PDA

View Full Version : in Oakland airport again

lewiville
06-01-2007, 09:01 AM
can I get a whooop whooop? At good ol Oakland airport after being at a builder show in S.F. Took the Bart in and had a really nice tour of downtown Oakland. Which makes me wounder, "is this where all the Raider fans come from"?

wsuwrhr
06-01-2007, 09:03 AM
I miss that airport, good times.

lewiville
06-01-2007, 09:10 AM
I miss that airport, good times.
the only thing good about this airport is right here and now is the big ass Sam Adams sitting in front of me.

wsuwrhr
06-01-2007, 09:11 AM
the only thing good about this airport is right here and now is the big ass Sam Adams sitting in front of me.
There are a few real good things about being in that airport.
Sam Adams could be one of them.

lewiville
06-01-2007, 09:13 AM
There are a few real good things about being in that airport.
Sam Adams could be one of them.
dying to know the other one:D :D and Eazykiller aint here:eek: :D :D

wsuwrhr
06-01-2007, 09:26 AM
dying to know the other one:D :D and Eazykiller aint here:eek: :D :D
It was the best of times and the worst of times.

lewiville
06-01-2007, 09:44 AM
It was the best of times and the worst of times.
I understand. I was here a lot last year during the spring and summer. This airport has no air conditioning.
Just had the up tight exeutive sitting next to me. Bossing the bartender around.................what a dick!

Just foreplay
06-01-2007, 10:22 AM
The most awesome thing about that airport is the frequency of local flights...
Flight to LA every 30 mins.. You can actually walk thru the airport and board a flight to LA. Hell you can't even finish a large beer..lol..
Well, better check that last comment, after last weekend, I have seen people walking and doing beer bongs at the same time...Figuire that..:jawdrop:

Dave C
06-01-2007, 10:27 AM
I'm waving at you from accross the bay...
now if you really want to have fun, take the sign in your siggy line and go across the freeway and we will see how many blocks you make it before they get you.... :D :D I double dog dare ya!!!! :devil:

Just foreplay
06-01-2007, 10:37 AM
I'm waving at you from accross the bay...
now if you really want to have fun, take the sign in your siggy line and go across the freeway and we will see how many blocks you make it before they get you.... :D :D I double dog dare ya!!!! :devil:
I have been down there enough to know better...thank you anyway..:D :D
I know a couple of cop buddies at patrol that emeryville/ oakland area..Man the stories they can tell.

Cigalert
06-01-2007, 11:10 AM
I don't think there are any Raider fans in Oakland. They were threatened by real Raider fans and moved.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f145/dre-cube/vatos4eva.jpg

zudnic
06-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Oaklands airport has pretty cool Cops and very understanding. Found that out after Budget called them on me to help with our language barrier problem, I still got a car out of them, very impressive........... :D

lewiville
06-01-2007, 05:08 PM
in the Southwest concorse they serve Sam Adams, and thats all that matters to me.