PDA

View Full Version : Topless: Do Girls Want to be Dominated During the Big It?

Trailer Park Casanova
05-31-2007, 08:17 AM
We're open with our kids about sex.
When the topic get brought up, the wife doesnt mince words.
Our 7 year old is a lusty lad, so the wife has been explaining to him girls want emotion and feelings, and boys are third eye blind.
I added girls want the guy to dominate or control during the big it, wife said that might not be so,,
What your take Alllison?

Jetboatguru
05-31-2007, 08:21 AM
Our 7 year old is a lusty lad, so the wife has been explaining to him girls want emotion and feelings, and boys are third eye blind.
I added girls want the guy to dominate or control during the big it, wife said that might not be so,,
What your take Alllison?
Going to Topless for sexual advice? Lord help us!:D

topless
05-31-2007, 08:22 AM
What your take Alllison?Girls want to be dominated. Pull my hair and slap my ass (not hard or anything) but girls don't like wimpy guys unless they are fag hags. Hope this helps and looks like you are going to need to buy stock in the Trojan Condom company.

Jbb
05-31-2007, 08:24 AM
Pull my hair and slap my ass
The signature line of the day....:D

dragboat
05-31-2007, 08:26 AM
What your take Alllison?
7 or 17?

RitcheyRch
05-31-2007, 08:27 AM
Beat me (no pun intended) to it. :D

topless
05-31-2007, 08:31 AM
Going to Topless for sexual advice? Lord help us!:D
Zip it.:mad:

topless
05-31-2007, 08:33 AM
Geeez, no kidding. I have the most mature 7 year old in the world, I freakin' guarantee that. Many have met him, they'll tell you the same. I wouldn't dream of discussing such mature matters with him yet. He roughly knows some of the basics, we'll leave it at that for a few more years.Yeah, he even knows how to use a gun for protection in locked cars huh?????;) ;)

HavaSkank
05-31-2007, 08:48 AM
I was fornicating this 6' 6" monster of a man when he suddenly picked my ass up and pinned me against the wall. It was THEN that I realized, "holy mother of God, this is some good shit" and the sexual domination struck a cord.
This explains why I search for the Lurch looking characters.

Jbb
05-31-2007, 08:52 AM
I was fornicating this 6' 6" monster
:p

topless
05-31-2007, 08:53 AM
:pShe's been hanging out with Havasu Hanging. :D :D

mrs.rvrluvr
05-31-2007, 08:58 AM
Girls want to be dominated. Pull my hair and slap my ass (not hard or anything) but girls don't like wimpy guys unless they are fag hags.
You are reading my mind.......I always go for the "bad" boy, they know how to party.

photo chick
05-31-2007, 09:01 AM
Bad boys are Good!:D

HavaSkank
05-31-2007, 09:10 AM
Ehhh, to a certain degree bad boys are good.
I dont mind a few tats, a Harley obessession and some spikey hair; but the true definition of a BAD BOY usually involves a criminal record, a veneral disease and a meth addiction.
That suddenly makes the CPA in black socks and Payless loafers sound hot.

zudnic
05-31-2007, 09:16 AM
Sometimes I have to dominate one girl and other's not at all. Best advice the one you have to dominate is the one you want a relationship with. The one who let's you play around more with her friends in a 3 some, is a skank and not worth the relationship effort.............

Havasu Hangin'
05-31-2007, 09:16 AM
She's been hanging out with Havasu Hangin'. :D :D
Hey! Us "Danny DeVito-looking" types need lovin' too!
:messedup:

Boozer
05-31-2007, 09:17 AM
Girls want to be dominated. Pull my hair and slap my ass (not hard or anything) but girls don't like wimpy guys unless they are fag hags. Hope this helps and looks like you are going to need to buy stock in the Trojan Condom company.
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Mom.............

topless
05-31-2007, 09:31 AM
Mom.............
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:Shut up Mr. major stock holder.:D :eek:

lucky
05-31-2007, 09:33 AM
I find it nesscary to dominate one girl at a time - YOU HAVE to fimrly tell the other to sit there and be quite - her turn is next :D

pixilatedpussy
05-31-2007, 11:48 AM
:D :devil: Girls want to be dominated. Pull my hair and slap my ass (not hard or anything) but girls don't like wimpy guys unless they are fag hags. Hope this helps and looks like you are going to need to buy stock in the Trojan Condom company.
NICE!

TAF
05-31-2007, 11:49 AM
I find it nesscary to dominate one girl at a time - YOU HAVE to fimrly tell the other to sit there and be quite - her turn is next :D
That's the funniest thing read all day Lucky:D

TAF
05-31-2007, 11:50 AM
That's the funniest thing read all day Lucky:D

topless
05-31-2007, 11:54 AM
That's the funniest thing read all day Lucky:DTwice huh?:eek:

RitcheyRch
05-31-2007, 12:16 PM
Maybe girth.
Wonder if that was his heigth or length.
Rio

SB
05-31-2007, 12:51 PM
Domination is kind of a loaded term.
Most people fantasize about having someone doing it to them.
Some women feel guilty about the sex, so domination or bondage releases them from the guilt, they are helpless.
In S&M, about 10% of the people are sadists, 90% are masochists. People apparently have guilt and a need to be punished.
These topics are not for a 7 yr old, maybe a 17 yr. old.

lucky
05-31-2007, 12:59 PM
Twice huh?:eek:
hey - wait your turn -- :devil:

Rexone
05-31-2007, 01:05 PM
Pull my hair and slap my ass
I was fornicating this 6' 6" monster of a man when he suddenly picked my ass up and pinned me against the wall. It was THEN that I realized, "holy mother of God, this is some good shit"
I think the last one might actually take the day's trophy. :D

HavaSkank
05-31-2007, 01:11 PM
The only time I feel "guilty" is when I fall asleep and forget to remove the jumper cables from his nads.

Gman
05-31-2007, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the SIG!:D :D

topless
05-31-2007, 01:13 PM
hey - wait your turn -- :devil:
Are you getting all dominate and shit?:eek:

FOREVER2DOXIES
05-31-2007, 01:18 PM
sitting here thinking how "touchy" this subject is.....and i certainly wont go into how "dominated" i have been in my life since is not a good thought :mad: but do know this....if by domination and control you are talking about who plays the lead, most women want what the man wants and that is for the other partner to "take over" once in a while. gets very old very fast to be the only one taking the lead role. :)

FOREVER2DOXIES
05-31-2007, 01:20 PM
Maybe girth.
hahaha....might be better than what I got when I "dated" some 6' 5 monster a while back. one thing i did learn was that the height of a man has absolutely NOTHING to do with his manliness :sqeyes:

HM
05-31-2007, 01:21 PM
"holy mother of God, this is some good shit"
How odd.....that is EXACTLY what Tom Brown says about 4 hours after eating a bran muffin.:sqeyes:

lucky
05-31-2007, 01:24 PM
Are you getting all dominate and shit?:eek:
I said Quite - NOw bite the rubber balll and dittle yourself :D

RitcheyRch
05-31-2007, 01:25 PM
They only talking about domination during sex.
sitting here thinking how "touchy" this subject is.....and i certainly wont go into how "dominated" i have been in my life since is not a good thought :mad: but do know this....if by domination and control you are talking about who plays the lead, most women want what the man wants and that is for the other partner to "take over" once in a while. gets very old very fast to be the only one taking the lead role. :)

FOREVER2DOXIES
05-31-2007, 01:27 PM
yea...i know. so was I....

HavaSkank
05-31-2007, 01:28 PM
yeah, when a woman is dominate OUTSIDE of sex she's just a plain bitch

Havasu Hangin'
05-31-2007, 01:33 PM
....when I "dated" some 6' 5 monster a while back. one thing i did learn was that the height of a man has absolutely NOTHING to do with his manliness :sqeyes:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/word.jpg
:jawdrop:

Coded-Dude
05-31-2007, 01:39 PM
How odd.....that is EXACTLY what Tom Brown says about 4 hours after eating a bran muffin.:sqeyes:
funniest post in this thread....hands down :)

Unforgiven
05-31-2007, 02:43 PM
:D :devil:
NICE!
Tina, is't that how you got preganant? without the trojans of corse