PDA

View Full Version : Rock Bottom Auto Dealer Prices

Rocknpalms
06-01-2007, 05:47 AM
I am looking to buy a 2007 Chevy Tahoe the next few weeks and wanted to know the best place to find what the dealer pays for these trucks with certain options or what the absolute lowest price the dealer will go.

BoatPI
06-01-2007, 05:54 AM
PM Photoglo, he is the man.

yopengo
06-01-2007, 05:57 AM
PM Photoglo, he is the man.
What he said. Look in the Anahiem Chevy Fourm in the dealer section.

yopengo
06-01-2007, 05:58 AM
...and its PHOTOGLOU :D

OGShocker
06-01-2007, 05:58 AM
Jay!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-01-2007, 06:05 AM
are you new here? :D

Rocknpalms
06-01-2007, 06:13 AM
are you new here? :D
No not new. I just read the trashy posts. I have learned: RD SUX, This post is worthless without Pics, HB does have a mag, where is my HB shirt, Jordy is saving the world one person at a time, Holymolly is a perv, Aluminum jet boats are faster then fiberglass, Frenchie is more of a perv then Hollmolly, and Laters boat is still at the bottom.
Thanks for the good usable info.

Baja Big Dog
06-01-2007, 06:15 AM
No not new. I just read the trashy posts. I have learned: RD SUX, This post is worthless without Pics, HB does have a mag, where is my HB shirt, Jordy is saving the world one person at a time, Holymolly is a perv, Aluminum jet boats are faster then fiberglass, Frenchie is more of a perv then Hollmolly, and Laters boat is still at the bottom.
Hey watch it pal...dont start this "magizine" crap around here!!!

Garrddogg
06-01-2007, 06:16 AM
I am looking to buy a 2007 Chevy Tahoe the next few weeks and wanted to know the best place to find what the dealer pays for these trucks with certain options or what the absolute lowest price the dealer will go.
Call Jay @ (714) 522-0300 He will give you the absolute best deal..:D

Jordy
06-01-2007, 06:34 AM
Jordy is saving the world one person at a time,
It's one people at a time, but thanks for noticing!!! :D :D :D

Rocknpalms
06-01-2007, 06:38 AM
One more thing I learned Jordy will correct you every time. :)

Jordy
06-01-2007, 06:41 AM
One more thing I learned Jordy will correct you every time. :)
Nah, not every time. Wait, I just did it again didn't I??? That was tricky. ;) :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-01-2007, 06:50 AM
I knew you weren't new, I was just teasing.

OutCole'd
06-01-2007, 07:01 AM
LMAO!! Classic!:D

jdogginla
06-01-2007, 07:12 AM
As everyone has stated.......Jay Photoglou. The best thing about him is you never have to leave your couch. Pick up the cell while watching the tv...tell him what you want, hang up. Let him call u back in 5 min with the numbers ....hang phone up again. Grab a beer cause you don't have to go anywhere and your truck is in your driveway in about 2 hours. Invite Jay inside, sign your paper work, hand Jay a bottle of Patron and you just made a car purchase the only way you will ever do it again. LOL.

ratso
06-01-2007, 07:19 AM
They should combine "Just Jets" and "Bench Racers"...:jawdrop: :D