PDA

View Full Version : who all is in the central division?

taylormanss
12-20-2005, 07:38 PM
this is taylormanss I'm in port arthur,tx. most of the time.sometimes I make it home to aransas pass,tx.

progplb
12-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Progplb "Bowser" Oklahoma City Ok. Ft Cobb Lake and Eufaula Lake.
Home is anywhere you can float a boat...........

taylormanss
12-20-2005, 08:31 PM
hey I'm originally from OKC. my two sisters still live there one by crossroads mall,and the other over off nw 63rd and may.I was just up there in nov. I'm gonna try and come up for the bricktown nats. this next year!

vdrivenman
12-21-2005, 03:56 AM
vdrivenman is located in Orange,Tx. down here in the swamps as i like to say.
close enough to Louisiana u can smell the shrimp & crawfish cookin.
but hell u know where i am.
hangouts are the Sabine & Neches rivers & my favorite Rattle Snake Island Lake Sam Rayburn. will try & make that Lowe's landing spot on the Trinity this year.
if we ever get our truck back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carnivalride
12-21-2005, 04:20 AM
This is Carnival Ride, I'm in Derby Kansas which is almost a suburb of Wichita. For the quick outings I usually go to Cheney lake and for better trips I typically go to Tablerock in MO.

TexasJet
12-21-2005, 04:48 AM
TexasJet from beautiful Katy (west of Houston) Texas. :)

Sweet Addiction
12-21-2005, 05:22 AM
Texan 4 Life, Austin Texas. Lake Travis is the main hang out

Jim Hall
12-21-2005, 07:03 AM
Live on Lake Houston (nw of Houston) work in Tomball.Getting the boat ready for next year.

Brazos River Rat
12-21-2005, 07:39 AM
Live In Granbury Tx ( close to Ft.Worth )and normally hit the river to have fun ..

Jet Hydro
12-21-2005, 08:49 AM
You can find JET HYDRO in Hutchinson KS or out on Cheney lake hunting V-Drives. I`m just around the corner from Carnival Ride. Speaking of Carnival Ride, looking forward to meeting up with him on Cheney lake some time. :crossx:

blowngas
12-21-2005, 08:58 AM
I'm from the badlands of South Texas-----where the pavement ends and the west begins-----the infamous city of Robstown!!!-----with Lake Mathias, home of "Jet Fest",held each labor day weekend, being closest inland lake.

Carnivalride
12-21-2005, 09:54 AM
You can find JET HYDRO in Hutchinson KS or out on Cheney lake hunting V-Drives. I`m just around the corner from Carnival Ride. Speaking of Carnival Ride, looking forward to meeting up with him on Cheney lake some time. :crossx:
Steve,
Drop me an email or a pm when your heading out sometime and I'll try and meet up with you. I'd like to meet you in person, talk boats and have a few cold ones once the boats are on the trailers. Mines all done except for dialing it in so I'm just going crazy waiting for spring. If you want I'll pm you my cell#.
Later,
Loren

Jet Hydro
12-21-2005, 10:43 AM
Loren
I`v got some work to do to mine but for the most part it`s done. Might put it in a few show`s this winter if I have time??? I`ll let you know when we go out for play unless you want to take a peak when we go testing? Duane and I are gonna do some runs as soon as it warms up with the computer hooked up and see what we have. Gotta get it over to Duane's but this snow has kept it here in the shop :cry: , maybe Friday?

Carnivalride
12-21-2005, 12:11 PM
Steve,
Isn't there ice at the edges of the lake? That's what I had been told anyway. I'll probably get mine out about mid/late March to try and get my gearing and prop dialed in a little better for this new combination set up. So If your headed out around then look me up. I'll let you know when I go. Did you end up building the all out blown aluminum race block deal or just freshening up your old blown gas engine? If so what are your goals?
Loren

Jet Hydro
12-21-2005, 02:09 PM
No, I just reworked what I had and took it off gas. My goal is 10`s but we`ll have to see if there`s enough motor yet. :cry:

taylormanss
12-21-2005, 02:32 PM
now I thought I was hardcore running my boat down here in south texas year round.I don't have anything on jethydro! btw I know of two jet hydros in south texas,one is out of corpus christi,and one belongs to a friend of mine in victoria,texas.

Carnivalride
12-21-2005, 05:25 PM
No, I just reworked what I had and took it off gas. My goal is 10`s but we`ll have to see if there`s enough motor yet. :cry:
How much motor or more do you think you need to run 10.0's? I didn't remember if you were at 10.50's before or 11.0's? So did you raise the compression when you switched to alcohol or just add more boost, are you injected now too? Look forward to seeing you this spring, I'll see if I can give you a chance to go v-drive hunting :2purples: :2purples: who know's there's a small possibility it could be the other way around. :eat: :smile:
Hey did you ever get your other boat located and pulled out of Cheney?

progplb
12-21-2005, 09:03 PM
Hey Jet Hydro I assume the boat in your post is your ride.. Were you at Bricktown last year???
Taylormanss check your PM.

Jet Hydro
12-22-2005, 08:16 AM
Loren
I`m not sure how much motor it will take to make this thing run 10`s because it had enough to run 9.50`s in a tunnel but this hydro is heavy as hell. I just changed carbs and up the boost by 2 teeth.
progplb
Yes we raced at Brick Town last season. Loved that place and I`m looking forward to going there again this new season. They even kicked us out of Toby Keith`s bar...lol. We had a blast till we lost a good friend.

Carnivalride
12-22-2005, 08:28 AM
Loren
I`m not sure how much motor it will take to make this thing run 10`s because it had enough to run 9.50`s in a tunnel but this hydro is heavy as hell. I just changed carbs and up the boost by 2 teeth.
progplb
Yes we raced at Brick Town last season. Loved that place and I`m looking forward to going there again this new season. They even kicked us out of Toby Keith`s bar...lol. We had a blast till we lost a good friend.
Best of luck to you next year Steve! I'm sure we'll see each other sometime next spring for sure. If I only get to run one race it will most likely be OKC's Bricktown deal. I've gotta get some numbers on this thing and see if my work and calculations came out in my favor or not. :squiggle: :squiggle: Hopefully I'm happier with is round of changes than I was last time, from seat of the pants it feels better but I'm probably out of calibration after 6 years. :hammerhea :hammerhea

progplb
12-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Loren
progplb
Shoot me a email ... I have a great pic of your Boat in front of the ball park at the show and shine... Had to go back through a bunch but finally found it.
progplb@yahoo.com

sidewound
12-22-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm in N. Iowa. The REAL central zone.
Peace Man! :cool:
CESAR

Jet Hydro
12-23-2005, 07:33 PM
progplb
Well I sent you mail. Hope it went as this is a new computer and it`s not all set up yet. If you didnt get it let me know.

ECeptor
12-24-2005, 06:04 AM
ECeptor, Wichita, KS, mostly at Cheney because I can be driveway to water in less than 30mins. My boat is hibernating in a buddy's shed less than 5 miles from the boat ramp. But I like to see different water and have been recently to Eldorado, Perry, Kaw, Skiatook and Kanopolis. I plan on spending more and more time at Kaw - best water inside of 2 hrs from home.
Hey CR and JH - lemme know when you head out to Cheney. I'll bring my tug boat just in case anyone runs out of fuel and needs a tow.. :D

SmokinLowriderSS
12-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Lowrider spends her dry time laid up in the countryside NE of Newton Ks, about a half-hr N of Wichita. We hang out on ElDorado keeping the Bajas & Bassmasters in their place, and dodging the thousands of lake-lice while tubing & skiing. We are also unmistakable when hanging out in the rock quarry sipping suds on a scorching afternoon at anchor. Haven't been to Cheeney since grinding WAY too much sand thru the pump one day back in '89, never saw fit to go back & do it again. :boxed:

magic29
12-24-2005, 12:55 PM
Shawnee Kansas
Perry lake and LOTO

1slowboat
12-25-2005, 09:49 PM
1slowboat is located in north Texas, kaufman, which is about 45 minutes east of Dallas.... curently trying to finnish the boat for the next year!!!!boat at Lake Lavon,Tawakani,Ceader creek lake, and many lakes all over the state, for get togethers and such.... I'm a member of the NTJBC.... which we are going to hold an event in oklahoma at Plater flats,memorial weekend....if any want to attend?

Shark In The Pond
12-26-2005, 07:37 AM
Where the dirt and wind blow's ...Lubbock Tx.

cookieman
12-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Granbury,Texas 35 miles SW of Fort Worth. Live right on Lake Granbury but will boat on any Texas lake were ***boats will at. We boat at Lake Amistead, Canyon Lake, Lake Medina, Lake Corpus Christi, Plowman's Creek on Lake Whitney, Eagle Mountain Lake, and will look forward to new lakes in 2006.

spanky spanky
12-26-2005, 09:55 PM
I am from San Angelo, TX and run with the SDBA, also Hang out with the sharks, slowboats taylormanss' and the cookieman

taylormanss
12-27-2005, 09:26 AM
glad to see all you guys are still out there !

progplb
12-27-2005, 11:10 AM
progplb
Well I sent you mail. Hope it went as this is a new computer and it`s not all set up yet. If you didnt get it let me know.
I just checked my email today. You should have the pic in your email now.

Jet Hydro
12-27-2005, 02:31 PM
Got it, Thank you

jdf
12-27-2005, 04:55 PM
East Texas And Chasing A Drilling Rig Again

borderlinecrazy
12-27-2005, 06:49 PM
South Texas here, Lake Amistad............Del Rio.
South Texas Is as central as it gets.........................
Grew up in Derby, Kansas....................there is no water there
worth boating............in Kansas. You are only kidding yourselves
if you think there is. You can't leave is the only reason you live in
Kansas.
Texas is the only central, boating state there is,.............really.

taylormanss
12-27-2005, 07:14 PM
East Texas And Chasing A Drilling Rig Again
hey jdf are you over in tyler?

taylormanss
12-27-2005, 07:16 PM
South Texas here, Lake Amistad............Del Rio.
South Texas Is as central as it gets.........................
Grew up in Derby, Kansas....................there is no water there
worth boating............in Kansas. You are only kidding yourselves
if you think there is. You can't leave is the only reason you live in
Kansas.
come on borderline there has got to be somewhere in kansas to boat at. I know texas and oklahoma have alot of very nice lakes,kansas must have something.

Jet Hydro
12-28-2005, 08:56 AM
I dont have any problem finding Water to play in up here. :cool:

Carnivalride
12-28-2005, 09:19 AM
I dont have any problem finding Water to play in up here. :cool:
I second that!
Not saying that I don't prefer lakes lake Tablerock (MO) and Beaver (Ark) but I do have some lakes I can boat on here. :)

ECeptor
12-28-2005, 11:41 AM
Now that is funny!!! I dare anyone to name a lake with bigger, badder, hotter boats than those that call LOTO home...and I'm pretty sure Missouri is in the Mid-West!
But Kansas lakes may not be the best, but people, housing, a great job and family keep me here for now. My retirement dreams land me in south west Missouri (LOTO or Tablerock).

taylormanss
12-28-2005, 12:03 PM
I'm pretty sure borderline was just messin' with you guys.

ECeptor
12-28-2005, 12:15 PM
I'm pretty sure borderline was just messin' with you guys.
Yeah I know....I'm just messin' back... :shift:
Besides, he said he grew up in Derby...and we all know how the they are! :eek:

FILUCKY
12-28-2005, 05:39 PM
I just moved to Texas from up north about 3 years ago, so i'm still coming to terms with calling these "mud puddles" lakes. :argue: But with the great weather and super great boaters i've met down here thats a small price to pay. :)

taylormanss
12-28-2005, 05:48 PM
hope to see ya out on the water more this year dallas!

1slowboat
12-28-2005, 08:06 PM
me 2..... I would like to see that bad a$$ ford kicking it down here and hopefully in okie, when we hold our event, ....Dallas boat or no boat come on lets have some fun and kick back a few cold ones!!!

Jim Hall
12-29-2005, 06:47 AM
I thought the muddy water made for faster boats!

kp216
12-29-2005, 12:11 PM
North central Missouri here.
We do have some nice lakes in this state, especially Tablerock. :D

Devilman
12-29-2005, 03:29 PM
North central Missouri here.
We do have some nice lakes in this state, especially Tablerock. :D
Hey Cooter, where the hell you been, man? You been doing alright? Hope the world hasn't been treating you too roughly!!! :cool:

Gearhead
12-29-2005, 04:13 PM
Extreme North East Texas.... To get away from the mud, we generally run on various Arkansas lakes and rivers along with Broken Bow lake in Oklahoma. There are some good boaters out this way both old and young!

Carnivalride
12-29-2005, 05:13 PM
Just wondering are ther any central region boatimg get togethers planned for this summer besides the Tablerock Roost (assuming its happening again)?
If so do we have any tenative dates??? :cool: :cool:

kp216
12-29-2005, 06:28 PM
Hey Devilman - sent you a PM :)
Loren - I haven't heard of anything. I haven't talked to Ken lately, but I'm assuming the 3rd Tablerock Roost will happen.

beyondhelpin
12-29-2005, 06:35 PM
Tulsa, Okie
Skiatook, Tenkiller, Grand
Might checkout Loto this year just to see how you guys do it.

taylormanss
12-29-2005, 08:05 PM
did ya make it down to OKC for the bricktown races?

sdba069
12-29-2005, 09:22 PM
The Brazos River at Lake whitney. Hot Boat Central for North Central Texas

Sundance
12-30-2005, 10:40 AM
Don't Forget about in New Mexico. We're in "No Mans Land". This is Sundance in ALbuquerque. :chi:

SmokinLowriderSS
12-30-2005, 12:55 PM
Just wondering are ther any central region boatimg get togethers planned for this summer besides the Tablerock Roost (assuming its happening again)?
If so do we have any tenative dates??? :cool: :cool:
The Taylor Owner's Club is planning a get-together, possibly late June, like last year's Broken Bow Bash #1, date and location still undetermined.
http://p208.ezboard.com/fthetaylorboatsroost52059frm15.showMessage?topicID =25.topic
Texas Hot Boats board is apparently planning a shindig on Texoma Memorial weekend, details are still underermined.
http://texas***boats.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=703

Seadog
12-30-2005, 04:14 PM
Stillwater, boat at Skiatook and Grand

larson01
12-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Highlands TX

sleekcrafter
12-31-2005, 07:10 AM
40 miles out side Chicago, OutBoard capital of the world!
Sleek

UNCLE SAM
12-31-2005, 10:22 AM
We Live In Lewisville Tx. Just north of Dallas. We are usually found on Lake Lewisville because it is so close

Ken F
12-31-2005, 11:15 AM
I boat mostly at Tablerock in SW Missouri.
Yep, the 2006 Roost is a go!
Ken F

sleekcrafter
12-31-2005, 11:32 AM
Roost dates Dates?? I need to plan early and swing through to visit my mom also.
sleek

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
12-31-2005, 02:48 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/586Cat_3.JPG
Lake of the Ozarks. 28 Warlock deckboat

ECeptor
12-31-2005, 03:11 PM
What power is in that super-deck?

v-drive bob
12-31-2005, 09:39 PM
hey newbie here...AUSTIN,TEX is the place to be so we loaded up the
v-drive and moved from beverlys [biker bar s.congress]
lake travis
lake belton
canyon
summerville
texoma
marble falls
lake bastrop
and of course the duck pond by the club house in our subdivison
now the ducks are pissed off :rollside: :rollside:

Carnivalride
01-04-2006, 04:26 AM
I boat mostly at Tablerock in SW Missouri.
Yep, the 2006 Roost is a go!
Ken F
Ken,
Do you have any tenative dates yet? :cool: I'm hoping your not the same weekend as Bricktown, actually hoping there would be at least one dead weekend between the two. :p Any idea on dates yet?
Thanks,
Loren

Ken F
01-04-2006, 05:27 AM
I don't have a calender in front of me, but the Roost will be held 1 weekend after the weekend of the 15th. Approx. July 22. Reason being is that the Lazy eagle Resort was full on the weekend of the 15th, but the following weekend, we were able to book the entire thing.
More to come.
Ken F

Bajajet
01-04-2006, 09:29 AM
I'm in N. Iowa. The REAL central zone.
Peace Man! :cool:
CESAR
Ceasar just you and I representing Iowa I guess!

Carnivalride
01-04-2006, 10:04 AM
I don't have a calender in front of me, but the Roost will be held 1 weekend after the weekend of the 15th. Approx. July 22. Reason being is that the Lazy eagle Resort was full on the weekend of the 15th, but the following weekend, we were able to book the entire thing.
More to come.
Ken F
Ken,
That should work I think they have OKC for the 14, 15 & 16 of July. Did you get all your bugs worked out of your engine and are you going to race this year?
Loren

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
01-04-2006, 01:13 PM
What power is in that super-deck?
ECeptor. It has a HP500 W/ a ZX drive and a Hydromotive 5 blade 25 pitch prop. I am still trying to dial in the prop to fit the boat. I'll get back on it as soon a we get some warm weather.
Jim

taylormanss
01-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Just think guys,what if we could get most if not all the ***boaters to one outing.somewhere in the middle of the central zone.Something like the street rod nats.I'm gonna be honest with ya'll those west coast BOYS don't have sh*t on us !

Ken F
01-05-2006, 05:13 AM
Taylorman, you are right! Problem is, that the midwest is so large, that it's quite a tow for us to meet somewhere. The Roost at Tablerock in my opinion could be this event. Tablerock has to be the most beautiful place for jets in the midwest. Clear glassy water that goes for miles, mostly surrounded by National forrest.....and they don't mind jetboats yet. lol
Carnival Ride,
Yes, engine probs are gone! (knock on wood) May try and make a couple of races this summer just for fun & to see how the boat & my 54 y.o. reactions do. lol Nothing serious though. I've gotta still get it down to Ervin & have a deeper bubble put on the bottom, to free it up a little more. Not quite enough there now, and it's still running too wet. Also seriously considering building a Stroker this winter and keeping this one as a back-up engine in the garage.
Ah well......
Ken F

Carnivalride
01-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Taylorman, you are right! Problem is, that the midwest is so large, that it's quite a tow for us to meet somewhere. The Roost at Tablerock in my opinion could be this event. Tablerock has to be the most beautiful place for jets in the midwest. Clear glassy water that goes for miles, mostly surrounded by National forrest.....and they don't mind jetboats yet. lol
Carnival Ride,
Yes, engine probs are gone! (knock on wood) May try and make a couple of races this summer just for fun & to see how the boat & my 54 y.o. reactions do. lol Nothing serious though. I've gotta still get it down to Ervin & have a deeper bubble put on the bottom, to free it up a little more. Not quite enough there now, and it's still running too wet. Also seriously considering building a Stroker this winter and keeping this one as a back-up engine in the garage.
Ah well......
Ken F
Ken,
Is your boat/engine just not running the way you had wanted it to or do you just want more? I'm kinda suprised you don't go blown or turbo'd if you want a little more power.
Keep us updated on the roost.
Loren

superV
01-05-2006, 12:04 PM
You all need to come over to midwestboatparty.com for all the LOTO action as well as other midwest action. Lots of get togethers and what not.

Ken F
01-05-2006, 03:12 PM
Loren,
Yes, it runs fine, just that 98.7 is just not quite 100 know what I mean? lol
I want a NA 100-110 mph boat. period. Anytime I choose.
I'll get there, you know...just the ol trial and error dealio.
Ken

acatitude
01-05-2006, 06:44 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/586Cat_3.JPG
Hey UT im looking for info on lake of the ozarks, thginking about a trip that way and maybe buying somethjing around the lake. Would appreciate any info you might be able too shoot my way. nice deck boat

ECeptor
01-05-2006, 06:58 PM
ECeptor. It has a HP500 W/ a ZX drive and a Hydromotive 5 blade 25 pitch prop. I am still trying to dial in the prop to fit the boat. I'll get back on it as soon a we get some warm weather.
Jim
Nice set up! Is that a new engine/outdrive or just a new prop?

olbiezer
01-05-2006, 09:23 PM
will be taking my v drive over to beaverfab in dallas area monday from jackson ms area........do i quilify as a central or a east guy lol never figured that one out yet.......we are kinda a area of our own!!!! :) :) :220v:

taylormanss
01-06-2006, 01:21 PM
hell yes you are in the central division,what's beaverfab gonna do for ya?

olbiezer
01-06-2006, 08:48 PM
jj is going to put in a whirlaway and a casale check up for me and gary snow will pull the engine for a rear main seal....i hate oil leaks lol even if it is just a drop here and there.......

acatitude
01-07-2006, 10:30 AM
well maybe someone on the offshore only will help. thanks anyways. mmmmm wonder about folks back here

taylormanss
01-08-2006, 07:38 AM
hey you can keep those yachts outta here.

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
01-09-2006, 11:59 AM
Hey UT im looking for info on lake of the ozarks, thginking about a trip that way and maybe buying somethjing around the lake. Would appreciate any info you might be able too shoot my way. nice deck boat
Blowncarrera, sorry about the delay, we put in a new Computer.
Log on to the LOTO web site. I live on the Niangua arm, which use to be called the quiet arm, it is still better then the Osage arm up to the 31 mile marker. If you like action the Osage arm is your choice if you have a boat that is 30+ foot in length. Come back for the Shootout in Aug. If you can spend a week I'll show you around.
Jim

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
01-09-2006, 12:14 PM
Nice set up! Is that a new engine/outdrive or just a new prop?
When I bought the boat it had a 454 Mag with a Bravo 3 drive. It would run right at 60 MPH, when I put in the HP500 and the XZ drive with the Bravo 1 28 pitch it ran in the in the high 70's but had a hard time getting on plane. Now I have the 25 pitch 5-blade. I still don't know how the boat will handle the prop becase I ran out of good weather. (Come on summer)

acatitude
01-14-2006, 12:13 AM
Jim thanks for getting back to me. I have a 26 cat. Im looking at property around the lake, well from pics so far. trying to get some ideas of homes and commercial property and have a few things to see before i make a trip. want to have a few or more set appointments to look at when I come back. pm me your number and i will definetly give ya a call when I have some dates in mind. whats the loto website???

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
01-14-2006, 07:25 AM
Jim thanks for getting back to me. I have a 26 cat. Im looking at property around the lake, well from pics so far. trying to get some ideas of homes and commercial property and have a few things to see before i make a trip. want to have a few or more set appointments to look at when I come back. pm me your number and i will definetly give ya a call when I have some dates in mind. whats the loto website???
Your 26 foot cat would handel the water OK. The web site is http://odd.net/ I've been here 9 years from Napa Ca. If you have ever been to Berryessa or Clearlake we might have crossed paths. I had a 20 foot Spectra named Thunderbutt. We had a mobil home at Berryessa Marinea and hung out up at the Putta creek bridge a lot. I have since given Thunderbutt to my Son and he took it back to Ca. where he will run it on Berryessa and the Sac. river. If you want me to check out some property's for you let me know. The shootout will be a little more interesting this year as I talked them into letting a boat pull a speed skier, when I told them it would be close to or over a 100MPH they jumped on it. Check your PM for my phone #. Jim

acatitude
01-14-2006, 09:14 AM
Hey Jim, thanks. well Ive spent a lot of time on berryessa and at putah. I have seen a boat "thunderbutt" it is familiar. still do a lot of boating there at shasta and the delta. Looking at a few things thru an agent and will definatly get in touch when we get closer to making a trip.

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
01-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Hey Jim, thanks. well Ive spent a lot of time on berryessa and at putah. I have seen a boat "thunderbutt" it is familiar. still do a lot of boating there at shasta and the delta. Looking at a few things thru an agent and will definatly get in touch when we get closer to making a trip.
When you decide to come let me know as we have a guest house, if you want to stay in it. We are pretty much centrally located..
Jim

Nitro Neil
01-15-2006, 09:11 PM
:) Hi I am in Fort Worth. I had the Red Schuster(it sold tonight) my new is A Hondo V drive From Duane Hydro. :cool:

Rocket
01-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Rocket (me) lives' behind the "Pine Curtain" in Tyler Texas!!!! :cool:
I drive a little Outboard Called "Sweet and Sassy" in SDBA's M/E (10 second bracket) class!!!!!!! :rollside:

maxwedge
01-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Bloomington IL-- Represent! (In my best fake gangsta' voice) lol :)

Devilman
01-19-2006, 12:21 PM
:) Hi I am in Fort Worth. I had the Red Schuster(it sold tonight) my new is A Hondo V drive From Duane Hydro. :cool:
That Hondo is a nice boat! Ought to have a lot of fun with it..

R.A.D.man
01-19-2006, 01:40 PM
Another from Austin, TX here. The lake of choice is Travis. I also go to a small lake named Lake Bonham (not the State Park lake) Northeast of Dallas. Several family waterfront places there so it is where I always go on the big summer holidays.

IMPATIENT 1
01-19-2006, 01:47 PM
i live in southeast okla. (hugo,ok.)@120miles north of dallas and 150 south of okc.we ride on broken bow lake,kiamichi river,hugo lake,texoma lake,pat mayse lake.there's a lake in every direction around me within 10-30minutes of drivin and the local okla. lake patrol has to patrol 3 different lakes with the same boat so we run headers open and we run em drunk!

Devilman
01-19-2006, 02:08 PM
i live in southeast okla. (hugo,ok.)@120miles north of dallas and 150 south of okc.we ride on broken bow lake,kiamichi river,hugo lake,texoma lake,pat mayse lake.there's a lake in every direction around me within 10-30minutes of drivin and the local okla. lake patrol has to patrol 3 different lakes with the same boat so we run headers open and we run em drunk!
And now with a taller rooster right?:D

1slowboat
01-19-2006, 05:45 PM
I used to go to Broken Bow all the time and never found any locals that would tell me where all the jet boats run at, still don't know... its also been 3 years since i was there.... try and make the texoma event if at all possible,be some runners there :rollside:

Cheyenne372
01-20-2006, 04:35 AM
Waco

taylormanss
01-20-2006, 05:16 AM
I'll be in waco tomorrow to pick up a 325# liberator.

progplb
01-20-2006, 06:25 AM
Hey on the Texoma thing will there be anyone tent camping.
Shoot me a email on anymore information you might have. progplb@yahoo.com
Waco to get a Liberator? Not new then... Is the Liberator guy over at Crowley still making the light layups?

taylormanss
01-22-2006, 07:29 AM
Hey on the Texoma thing will there be anyone tent camping.
Waco to get a Liberator? Not new then... Is the Liberator guy over at Crowley still making the light layups?
On the texoma event go over to texas***boats.com and register then go into the forums or to the north texas jettin club there's info there,I'm pretty sure there is tent camping there,I think a few of the north texas guys have reserved a few sites and would welcome you .what kind of boat do ya have?
on the liberator it's used needs paint and put together very light boat me and the wife are anxious to get it on the water,I'll post some pics when I get a chance.I'm guessing the boat has been in north texas since it was built,but now it has a new home in Aransas Pass.

taylormanss
01-24-2006, 08:10 PM
great to see so many central division ***boaters making the roll call. Ya'll keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrenchdaddy
01-25-2006, 08:14 AM
WD, still here in College Station/Bryan, Tx. Mostly hit up lake Somerville, lake houston, Travis and hopefully a few more this year. Decided against selling the boat for now. Jim Hall, where do you live on Lake Houston? I grew up in Huffman down Havard road.

speed freak
01-26-2006, 07:26 AM
From Olathe, KS - suburb of Kansas City. Can be found at the Lake of the Ozarks. Also like Melvern Lake. Make quick runs to Hillsdale Lake, 20 minutes away, small but can open it up in the evening when everybody is leaving. :cool:

1slowboat
01-26-2006, 08:20 AM
[QUOTE=progplb]Hey on the Texoma thing will there be anyone tent camping.
some of us will be camping, I for one will be,and tending to the smoker.....we can have up to 12 people per site, but only one vehicle per site...there is parking up front, and at the boat ramp, both real close to camp sites. I will find the link to our post, with pics and paste here...

1slowboat
01-26-2006, 08:23 AM
here ya go
http://texas***boats.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=703&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

1slowboat
01-26-2006, 08:28 AM
another one
http://www.reserveusa.com/jsp/commonpage.jsp?goto=/nrrs/ok/plat/newindex.html
http://www.swt.usace.army.mil/recreat/laketexoma/webpagetexoma/Platter.html
we have camp sites b17-22, I think, will get bact to you on that, but preaty sure those are the sites

esabataj
01-26-2006, 11:37 AM
Floresville TX 2 boats 75 Sleekcraft and the old TX-19
Boat all over Texas but mainly at Somerville, Belton, Stillhouse and Whitney
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3133/4867JETFEST_2005_025.jpg

Greaser
01-26-2006, 03:59 PM
Decided against selling the boat for now.
Glad to see you decieded to keep it. Look forward to meeting up with you on the water this year.

Devilman
01-27-2006, 06:43 AM
Edna, Tx here. Boat locally on Texana & Coleto, but have made some trips with friends to Somerville, Lake Corpus Christi, & Brazos River.... Always lookinf forward to more! :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812colet2.jpg

earl-bob
01-31-2006, 02:03 PM
Here In The Flats Of Nm . We Still Make Them Go Fast

taylormanss
01-31-2006, 02:56 PM
Floresville TX 2 boats 75 Sleekcraft and the old TX-19
Boat all over Texas but mainly at Somerville, Belton, Stillhouse and Whitney
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3133/4867JETFEST_2005_025.jpg
hey esabataj thanks for the ride at jetfest,you have a very good looking and running boat,we'll have to come up to floresville and see ya'll some time.

taylormanss
01-31-2006, 02:58 PM
Edna, Tx here. Boat locally on Texana & Coleto, but have made some trips with friends to Somerville, Lake Corpus Christi, & Brazos River.... Always lookinf forward to more! :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812colet2.jpg
we hope to get up with ya this year,and run on texana,and the river.

taylormanss
01-31-2006, 02:59 PM
Glad to see you decieded to keep it. Look forward to meeting up with you on the water this year.
hopefully we will get up with you guys this year maybe at somerville,we'll see after I finish the liberator.

taylormanss
01-31-2006, 03:01 PM
It's great to see all of ya'll post on here,There sure is alot of ***boaters in the central division! It's great to here from all of ya'll also,don't forget summers a coming!

Devilman
01-31-2006, 03:12 PM
we hope to get up with ya this year,and run on texana,and the river.
Should have plenty of time, looks like warm weather may bless us a little early this year. Shouldn't take ya long to get yours together!

taylormanss
01-31-2006, 03:17 PM
we'll see,are there any good painter's up your way?

shootingstar72683
01-31-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey my friends;live in the Ozark Mtns.N/W Arkansas. Hang out in Bull Shoulds, Beaver Lake& Table Rock, Branson Mo. Originally fron New Orleans La.

taylormanss
02-01-2006, 10:08 AM
been to branson pretty nice area!

Greaser
02-01-2006, 10:42 AM
If your lookin for a paint guy, I have a buddy that has a shop here. He's pretty good, just ask the crew that stayed at Indian Lodge for the plowmans gettogether last year.

Devilman
02-01-2006, 10:51 AM
The only one I know personally that I would trust with my boat, sadly, does not have the facilities to flip a boat.... The guy Greaser mentioned, you could hit him up. His name is Ricky. His Liberator is awesome. I'll see if I have a good pic of it....

Devilman
02-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Only 2 pics I have here that are of any quality. Pics don't do it justice though, the paint job is awesome....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/28121749cropped.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/28121750cropped.jpg

shootingstar72683
02-01-2006, 03:39 PM
been to branson pretty nice area!
Are you going to Broken Bow?

Brazos River Rat
02-02-2006, 04:34 AM
Only 2 pics I have here that are of any quality. Pics don't do it justice though, the paint job is awesome....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/28121749cropped.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/28121750cropped.jpg
I have to agree, the boat is very sharp.

taylormanss
02-02-2006, 10:13 AM
Are you going to Broken Bow?
when?

taylormanss
02-02-2006, 10:19 AM
The only one I know personally that I would trust with my boat, sadly, does not have the facilities to flip a boat.... The guy Greaser mentioned, you could hit him up. His name is Ricky. His Liberator is awesome. I'll see if I have a good pic of it....
I'm gonna leave the bottom alone.I crawled under it and the bottom looks pretty good,I'm gonna go ahead and leave the bottom alone,I've just got to come up with the color,the bottom is black and that's what it is gonna stay.So there is no reason to flip the boat.

shootingstar72683
02-02-2006, 03:28 PM
when?
Don't really know, I thought it was maybe Memorial weekend. I'll ask Impatient1. Have you ever been there?

aero
02-23-2006, 05:30 AM
Aero,living in Dickinson,Tx.i hang out on the San Jacinto River at Loves Marina.running clampon power.

Sea Esta
02-25-2006, 07:55 PM
Jim! SeaEsta here! It's awhile since i've been over here. Hope all has been well. i didn't realize you got rid of Thunderbutt. Looking forward to warmer weather and get the boat out.
glenn

taylormanss
02-27-2006, 04:17 PM
Don't really know, I thought it was maybe Memorial weekend. I'll ask Impatient1. Have you ever been there?
do you know about the texas***boats get together at lake texoma on memorial day weekend ?

kcvega
03-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Hey I'm in the central. Broken Arrow Ok. Don't have a boat yet but I'm looking.

taylormanss
03-02-2006, 03:37 PM
what kind of boat do ya want? jet or v-drive or clamp on ? let me know I just found a SWTD down in beaumont with a jg pump with or without the motor I'll post some pics next week.

kcvega
03-02-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm looking for at least a 24'. Probably end up with a Baja or something like that. I"ll be splitting my time between Gibson and Grand so need something that can get on both lakes.

IMPATIENT 1
03-14-2006, 05:56 PM
when?
JUNE 15-18 AT BROKEN BOW LAKE IN B.BOW OKLA.. THE MEET WILL BE AT THE STEVENS GAP SIDE OF THE LAKE WHICH IS WHERE THE MARINA IS.EASY ACCESS TO SUPER SWILL(LAST YR 3.20 A GALL.) AND LOTS OF ISLANDS AND COVES TO CHILL IN. AS LONG THE RACIN IS SLIGHTLY CONTROLLED WITH PEOPLE KEEPIN OTHERS OUT OF THE "TRACK", THE PATROL WILL LEAVE US BE.PLUS I KEEP THEIR DAILY DRIVERS GOIN FOR EM, SO LAKE PATROL ISN'T A FACTOR(OPEN HEADERS, YA BABY!!).THEY BOTH OWE ME A COUPLE OF GET OUTTA JAIL CARDS,LOL. :crossx:

taylormanss
03-15-2006, 10:31 AM
great,we'll try and be there. go longhorns!

taylormanss
07-19-2006, 08:24 PM
thanks for responding guys and gals Like I said before it's great to hear from all of you ***boaters!hope the rest of your summers are great! if any of you guys ever get down this way look us up. taylormanss

In2Deep
08-07-2006, 02:32 PM
I'm relocating to KC area in a coauple of weeks, so hope to be seeing some of you at LOTO and Tablerock.
Guess I'll be spending more time in Central HB section.
I2D

springerpete
08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm just outside Ponca City, OK mostly on Kaw
79 Taylor SJ 502
85 Condor Bowrider 454
GO POKES!

STRETCH
08-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Shreveport La,
1976 Taylor SJ, boat mostly on the Red River and surrounding bayous and lakes. Hit Oklahoma and Arkansas lakes on occasion.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/STRETCH-SJ/Apr05004.jpg

taylormanss
08-07-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm just outside Ponca City, OK mostly on Kaw
79 Taylor SJ 502
85 Condor Bowrider 454
GO POKES!
OSU over ou anyday in my book too! do ya have any pics of your boats. I kinda miss eating at eskimo joes in stillwater. they need to open one up down here in south texas!

taylormanss
08-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Shreveport La,
1976 Taylor SJ, boat mostly on the Red River and surrounding bayous and lakes. Hit Oklahoma and Arkansas lakes on occasion.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/STRETCH-SJ/Apr05004.jpg
great looking taylor stretch!!!!!!! have ya ever run with taylorman? he has an sj also he lives near lafayette.

taylormanss
08-07-2006, 07:24 PM
I'm relocating to KC area in a coauple of weeks, so hope to be seeing some of you at LOTO and Tablerock.
Guess I'll be spending more time in Central HB section.
I2Dgreat looking boat! get up with jethydro he is from kansas I believe.

taylormanss
08-07-2006, 07:26 PM
Aero,living in Dickinson,Tx.i hang out on the San Jacinto River at Loves Marina.running clampon power.
great looking boat!I bet it's fast!

P-Money
08-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Couple of us in WI and northern MI.
Me (WI)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/540DSC01384.JPG
Flattie (N MI.)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/540DSC01366.JPG
Tony (frickin U-pers)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/540DSC01368.JPG

taylormanss
08-09-2006, 07:38 PM
now those are three damn good looking boats! what events do you guys go to up there? and when are they normally? maybe we can make it up that way next year! randall

P-Money
08-10-2006, 04:46 AM
Get together next weekend in Edgerton WI.
Speed Runs (http://badapplesracing.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=198)
Bikini Contest Pics (http://www.racine-extreme.com/firewater_bikini_bash_2005.htm)
The weekend after that in Nekoosa, WI.
Nekoosa (http://badapplesracing.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=347)
Flattie also organizes a few get togethers in Shawano, WI.

OkieDave
08-10-2006, 07:52 AM
I live at Skiatook Lake and I'm in my 26 cat on the weekends, on thursday nites I go to Keystone lake with my Jet boat. thursday nites at Keystone is pretty fun. anything from 70mph jets to blown alcohal hydros.

taylormanss
08-10-2006, 09:22 AM
got any pics of your boats Dave? did ya sell your cheyenne? greatlooking jet!

jbird
08-10-2006, 11:53 AM
I generally go to Oologah in Northeast OK during the week to ski. Bein' my boat is a flatbottom, I prefer the flatter water.

OkieDave
08-10-2006, 12:26 PM
I'll try to post a pic.

kcvega
08-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Dave you been going to Gibson lately? Love that red.

taylormanss
08-10-2006, 08:14 PM
I generally go to Oologah in Northeast OK during the week to ski. Bein' my boat is a flatbottom, I prefer the flatter water.
hey jbird great looking boat there! how big is it? what's the top speed?

taylormanss
08-10-2006, 08:15 PM
I'll try to post a pic.
that is two great looking boats dave!,I would like to own one of those big cats!

jbird
08-11-2006, 06:51 AM
Taylorman,
Thanks for the kind words.
The boat is about 14 ft long. I don't know what its current top speed is, as we've just put it back in the water after refinishing the outside and replacing the old merc 1100 with a newer 115. The old motor would do 50-55 mph (speedometer) with the proper prop. The newer motor seems to have a lot more punch, and has power trim, (something about HP at the flywheel vs. HP at the prop) so I would expect a bit more than that once I get a chance to figure out how to drive it. Right now we're enjoying the skiing while we can..

jkh04200
08-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Houston Texas,
Hang outs, Clear Lake, The ditch, Conroe, San Jacinto, Sommerville, Lake Travis, Lake Austin,
I haven't been everywhere man, haven't been everywhere.LOL But I'm trying.

taylormanss
08-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Houston Texas,
Hang outs, Clear Lake, The ditch, Conroe, San Jacinto, Sommerville, Lake Travis, Lake Austin,
come down to coleto creek on the 25th 26th and 27th of august for hydrofest 2006,for more info go over to texas***boats.com look in events section and while you are over there become a member unless you are already one.

taylormanss
08-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Houston Texas,
what kind of boat do ya have?

ONAROLL
08-15-2006, 11:55 AM
come down to coleto creek on the 25th 26th and 27th of august for hydrofest 2006,for more info go over to texas***boats.com look in events section and while you are over there become a member unless you are already one.
Randall, where is Coleto Creek from Victoria Tx?..............Vic

taylormanss
08-15-2006, 08:11 PM
it's about 10 miles sw of victoria on hwy 59 between victoria and goliad tx.you can look it up . go to your search bar and type in texas lakes.

taylormanss
08-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Randall, where is Coleto Creek from Victoria Tx?..............Vic
BTW did I say thanks for the seats VIC ????????????

ONAROLL
08-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Randall, glad your happy with them,your boat looks nice,Thanks for the buisness, I need a shop in south Texas, I keep finding excuses to drive down there and the bar tab is killing any profit, but I love the smell of the salt air.........lol.........Vic