PDA

View Full Version : So Kevorkian is getting out of prison today...

Jordy
06-01-2007, 06:36 AM
after 8 years for a bullshit 2nd degree murder conviction. :notam:
Anyone need me to set up an appointment for them??? :D :D :D

HM
06-01-2007, 06:38 AM
after 8 years for a bullshit 2nd degree murder conviction. :notam:
Anyone need me to set up an appointment for them??? :D :D :D
I think he will be very busy in the year 2010 as that is the year that all estate taxes disappear.

Trailer Park Casanova
06-01-2007, 06:42 AM
Check out Squamous Cell Carcinoma, and anyone on this board would be googling Dr Death if they got it.
Far worse than Leprosy.
My wife introduced me to two of her patients with it, and later gave me strict instructions that if she ever gets it to "Off her".
Brutal,, absof#c#inlutely horrific painful miserable death. Forget Morphine,, the only painkiller that works is a .44 mag to the temple.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squamous_cell_carcinoma

ratso
06-01-2007, 06:51 AM
Check out Squamous Cell Carcinoma, and anyone on this board would be googleing Dr Death if they got it.
Far worse than Leprosey.
My wife introduced me to two of her patients with it, and later gave me strict instructions that if she ever gets it to "Off her".
Brutal,, absof#c#inlutely horrific painful miserable death.
I'm afraid to click on this link...:jawdrop:

OutCole'd
06-01-2007, 06:55 AM
The guy should have received a medal rather than a prison sentence. Total BS.

AZJD
06-01-2007, 06:57 AM
I might need him if I have to put another $78 bucks worth of diesel in this pig again!:D

Jordy
06-01-2007, 07:05 AM
The guy should have received a medal rather than a prison sentence. Total BS.
Bingo. It scares me that people on a jury could actually find someone guilty of murder for assisting a person in ending their terminal pain and suffering. It's all about karma. I'm sure Dr. Jack will be eager to help them in their time of need. :notam:
I don't recall how far up the appellate chain his case went, but it seems as though, with videotape from the people he assisted explaining how they don't want to continue living the life they have, with nothing to look forward to but pain, medication, and ultimately a delayed death, and how they're making a rational, informed decision, that it should have been overturned. I just don't get it.
He should have gotten a medal. :(

dirty old man
06-01-2007, 07:16 AM
Isn't assisted death OK in Oregon? I know I may need to move there in 2010

Trailer Park Casanova
06-01-2007, 07:19 AM
I'm afraid to click on this link...:jawdrop:
How about a teaser then:
http://www.skincancer.org/images/stories/look06.jpg
Early stage, I'll spare everyone the advanced stage pix.

BADBLOWN572
06-01-2007, 07:32 AM
If I ever get to the point that I can not wipe my own ass, feed myself, or am living in constant pain... Please put a pillow over my face and follow it up with a .45
I am a full supporter of physician assisted suicide provided all precautions are taken and is done for MEDICAL REASONS ONLY! Let someone go out with some dignity.

OutCole'd
06-01-2007, 07:34 AM
If I ever get to the point that I can not wipe my own ass, feed myself, or am living in constant pain... Please put a pillow over my face and follow it up with a .45
I am a full supporter of physician assisted suicide provided all precautions are taken and is done for MEDICAL REASONS ONLY! Let someone go out with some dignity.
Exactly, well said!

Jordy
06-01-2007, 07:37 AM
:D Hey Jordy, see the "Desert Heat" is up for sale on Boat trader..............
Thread 'jacker!!! :D :D :D
OK, so I looked again and found it. Not a bad price at $23,500. Not sure what to think about the OT headers though. Says he's in Safford. I'd sell it and buy a gun to shoot myself if I was in Safford. :D

Trailer Park Casanova
06-01-2007, 07:40 AM
I agree 100% Danny.
Imagine what ones family endures when one rots away in pain like this.
Imagine the hell you'd put your loved ones through.
I don't want the kids visiting me in the hospital with a forklift in the room holding my giant, ulcerated, oozing dix and balls on a pallet.
With chix it's their cervix.
Shoot in a hot, fatal load of Opiates.
Gone painlessly in 60 seconds.

centerhill condor
06-01-2007, 07:42 AM
Dr. Death made a couple of rather large error in this instance.
1. He represented himself in court. Smart enough to be a doctor and an easy mark for the judicial system.
2. His "patient" raised his hand in attempt (some thought) to stop the procedure and Dr. Death went right on practicing his special brand of medicine.
A couple of facts. I can't believe its already been 8 years! where does the time go?

carreraelite
06-01-2007, 07:44 AM
I hear that the good Dr. make one hell of a cocktail!! I also heard that you'll never have a hangover again after drinking just one!!` :D

Ziggy
06-01-2007, 07:45 AM
Exactly, well said!
DWD--die with dignity

ratso
06-01-2007, 07:54 AM
How about a teaser then:
http://www.skincancer.org/images/stories/look06.jpg
Early stage, I'll spare everyone the advanced stage pix.
No frikkin' way am I clicking on that link...:jawdrop:

Big Warlock
06-01-2007, 09:26 AM
I hired the good Dr. to go with us to Pleasant this weekend. He is in charge of making the jello shots! Hope all my bestest buddies show up on Sunday!! :D

Trailer Park Casanova
06-01-2007, 09:36 AM
No frikkin' way am I clicking on that link...:jawdrop:
That pic taken before they cut his lips off.
Nose and ears were next, then the sausage and ruddabeggas, intestines,, other internals,,
Sad thing being introduced and talking to a young girl that was once beautiful and now has no lips.
I'll take a hot load through the needle, and cremate me asap.

BADBLOWN572
06-01-2007, 09:43 AM
That pic taken before they cut his lips off.
Nose and ears were next, then the sausage and ruddabeggas, intestines,, other internals,,
Sad thing being introduced and talking to a young girl that was once beautiful and now has no lips.
I'll take a hot load through the needle, and cremate me asap.
At that point in time, I would off myself (if physically possible). I would much rather go out than put my family & myself through hell! If there is no hope of a recovery, forget it! Finding someone who committed suicide would be much better emotionally than watching them die a painful slow death and knowing that no matter what you do, you can not help them! :cry:

lewiville
06-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Check out Squamous Cell Carcinoma, and anyone on this board would be googling Dr Death if they got it.
Far worse than Leprosy.
Brutal,, absof#c#inlutely horrific painful miserable death. Forget Morphine,, the only painkiller that works is a .44 mag to the temple.
Dude,
nice avatar

Baja Big Dog
06-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Its amazing how they found 12 "peers" to convict the good Dr....does anyone disagree with the service he provides?

Flyinbowtie
06-01-2007, 12:21 PM
I doubt that there are many of us who hasn't had a family member or good friend touched by cancer. It killed my father at 58, six months before his first grandson was born on what was the day prior to his 59th birthday.
Now, in all honesty, I am not trying to start a shistorm, but isn't it ironic that we can find the moral and legal authority to stop the beating heart of an innocent life before it has left the womb; but that it is illegal to assist someone who has made the personal decison to end their own life when suffering from a terminal illness?
Maybe I am nuts, I dunno.
Of course, there is always the possibility that this all happens because there is a hell of a lot more money in caring for the terminally ill than there is in the mortuary business, and we're all gonna get there, eventually, anyway.

burtandnancy2
06-01-2007, 01:04 PM
We're kinder to our pets than our family...

ratso
06-01-2007, 01:06 PM
I doubt that there are many of us who hasn't had a family member or good friend touched by cancer. It killed my father at 58, six months before his first grandson was born on what was the day prior to his 59th birthday.
Now, in all honesty, I am not trying to start a shistorm, but isn't it ironic that we can find the moral and legal authority to stop the beating heart of an innocent life before it has left the womb; but that it is illegal to assist someone who has made the personal decison to end their own life when suffering from a terminal illness?
Maybe I am nuts, I dunno.
Of course, there is always the possibility that this all happens because there is a hell of a lot more money in caring for the terminally ill than there is in the mortuary business, and we're all gonna get there, eventually, anyway.
There you have it...;)