PDA

View Full Version : Chowchilla anyone?

TAF
05-31-2007, 10:40 AM
IHBA race in Chowchilla, CA is only 2 weekends away and I hear they already are advertising it along HWY 99 . Whose going? I'm driving from AZ Thurs. PM to be there Fri. AM:mad: :) :sleeping: :sqeyes: :jawdrop: Please honk if ya see me drifting from lane to lane.

boat030
05-31-2007, 12:03 PM
I was thinking maybe I might go :D

justfloatn
05-31-2007, 01:16 PM
I'll be there Sunday. :)

bahner454
05-31-2007, 01:38 PM
I will be there Saturday, 30 minutes from my front door:)

TAF
05-31-2007, 02:05 PM
I was thinking maybe I might go :D
Yer going to be short a couple LVNLF's:confused: Darn! As far as I know my Sis isn't going either.:idea:

boat030
05-31-2007, 02:20 PM
Yer going to be short a couple LVNLF's:confused: Darn! As far as I know my Sis isn't going either.:idea:
I know, I'm gonna look pretty funny towing that trailer over there behind my car, walking around aimlessly looking for a cold beer and just generally being lost, the boat will be dirty, no fresh coffe in the morning, god only knows what else the two of them do for us that we don't notice. :(

photo chick
05-31-2007, 03:47 PM
I know, I'm gonna look pretty funny towing that trailer over there behind my car, walking around aimlessly looking for a cold beer and just generally being lost, the boat will be dirty, no fresh coffe in the morning, god only knows what else the two of them do for us that we don't notice. :(
WHAT?:2purples: No Jen and Cale....forget it I'm not even going to work on it!

BigDutch
05-31-2007, 03:58 PM
Yep we're going. What day would be better to go to, sat. or sun?

Dimarco21
05-31-2007, 05:23 PM
We'll be there on Thursday P/E 4017.:D

photo chick
05-31-2007, 06:02 PM
Depends if you want to see finals or more boats run....Sat has more boats running....
The stars actually predict I may make it afterall.....:D :D

creepingcharlie
05-31-2007, 06:56 PM
I'm going, I been there every year sense they came back. My dad and his friend is come up from so cal. Hope it will be a good turn out for the k boats, love to see them run.

stoker2001
05-31-2007, 07:07 PM
Cant wait,whacker went down hard in RB in second round.Inboards beware in Chow:D Come by pit#561 and say hey to MRS and crew

TAF
06-01-2007, 05:54 AM
On Sat. all boats have a chance to run 2 times so thats your chance to see the most boats run. Sun. eliminations means a couple didn't qualify and others only run once while 2 in each class get to run 3 times:idea:
:D

TAF
06-01-2007, 05:55 AM
Depends if you want to see finals or more boats run....Sat has more boats running....
The stars actually predict I may make it afterall.....:D :D
Did you find airfare yet? A ride from Fresno ?:idea:

lucky
06-01-2007, 05:56 AM
:idea:

Mrs Luvnlife
06-01-2007, 05:57 AM
Yer going to be short a couple LVNLF's Darn! As far as I know my Sis isn't going either.
WHAT? No Jen and Cale....forget it I'm not even going to work on it!
The overwhelming feeling of guilt has me thinking I can leave the 3 of them behind and I could get there in a hurry :D . I can find some fresh coffee, cold beer, make sure noone is walking around aimlessly and I could even clean the boat :D :D :D :) .

TAF
06-01-2007, 06:05 AM
The overwhelming feeling of guilt has me thinking I can leave the 3 of them behind and I could get there in a hurry :D . I can find some fresh coffee, cold beer, make sure noone is walking around aimlessly and I could even clean the boat :D :D :D :) .
Jen, If so, my sis could fly into Burbank, you or I (driving from AZ) could pick her up and then someone other than I could drive the rest of the way to Chowtown........I like that i dea.........oh Dia are you going this time ....when?

lucky
06-01-2007, 06:06 AM
great On the ups side - We have a terminal down the street and We have a full supply of tires , air gauges and ect ect :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 06:40 AM
Jen, If so, my sis could fly into Burbank, you or I (driving from AZ) could pick her up and then someone other than I could drive the rest of the way to Chowtown........I like that i dea.........oh Dia are you going this time ....when?
It is a serious thought. :)
But it is also Tina's Bday weekend? :confused:

Jetboatguru
06-01-2007, 06:47 AM
It is a serious thought. :)
But it is also Tina's Bday weekend? :confused:
Obviously she did not plan her birthday around the boatraces! A common thing among women.:mad:

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 06:51 AM
Obviously she did not plan her birthday around the boatraces! A common thing among women.:mad:
Can you believe the nerve??? :confused: :D

Jetboatguru
06-01-2007, 06:54 AM
Can you believe the nerve??? :confused: :D
Dia, boatracers are very superstitious. Have you been at the IHBA races Urban Menace has won?

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 06:57 AM
Dia, boatracers are very superstitious. Have you been at the IHBA races Urban Menace has won?
You HAD to go and say it out loud???? Not the IHBA :eek: :confused: :idea: :idea:

Jetboatguru
06-01-2007, 07:00 AM
Hmmmm,:idea:
It might be a good idea if you didnt go to Chowchilla then. These things are weird but you might not want to mess with what is working. .... If they dont win in Chowchilla then you are free to attend the others. :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 07:08 AM
Hmmmm,:idea:
It might be a good idea if you didnt go to Chowchilla then. These things are weird but you might not want to mess with what is working. .... If they dont win in Chowchilla then you are free to attend the others. :D :D

Jetboatguru
06-01-2007, 07:15 AM
Its nothing against you Dia. You would be amazed at the rituals and superstitions that are out there. If Kevin (boat owner) is not the last one to shake my hand when I hit the water he will have the boat pulled back out of the water and shake my hand again. You know about the whole color green thing. Same shoes, same shirt etc etc. I know of 7 other TAH teams that would love for you to go to Chowchilla.:D :D

Jordy
06-01-2007, 07:23 AM
Have you been at the IHBA races Urban Menace has won?
She must have been shopping that day... :D :D :D
You HAD to go and say it out loud????
He just said what we were all thinking... :)
I heard there's a big sale that weekend at the mall. Feel free to look all you want, but please don't buy. Sean doesn't have time for an 8th full time job!!! :notam: :D

Jetboatguru
06-01-2007, 07:32 AM
Dia, I say screw superstition and come to chowchilla. It is only 2 hours from Bakersfield. You are missing out on the best part of racing. Winning!:D

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 07:38 AM
She must have been shopping that day... :D :D :D
He just said what we were all thinking... :)
I heard there's a big sale that weekend at the mall. Feel free to look all you want, but please don't buy. Sean doesn't have time for an 8th full time job!!! :notam: :D
Not shopping :rolleyes:
We have talked about it believe me.....

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 07:38 AM
Dia, I say screw superstition and come to chowchilla. It is only 2 hours from Bakersfield. You are missing out on the best part of racing. Winning!:D
It really is still up in the air.

Racer277
06-01-2007, 07:39 AM
I know of 7 other TAH teams that would love for you to go to Chowchilla.
Amen!!

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 07:48 AM
Amen!!
If I go I get to celebrate my anniversary in Chowchilla?????

Jetboatguru
06-01-2007, 07:56 AM
There are not many people that can say that Dia! The town is very underrated. Farnesi's for dinner (CHicken Fried Steak a specialty) Shift over to the bar (also Farnesi's,) watch a bar fight or two, a short little drive to the romantic Merced and there is night life galore. The Sir James is a great place for a romantic interlude. Then back to Chowchilla for the sweet smell of Nitro and Alcohol. You just don't realize how good you have it!:D

TAF
06-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Is if you don't go to Chowtown Sean doesn't get to celebrate his anniversary either? :( :DSean:idea: Besides Dia, w/ all the people you know there probably isn't a weekend free all year that one of them doesn't have a B-Day , ehh? I say invite Tina along and if she has a man, like he ain't gunna be up for going to the :) races:idea:

Racer277
06-01-2007, 09:06 AM
Anniversary in Chowchilla, it's better than getting an alternator as a gift.:rolleyes:
Yes Rob, every weekend someone has somewhere she needs to be.
Also, Tina's husband Geza is too pretty for the drag boat races....:D:D
This guy looks cleaner after a few hours in the dezert than I do when I get out of the shower...

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 09:16 AM
Anniversary in Chowchilla, it's better than getting an alternator as a gift.:rolleyes:
This guy looks cleaner after a few hours in the dezert than I do when I get out of the shower...
LOL I have to admit you have improved over the years. :D
I have to keep up my social appearances. :rolleyes: ;) :)
This is sooooo true. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 09:20 AM
There are not many people that can say that Dia! The town is very underrated. Farnesi's for dinner (CHicken Fried Steak a specialty) Shift over to the bar (also Farnesi's,) watch a bar fight or two, a short little drive to the romantic Merced and there is night life galore. The Sir James is a great place for a romantic interlude. Then back to Chowchilla for the sweet smell of Nitro and Alcohol. You just don't realize how good you have it!:D
Sounds like an typical evening in Oildale.:eek: :eek:

Unforgiven
06-01-2007, 09:38 AM
Well Dia, you know we're going..I'll be there to give Sean some moral support after he see's the new credit card statements..
it's been a while since I wrenched a boat...maybe even drinks a few beers with Mike T (030) go to a bar with Tony S..(watch him fight)...hmmm, Chowchilla:idea: I think there's still parts to our TAH that Hannes wreck there...:(

Unforgiven
06-01-2007, 09:40 AM
Sounds like an typical evening in Oildale.:eek: :eek:
speaking of Oildale, most of Oildale was at Graduation last night...:devil:

boat030
06-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Well Dia, you know we're going..I'll be there to give Sean some moral support after he see's the new credit card statements..
it's been a while since I wrenched a boat...maybe even drinks a few beers with Mike T (030) go to a bar with Tony S..(watch him fight)...hmmm, Chowchilla:idea: I think there's still parts to our TAH that Hannes wreck there...:(
C'mon you know I don't drink, and Tony doesn't fight

boat030
06-01-2007, 09:53 AM
And you guys need to leave oilDALE out of this :devil:

Unforgiven
06-01-2007, 09:59 AM
C'mon you know I don't drink, and Tony doesn't fight
hmmm, you drink like a fish, Tony wants to be a pro wrestler,and Dia...well we know what she likes to do:eek:

Unforgiven
06-01-2007, 10:01 AM
sorry can't leave Oildale out of this...I'm at Chelsey's graduation and noticed someone left the gates to hell oops I mean Oildale open

TAF
06-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Yes I met Geza and Tina at Dia's B-day party. We don't want someone get'n jealous if the girls start flocking around Geza at the boatdrags. Tell 'em to bring their boys, I'm bringing mine to Chowchilla and there'll be many others around for 'em to hang out w/. I haven't seen John Swanson's kids in a few races, are they coming?:idea: Sean, when are you headed up? So did you get Dia a vacuum cleaner w/ cell phone attachment ?

boat030
06-01-2007, 10:06 AM
Well if your really going you can pick me up on your way thru Paso so I don't have to drive :D

Unforgiven
06-01-2007, 10:08 AM
So did you get Dia a vacuum cleaner w/ cell phone attachment??
so they call it a vacuum cleaner now?:confused: ...I think all of Dia's toys have cell phone attachments on them:D

Unforgiven
06-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Well if your really going you can pick me up on your way thru Paso so I don't have to drive :D
I'm leaving friday after work..you can ride up with me and Shannon..we might have to stop for a few cocktails.....

boat030
06-01-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm leaving friday after work..you can ride up with me and Shannon..we might have to stop for a few cocktails.....
I don't know what my schedule is yet, PM me your # I don't have it anymore. as long as they serve silver bullets at these stops I am in

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 10:13 AM
LOL
How is Darrin???

boat030
06-01-2007, 10:15 AM
LOL
How is Darrin???
He's good I talked to him on Tuesday and other than being sore he was fine and in good spirits

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Yes I met Geza and Tina at Dia's B-day party. We don't want someone get'n jealous if the girls start flocking around Geza at the boatdrags. Tell 'em to bring their boys, I'm bringing mine to Chowchilla and there'll be many others around for 'em to hang out w/. I haven't seen John Swanson's kids in a few races, are they coming?:idea: Sean, when are you headed up? So did you get Dia a vacuum cleaner w/ cell phone attachment ?
Tina is having a B-day party in Laughlin.
John's boys have both been there.

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 10:17 AM
He's good I talked to him on Tuesday and other than being sore he was fine and in good spirits
I am so glad to hear this....Thank you :)

Unforgiven
06-01-2007, 10:21 AM
DIA I STILL WANT YOU!!
maybe I got your attention now!

gearcase
06-01-2007, 10:22 AM
what are the dates of this race ??:idea:

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 10:26 AM
what are the dates of this race ??:idea:
June 9 and 10

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 10:26 AM
DIA I STILL WANT YOU!!
maybe I got your attention now!
OMG
What do you want???:eek: :confused:

Unforgiven
06-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Dia, Graduation got done about ten..fiqured you were sleeping by then.we had a quite night..you want to go to lunch at LUIGI'S?

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Dia, Graduation got done about ten..fiqured you were sleeping by then.we had a quite night..you want to go to lunch at LUIGI'S?
Call my cell or wrk #

photo chick
06-01-2007, 01:24 PM
So are you going or not Dia? Jen...did you decide to go? Come on girls!!! :D

TAF
06-01-2007, 02:03 PM
I think she said she was flying into Fresno from PHX:idea: :D :sqeyes:

photo chick
06-01-2007, 02:11 PM
I think she said she was flying into Fresno from PHX:idea: :D :sqeyes:
I'm going into Burbank though...it was the cheapest from Dali

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 02:40 PM
I am not sure yet???? :confused:

photo chick
06-01-2007, 02:46 PM
I am not sure yet???? :confused:
What happens if.....while i'm driving up from Burbank/Santa Clarita....I stop by and kidnap you? You will not have to make a decision then...:D

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2007, 03:05 PM
What happens if.....while i'm driving up from Burbank/Santa Clarita....I stop by and kidnap you? You will not have to make a decision then...:D
LOL
You have a point there. :D

photo chick
06-01-2007, 03:19 PM
LOL
You have a point there. :D
since I don't really know what you look like and I sure don't know where you live, I guess you're safe....I am resourceful though....watch out! :D

Jetboatguru
06-01-2007, 03:49 PM
since I don't really know what you look like and I sure don't know where you live, I guess you're safe....I am resourceful though....watch out! :D
http://www.celebopedia.com/kendra-wilkinson/images/kendra-wilkinson.jpg
Here she is:D

photo chick
06-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Here she is:D
See I'm connected.....now I just need her address and I'm set...you got it Guru?

Jetboatguru
06-01-2007, 03:57 PM
See I'm connected.....now I just need her address and I'm set...you got it Guru?
If I had her address do you think I would be on the computer chatting with you right now?;)

photo chick
06-01-2007, 04:09 PM
If I had her address do you think I would be on the computer chatting with you right now?;)
Good point.....guess you'd be pounding...........on the door wouldn't cha?

TAF
06-04-2007, 05:01 AM
:sqeyes: :D Sis, when you flying into Burbank? I'm leaving PHX THURS

photo chick
06-04-2007, 05:23 AM
:sqeyes: :D Sis, when you flying into Burbank? I'm leaving PHX THURS
Sent ya an e-mail!:D

TAF
06-04-2007, 05:52 AM
Sent ya an e-mail!:D
Sis, are your PM's full? It doesn't show that I can send you one anymore.:idea:

photo chick
06-04-2007, 05:54 AM
Sis, are your PM's full? It doesn't show that I can send you one anymore.:idea:
No they're empty! don't know why you can't send one

Jetboatguru
06-04-2007, 06:03 AM
No they're empty! don't know why you can't send one
They have this really cool new way of communication. It's called a telephone. :idea:

boat030
06-04-2007, 06:27 AM
They have this really cool new way of communication. It's called a telephone. :idea:
Oh you should talk Mr. I'll call you right back :jawdrop:

photo chick
06-04-2007, 06:38 AM
If I could afford one I'd use it.....

Jetboatguru
06-04-2007, 06:49 AM
You need an allowance! Tell your loving husband to give you some scratch weekly so you dont have to communicte by cans and string. You deserve better.

Sherpa
06-04-2007, 06:52 AM
what's the K-boat count looking like-???
I might try to go myself.... I like Chowchilla. I walk around the pits alot more
there than redbluff..
--Sherpa

Jetboatguru
06-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Hey Sherpa,
The Kboats will not be in Chowchilla this year. Come by and say hello. It shouldn't be as hectic as Red Bluff.
Tony

Mrs.Racer277
06-04-2007, 07:20 AM
If I could afford one I'd use it.....
Me too :D
Looks like I will be there Sunday.

photo chick
06-04-2007, 07:25 AM
You need an allowance! Tell your loving husband to give you some scratch weekly so you dont have to communicte by cans and string. You deserve better.
I get the money............he gets the allowance!!!:D

photo chick
06-04-2007, 07:27 AM
Me too :D
Looks like I will be there Sunday.
Very cool! I look forward to finally meeting you:)

TAF
06-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Oh you should talk Mr. I'll call you right back :jawdrop:
I thought I was the only one?:( Actually he's been getting better:) at it. It's probably because you've gone "hydro scum'n". Flats are where it's at!:D

photo chick
06-04-2007, 01:10 PM
I thought I was the only one?:( Actually he's been getting better:) at it. It's probably because you've gone "hydro scum'n". Flats are where it's at!:D
He calls me back..........and i'm not flat:jawdrop: ;)

TAF
06-04-2007, 02:10 PM
He calls me back..........and i'm not flat:jawdrop: ;)
"Once you go Flat you never go back" ? So what's yer excuse Mike?:idea:
Sis, I don't think that is what he or I were referring to when he said FLAT(stacked?):sqeyes: :D

Sangerdude
06-04-2007, 02:21 PM
I will be there!!! Fo sho, on Saturday!!!

photo chick
06-04-2007, 02:24 PM
I will be there!!! Fo sho, on Saturday!!!
Do you look like your avatar? We'll look for you!.....j/k:D
ps I don't look like mine:)

Sherpa
06-04-2007, 02:40 PM
so you don't look like a pretty pu , err, pretty kitty--?
a big kitty at that......
--Sherpa

photo chick
06-04-2007, 02:43 PM
so you don't look like a pretty pu , err, pretty kitty--?
a big kitty at that......
--Sherpa
Nope I resemble more of the canine class! :)

Sherpa
06-04-2007, 03:10 PM
if that pic that guru posted is actually you, then, with all due respect, you're
hot.....
--Sherpa
and if not, then I'll wager you have a great personality-! :)

photo chick
06-04-2007, 03:20 PM
if that pic that guru posted is actually you, then, with all due respect, you're
hot.....
--Sherpa
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:what picture? That guru!! thank you!:D

Sherpa
06-04-2007, 04:08 PM
my bad........ I read it wrong. it was another gal...
--Sherpa

photo chick
06-05-2007, 03:53 AM
my bad........ I read it wrong. it was another gal...
--Sherpa
Geez...story of my life! :D

Jetboatguru
06-05-2007, 06:21 AM
Did Sherpa think this was you?

photo chick
06-05-2007, 06:22 AM
Yeah I think so......

Jetboatguru
06-05-2007, 06:32 AM
Yeah I think so......
I think you are a spittin image only different!

TAF
06-05-2007, 06:36 AM
:sqeyes: :idea:

photo chick
06-05-2007, 06:38 AM
Spittin? :D Thanks TAF I think we've seen enough of that!:D :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-05-2007, 07:08 AM
hot.....
--Sherpa
Kendra is a PB Bunny :)

Sangerdude
06-05-2007, 10:02 AM
For Shizzles....Just look for a mean ass pimp...with a hot blond bottom barrel woman with some big ( 0 )( 0 ), that is where you will find me!

photo chick
06-05-2007, 03:08 PM
For Shizzles....Just look for a mean ass pimp...with a hot blond bottom barrel woman with some big ( 0 )( 0 ), that is where you will find me!
Ok I'll keep my eyes open...if some odd looking girl starts taking pics of you guys it's just me....:)

77charger
06-05-2007, 04:04 PM
see you fools out there this weekend:D :D
Just found out i might be makin a trip out there probably short but better than nothing

Mrs Luvnlife
06-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Jen...did you decide to go?
I think we're out on this one. We'll miss some of our favorite peeps for sure!! We just got back from a much needed weekend on the water, so it's time to recoup/regroup/something along those lines :D :) .
Of course, you may see us if we decide to drive up Friday night :jawdrop: ;) .

photo chick
06-06-2007, 03:49 AM
Jen you have today and tomorrow to regroup then get your butts up there! It's the closest race to you and you're not going to make it?
See ya Friday :D positive thinking!

TAF
06-06-2007, 04:55 AM
Jen you have today and tomorrow to regroup then get your butts up there! It's the closest race to you and you're not going to make it?
We absolutely positively have to have you guys there:) :D
:sqeyes: See ya there

TAF
06-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Chowchilla here I come :mad: :sqeyes: :idea:
:D Anyone on there way already or this evening?:idea:

TAF
06-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Jen you have to regroup your butts up there! It's the closest race to you and you're not going to make it?
Hey Sis, you only have 103 more posts to catch up to Jen. Go Girl!!! Maybe you and she should start each yer own threads and do the post count draw off:idea: Reminds me of a guy named Cale, what ever happened to him?:jawdrop: :D

77charger
06-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Chowchilla here I come :mad: :sqeyes: :idea:
:D Anyone on there way already or this evening?:idea:
I wish but for me it will be a short trip leave fullerton 5:30am sat then leave to come home saturday by 3pm.Going to pick up a motor from joey so i will see you there.
Maybe i can get a hall pass to leave fri and go strait the bar there in town.LOL last year i went with joey and crew all i can say is they can drink i was done by 12:30 am:sleeping: :sleeping:

gearcase
06-07-2007, 06:15 PM
any one know the schedule for sat??

brad22
06-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Whoever is going and is still home to read this, take some pics please!!! :D :D

77charger
06-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Whoever is going and is still home to read this, take some pics please!!! :D :D
plan on doing so while i am there on sat.I do like the 70-200 f4L lens i bought this past winter.

Mrs.Racer277
06-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Just heard Urban Menace is quallified #1 again.....With Gus Ward right on their tail :eek:
Good Luck Guys :)

creepingcharlie
06-10-2007, 05:51 PM
tony looked a little lonely out there.:idea: what happened to all the roundy round guys?:confused:

TAF
06-13-2007, 11:10 AM
I wish but for me it will be a short trip leave fullerton 5:30am sat then leave to come home saturday by 3pm.Going to pick up a motor from joey so i will see you there.
Maybe i can get a hall pass to leave fri and go strait the bar there in town.LOL last year i went with joey and crew all i can say is they can drink i was done by 12:30 am:sleeping: :sleeping:
Never saw ya but I did run into Joey and crew at the bar FRi. night, WHEW!!!!
Dancing and drinking, Photo Chic :sqeyes: was there and so was the original PC, Eddie:idea: A great time was had by all.
I think I got 3 hours of sleep :sleeping: that night, which is one more than I'd gotten the previous night.:sleeping: :sqeyes:

TAF
06-13-2007, 11:22 AM
tony looked a little lonely out there.:idea: what happened to all the roundy round guys?:confused:
But the girl kept her distance:eek: Teresa the barefoot waterskier was trailing behind on a 200 ft. rope. My sis got a great photo of her in action. She is such a happy person (greatest smile) to have in our pits and hope she hangs out w/ us in the future again. She also made sure a couple of us enjoyed the last beers in our pit Sun. evening. When Tony was out there alone I think he didn't feel lonely, he just wanted to put on a good show and have some fun in the boat. I'm jealous! I wonder if / when they might sell that "traffic cone"?:idea: :D I have to start training my son. Maybe the Guru would help. It was great to meet & see Christina driving the King Kong in river racer. :D

boat030
06-13-2007, 11:30 AM
She also made sure a couple of us enjoyed the last beers in our pit Sun. evening.
were those the last two beers that we had? :eek:

TAF
06-13-2007, 11:37 AM
were those the last two beers that we had? :eek:
Yep, dem were it! Aren't we special! No, Teresa is the special one. What a dear. So, did you scare:( :mad: any driver's by talking to their boat owners while you were cruising through the pits?:idea: Any leads or rumors we can start? You know this is the internet right?:) :D

boat030
06-13-2007, 12:44 PM
Unfortunately all they would be is rumors so far