05-31-2007, 08:54 PM
LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5e7WnbB3lU

Inked
05-31-2007, 09:20 PM
go judge.....

topless
05-31-2007, 09:27 PM
We were on People's Court once. Edit. Not People's Court, Judge Judy, my bad.Let me guess.........it had something to do with children in a car with guns?????? LOL Really, did you win?

RitcheyRch
06-01-2007, 05:04 AM
I watch People's Court every afternoon.

ratso
06-01-2007, 05:07 AM
I hope that PMS'in Bitch doesn't run for President...:jawdrop:

SurfOnH20
06-01-2007, 05:30 AM
I must admit it,I think she is HOT :sqeyes:

ratso
06-01-2007, 05:36 AM
I must admit it,I think she is HOT :sqeyes:
Only reason I'd do that is to tell that bitch to get the fukk out of my bedroom like she told that guy to get out of her courtroom... That Kunt needs to learn something about respect...

lucky
06-01-2007, 05:41 AM
Only reason I'd do that is to tell that bitch to get the fukk out of my bedroom like she told that guy to get out of her courtroom... That Kunt needs to learn something about respect...
sooooooooo your thinking about doing her anal huh Ratso :idea:

topless
06-01-2007, 05:56 AM
Only reason I'd do that is to tell that bitch to get the fukk out of my bedroom like she told that guy to get out of her courtroom... That Kunt needs to learn something about respect...Of all the Court TV shows on now, I think she's one of the nicer judges. I'd rather stand in front of ther than in front of Judge Judy.

lucky
06-01-2007, 05:57 AM
Of all the Court TV shows on now, I think she's one of the nicer judges. I'd rather stand in front of ther than in front of Judge Judy.
and you would KNow :devil: :D

topless
06-01-2007, 05:59 AM
and you would KNow :devil: :DI've watched both and J Judy it the real Bitch.

ratso
06-01-2007, 06:39 AM
I will respect anyone, you don't even have to EARN it, as that bitch says...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/yuk.gif but disrespect me, especially in front of family or friends, by God it's on!

mrs.rvrluvr
06-01-2007, 06:45 AM
We watch both the Peoples Court & Judge Judy everyday.....hubby has this strange fascination with bangin' both of them. :eek: :D

ratso
06-01-2007, 06:50 AM
We watch both the Peoples Court & Judge Judy everyday.....hubby has this strange fascination with bangin' both of them. :eek: :D
Isn't Judge Judy married to that Judge Wapner guy?

desertbird
06-01-2007, 07:06 AM
LOL....Fingercuffs :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
:D :D :D

C-2
06-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Judge Judy's staff peruses the various small claims filings in So Cal for interesting cases - I know they check Pomona, So Riverside, Riverside and Westminster, OC. Always looking for TV fodder. :)
The reality is....any small claims court, on most any given day is far more entertaining.
The most entertaining court in So Cal - Burbank muni. Armenian, Korean and Spanish interpreters...and they call Traffic, Small Claims and Unlawful Detainers (Evictions) all at the same time. A true three ring circus.:)

topless
06-01-2007, 09:42 AM
The reason I asked is because I might be sueing a towing company for a car they sold my minor daughter and told her it runs perfectly. So within 2 weeks of purchase, the car has major problems...needs a new motor and tranny. Thing is, they had her sign all the paperwork after seeing her drivers license and knowing she wasn't 18.
I just got off the phone with them and let them know that I didn't want this to go to court but if need be, we wil take them there. All she wants is her money back. The owners son remembers the car and said he will get back to me. I'll wait till Monday and see what happens. I don't think they really want it to go there.

C-2
06-01-2007, 10:20 AM
The reason I asked is because I might be sueing a towing company for a car they sold my minor daughter and told her it runs perfectly. So within 2 weeks of purchase, the car has major problems...needs a new motor and tranny. Thing is, they had her sign all the paperwork after seeing her drivers license and knowing she wasn't 18.
I just got off the phone with them and let them know that I didn't want this to go to court but if need be, we wil take them there. All she wants is her money back. The owners son remembers the car and said he will get back to me. I'll wait till Monday and see what happens. I don't think they really want it to go there.
Oh my, one of Judy's pet peeves, an underage contract, and a towing company to boot. If it goes there, she will give you some grief too.
Maybe SWB can enlighten us, but it's my understanding going to TV court is sometimes beneficial to all parties. The loser is paid an appearance fee (which is why these people show up) and the prevailing party is paid the amount of the judgment by the TV show - so you never have to worry about collecting on the judgment.

topless
06-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Oh my, one of Judy's pet peeves, an underage contract, and a towing company to boot. If it goes there, she will give you some grief too.
Maybe SWB can enlighten us, but it's my understanding going to TV court is sometimes beneficial to all parties. The loser is paid an appearance fee (which is why these people show up) and the prevailing party is paid the amount of the judgment by the TV show - so you never have to worry about collecting on the judgment.
I just got a call back from the towing compay and they are giving her the money back today. They tried to play all hard ass at first until I told them I work for an attorney. I got a call back within 30 minutes.

YeLLowBoaT
06-01-2007, 10:32 AM
I just got a call back from the towing compay and they are giving her the money back today. They tried to play all hard ass at first until I told them I work for an attorney. I got a call back within 30 minutes.
Isn't funny how one word makes all the diffrence...

RitcheyRch
06-01-2007, 10:40 AM
Excellent news.

topless
06-01-2007, 11:48 AM
I'm not sure there's anything illegal about a 17 year old purchasing a car. I bought my first car and my first new car before I turned 18. Unless there was financing involved, then dealing with the bank may have been a problem. I think you're lucky you got your money back, People's Court usually rules in favor of the defendant on lawsuits regarding the sale of used cars that are clearly sold "as-is".Yes they can sell a car to a minor but they can't enforce anything she signs and if she wants to return it because she is not of legal age. It's a chance they take when dealing with minors.

RitcheyRch
06-01-2007, 11:49 AM
Didnt know that so guess learn something new everyday.
Yes they can sell a car to a minor but they can't enforce anything she signs and if she wants to return it because she is not of legal age. It's a chance they take when dealing with minors.

topless
06-01-2007, 12:33 PM
When you sell a car to somebody for cash, you're not really entering into a contract with them. They give you money and you give them a bill of sale. It's not unlike a retail environment where your receipt is not a contract. A receipt simply shows you paid for the property you now possess and how much you paid and when.
I'm still pretty sure you lose, sounds like those guys did the right thing though. FWIW, when I watch the People's Court or Judge Judy, which is just about every day because my wife TIVOS both, I'm about 98% on the verdict, usually before the halfway point of the show.
That's not how the attorney put it when I asked him yesterday. I was told that since she did sign paperwork stating that the car was purchsed as is and they did check her drivers license that she could keep the car for even a year and take it back. They can't enforce anything she signed because SHE IS NOT OF LEGAL AGE to enter into anthing contractual. I understand what you are saying but at the same time I think I'll trust the attorney on thisa one.