PDA

View Full Version : Billy B. - Needles

Flat Rat
07-02-2003, 02:36 PM
What are the dates for the Needles Campout in September? Also the name and phone number for the resort where it will be, as we are trying to make plans to attend your function. Al was at the Laughlin Motorcycle rallye in April or May and also made a run down to visit with you at Needles, however he didn't remember the exact dates. Thanks. Dick

wsuwrhr
07-02-2003, 03:15 PM
Yea Billy, what is the deal? Don't tell us you are too busy to post.
I am looking for the next hot date to run my jet.
I am almost to the point that I can start talking shit about being able to beat that tug you call a race boat. Got some serious speed going now...
Do you need a sponsor to help out with products?
Brian

mi pingue
07-02-2003, 03:15 PM
Another Needles deal. I'll be there with my Canyon at the rate it's going.

wsuwrhr
07-02-2003, 03:17 PM
mi pingue,
you sound heartbroken about having to drive your boat. I'll take it out for you if you want. My offer still stands about the trade for my jet.
Brian

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-02-2003, 04:14 PM
Two words- Sell outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

wsuwrhr
07-02-2003, 06:06 PM
Sell-outs? I hope you aren't talking to me Jerry.
haha
Brian

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-02-2003, 06:13 PM
wsuwrhr:
Sell-outs? I hope you aren't talking to me Jerry.
haha
Brian This applies to all attending the "Sell-out Bash"!! :D :D Now if your staying in Needles but still going down to Red Rock thats O.K. :cool: I really shouldn't talk shit because I have to leave early for the San Diego Bay Fair Race!! frown

wsuwrhr
07-02-2003, 08:27 PM
I see, so Billy is throwing a bash to take away from Red Rock? Say it ain't so Billy....sinister.
Brian

GofastRacer
07-02-2003, 09:11 PM
wsuwrhr:
I see, so Billy is throwing a bash to take away from Red Rock? Say it ain't so Billy....sinister.
Brian Billy's deal is at the end of April, Red Rock is in September!.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dragboat Dad
07-02-2003, 10:07 PM
I don't believe Billy is throwing a bash in September, if you want to go to a regatta then you should attend Red Rock. Billy's deal is still in April-May

BILLY.B
07-03-2003, 05:05 AM
Flat Rat:
What are the dates for the Needles Campout in September? Also the name and phone number for the resort where it will be, as we are trying to make plans to attend your function. Al was at the Laughlin Motorcycle rallye in April or May and also made a run down to visit with you at Needles, however he didn't remember the exact dates. Thanks. Dick I have no idea what your talking about as far as September goes :confused: . We go to Red Rock for a day or so in September. The Needles bash is in April/May like Dragboat Dad said. And V-drive video, sell out you say!!!c-mon chief you know better then that, sell out is leaving early to go watch the boring ass unlimited hydro's :p

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-03-2003, 01:05 PM
Obviously you guys are trying to be "Low Key" to keep the riff-raff out!! Well guess what? Cats out of the bag!! :p Sell-outs!!! :D
Sell-out B.,
As you know I have to shoot the superduperstocks at the San Diego race!! Or I would stay through the weekend! :cool: :cool:

FlatRat
07-04-2003, 03:05 AM
Flat Rat,
I'm heading over to Sedro Wooley at the end of the month.I have to check out the Streamliner and the Westernstates Nationals.Maybe we could hook up.Later,FR

hondo sanger
07-04-2003, 10:58 AM
hello, dam sounds like some of the boys are hot,kool down , billie b. is not causing any problems. we here, week before red rock, that some guys stop in needels. we are coming down from washington. thought we stop at needles, week before, before, red rock. get it right. cya 14th. red rock. dago AL

Jetboatguru
07-05-2003, 07:07 AM
My name is Tony Scarlata,
And I am a sell out. idea idea

Flat Rat
07-06-2003, 04:16 PM
Hi FlatRat,
Was curious to see your pictures that you were going to put on the forum of Sunbanks Race. Be sure to get ahold of us when you get over here and we'll plan to get together. We are not to far from Jim. Let us know what your schedule is.
Dick

smalls
07-07-2003, 11:02 AM
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN???? :confused:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-07-2003, 11:39 AM
Jetboatguru:
And I am a sell out. idea idea Let me spell this out in simple terms. Lets say for example you attended the camp-far west outings from the beginning (or close too it in Billy's Red Rock case), then one year (or 2) you decided to have a little get-together somewhere else at the same time. Get the picture!! :)
T, considering you haven't attended Red Rock before your O.K.!! :D :D
[ July 07, 2003, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: V-DRIVE VIDEO ]

smalls
07-07-2003, 02:39 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Jetboatguru:
And I am a sell out. idea idea Let me spell this out in simple terms. Lets say for example you attended the camp-far west outings from the beginning (or close too it in Billy's Red Rock case), then one year (or 2) you decided to have a little get-together somewhere else at the same time. Get the picture!! :)
T, considering you haven't attended Red Rock before your O.K.!! :D :D OH I SEE,,,,LOL
[ July 07, 2003, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Sangster
07-07-2003, 02:43 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Jetboatguru:
T, considering you haven't attended Red Rock before your O.K.!! :D :D Jerry...Sounds like the only problem is You need to get another Camera & figure out how to be in Two places at one Time.... :D :D :D

ACCEPTENCE
07-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Gone on hoilday and look at the stuff fly!!!!!
Sooooo...leme get this right:
If I hang at Needles, I'm a sell out??? But if I hang at Red Rock, it's all good. Is that right???
OK...my decision has been made!!!! I wouldn't want to be accused of being a sell out.
I'll be at Red Rock at 6:01 with the "Thunder Crew" wink Red Rock ROCKS!!!!
"Thunder Crew Rocks"!!!!! :D :D :D

126driver
07-07-2003, 03:48 PM
Sangster:
Jerry...Sounds like the only problem is You need to get another Camera & figure out how to be in Two places at one Time.... :D :D :D That's easy. JG, send your better half to San Diego with a camera. I've heard anyone can run one of those things. :rolleyes: :D She can hang with my crew - we'll watch out for her. wink :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-07-2003, 05:21 PM
126driver:
Sangster
[qb]Jerry...Sounds like the only problem is You need to get another Camera & figure out how to be in Two places at one Time.... qb]That's easy. JG, send your better half to San Diego with a camera. I've heard anyone can run one of those things. :rolleyes: She can hang with my crew - we'll watch out for her. wink :D Are you on-line in Vegas?? Maybe from a laptop?? I thought your bowling league wasn't over untill August!! :confused:
As for you comments...Based on your race attendence so far, I think its safe to say that if I sent her down there she would be stood up!!! :p As for your crew :confused: ...what crew??? In case you forgot, you don't have a crew!! cry But nice try anyway!!! smile_sp

BILLY.B
07-08-2003, 05:28 AM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Jetboatguru:
T, considering you haven't attended Red Rock before your O.K.!! :D :D OK let me get this straight, because I keep my stuff at Needles and don't want to tow my stuff back and forth to stay at Red Rock I'm a sell out??. What about the guys who live right by the Needles Bash and don't even attend at all???. Now not that I give a SHIT MRS. V-DRIVE VIDEO and I know your starting shit to get a reaction, but come on you really don't want to go here....I stay at Needles and go to Red Rock, at least we show, LIKE ANYONE REALLY GIVES A SHIT!!!!By the way, how much is the spot at Red Rock costing you?, seeing as you say "THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE"!! eek!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-08-2003, 01:34 PM
BILLY.B:
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Jetboatguru:
T, considering you haven't attended Red Rock before your O.K.!! :D :D OK let me get this straight, because I keep my stuff at Needles and don't want to tow my stuff back and forth to stay at Red Rock I'm a sell out??. What about the guys who live right by the Needles Bash and don't even attend at all???. Now not that I give a SHIT MRS. V-DRIVE VIDEO and I know your starting shit to get a reaction, but come on you really don't want to go here....I stay at Needles and go to Red Rock, at least we show, LIKE ANYONE REALLY GIVES A SHIT!!!!By the way, how much is the spot at Red Rock costing you?, seeing as you say "THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE"!! eek! You know I can't afford to overnight there!! Im stayin with "Done Flippin" down the street!
I will credit you this... you have attended the Red Rock bash several times but, the guy that puts on this bash has yet to attend the Needles bash!! Whats up with that :confused: ?!?!?! So, its all good chief!!! :cool: