is on, so I've only got a few weeks of freedom left.
Step momma's has got to stay out of trouble and help pay off the wedding debt. Wanna buy some pasties or sex toys and help her out???? :)
LOL... I see.
No thanks on the pasties. I run without em. :D Can't stand the tan lines. :D

OnlyMoney
05-31-2007, 04:43 AM
LOL... I see.
No thanks on the pasties. I run without em. :D Can't stand the tan lines. :D
But I have a pair that are dragons....kinda manly....kinda. :)

HOOTER SLED-
05-31-2007, 05:38 AM
But I have a pair that are dragons....kinda manly....kinda. :)
Yea, that's what I want........a freakin tan line of Puff the Magic Dragon on my chest. LOL!!