PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgic v-drive Inboard Video ready!

CircleJerk
01-05-2003, 11:30 AM
Howdy ya all! Good news guys and gals. I have put together a home video tape of all our 2002 races! It is amateur footage assembled in an amateur fashion with ADULT language in places. No semi-clad ladies or fast boat bragging. If you're into that, dont order this! All N.V.I. racers who ran with us the last two years will receive a copy for $5.00 unless I promised you a free one!! That includes shipping to the U.S.! To all my fine friends here on the Forum I will TRY to do the same! There is one catch, you must post an original picture here of a Nostalgic circle boat! Your post will be judged for authenticity by either: Riptide, SuperLite72, Billy B, BoatGuy 222, JSSK88, Flatracer, SSMike and of course me! Don't send your order until it is verified here. Don't copy former posts or shots from the web, we want new stuff not seen before! At this price, you can have your own copy to laugh at and enjoy instead of being on the 'Forum Tape Chain'!! Remember to send money orders since I cant wait for checks to clear. Please understand, I'm not making a dime on this. I just want to share our nostalgia craze with you great v-drivers especially since I can't post pictures yet. It's my way of saying 'thanks' to the success we have experienced up here but understand this; I only can make one tape at a time! When my cheap recorder smokes, the deal is over!! Anyone out there that I have promised a free one to, please refresh my memory! I'm OLD! And married to a Blonde! Opps...Send your PM for more info and thank you for your patience. By the way, this video is over 2 hours long and includes two crashes and a 266 Hydro! This is not the Suburban White Guys video which is due out later this year and their tape is professionally done. Let's see who's the fastest and gets one FIRST! smile_sp StIlL ThE JeRk having too much fun with his BRAINS tied behind his BACK! smile_sp

DansBlown73Nordic
01-05-2003, 04:04 PM
You have mail!!!! wink

DansBlown73Nordic
01-05-2003, 04:56 PM
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/1Sanger_Resized_2.JPG

DansBlown73Nordic
01-05-2003, 05:02 PM
This is another shot. This boat was raced by a guy from Elmira N.Y. It is still rigged for Circle races.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/1Sanger_Resized_4.JPG
[ January 05, 2003, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Dans66Stevens ]

CircleJerk
01-05-2003, 05:12 PM
Winner, Dan you get a Free one on me, but dont let that bum Eric use it. Jack will spit up on it! Our address has been sent to you. Happy New Year and get well soon...... smile_sp JeRk

DansBlown73Nordic
01-05-2003, 06:27 PM
I don't want a free one. I will send you the $5 in the morning. :D

blondie#1
01-05-2003, 07:02 PM
Cooooool! Hope you enjoy the video. pig_flyi :D

GofastRacer
01-05-2003, 07:20 PM
I bought this Lavey in the late 70's, original owner was Glen Stone!, after rolling it over twice at Long Beach, the wife said "it goes or I go", sound familiar??...... eek! :D
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/The_day_I_brought_it_home[1]..JPG
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/Same_Day[1]..JPG
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/Again[1]..JPG
Parker NJBA, 95-100 bracket!
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/Another_qualifying_round[1]..JPG

ps555
01-05-2003, 08:16 PM
circlejerk you still got email i would like to check a tape out :D

126driver
01-05-2003, 08:34 PM
GofastRacer:
I bought this Lavey in the late 70's, original owner was Glen Stone!, after rolling it over twice at Long Beach, the wife said "it goes or I go", sound familiar??...... eek! :D That's what happens when the wife is at the race course. wink :D
[ January 05, 2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: 126driver ]

CircleJerk
01-05-2003, 08:47 PM
GoBlastRacer, Great pictures for sure! Yes, this boat has raced with us but has met with some unusual luck so far. I'll let J.D. tell you cause I have to be friends with the other Lavey on the block! smile_sp

GofastRacer
01-05-2003, 08:55 PM
126driver:
GofastRacer:
I bought this Lavey in the late 70's, original owner was Glen Stone!, after rolling it over twice at Long Beach, the wife said "it goes or I go", sound familiar??...... eek! :D That's what happens when the wife is at the race course. wink :D Ooops, I worded it wrong, I got it because it was his wife that said that!!, fortunately, I don't have that problem!!, Yeeee,haaaaaa!!!!... http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/bigok.gif

CircleJerk
01-05-2003, 10:49 PM
Dan, Is this Sanger a gull bottom? Would love to see picture of the cav plate and strut as would others here on the forum. I am told that a version of the gull was the King of yesterdays circles. But what does a smile_sp JeRk know?

blondie#1
01-06-2003, 08:41 PM
126driver:
GofastRacer:
I bought this Lavey in the late 70's, original owner was Glen Stone!, after rolling it over twice at Long Beach, the wife said "it goes or I go", sound familiar??...... eek! :D That's what happens when the wife is at the race course. wink :D :( Not all wives are that way. The new owner tried to race it a couple of times with us. But he had motor trouble. I really hope he makes it next year. We have 3 Laveys here in the Spokane area. Mine is one of them. It would be a kick to have all 3 of us in the same race. I'm really looking forward to it. Bring it on guys. By the way, my hubby can't talk me out of my lavey for anything. Infact, after he drove mine at one race, I told him to get his own boat up and running. He put to many stress cracks in mine. I'll put my own stress cracks in it without his help! HA!HA! Actually, I haven't put any cracks (stress)in it anywhere. So you tell me, who is harder on that poor old boat! Just joking dear!!! pig_flyi

CircleJerk
01-07-2003, 12:25 AM
Isnt she just the SWEETEST thing!! Thanks for doing the dishes honey, now get on the laundry and after that run those videos to the post office! smile_sp And how dare you talk about my crack that way! You're apt to have a crack up someday whether its a stress crack, glass crack, or just plain CrAcK...what kind of a crack is that anyway...No one cares about cracks here honey lamb chops especially stress ones...go on now and dont CraCk up the car on your way to the Post office!!!This should teach her not to make cracks about the cracks I put in the darn boat.... smile_sp Just joking DeAr!
[ January 07, 2003, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: CircleJerk ]

BigBoyToys
01-07-2003, 04:28 AM
ROFLMAO!

DansBlown73Nordic
01-07-2003, 04:58 AM
As far as I know the Sanger is just a flat bottom.
Its kinda funny. I have known of that boat for years. Long before I ever even knew what a V-Drive even was.It has been moved several times. I tried to buy it a couple times. It caught fire once well parked in front of a building that burned.
Just in the last couple months I was talking to a guy on the phone from Elmira N.Y. I was looking for some V-Drive stuff. As we talked he said I use to race a old Sanger. He said I sold it to a guy in the Binghamton N.Y. area. The more we talked I discovered it was the old Sanger I had known of for years. It also turned out that a very good friend of mine was nephew to this guy and helped him at the races for years.
Also Hostile another guy who posts on here sometimes also had known of the same boat for years.
Its really to bad because the guy who owns it just lets it set outside. He wanted $1500 for it without a motor. The more I looked at it the more I realized the stringers were really bad. They are split pretty bad at the tops.
I think he would throw in the Monkey.... wink

GofastRacer
01-07-2003, 05:39 AM
CircleJerk:
GofastRacer, Great pictures for sure! Yes, this boat has raced with us but has met with some unusual luck so far. I'll let J.D. tell you cause I have to be friends with the other Lavey on the block! smile_sp Mr Jerk, check your P/M please!!..... wink

72 superlite
01-07-2003, 06:02 PM
Circle Jerk, interested in a trade? My video for yours. Ask boatguy222 about mine if your interested. You can also ask 058, he was in on the sneak preview too. Mine is 8mm home movies on vhs of 60's and 70's racing mostly drags and in the NW. That is about an hour long, plus I'll include my footage from the Banks Lake deal.I added a "period "soundtrack too the 8mm stuff. Let me know. Rick

boatguy222
01-07-2003, 07:51 PM
72 superlite:
Circle Jerk, interested in a trade? My video for yours. Ask boatguy222 about mine if your interested. You can also ask 058, he was in on the sneak preview too. Mine is 8mm home movies on vhs of 60's and 70's racing mostly drags and in the NW. That is about an hour long, plus I'll include my footage from the Banks Lake deal.I added a "period "soundtrack too the 8mm stuff. Let me know. Rick CJ,
You have better jump on that offer, It a great video, beside it well keep me from having to make you a copy of mine :D wink

CircleJerk
01-08-2003, 12:12 AM
72 superlite:
Circle Jerk, interested in a trade? My video for yours. Ask boatguy222 about mine if your interested. You can also ask 058, he was in on the sneak preview too. Mine is 8mm home movies on vhs of 60's and 70's racing mostly drags and in the NW. That is about an hour long, plus I'll include my footage from the Banks Lake deal.I added a "period "soundtrack too the 8mm stuff. Let me know. Rick Whopee, a video to keep me warm! You bet Rick and anyone else out there with circle videos from yesterday, I will definitely trade. Send me your address. Has anyone seem that Blonde?? smile_sp JeRk smile_sp This is what a Blonde circle racer looks like without yer helmet! smile_sp

CircleJerk
01-08-2003, 12:17 AM
BigBoyToys:
ROFLMAO! Is there a code decifering table somewhere on the Forum? I'll call Maxwell Smart to figure it out.....Help smile_sp

CircleJerk
01-08-2003, 01:22 AM
ps555:
circlejerk you still got email i would like to check a tape out :D Sorry, I have not received it! I cant send you one without an address. Try PMs. Dans66 and GoFast have tapes on the way. smile_sp JeRk

blondie#1
01-08-2003, 09:03 AM
CircleJerk:
Isnt she just the SWEETEST thing!! Thanks for doing the dishes honey, now get on the laundry and after that run those videos to the post office! smile_sp And how dare you talk about my crack that way! You're apt to have a crack up someday whether its a stress crack, glass crack, or just plain CrAcK...what kind of a crack is that anyway...No one cares about cracks here honey lamb chops especially stress ones...go on now and dont CraCk up the car on your way to the Post office!!!This should teach her not to make cracks about the cracks I put in the darn boat.... smile_sp Just joking DeAr! Geeez! Don't take things so personal. Get over it. eek! Run your own videos to the post office. You have all day to do that. I'm at work. :rolleyes: You can do the dishes. Your home all day. As far as the crack jokes. sleeping I guess you have really cracked up. So what's new? Anyway enough of this BS (how about those initials). It doses fit the owner. On to better things. Sometimes I have a hard times understanding some women (an I'm one of them)so if I have a hard time understanding them, I feel sorry for you guys. There are some of us who really enjoy the boats. But, we just don't want our partners to get hurt. It's called the natural mothering clause. If you know what I mean. :D

blondie#1
01-08-2003, 09:11 AM
CircleJerk:
72 superlite:
Circle Jerk, interested in a trade? My video for yours. Ask boatguy222 about mine if your interested. You can also ask 058, he was in on the sneak preview too. Mine is 8mm home movies on vhs of 60's and 70's racing mostly drags and in the NW. That is about an hour long, plus I'll include my footage from the Banks Lake deal.I added a "period "soundtrack too the 8mm stuff. Let me know. Rick Whopee, a video to keep me warm! You bet Rick and anyone else out there with circle videos from yesterday, I will definitely trade. Send me your address. Has anyone seem that Blonde?? smile_sp JeRk smile_sp This is what a Blonde circle racer looks like without yer helmet! smile_sp Actually this is what the Circle jerk looks like without a helmet. smile_sp I have a lot of hair on my head. jawdrop HA!HA! It sounds like we are at war or something. Are you trying to tell me something? wink :D :rolleyes: