PDA

View Full Version : Family & Girlfriend Issues

OliverM5
05-31-2007, 07:49 PM
To make a long story short, my family has never met my girlfriend of a year and is not interested in doing so because she is of a different religion. I love her dearly, but she is also getting upset that my family is so hard to deal with and does not want to marry into an unwelcoming family.
I don't know if she is the one for me yet, but I'd like my parents to open up to her somewhat so she does not feel so rejected. I don't want to lose her...
I'm stuck right in the middle and feel sick about the whole thing - what to do?

YeLLowBoaT
05-31-2007, 07:51 PM
if shes the right one... she won't care what your family thinks and niether will you.

Baja Big Dog
05-31-2007, 07:52 PM
Oliver, you have been around for a few years, and have posted a few times, but I know that you know what you are going to start with a post like this!!!
Hang on....:D

Havasu1986
05-31-2007, 07:54 PM
Is this the same girl that you posted about wanting to dump on 3/12/07 because she got jealus at a b-day party.:confused: :eek: :D

OliverM5
05-31-2007, 08:01 PM
Is this the same girl that you posted about wanting to dump on 3/12/07 because she got jealus at a b-day party.:confused: :eek: :D
It is...we worked through that and things have been great ever since...she had some trust issues which were a result of my lack of honesty when we first met....

SB
05-31-2007, 08:02 PM
if shes the right one... she won't care what your family thinks and niether will you.
That's a good point. I've seen women change their religion for the right guy.
Having said that, people who have more in common find marriage easier. The more things that are different, the tougher it will be.
What religion would the children be raised?

Havasu1986
05-31-2007, 08:05 PM
It is...we worked through that and things have been great ever since...she had some trust issues which were a result of my lack of honesty when we first met....
Great..Then don't let your family get in the way. ;)

OliverM5
05-31-2007, 08:07 PM
That's a good point. I've seen women change their religion for the right guy.
Having said that, people who have more in common find marriage easier. The more things that are different, the tougher it will be.
What religion would the children be raised?
She has already told me she's ok with my religion for our family. What I'm afraid of is that the way my family treats her will make her eventually dislike my religion....

HM
05-31-2007, 08:09 PM
Wow...am I the first to post.......?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/290worthlessthread.gif

OliverM5
05-31-2007, 08:09 PM
Great..Then don't let your family get in the way. ;)
I thought my family would eventually come around, but now I am getting pressure from her saying that she is unhappy with the way my family is....what do I tell her?

HM
05-31-2007, 08:12 PM
Is she into anal?

OliverM5
05-31-2007, 08:12 PM
Maybe you should ask you Mom. ;)
LOL...that's hilarious.....

OliverM5
05-31-2007, 08:13 PM
Is she into anal? Not really, are you?:D

RaceFace
05-31-2007, 08:14 PM
Is she into anal?
LMAO!!!
She will definately be yelling out to GOD when that happens......
and I don't think religion will matter!!!:D :D :D

Havasu1986
05-31-2007, 08:15 PM
It might have been funnier if I didn't misspell "your". :D
What is the origin or "your" :D

HM
05-31-2007, 08:16 PM
Not really, are you?:D
If she likes to get her spokes broke on a regular basis...I say keep her.:D

SummerBreeze
05-31-2007, 08:16 PM
I thought my family would eventually come around, but now I am getting pressure from her saying that she is unhappy with the way my family is....what do I tell her?
I think much much more sex should be the fix
Just say Honey the answer to these issues is sex
give it to me

Fire Angler
05-31-2007, 08:17 PM
If she is the one, tell your Family they better fall in line.

mrs.rvrluvr
05-31-2007, 08:18 PM
Is she into anal?
Nothing says "I love you" like anal. :D

Devil's Advocate
05-31-2007, 08:20 PM
Dump her....next.:D
j/k, I'm just in a mood tonight.:devil:

Riveratz
05-31-2007, 08:22 PM
Is she into anal?
Now that was funny

HM
05-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Nothing says "I love you" like anal.
LOL...I am just focking with him because he came to ***boat for family and religeon help in a relationship. there are so many things wrong with his original statement/question that what the hell....staying with her because she likes to have her dirt star probed is as good as any advice he will get here. :D

zudnic
My last girlfriend was with almost 7 years. Her Mom was not happy with us dating.... Did the conversion classes as an compromise appeasement and also to learn more about their religion. After that I became her Mother's favorite and even the rest of the family, I got their respect for making an effort......

Baja Big Dog
Can you train your family to swallow???:confused:
Now decide!!!:D

Cheap Thrills
05-31-2007, 08:29 PM
staying with her because she likes to have her dirt star probed is as good as any advice he will get here. :D
LMFAO Probing the ole Chocolate Starfish :D
Too Funny
C.T. :wink:

ratso
05-31-2007, 08:32 PM
Sounds like a fukkin' rollercoaster ride! Get the fukk off!

HM
05-31-2007, 08:34 PM
Sounds like a fukkin' rollercoaster ride! Get the fukk off!
But what is she really really likes having her butthole beatup?

HM
05-31-2007, 08:34 PM
j/k, I'm just in a mood tonight.:devil:
Not me. :)

ratso
05-31-2007, 08:35 PM
But what is she really really likes having her butthole beatup?
They all do if you beat em down instead of wuss down... Be a man... dump her and the family... don't need either of them!

HM
05-31-2007, 08:39 PM
They all do if you beat em down instead of wuss down... Be a man... dump her and the family... don't need either of them!
O.k. Lets say she really likes having her stool pushed in, in the missionary position only, but, she has a trust fund and no teeth? What is your opinion?

RaceFace
05-31-2007, 08:41 PM
O.k. Lets say she really likes having her stool pushed in, in the missionary position only, but, she has a trust fund and no teeth? What is your opinion?
OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's your religion!!:D :D

topless
05-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Have you tried pulling her hair and slapping her ass yet? Wins em over every time.:D

ratso
05-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Have you tried pulling her hair and slapping her ass yet? Wins em over every time.:D
Sup Top???:D

Thorsinc
05-31-2007, 08:56 PM
Hit and go for the trust fund, besides whatÂ’s wrong with no teeth? :idea:

lucky
05-31-2007, 08:57 PM
take her to your priest - let him try it out - he might teach her somthing about anal she didn't know ? once ya win the preist over you know she's in :D
jk oliver - I say you should really talk to someone profesionals about this! god is only a prayer away - ask him :devil: no disprepect to god with the evil horn thingy ---- Holy molly made me do it :devil:

topless
05-31-2007, 09:01 PM
Sup Top???:DJust got back from my son's last band concert of the year and when I walked in, they informed me that there would not be a raffle tonight. LOL:eek:

mrs.rvrluvr
05-31-2007, 09:29 PM
take her to your priest - let him try it out - he might teach her somthing about anal she didn't know ? once ya win the preist over you know she's in :D
jk oliver - I say you should really talk to someone profesionals about this! god is only a prayer away - ask him :devil: no disprepect to god with the evil horn thingy ---- Holy molly made me do it :devil:
lol...this thread went south fast :D

HM
05-31-2007, 09:45 PM
lol...this thread went south fast :D
Some people have no respect on this site!:mad: :D

mobldj
06-01-2007, 05:15 AM
ask and you shall recieve.....a ton of slams:)

mmered8299
06-01-2007, 05:20 AM
You guys suck. I don't think he is comming back.

ratso
06-01-2007, 05:30 AM
You guys suck. I don't think he is comming back.
Why? Because his chick and his family have issues???

lucky
06-01-2007, 05:38 AM
You guys suck. I don't think he is comming on her back.
I think your right :D

OCMerrill
06-01-2007, 06:15 AM
It just cracks me up how this tread went all Brown Box Boogie...:D
To put up with all that drama she must have one hell of a Boat.
Let's see the pictures of her and the boat and motor? We can then offer better advice.

Cole
06-01-2007, 06:23 AM
Have you tried removing the burka and vail before a visit:D

HM
06-01-2007, 06:56 AM
It just cracks me up how this tread went all Brown Box Boogie...:D
My work is done here. :D

yopengo
06-01-2007, 07:18 AM
Nothing says "I love you" like anal. :D
:eek: :D ;)

OliverM5
06-01-2007, 09:06 AM
Oliver, some questions...
Are you religious or just belong to a religion? Same question for her.
Do you have a big extended family that's being stupid or just your parents?
Will she be happy not dealing with them? Does she have the ovaries to tell them to STFU when they get outta line?
How are you and her family?
I feel that I am more religious than she is....although we both "belong" to a religion. I really only care about my parents, the rest of my family is not as worried about me.
As far as her being happy not dealing with them, I know she'd rather marry into a welcoming family than be discriminated against and fight a constant battle with her in-laws.
I've never met her family (they live in New York)...but plan to this summer...

ratso
06-01-2007, 09:53 AM
If you are going to try and keep the girl, either disown or move away from your parents... trust me, I know from experience.

topless
06-01-2007, 09:54 AM
That's why I come to ***boat, to get away from the drama.
Great sig line.LOL

Blown 472
06-01-2007, 09:58 AM
I feel that I am more religious than she is....although we both "belong" to a religion. I really only care about my parents, the rest of my family is not as worried about me.
As far as her being happy not dealing with them, I know she'd rather marry into a welcoming family than be discriminated against and fight a constant battle with her in-laws.
I've never met her family (they live in New York)...but plan to this summer...
So what "religon" are you two?

Froggystyle
06-01-2007, 10:00 AM
You get to choose your mate... not your parents.
Act accordingly.

little rowe boat
06-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Girl friends come and go, families don't.

mbrown2
06-01-2007, 10:13 AM
My highschool sweetheart and wife was raised in a strict religion, me not so strict and not practicing, but they allowed her to see me for about a year in high school and then approached me with the "what are my intentions", "they would like me to study", blah, blah, blah....or "she would have to stop seeing me"...OUCH
I answered with..."I don't give my own religion a chance and I am not about to give yours one, although I have nothing against yours"..."and as far as seeing each other, you have allowed it for a year, and now you want to change that and now she is 18....maybe she will be the one to decide and not you"....(one of the more nervous days in my existance)....
I stood my ground and they said we could no longer see each other.......we snuck around.....they planned to move up to northern cali 3-6 months later, and were really working on my girlfriend to move with....she decided to stay and live with her grandma....they wanted nothing to do with me for the next couple years but came around as they realized I was not going away....They grew to like me more and more....eventually I married her when we were ready..
I have tried to give her a good life and be a good husband and over time I think they have come to love and respect me, but I know they would love me to be part of their religion but they also know this is what their daughter wants and they are extremely happy for the both of us. My wife does not practice the religion but I do enjoy spending time with them....we are now closer to them after moving to AZ and I am happy my wife will get to spend more time with them since they have lived here for a couple years.
In summary....if this is one, your parents will come around, but your GF will need to have strong backbone and strong love as I did; and you will need to patient to weather the storm of being in the middle as my wife did. Good luck.

Tremor Therapy
06-01-2007, 11:27 AM
You get to choose your mate... not your parents.
Act accordingly.
Best advice in the whole damn thread!

Debbolas
06-01-2007, 03:28 PM
does she have a nice boat?
:D

OCMerrill
06-01-2007, 05:06 PM
does she have a nice boat?
:D
Yeah...this is what I said!
Show up some pictures of the Boat and Motor. It's easy...family gives you shit then you go boating. Then its all good.:D
Although, Froggy has it spot on.

HM
06-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Here is what we don't know.
His family - Muslim
She is - Jewish
He still lives at home and gets tucked in by momma.
Momma says girls are the devil. :D

imirsh1
06-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Here is what we don't know.
His family - Muslim
She is - Jewish
He still lives at home and gets tucked in by momma.
Momma says girls are the devil. :D
This is by far the funniest reply to this thread.

imirsh1
06-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Is her name Viki Valencort?? Because if it is she is the devil.