PDA

View Full Version : How's this for loud neighbors

zudnic
06-01-2007, 12:48 AM
My Brother just arrived for a short visit, he lives in Van. BC. His business partners friend rents toys for the film industry and recently bought this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CqhQeJFnrU
The guy parks it in his front yard in North Vancouver.... Neighbors hate him for some reason. :eek:

Noisy Nova
06-01-2007, 03:53 AM
That's great, I want one for my yard!

Cigalert
06-01-2007, 04:42 AM
Does he send any shells down range?
Other than that, I can't see why they would hate him for driving around a giant bobcat with a turret.

RitcheyRch
06-01-2007, 05:05 AM
Wouldn't mind one myself to piss of some neighbors.

desertbird
06-01-2007, 07:19 AM
Holy Crap!
No Smog cert on that thing eh?
LOL Here is a 50 year old Soviet Surplus tank that's been sitting in the weather, been shot at and shot back while being driven through who knows what, getting parked in a little shelter like my boat.....

rrrr
06-01-2007, 08:21 AM
When hooli gets tired of the Bobcat, this'll be his next upgrade......whatever he can't eff up with the tracks he'll shoot. :jawdrop: :D

mdunn01
06-01-2007, 09:07 AM
I have driven a T34/76 a bunch of times and live fired it, its a 100% gas invested death trap..
Mike

zudnic
06-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Does he send any shells down range?
He can... The guy who owns it is one of three private citizen Canadians that has a special permit for restricted weapons. He also has a huge gun collection that he rents out to Vancouver film productions.....
The tank itself cost him $15K US. One of his neighbors is trying to get it moved arguing its a commercial vehicle and should not be in a residential neighborhood.....

centerhill condor
06-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Holy Crap!
No Smog cert on that thing eh?
LOL Here is a 50 year old Soviet Surplus tank that's been sitting in the weather, been shot at and shot back while being driven through who knows what, getting parked in a little shelter like my boat.....
yea, what's up with that? does he plan to wax it too?
gotta love the little blonde girl on that Russian tank! USA, USA!

Cigalert
06-01-2007, 11:03 AM
He can... The guy who owns it is one of three private citizen Canadians that has a special permit for restricted weapons. He also has a huge gun collection that he rents out to Vancouver film productions.....
The tank itself cost him $15K US. One of his neighbors is trying to get it moved arguing its a commercial vehicle and should not be in a residential neighborhood.....
I personally would have opted for the Panzer IV or even a Tiger but those are hard to come by. Plus at 15k that's a hell of a price.
Sounds like Bill Gates neighbors. They were pissed he was doing construction so he paid everyone on the street to his house with a little hush money until the construction ended. If I remember correctly it was something like $20k for each neighbor for 8 months of construction. If that's the case they should have all purchased T-55's and hammered down the "gates".

zudnic
06-01-2007, 11:06 AM
yea, what's up with that? does he plan to wax it too?
gotta love the little blonde girl on that Russian tank! USA, USA!
I'm sure he'll clean it up, even re-paint the scheme on request, rents for $2,500 per day.........
Blonde kid is Canadian though.......... ;)
Brother is emailing me some pics of a BBQ party he went at the owner of the tanks house a few weeks ago..

zudnic
06-01-2007, 11:09 AM
If I remember correctly it was something like $20k for each neighbor for 8 months of construction. .
I was living in Seattle the news said he bought 3 of his more vocal neighbors houses out right..........

Cigalert
06-01-2007, 11:12 AM
wouldn't doubt it. If they said no there were threatened with viruses and no more Windows Media Player updates.

Baja Big Dog
06-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Looks like it was converted to a Duramax with a few blown injectors!!!

zudnic
06-01-2007, 11:36 AM
Looks like it was converted to a Duramax with a few blown injectors!!!
The operating instructions are in Russian and he kept activating the smoke screen feature........ :)

zudnic
06-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Got some pics from the tank BBQ party my Bro sent me....

Kim Hanson
06-02-2007, 06:18 AM
When hooli gets tired of the Bobcat, this'll be his next upgrade......whatever he can't eff up with the tracks he'll shoot. :jawdrop: :D
Don't give him any idear's..........( . )( . )...........:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-02-2007, 06:20 AM
Got some pics from the tank BBQ party my Bro sent me....
Ya no, gnomes are alot cheaper.......( . )( . )..........:idea: :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32085&d=1180767616