PDA

View Full Version : Who's Drunk???

topless
06-01-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm almost but not quite yet. I'm just looking for someone who I can pick apart tonight. Seems like Joshie Cracker boy is MIA right now. Hmmm maybe he didn't like me too much last night.:eek:

yopengo
06-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Ill play...Im almost drunk. :D

78BAHNERMAN
06-01-2007, 09:22 PM
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/78BAHNERMAN/RUDrunk.jpg

EAZYKILLER2006
06-01-2007, 09:24 PM
I'm almost but not quite yet. I'm just looking for someone who I can pick apart tonight. Seems like Joshie Cracker boy is MIA right now. Hmmm maybe he didn't like me too much last night.:eek:
i am picking on phatt matt cus he is so cute ;) lol cum help me lol

Ziggy
06-01-2007, 09:30 PM
Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp :p

Ultracrazy
06-01-2007, 09:46 PM
So that's why you called :D JK but I'm glad things worked out dear.
UC

fatboy95
06-01-2007, 09:46 PM
You could always take a run at ShockwaveBob.
We'd all miss you during your time away from the site. :D :D :p
Impossible.... Bob is perfect, has the correct answer to everything and has the perfect family....just ask him.......

BarryMac
06-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Topless, show us your tits... :D :D

yopengo
06-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Please :D

fatboy95
06-01-2007, 10:05 PM
You still mad cuz you got two purple hearts in 'Nam and people spit on you when you came home. Sack up loser.
Still glueing together cheap golf clubs because you can't play the game? Seems you haven't been able to play anything because you sit on the sidelines and criticize others because you have no talent. Yes Bob you are perfect in your own mind but you are an incredible prick. The people that spit on the Vets returning from Nam were pussies just like you.

yopengo
06-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Okay you two get a room. This is a drunk thread dammit. :D

Baja Big Dog
06-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Yikes...how does urine taste in the Wheaties???:confused:

fatboy95
06-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Well, you got me.
Look, imbecile, my family, that you decided to take a run at, is far from perfect. But, I'll tell you this right now, my kids will grow up not learning to hate somebody because of the color of their skin or where they were born. I'm sure that's more than you can say for your kids, if you have any.
At least you said it in open forum instead of trying to PM like a pussy. Good for you.
Not taking a run at your family Bob and I'm certain your kids will grow up to have good morals and values. However, this is a drinking post and you wanted someone to take a shot at you. Well? I did and you got pissed. And yes Bob, I do have a son. He happens to be in the Navy flying an F-14 Tomcat. I guarantee nobody will spit on him.

RCB19
06-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Workin on it!!! :messedup:

RaceFace
06-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Workin on it!!! :messedup:
Can you say BEACHBALL RED?!?!?!

lewiville
06-01-2007, 10:47 PM
I was going to say something here, but never mind. carry on

fatboy95
06-01-2007, 10:51 PM
You don't get a free run at me. I applaud your service and that of your son's. USMC for nine years myself, got out in '91, so don't think I would ever disparage anyone's military service. I enlisted at a time when the Marine Corps still had many, many Vietnam vets on active duty. My first SgtMaj was Allan J. Kellogg. Google him if you get a chance.
That being said, when I was in the Marine Corps, there was one color. Green. Dark Green and Light Green. I don't appreciate the fact that I gave up nine years of my life to protect people's right to be hateful to one another anymore than you want them pissing on your flag.
Well stated Bob but, you are not an Allan J. Kellogg. Nor will you ever be so quite living vicariously through someone else. I was there, you weren't, I lived it, you dreamed it. Move on Bob.

Forkin' Crazy
06-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Okay you two get a room. This is a drunk thread dammit. :D
No shit..... at least another thread!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
:idea:

Forkin' Crazy
06-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Dammit, I am at the wrong place at the wrong time again. :( I hear they are nice too. :eek:
NO, no drinky... worky tomorrow. Drinky then worky not good. Especially since I have to get up in FOUR HOURS!:eek:

fatboy95
06-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Not sure where you're coming from, just thought you might enjoy reading about him. Truth be told, we never even discussed his time in Vietnam or his Medal. We all knew what it was for, but he really never talked about it. I never even saw the actual award until the internet. I'm much, much too young to have been in Vietnam, I think I was 9 when it ended. I saw my share of trouble with the 22nd MAU, two CARs and a NCM with a V, all from Beirut.
Personally, that's not a dream of mine. You do what you're paid to do, but it's not something that I would wish on anybody. Thanks for your concern though.
He is a rare breed and I would be defiant toward anyone that disrespected him when he returned home. None of us Vets deserve that. Thanks for serving and completing the tour uninjured.

RaceFace
06-01-2007, 11:30 PM
No shit..... at least another thread!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
:idea:
Jesus!! No s**t!!!
Talk about a buzz kill!! THESE guys need to drink....

Kim Hanson
06-02-2007, 07:34 AM
I am so sorry girl, didn't see this lastnight..vision was all focked up :D :D ...........( . )( . )............I would let you pick on me ;)

Kim Hanson
06-02-2007, 07:39 AM
Jesus!! No s**t!!!
Talk about a buzz kill!! THESE guys need to drink....
Jesus doesn't shiat :jawdrop: ...........( . )( . ).........

topless
06-02-2007, 08:09 AM
I am so sorry girl, didn't see this lastnight..vision was all focked up :D :D ...........( . )( . )............I would let you pick on me ;)That's OK Kim, you're not fun to pick on anyway because you don't get mad at me. LOL:D :D

RaceFace
06-02-2007, 08:12 AM
Jesus doesn't shiat :jawdrop: ...........( . )( . ).........
Thats why I said NO s**t! And if he did, I bet it doesn't stink. LOL!!!!!

PaPaG
06-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Topless, I think Joshie boy ran for the hills...Joshie boy if you see this thread all I can say is RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN cuz even secret seller can't help you here :argue: cuz topless is going to :hammer2: you

Kim Hanson
06-02-2007, 10:54 AM
That's OK Kim, you're not fun to pick on anyway because you don't get mad at me. LOL:D :D
I know how to troll, you are the amateur
:D :D ...........( . )( . )..........;)

Kim Hanson
06-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Thats why I said NO s**t! And if he did, I bet it doesn't stink. LOL!!!!!
I bet it does to the high heavens.........( . )( . )...........:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-02-2007, 10:59 AM
So that's why he created Tom Brown, it's all starting to make scents now :idea:
:D :D :D :D
I know Tom Brown, good friend.........and you can't create a Tom Brown! He is very unique guy and glad to say I know him.........( . )( . )..........:)

27 Awesome cat
06-02-2007, 03:20 PM
i'm workn on it ,might just start my own thread later on:D maybe it will go 5 pages:idea:
Get a hair cut and post some pics too:D

Forkin' Crazy
06-02-2007, 04:33 PM
For the first month I dated my wife, she thought I was gay or English.
OR................... BOTH!!!!! :eek:
;)

Nord
06-02-2007, 04:52 PM
You don't get a free run at me. I applaud your service and that of your son's. USMC for nine years myself, got out in '91, so don't think I would ever disparage anyone's military service. I enlisted at a time when the Marine Corps still had many, many Vietnam vets on active duty. My first SgtMaj was Allan J. Kellogg. Google him if you get a chance.
That being said, when I was in the Marine Corps, there was one color. Green. Dark Green and Light Green. I don't appreciate the fact that I gave up nine years of my life to protect people's right to be hateful to one another anymore than you want them pissing on your flag.
:D:) ;)

LEADFOOTjosh
06-02-2007, 06:22 PM
sorry.. i missed this post last night.. I was waiting for you in our last thread.. I figured you didnt want to play anymore.. I didnt even go on ***boat tonight.. well since it is SAT night.. but when PAPA G told me about this.. i had to run up stairs before I left for the night and say HELLO TOPLESS..
I guess in NORCO there is not much to do. but get drunk at home and post on ***boat

LEADFOOTjosh
06-02-2007, 06:24 PM
That's OK Kim, you're not fun to pick on anyway because you don't get mad at me. LOL:D :D
and.. hey.. I never get mad at you.. this is all entertainment value right?? :) :) :)

Nord
06-02-2007, 06:32 PM
and.. hey.. I never get mad at you.. this is all entertainment value right?? :) :) :)
pusssssgato..........

LEADFOOTjosh
06-02-2007, 06:38 PM
pusssssgato..........
what.. i should get mad at a her.. not her fault she is stuck in NORCO with nothing better to do..

LEADFOOTjosh
06-02-2007, 06:40 PM
well i guess.. TOPLESS cant come out and play.. maybe a COW ate through the DSL line at her house...
Latez

Nord
06-02-2007, 06:42 PM
what.. i should get mad at a her.. not her fault she is stuck in NORCO with nothing better to do..
Touche':D

PaPaG
06-02-2007, 07:02 PM
sorry.. i missed this post last night.. I was waiting for you in our last thread.. I figured you didnt want to play anymore.. I didnt even go on ***boat tonight.. well since it is SAT night.. but when PAPA G told me about this.. i had to run up stairs before I left for the night and say HELLO TOPLESS..
I guess in NORCO there is not much to do. but get drunk at home and post on ***boat
Hey keep me out of this Joshie Boy, lol.....:2purples:

Troy McClure
06-02-2007, 07:17 PM
I thought this was a thread about drunks, what are you guys talking about?

Nord
06-02-2007, 07:50 PM
I thought this was a thread about drunks, what are you guys talking about?
"JO"

Troy McClure
06-02-2007, 08:02 PM
"JO"
Mama?

Nord
06-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Mama?
;)

RCB19
06-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Too much last night. Just chillin tonight. :sleeping:

Forkin' Crazy
06-02-2007, 10:21 PM
BURP! :eek:
I mean BUMP! :)

shockwaveharry
06-03-2007, 01:45 AM
Once again checkin' in round 3am... drunk as hell!
Drinking lots of water and advil this time...
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! :D

EAZYKILLER2006
06-03-2007, 03:37 AM
Once again checkin' in round 3am... drunk as hell!
Drinking lots of water and advil this time...
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! :D
hey sexy guy where the hell you been?

topless
06-03-2007, 05:14 AM
what.. i should get mad at a her.. not her fault she is stuck in NORCO with nothing better to do.. Excuse me rasist bastart pig, All I did was point out that you are a rasist.

photo chick
06-03-2007, 06:45 AM
Excuse me rasist bastart pig, All I did was point out that you are a rasist.
I'm so confused:confused: What'd I miss

shockwaveharry
06-03-2007, 09:41 AM
hey sexy guy where the hell you been?
Hi Laurie! I'm gunna be on the road in a few minutes... Keep your phone on. :)

EAZYKILLER2006
06-03-2007, 09:43 AM
Hi Laurie! I'm gunna be on the road in a few minutes... Keep your phone on. :)
OH GOODIE
gives me a reason to go find it;)

Kim Hanson
06-03-2007, 09:45 AM
Ifn you need some help with this racist bastard pig..just say the word girl.......( . )( . )........I haven't got to flame someone in so long :( might be fun..........;) :D

Kim Hanson
06-03-2007, 09:48 AM
I'm so confused:confused: What'd I miss
I think she dropped her beer bottle and it got the baby bottle nipple all dirty and she snapped, now let see what way she goes.........as the props turn.......( . )( . )...........:D :D

LEADFOOTjosh
06-03-2007, 12:08 PM
ok.. just to clairify.. why am I a racist again.. Since your the one callin me a cracker.. wouldn't that make you rasist?? just a thought..
oh wait.. I posted a vid with the title "wonder what the mexicans do with all the 6x9's they dont sell at the swap meet".. and you said I i was talking about illegals.. huh.. dont see the connection..
but I am sure you will down another bottle of what ever that is you drink. too burry your misery and tell me where I said illegals..
and did you notice the vid wants even about mexicans?? prob to drunk to notice.. or do you just through everone south of the boder into one group.
oh and glad to see you fixed your DSL line.. I here the cows out there in NORCO love that shit :) :) :)

topless
06-03-2007, 12:19 PM
ok.. just to clairify.. why am I a racist again.. Since your the one callin me a cracker.. wouldn't that make you rasist?? just a thought..
oh wait.. I posted a vid with the title "wonder what the mexicans do with all the 6x9's they dont sell at the swap meet".. and you said I i was talking about illegals.. huh.. dont see the connection..
but I am sure you will down another bottle of what ever that is you drink. too burry your misery and tell me where I said illegals..
and did you notice the vid wants even about mexicans?? prob to drunk to notice.. or do you just through everone south of the boder into one group.
oh and glad to see you fixed your DSL line.. I here the cows out there in NORCO love that shit :) :) :)Get your facts straight cracker boy. Norco has horses, not cows but I'm sure that might be what you call your girlfriends.
Yes, you posted a video and aimed it towards Mexicans and all I did was ask why you didn't just address it toward idiots. You said it was entertaining. Why is addressing somthing aimed towards a particular race entertaining anyway? Oh and FYI, I don't have DSL. For a newbie, you sure have a big mouth.

LEADFOOTjosh
06-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Get your facts straight cracker boy. Norco has horses, not cows but I'm sure that might be what you call your girlfriends.
Yes, you posted a video and aimed it towards Mexicans and all I did was ask why you didn't just address it toward idiots. You said it was entertaining. Why is addressing somthing aimed towards a particular race entertaining anyway? Oh and FYI, I don't have DSL. For a newbie, you sure have a big mouth.
there is that racist craker comment again.. So.. because I dont have 12K post like you.. I am not allowed to talk back to the all mighty TOPLESS.. I have been on this site for years.. had to change my name because I changed my email address and forgot my password.. oh and sorry.. when I drive through NORCO its hard to tell the difference between the smell of Cow shit and Horse shit..

Mardonzi
06-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Damn,, all this hostility,,,
I think you should buy me a beer, a shot, and relax a bit....:D :D
I'll stop in about 6:30 at the Bar...

photo chick
06-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Damn,, all this hostility,,,
I think you should buy me a beer, a shot, and relax a bit....:D :D
I'll stop in about 6:30 at the Bar...
Doesn't she still owe you from the last time?:jawdrop:

Mardonzi
06-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Well, now that you mention it, yes she does...
And me passing through Norco today too! Hmmmmmmmm

Mardonzi
06-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Well, now that you mention it, yes she does... And me passing through Norco this afternoon too.. Hmmmmmmmm

Nord
06-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Get your facts straight cracker boy. Norco has horses, not cows but I'm sure that might be what you call your girlfriends.
1st of all, one of the biggest cow farms off the 15 was in Norco but now has been developed, so this isn't really true. I also have multiple friends that raise cows in Norco. Just horses..............lol:D
2nd of all...........For an oldie.............yours is even bigger:devil: :eek:;)

HighRoller
06-03-2007, 05:43 PM
How can you tell how big her mouth is? It's usually full of.....nevermind

topless
06-03-2007, 06:41 PM
How can you tell how big her mouth is? It's usually full of.....nevermindAnd you know this how?

topless
06-03-2007, 06:42 PM
Well, now that you mention it, yes she does...
And me passing through Norco today too! HmmmmmmmmI'm just saving up so that next time, all your drinks will be on me.:D :D

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Go Ahead Josh good luck

HighRoller
06-03-2007, 07:19 PM
And you know this how?
It's common knowledge babe. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 07:27 PM
Go Ahead Josh good luck
Hey Secret Seller whats up? I got 3 papers to sign from Laughlin last week, they tried to mix the machines up on me but I figured it out and blasted them, lol...:hammer2:

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 07:27 PM
Josh had to go his sweety CUT his DSL line:D :D :D :D

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 07:28 PM
I Need More Papers!!!!!!!!!:d :d :d :d

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 07:29 PM
:d :d :d :d :d :d

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 07:30 PM
12k?????

LEADFOOTjosh
06-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Josh had to go his sweety CUT his DSL line:D :D :D :D
my sweetie says she gunna call ur sweetie.. so watch out :D :D :D

Chubby4Life
06-03-2007, 07:33 PM
I Need More Papers!!!!!!!!!:d :d :d :d
:d :d :d :d :d :d
12k?????
?????????? Are you talking to yourself?:D

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 07:33 PM
there is that racist craker comment again.. So.. because I dont have 12K post like you.. I am not allowed to talk back to the all mighty TOPLESS.. I have been on this site for years.. had to change my name because I changed my email address and forgot my password.. oh and sorry.. when I drive through NORCO its hard to tell the difference between the smell of Cow shit and Horse shit..
Hey Joshie Boy I have to agree with you, the last time I drove through Norco I had to plug my nose all the way through the city limits.....smelled of cow or someother kind of crap. From what I remember they had a HUGE cow or PIG farm there years and years ago...I have not had the stomach to drive through there again so I can't say what it is like now:squiggle: ..

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 07:35 PM
12k?????
1-1495
1-2000
1-4095
only took 1/2 went home with me but still went home.....lol

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 07:37 PM
HEY PAPA G your not going to try to take on TOPLESS are You?????

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 07:40 PM
AS long as i dont answer my self its no foul:D :D :D

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 07:40 PM
AS long as i dont answer my self its no foul:D :D :D

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 07:42 PM
HEY PAPA G your not going to try to take on TOPLESS are You?????
In Posts? Never, in Fighting NEVER...lol.... I have been on HB for years but only posted a few times...I see you are a newbie though, what gives? :idea:

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 07:46 PM
In Posts? Never, in Fighting NEVER...lol.... I have been on HB for years but only posted a few times...I see you are a newbie though, what gives? :idea:
Been here since day one the only question is whats the number?????:) :)

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 07:52 PM
whats what number?? :confused:

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 07:53 PM

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 08:00 PM
LISTEN REAL GOOD HOW FAST CAN YOU MAKE YOUR BOAT GO SO I KNOW HOW FAST MY NEW BOAT HAS TO GO:D :D :D :D

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 08:32 PM
LISTEN REAL GOOD HOW FAST CAN YOU MAKE YOUR BOAT GO SO I KNOW HOW FAST MY NEW BOAT HAS TO GO:D :D :D :D
Isn't this a Who's Drunk post? or a Topless beating up Joshie Boy post?

rocket98
06-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Joise boy sounds like fag but topless said "Bring it on":) :) :)

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Isn't this a Who's Drunk post? or a Topless beating up Joshie Boy post?
PAPA ????????

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 09:18 PM
PAPA ????????
He's back....whats up WishI

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 09:19 PM
He's back....whats up WishI
#########????????????

Nord
06-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Hey thread Jackers........get your own deal going sheesh.........:mad:

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 09:24 PM
yeah what he said lol :cry:

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 09:26 PM
This is our thread we are friends of Josh!!!!!!!!!!

Nord
06-03-2007, 09:29 PM
:confused:

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah what he said... Hey Secret seller dont start any crap like you did that night at the turtle.....lol:D :D :D

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 09:32 PM
:confused:
Nord, topless started this thread but was bashing Joshie Boy, then Joshie Boy bashed back and it looks like Topless met her match then WishI and PaPa chimed in and the thread went all to H#$@ll :idea: :idea: :idea:

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah what he said... Hey Secret seller dont start any crap like you did that night at the turtle.....lol:D :D :D
I DIDNT GET CARRIED OUT LIKE SOME:D :D :D :D Cra*K H**d LOOKIN M***ER F*****S

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 09:36 PM
haha, funny shiat that was.....at least it took 3 of them....:devil:

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey you know our motto, you knock the drink out of their hands and I knock them out....or I get escorted out :D :D

Nord
06-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Nord, topless started this thread but was bashing Joshie Boy, then Joshie Boy bashed back and it looks like Topless met her match then WishI and PaPa chimed in and the thread went all to H#$@ll :idea: :idea: :idea:
I think Topless is just down for the count as far as her sorry ass Norco Dial up will let her, however, I doubt she has given up on this battle. I myself don't even know wtf its about, however, i know that that ol' Dusty B*tch doesn't loose at anything around heaw!!!!!

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 09:39 PM
haha, funny shiat that was.....at least it took 3 of them....:devil:
We are no longer welcome at the Turtle I dont know why???????:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 09:40 PM
I think Topless is just down for the count as far as her sorry ass Norco Dial up will let her, however, I doubt she has given up on this battle. I myself don't even know wtf its about, however, i know that that ol' Dusty B*tch doesn't loose at anything around heaw!!!!!
funny stuff Nord.... :)

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 09:40 PM
YOUR GOING NOWHERE WITH THIS!!!!!

Nord
06-03-2007, 09:41 PM
You'll see...........I don't respond unless I know........;)

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 09:42 PM
We are no longer welcome at the Turtle I dont know why???????:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Yep and our luck Capt R and his wife did the smack talking and you and I have to do the smacking...As your wife says Don't mess with him he is FBI :D :D

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Yep and our luck Capt R and his wife did the smack talking and you and I have to do the smacking...As your wife says Don't mess with him he is FBI :D :D
I NNEEVVEERR MESS WITH THE F B I:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 09:46 PM
You'll see...........I don't respond unless I know........;)
After years of reading, watching and viewing all the comedy on HB, I have come to the conclusion that Topless is an Internet Tough Guy..:argue: :lightsabe :boxingguy lol

Nord
06-03-2007, 09:49 PM
After years of reading, watching and viewing all the comedy on HB, I have come to the conclusion that Topless is an Internet Tough Guy..:argue: :lightsabe :boxingguy lol
This might be the first thing that you are very right about. However, some of us like to see Kong eat the little blond chick that the villagers put out to sacrifice:D :devil:

lucky
06-03-2007, 09:54 PM
she's not blonde dumb kopf:D Mama bear will eat you up and spit you out like cow chewing cud ( notice the farm animal analogy ) :D

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 09:55 PM
This might be the first thing that you are very right about. However, some of us like to see Kong eat the little blond chick that the villagers put out to sacrifice:D :devil:
Funny stuff Nord. However, I do doubt Topless could scare off Joshie Boy

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 09:56 PM
2ND THAT

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 09:59 PM
all RATTLE???????:jawdrop:

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:01 PM
2ND THAT
Hey WishI, are you drinking tonight?

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:03 PM
I'll come by your place and pick you up for a jeep ride before I sell it....got hill? lol

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Nope work tomorrow:( :( :( :( :(

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Nope work tomorrow:( :( :( :( :(
we need more paper so we can retire..:D :D

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 10:18 PM
I'll come by your place and pick you up for a jeep ride before I sell it....got hill? lol
LT1 Jeep Whats Up ???????

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Not only do i need a new boat now a jeep too???????????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:25 PM
I made the deal to buy big C's Jeep on friday afternoon but he called me on Sat and told me his bro in law wanted it so he temp backed out until he hears back from his bro, I should know tomorrow. I am selling the Red one anyway since I wanted to build another V8
I heard you went all out with yours...when we going to bring it out?

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Not only do i need a new boat now a jeep too???????????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hey you can buy my fast boat if you really want to go faster than me lol:D everything is for sale (everything = any material item)

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 10:28 PM
I made the deal to buy big C's Jeep on friday afternoon but he called me on Sat and told me his bro in law wanted it so he temp backed out until he hears back from his bro, I should know tomorrow. I am selling the Red one anyway since I wanted to build another V8
:eek:

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 10:31 PM
Tell Mr 3" up a deal is a deal even if he is 2" tall!!!!

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:31 PM
So is the jeep a secret til you bring it out? lol

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Not moving out Just over!!!!

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:37 PM
lol, Well yeah that is how I do it, a deal is a deal. But its a family thing going on and I don't blame him for backing out and wanting to wait to find out so he does not have to hear about it over and over again from a family member, Big C is a good guy even if was having pre-sellers remorse and decided not to sell it, either way no hard feelings...

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Not moving out Just over!!!!
me 2 lol

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Am I just talking to my self here???????

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Am I just talking to my self here???????
You talking too yourself again? I told you there are meds for that

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 10:41 PM
lol, Well yeah that is how I do it, a deal is a deal. But its a family thing going on and I don't blame him for backing out and wanting to wait to find out so he does not have to hear about it over and over again from a family member, Big C is a good guy even if was having pre-sellers remorse and decided not to sell it, either way no hard feelings...
Just give him more money we are all hookers here:D

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Nah, I don't play that way...you can always find a tricked out V8 one for the right amount of $$$....

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:46 PM
OK time for another drink....OK so do you wanna buy my fast boat? I know it will do at least 40 lol

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 10:47 PM
Nah, I don't play that way...you can always find a tricked out V8 one for the right amount of $$$....
Ive seen you in action you can kill the best hookers your Vegas F B I

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 10:48 PM
OK time for another drink....OK so do you wanna buy my fast boat? I know it will do at least 40 lol
Nope Not fast enough!!!!!!

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:50 PM
Nope Not fast enough!!!!!!
ok I was lying it can do 60 lol

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 10:52 PM
ok I was lying it can do 60 lol
Just wait and see you know how i roll {never tell until after the deed}

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 10:56 PM
Just wait and see you know how i roll {never tell until after the deed}
Yes I know better....One Two Three Four Five Five Four Three Two One

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Yes I know better....One Two Three Four Five Five Four Three Two One
Toplees chose to play elsewere fear of Moabi boys:D :D

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Toplees chose to play elsewere fear of Moabi boys:D :D
lol...ok bud I am out....have to go earn $$$$ so I can be a baller like you someday...remember not out but over lol

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 11:11 PM
lol...ok bud I am out....have to go earn $$$$ so I can be a baller like you someday...remember not out but over lol
tom Im not he one at the river you are {lucky dog} ive got to go to work tomorrow:( :( :( :(

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 08:08 AM
it all makes since now..
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27076&page=35
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6634horses_at_the_beach.JPG

I GOT LUCKY!
06-04-2007, 08:18 AM
WTF!:eek:

Bradman
06-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Damn...Buzzed again and it's only MONDAY!!! This is the Who's Drunk Thread isn't it?

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 06:02 PM
If you know the smell of pussy and ass how did you find out the difference? I would say had to get my face in it, I would do the same.:idea: ..Well for you anyways, I grew around farms when I was little and when you step in that shit and wear it around all day you find out the difference fast!.........( . )( . )...........:idea:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Joise boy sounds like fag but topless said "Bring it on":) :) :)
Thats cause I am sitting watch this shit, nobody attacks my girl........( . )( . ).......ifn so, you will be talking to me really soon........:idea:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 06:09 PM
You 3 can go down to the testing area :idea: Maybe learn something.....or not........:D :D ........( . )( . ).........Talk about how fast your avatars are and shit......:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 06:14 PM
She is not, thats me :D :D My keyboard is 6 ' long and loaded for shit to happen with..........( . )( . ).............:idea:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 06:15 PM
she's not blonde dumb kopf:D Mama bear will eat you up and spit you out like cow chewing cud ( notice the farm animal analogy ) :D
I think they went to the barnyard to smell the shit, city boys........( . )( . )........:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Picking on girls isn't nice children, come bite at my hook....I have been trolling for a couple years now and I know how to do this shit pretty good.........( . )( . )..............:idea:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 06:31 PM
:idea: ...........( . )( . ).............
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32269&stc=1&d=1181010667

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 06:35 PM
WTF!:eek:
I was thinking the same thing, we have 3 little pigs drive girl SUV's and thinking they are all tough and shit :D :D I have been a trolling...........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Damn...Buzzed again and it's only MONDAY!!! This is the Who's Drunk Thread isn't it?
Welcome back, beer keeps you reguler didn't ja know that :D :D .........( . )( . ).........

fatboy95
06-04-2007, 06:38 PM
it all makes since now..
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27076&page=35
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6634horses_at_the_beach.JPG
Hey girls, what's with the long face?????

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Topless, this is the time to " BOOM BOOM BOOM "...........( . )( . ).........circus monkeys to the left door please and tell them to take there chick SUV's with them :D :D .......:idea:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Hey girls, what's with the long face?????
Thats easy, they seen Papa, Iwish and Josh.............( . )( . )......:D :D

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 07:27 PM
oh great.. now I got the Crazy Canuck after me..

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 07:28 PM
You 3 can go down to the testing area :idea: Maybe learn something.....or not........:D :D ........( . )( . ).........Talk about how fast your avatars are and shit......:D :D
i dont even have a avatar.. I am not so lucky.. I am saving up for one

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 07:38 PM
You really should invest in one of these first, dumbass
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0877799113.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
thanks.. I got one... did I miss something??

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 07:49 PM
sorry forgot to hit spell check again
Ok. Let’s see
can’t post vids and reference Mexican's
Need to be submissive to TOPLESS's rants.
And must use spell check. Because my English teacher is turning over in her grave
ok. Got it... how come you guys didn’t tell me this earlier. Instead of assuming I was talking about Illegal immigrants when I posted a vid from Brazil.

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Echo?:D
no.. just forgot to hit the spell check button for you.. sorry :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 08:29 PM
oh great.. now I got the Crazy Canuck after me..
I ain't crazy, just hard to understand..big difference...I have a few wobbly pops and looking for some shit talking son...you got some? ...........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 08:32 PM
i dont even have a avatar.. I am not so lucky.. I am saving up for one
I have one for you...........( . )( . )..............:idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32274&stc=1&d=1181017927:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 08:34 PM
thanks.. I got one... did I miss something??
Ya , the Ingrish part...........( . )( . )............:D :D

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 08:34 PM
She is not, thats me :D :D My keyboard is 6 ' long and loaded for shit to happen with..........( . )( . ).............:idea:
Guess its time to shake in our shoes...topless got mad, made some slanderous remarks assuming that someone is a racist when they are not so he fires back and defends himself and she can't take someone hitting back without her calling in her buddies to the rescue.. I don't know topless nor do I care to know her so it does not matter.......(Way to go Joshie Boy you got her buddies to step in and defend her that means she can't stand up to you.) Did she call you guys to come to her defense??? or is that part of the Internet tough guy pact..:cry: :cry: :cry:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 08:37 PM
sorry forgot to hit spell check again
Ok. Let’s see
can’t post vids and reference Mexican's
Need to be submissive to TOPLESS's rants.
And must use spell check. Because my English teacher is turning over in her grave
ok. Got it... how come you guys didn’t tell me this earlier. Instead of assuming I was talking about Illegal immigrants when I posted a vid from Brazil.
Do you do DOPE ? If not....start and carry on.............:idea: .....( . )( . )...........

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Do you do DOPE ? If not....start and carry on.............:idea: .....( . )( . )...........
Why are the old time posters always so hostile and offensive...:confused: :confused:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Guess its time to shake in our shoes...topless got mad, made some slanderous remarks assuming that someone is a racist when they are not so he fires back and defends himself and she can't take someone hitting back without her calling in her buddies to the rescue.. I don't know topless nor do I care to know her so it does not matter.......(Way to go Joshie Boy you got her buddies to step in and defend her that means she can't stand up to you.) Did she call you guys to come to her defense??? or is that part of the Internet tough guy pact..:cry: :cry: :cry:
Hey PaPa Go Fock Off, she didn't tell me to come help! I help friends out and you 3 skidmarks are what I have been trolling for..........Bring it to me and you will receive :idea: .........( . )( . )........
I have to say Topless, you know how to troll for panty waste's.......:cool: :cool:

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Didn't know Canadians were so defensive...why would we need to go to the testing area when we have right here to play? :D

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Hey PaPa Go Fock Off, she didn't tell me to come help! I help friends out and you 3 skidmarks are what I have been trolling for..........Bring it to me and you will receive :idea: .........( . )( . )........
I have to say Topless, you know how to troll for panty waste's.......:cool: :cool:
receive what.. a good excuse not to become a middle aged loser like you guys.. with nothing better to do but be a E-THUG.. truthfully all this bullshit you guys are dishing out is just a waste of bandwidth..

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Why are the old time posters always so hostile and offensive...:confused: :confused:
Cause we don't take shit from wannabe's, we look after each other :idea: Now newbies are cool.........shit talkers are in my arena. I look for it , quess what...You have my full in your face attention..........( . )( . )...........:rolleyes: PaPa Fock Off............

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey Canada boy I am now real scared, Sidmarks? wow that confirms what is said on HB about you...:cry: :cry: we better watch out now and not post on HB anymore cuz Mr Canada is mad and we know how the they roll....

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Cause we don't take shit from wannabe's, we look after each other :idea: Now newbies are cool.........shit talkers are in my arena. I look for it , quess what...You have my full in your face attention..........( . )( . )...........:rolleyes: PaPa Fock Off............
From what the board say you are the king wannabe amoung other things (and we have all watched idiots like you post your crap for years so don't think you can scare any of us so called newbies off our boards) yes I said it, our boards not yours.
PS I don't want your face in my attention I hear scary things about you and I'm not talking shaking in my boots lol...:D :devil:

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 08:59 PM
funny thing.. you girl friend TOPLESS is the king of shit talkin.. why do you E-THUGS insist on jumpin the guy (ME).. and go straight to causing DRAMA.. a simple PM.. stating..maybe I should change the title of my post. would of worked alot better.
plus.. I am a newbie. because I changed my name.. Been on HB for years..

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:03 PM
receive what.. a good excuse not to become a middle aged loser like you guys.. with nothing better to do but be a E-THUG.. truthfully all this bullshit you guys are dishing out is just a waste of bandwidth..
receive what.. a good excuse not to become a middle aged loser like you guys..
I have toys you bumbass, this flamming people is just a pastime of mine !
truthfully all this bullshit you guys are dishing out is just a waste of bandwidth
Sure beats being a waste to a good condom eh ! :idea: Tell us how did you escape from that and became an asshole to girls? Did your daddy spit in a tube for experiments or what ?..........:D :D
I am your Dr.Phil on here dipshit..........( . )( . ).........

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 09:06 PM
funny thing.. you girl friend TOPLESS is the king of shit talkin.. why do you E-THUGS insist on jumpin the guy (ME).. and go straight to causing DRAMA.. a simple PM.. stating..maybe I should change the title of my post. would of worked alot better.
Hey Joshie Boy see how the old crack heads try to intimidate people on the boards, funny they have no life and they think because they have a high post count they can rule the boards and scare people off...lol funny shiat...

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2600996]I have toys you bumbass, this flamming people is just a pastime of mine ! QUOTE]
so because you have a nice boat.. that makes you not a loser.. did you get beat up in highschool because you didn't have nike's..

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Hey Canada boy I am now real scared, Sidmarks? wow that confirms what is said on HB about you...:cry: :cry: we better watch out now and not post on HB anymore cuz Mr Canada is mad and we know how the they roll....
Mad..BbWwWWHhhaAaaaa..I don't get mad..I know how to use a computer and you don't know " How we Roll " so I have 1 suggestion...bring more friends !...........( . )( . )........:idea:

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2600996]Tell us how did you escape from that and became an asshole to girls? QUOTE]
I am sorry KIM.. I thought you were a man..

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Mad..BbWwWWHhhaAaaaa..I don't get mad..I know how to use a computer and you don't know " How we Roll " so I have 1 suggestion...bring more friends !...........( . )( . )........:idea:
bring more friends.. do you have a clue how far canada is..

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2600996]I have toys you bumbass, this flamming people is just a pastime of mine ! QUOTE]
so because you have a nice boat.. that makes you not a loser.. did you get beat up in highschool because you didn't have nike's..
Yeah you Bumbass he is just flaming :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Don't fall over your ass with all the backtalking, I see you as a TROLL and I deal with them the way I like...........( x )( x ).........:idea:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:17 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2600996]Tell us how did you escape from that and became an asshole to girls? QUOTE]
I am sorry KIM.. I thought you were a man..
Forgive child, I am not 12................( . )( )..........

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Don't fall over your ass with all the backtalking, I see you as a TROLL and I deal with them the way I like...........( x )( x ).........:idea:
back talking.. nope.. clearly stating that you E-THUGS are entertaining

Kim Hanson
bring more friends.. do you have a clue how far canada is..
It's around 2000 klms. from the outhouse you live at...........( . )( . )...........:idea:

LEADFOOTjosh
[QUOTE=LEADFOOTjosh;2601011]
Forgive child, I am not 12................( . )( )..........
ok.. i am lost.. are you drunk too??

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 09:20 PM
You know how to use a computer? hmmm could have fooled me and yes most HB'ters know how you roll.. Don't need more friends, can handle anything you try to spew out....as long as I wear my CDC mask as warned by other HB fans when talking too you :D :D

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 09:20 PM
It's around 2000 klms. from the outhouse you live at...........( . )( . )...........:idea:
thats not nice to say.. your mom works really hard at keeping this place clean

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=LEADFOOTjosh;2601005]
Yeah you Bumbass he is just flaming :D :D
And here I thought PaPa Go Fock was stupid.............you have hit retard stage now............way to go :D :D What is next?

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2601024]
ok.. i am lost.. are you drunk too??
Just happy, I found some strange people to fock with :idea: .........( . )( . ).............

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2601013]
And here I thought PaPa Go Fock was stupid.............you have hit retard stage now............way to go :D :D What is next?
Oh missy kim is pulling crap that does not make sense out of her hat, start making sense Ftard...:D

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=LEADFOOTjosh;2601033]
Just happy, I found some strange people to fock with :idea: .........( . )( . ).............
Do wake up every morning looking in the mirror and yelling WHY MOM WHY??? sp: :(

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:30 PM
You know how to use a computer? hmmm could have fooled me and yes most HB'ters know how you roll.. Don't need more friends, can handle anything you try to spew out....as long as I wear my CDC mask as warned by other HB fans when talking too you :D :D
Well you papa fooled you into thinking you came from in town and not a farm.......Focked you up didn't it .............( . )( . )............:D :D

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 09:32 PM
bilgie boy.. you should fed-ex one of these to Mrs. Canuck
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0877799113.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 09:34 PM
LeadFoot did you move into the outhouse? you lucky dog...I think KH is jealous cuz he lives in canada and was on the waiting list to move up to the outhouse...:D

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Well you papa fooled you into thinking you came from in town and not a farm.......Focked you up didn't it .............( . )( . )............:D :D
Sure did he told me I might be from a farm in Canada, almost made me want to puke :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2601038]
Oh missy kim is pulling crap that does not make sense out of her hat, start making sense Ftard...:D
That is so old retard, got something else?..............( . )( . ).............Your boyfriend right in here with us sucks shit, ask him what the smell of horse shit smells like, or was that Donkey? :D

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 09:42 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2601044]
That is so old retard, got something else?..............( . )( . ).............Your boyfriend right in here with us sucks shit, ask him what the smell of horse shit smells like, or was that Donkey? :D
no it was the difference between horse and cow.. i do recall you said missy kim that you had to get it up in your face to learn the difference.. so why dont enlighten us

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 09:43 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2601044]
remember.. you mom focked a donkey in the early 60's.. thats how you showed up..

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:43 PM
bilgie boy.. you should fed-ex one of these to Mrs. Canuck
You can download that bumbass, try it out some time. :idea: .........( . )( . ).............Maybe try find something to find that space between your ears, everytime I read one of your post I hear the ocean.........:(

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2601044]
Sorry Kimmie I don't roll like you do, sucking or smelling shit is not part of my daily regime, I am sure you know the difference.:D

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 09:45 PM
You can download that bumbass, try it out some time. :idea: .........( . )( . ).............Maybe try find something to find that space between your ears, everytime I read one of your post I hear the ocean.........:(
you E-thugs are so literal..

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:46 PM
LeadFoot did you move into the outhouse? you lucky dog...I think KH is jealous cuz he lives in canada and was on the waiting list to move up to the outhouse...:D
He lived in cellar before :( .............( . )( . )..............That poor child :D :D

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 09:47 PM
He lived in cellar before :( .............( . )( . )..............That poor child :D :D
better than the garage at you moms house.. so you can afford that sweet boat..

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Sure did he told me I might be from a farm in Canada, almost made me want to puke :D :D :D
Clean air focks you up? You are one focked up PaPa.......( . )( . ).............:rolleyes:

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey Kimmie is that your boat in your av?

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 09:52 PM
I have to go to bed.. because not all of us work the night shift at kinko's
latez.. same time tomorrow?? KIMMY?? :D :D :D :D

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Clean air focks you up? You are one focked up PaPa.......( . )( . ).............:rolleyes:
Yep they say there is nothing like the air back home in Canada..:idea: :idea:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:53 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2601076]
no it was the difference between horse and cow.. i do recall you said missy kim that you had to get it up in your face to learn the difference.. so why dont enlighten us
Can your nose touch your ass, smell tardy boys............( . )( . ).......:rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 09:56 PM
you E-thugs are so literal..
I have you watching dumbass and that what counts................( . )( . )...............:idea:

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 09:58 PM
I have you watching dumbass and that what counts................( . )( . )...............:idea:
yes.. watchin you make no sence.. have a another drink.. i am off... and i think somebody needs some copies made..

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 09:59 PM
[QUOTE=LEADFOOTjosh;2601080]
Can your nose touch your ass, smell tardy boys............( . )( . ).......:rolleyes:
Did we just graduate kindergarden? :) :)

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 10:10 PM
yes.. watchin you make no sence.. have a another drink.. i am off... and i think somebody needs some copies made..
This is a " DRUNK THREAD ", please say you ain't that stupid you got lost :rolleyes: focking amateurs. I can do this straight also, Benchracers..bring your butt plugs with you! :idea: ...........your cling ons, whatever ya what to call them............BITCH !:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-04-2007, 10:26 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2601101]
Did we just graduate kindergarden? :) :)
I got " Trollem " 4 years ago, hard shit! Home school course..........# 1 don't attack girls, unless you are one! Now you closet homo's...come back now ya here........eta...7ish tommorow:idea: ............( . )( . )..............
This is the Drunk Thread right ? :D :D

hoolign
06-04-2007, 10:29 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2601106]
I got " Trollem " 4 years ago, hard shit! Home school course..........# 1 don't attack girls, unless you are one! Now you closet homo's...come back now ya here........eta...7ish tommorow:idea: ............( . )( . )..............
Hey dude.. week and a half! I'll be glad to get off this job!!!!!! Stuck in hole for the 5thy time! :mad: :D just got in:D

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 10:42 PM
This is a " DRUNK THREAD ", please say you ain't that stupid you got lost :rolleyes: focking amateurs. I can do this straight also, Benchracers..bring your butt plugs with you! :idea: ...........your cling ons, whatever ya what to call them............BITCH !:D :D
So the rumors are true, should have seen it with all that gay talk that spews out of your mouth... Don't they have a homo section for HB special bus members like you

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2601106]
As far as attacking girls go. My Canadian friends taught me if a women is stupid enough to take unwarranted punches at me or any of my friends then she deserves getting hit back, You know how they roll in Canada, girls would kick the guys ass everytime but one problem we are here in the US not Fagada:messedup: ...If I knew you were a women I would not have hit back so hard..By your ranting I should have figured you were on your cycle and and backed off :D

Baja Big Dog
06-05-2007, 10:16 AM
I made the deal to buy big C's Jeep on Friday afternoon but he called me on Sat and told me his bro in law wanted it so he temp backed out until he hears back from his bro, I should know tomorrow. I am selling the Red one anyway since I wanted to build another V8
Here is the story, as it was told by PapaG, I wouldn't normally respond to this but I feel my name may be dragged through the ole HB litter box scoop, and IM the lump of shit in it!!!!
I built this Jeep a few years ago, CJ8 running 400 HP LT1 (W/O nitrous) I built the entire conversion myself, from front to rear, when I needed help my brother in law was there to lend a hand, and he stated that if I ever sold it he wanted it. In the mean time he bought and built his own Jeep (CJ7) My assumption was he was satisfied with it, (which he was). After having dinner with the sister I mentioned I sold the Jeep she about crapped, she told me the hubby wanted the jeep as he stated before, the BIL was in Mexico and I called and told PapaG, I needed to talk to the BIL before I sold it. PapaG was totally satisfied with that explanation. Needless to say this in not my style, and nothing piss' me off more than when someone pulls this kind of bullshit. But it is family, if it wasnt it wouldnt be a thought.
"Offer more money and Ill sell it to PapaG"....no focking way, if the BIL cant come up with the money I will sell it to PapaG, not for a penny more. I offered the Jeep at a $1000 less than I was asking for it because PapaG wanted it. PapaG was a class act as he didnt even pinch the price. Needless to say it was far less than I had into it, but if its not being used, sell it!!
Again, this was posted for the folks that may question my credibility, not the actual people involved in the sale.
I dont answer to anybody, for any reason.
Im not a douche bag, Im not ,Im not, Im not!!!!:jawdrop:

PaPaG
06-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Here is the story, as it was told by PapaG, I wouldn't normally respond to this but I feel my name may be dragged through the ole HB litter box scoop, and IM the lump of shit in it!!!!
I built this Jeep a few years ago, CJ8 running 400 HP LT1 (W/O nitrous) I built the entire conversion myself, from front to rear, when I needed help my brother in law was there to lend a hand, and he stated that if I ever sold it he wanted it. In the mean time he bought and built his own Jeep (CJ7) My assumption was he was satisfied with it, (which he was). After having dinner with the sister I mentioned I sold the Jeep she about crapped, she told me the hubby wanted the jeep as he stated before, the BIL was in Mexico and I called and told PapaG, I needed to talk to the BIL before I sold it. PapaG was totally satisfied with that explanation. Needless to say this in not my style, and nothing piss' me off more than when someone pulls this kind of bullshit. But it is family, if it wasnt it wouldnt be a thought.
"Offer more money and Ill sell it to PapaG"....no focking way, if the BIL cant come up with the money I will sell it to PapaG, not for a penny more. I offered the Jeep at a $1000 less than I was asking for it because PapaG wanted it. PapaG was a class act as he didnt even pinch the price. Needless to say it was far less than I had into it, but if its not being used, sell it!!
Again, this was posted for the folks that may question my credibility, not the actual people involved in the sale.
Oh shiat Big C, I never in any way what so ever meant it to sound like you were doing anything other than what we talked about. Totally sorry if It came across that way... I am and will be cool with the deal either way it turns out. As of our last talk I was clear that it is up to your bro on what happens and in no way what so ever would I think you not a stand up guy if he gets the $$, I know what hell you would go through if you sold it to someone else if he wanted to buy it all that time... (wishI was just taking online stabs at us and starting shit for the hell of it, you know him) I will pm you to let you know who he is or ask 224, lol..
As for your name, you are as stand up guy so no lumping you in with the HB cat crap list :D :D

OutCole'd
06-05-2007, 11:17 AM
What a friggen Douche................:mad: :mad: :D

yopengo
06-05-2007, 12:04 PM
PaPaG what are you selling? $? I am Jeep shopping....:) :D

PaPaG
06-05-2007, 03:07 PM
PaPaG what are you selling? $? I am Jeep shopping....:) :D
Hello Yo, I will PM you

Baja Big Dog
06-05-2007, 03:55 PM
What a friggen Douche................:mad: :mad: :D
Now lets think about this..is being a douch really that bad????
Look where it spends most of its time:eek:
I think this is a back hand compliment...thanks Billy...:D
I am a douche...I am ,....I am .....I am :jawdrop:

Baja Big Dog
06-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Oh shiat Big C, I never in any way what so ever meant it to sound like you were doing anything other than what we talked about. Totally sorry if It came across that way... I am and will be cool with the deal either way it turns out. As of our last talk I was clear that it is up to your bro on what happens and in no way what so ever would I think you not a stand up guy if he gets the $$, I know what hell you would go through if you sold it to someone else if he wanted to buy it all that time... (wishI was just taking online stabs at us and starting shit for the hell of it, you know him) I will pm you to let you know who he is or ask 224, lol..
As for your name, you are as stand up guy so no lumping you in with the HB cat crap list :D :D
It was never a thought.....
I hate it when that kitty liter gets caught between my toes..:D

Kim Hanson
06-05-2007, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2601134]
Hey dude.. week and a half! I'll be glad to get off this job!!!!!! Stuck in hole for the 5thy time! :mad: :D just got in:D
That sucks, I get to go sit in a class room for 4 days for more focking tickets needed for work........:mad: ..............( . )( . )..............:( :(

Kim Hanson
06-05-2007, 05:51 PM
So the rumors are true, should have seen it with all that gay talk that spews out of your mouth... Don't they have a homo section for HB special bus members like you
Hey GuNot, go find it and take those other 2 with you :idea: .........( . )( . ).........Do brake for gay parades or join in ? :D :D

HighRoller
06-05-2007, 05:52 PM
How true. It's being a "doucheBAG" that is the insult. I mean all you get is a really bad smell with no clam action...

Kim Hanson
06-05-2007, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2601134]
As far as attacking girls go. My Canadian friends taught me if a women is stupid enough to take unwarranted punches at me or any of my friends then she deserves getting hit back, You know how they roll in Canada, girls would kick the guys ass everytime but one problem we are here in the US not Fagada:messedup: ...If I knew you were a women I would not have hit back so hard..By your ranting I should have figured you were on your cycle and and backed off :D
Internet fighting is all different ya know Ameraturd..Fagada----how old are you really now, I have this mental picture of you, do you look like Napoleon Dynamite...cause you sure type like one of those strange fockers! Hit back, shit my granda has more game than you and she id dead. Rantings :D :D :D this is fun time dumbass............( . )( . ).........:idea:

PaPaG
06-05-2007, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2601161]
Internet fighting is all different ya know Ameraturd..Fagada----how old are you really now, I have this mental picture of you, do you look like Napoleon Dynamite...cause you sure type like one of those strange fockers! Hit back, shit my granda has more game than you and she id dead. Rantings :D :D :D this is fun time dumbass............( . )( . ).........:idea:
Hey can't you come up with your own insults? have to take a variation of mine? how old are you really now? isn't that really close to my kindergarden comment? come on now, the all mighty kimmie should be able to come up with better shiat that this.. As far as your G'Ma having game or smelling like game, we are not going to talk about the smell of your family again, you have made it clear that you grew up smelling like cow or was that a horse or what that you knew the smell of horse cuz you were raised by a horse?:D :idea: Come on don't get confused, I can help clear it up for you if you get backed into a corner again and can't come up with something on your own. :cry: :cry:

Kim Hanson
06-05-2007, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2603116]
Hey can't you come up with your own insults? have to take a variation of mine? how old are you really now? isn't that really close to my kindergarden comment? come on now, the all mighty kimmie should be able to come up with better shiat that this.. As far as your G'Ma having game or smelling like game, we are not going to talk about the smell of your family again, you have made it clear that you grew up smelling like cow or was that a horse or what that you knew the smell of horse cuz you were raised by a horse?:D :idea: Come on don't get confused, I can help clear it up for you if you get backed into a corner again and can't come up with something on your own. :cry: :cry:
You come up with all your insults :D :D you please tell me when you post one up please, I want to get mad :D :D I am a city person and went to farms to work in the summer, you remember smells really good! Now tell me what a back alley gutter smells like? What do you wear for a mask when you drive the JEEP ? Or just a wig ? Does your momma dress you to fit in with the JEEP CROWD ? I heard the rainbow look is all the rage ! In the USA, for challenged people............I am bored now !..........( . )( . )............:D :D

Forkin' Crazy
06-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Hanging in the shower? :idea:

Forkin' Crazy
06-05-2007, 08:05 PM
What do you wear for a mask when you drive the JEEP ? Or just a wig ? Does your momma dress you to fit in with the JEEP CROWD ? I heard the rainbow look is all the rage ! In the USA, for challenged people............I am bored now !..........( . )( . )............:D :D
:jawdrop:
:D :D :D :D

PaPaG
06-05-2007, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2603453][QUOTE=PaPaG;2603342]
You come up with all your insults you please tell me when you post one up please, I want to get mad :D I am a city person and went to farms to work in the summer, you remember smells really good! Now tell me what a back alley gutter smells like? What do you wear for a mask when you drive the JEEP ? Or just a wig ? Does your momma dress you to fit in with the JEEP CROWD ? I heard the rainbow look is all the rage ! In the USA, for challenged people............I am bored now !..........( . )( . )............
Did the special short bus stop short making you smack your head again on the way to the cow farm this morning :confused: Owwww "I really really want to get mad now" the guy on HB made me real mad :cry: :cry: lol you are a joke:D :D I was bored with you about 25 or 30 posts ago but I thought it amusing to see what the all mighty kimmie could come up with.. so far nothing but his personal gay pride issues and some past issues concerning cow and horse crap memories. oops forgot you are canadian, might you be french also? :jawdrop: :confused: :smile

PaPaG
06-05-2007, 08:19 PM
You come up with all your insults you please tell me when you post one up please, I want to get mad :D I am a city person and went to farms to work in the summer, you remember smells really good! Now tell me what a back alley gutter smells like? What do you wear for a mask when you drive the JEEP ? Or just a wig ? Does your momma dress you to fit in with the JEEP CROWD ? I heard the rainbow look is all the rage ! In the USA, for challenged people............I am bored now !..........( . )( . )............
Did the special short bus stop short making you smack your head again on the way to the cow farm this morning :confused: Owwww "I really really want to get mad now" the guy on HB made me real mad :cry: :cry: lol you are a joke:D :D I was bored with you about 25 or 30 posts ago but I thought it amusing to see what the all mighty kimmie could come up with.. so far nothing but his personal gay pride issues and some past issues concerning cow and horse crap memories. oops forgot you are canadian, might you be french also? :jawdrop: :confused: :smile
time to move on, your sensless rantings have gotten old...see ya kimmie..try to watch the sudden stops on the special bus trips, and most of all please stay in canada because we sure don't need anymore french canadians in thongs in the US :eek: :eek:

Forkin' Crazy
06-05-2007, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2603533][QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2603453]
time to move on, your sensless rantings have gotten old...see ya kimmie..try to watch the sudden stops on the special bus trips, and most of all please stay in canada because we sure don't need anymore french canadians in thongs in the US :eek: :eek:
Yea, well, it is increasing your post count, and we all know how important that is!!!!!:jawdrop:

PaPaG
06-05-2007, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2603574][QUOTE=PaPaG;2603533]
Yea, well, it is increasing your post count, and we all know how important that is!!!!!:jawdrop:
:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Did the special short bus stop short making you smack your head again on the way to the cow farm this morning I live in the city clown, you fall down in the gutter and go dumb?
I was bored with you about 25 or 30 posts ago but I thought it amusing to see what the all mighty kimmie could come up with..
I was just bored to see what you would come up with, still nothing!
so far nothing but his personal gay pride issues and some past issues concerning cow and horse crap memories
Well when talking to shit, speak the languge!
oops forgot you are canadian, might you be french also? :jawdrop: :confused
No, we shipped them all to the USA............( . )( . ).........they thought they were all that and a bag of shit also...., know any............( . )( . )..........:D

Kim Hanson
06-05-2007, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2603533][QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2603453]
Well I be good, you all left :D Now listen, sleeping in the gutter has it pains! I watch this one dumb ass get washed and rinsed, was that you!
most of all please stay in canada because we sure don't need anymore french canadians in thongs in the US
I am not French and I don't like to wear short pants to the lake, do you have small penis syndrome? Dr. Phil can help you out! He is Amaratard also :idea: ..........( . )( . ).............:D :D

PaPaG
06-06-2007, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2603574][QUOTE=PaPaG;2603533]
Well I be good, you all left :D Now listen, sleeping in the gutter has it pains! I watch this one dumb ass get washed and rinsed, was that you!
I am not French and I don't like to wear short pants to the lake, do you have small penis syndrome? Dr. Phil can help you out! He is Amaratard also :idea: ..........( . )( . ).............:D :D
You sure? I heard you frenchies are all into that shiat...come on you can tell, its ok to admit it, you can't wait to get onto the lake to show off your new yellow speedo's :( :sqeyes: Daddy must have named you after he saw you were :cry: and missing a sack when born..must have said look at our little girl Mah, what we gonna name her, well Mah said we cant name her bessy cuz thats our cows name so how bout kimmie...and so the horror began :D :D

Forkin' Crazy
06-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Kimmy is a post w.hore!!!!!!!:jawdrop:
:devil:
:D

Kim Hanson
06-06-2007, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2603765][QUOTE=PaPaG;2603574]
You sure? I heard you frenchies are all into that shiat...come on you can tell, its ok to admit it, you can't wait to get onto the lake to show off your new yellow speedo's :( :sqeyes: Daddy must have named you after he saw you were :cry: and missing a sack when born..must have said look at our little girl Mah, what we gonna name her, well Mah said we cant name her bessy cuz thats our cows name so how bout kimmie...and so the horror began :D :D
You know whats really funny, I could cause I sure the hell ain't no fat arse bitch like yourself. Still driving that chick suv, da JEEP :D I would be pissed off also if I had to drive one of those things.......( . )( . ).......I guess someone or something has to :idea: :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Kimmy is a post w.hore!!!!!!!:jawdrop:
:devil:
:D
Am not , I am having a conversation with this GUnot bitch.........( . )( . )..........:D :D

PaPaG
06-06-2007, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2604541][QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2603765]
You know whats really funny, I could cause I sure the hell ain't no fat arse bitch like yourself. Still driving that chick suv, da JEEP :D I would be pissed off also if I had to drive one of those things.......( . )( . ).......I guess someone or something has to :idea: :D :D
wow is that all you got? :idea: chick jeep? fat arse? come on you can do better than that. hmm wonder how your little dk lifted ford would do offroad:D :D oh i forgot you are from canada, canadians only off road when they are crossing the boarder :eek:

Kim Hanson
06-06-2007, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2604875][QUOTE=PaPaG;2604541]
wow is that all you got? :idea: chick jeep? fat arse? come on you can do better than that. hmm wonder how your little dk lifted ford would do offroad:D :D oh i forgot you are from canada, canadians only off road when they are crossing the boarder :eek:
My Bronco works great in everything, mud and snow! I can chew through 2 feet of snow and have it in 2 wheel drive :idea: I go out and bag it and repair shit, so I don't take it out to do stupid stuff anymore...I have done jumps at 30mph..that hurt alot of shit..........:D :D Border, they let me through like I was from there............( . )( . )...........
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32437&stc=1&d=1181171595

PaPaG
06-06-2007, 04:42 PM
:confused: :) :sqeyes: [QUOTE=PaPaG;2604982][QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2604875]
My Bronco works great in everything, mud and snow! I can chew through 2 feet of snow and have it in 2 wheel drive :idea: I go out and bag it and repair shit, so I don't take it out to do stupid stuff anymore...I have done jumps at 30mph..that hurt alot of shit..........:D :D Border, they let me through like I was from there............( . )( . )...........
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32437&stc=1&d=1181171595
ok I can't believe I am saying this but I somehow agree with some of your comment...shiat can I be softening up:eek: I don't like to thrash my stuff either and have done so in the past but I hate hurting my toys...:D :D oh shiat it is over I sort of agreed with KH...

PaPaG
06-06-2007, 04:43 PM
:confused: :) :sqeyes: [QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2605434][QUOTE=PaPaG;2604982]
ok I can't believe I am saying this but I somehow agree with some of your comment...shiat can I be softening up:eek: I don't like to thrash my stuff either and have done so in the past but I hate hurting my toys...:D :D oh shiat it is over I sort of agreed with KH...
As for Barbie, she can ride with me anytime......:D

PaPaG
06-06-2007, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2605719]:confused: :) :sqeyes: [QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2605434]
PS my Barbie jeeps are used to pull out Canadian Bronco's all day long...they couldn't keep up even when they try...:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-06-2007, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2605719]:confused: :) :sqeyes: [QUOTE=Kim Hanson;2605434]
See names fock you up..Barbie is a whale from SeaWorld and she wants her play toy back...........( . )( . )..........:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-06-2007, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2605723][QUOTE=PaPaG;2605719]:confused: :) :sqeyes:
PS my Barbie jeeps are used to pull out Canadian Bronco's all day long...they couldn't keep up even when they try...:D :D
There you go dreaming again...earth to GuNot...........( . )( . )..........WAKE THE HELL UP ! 6 Banger isn't a really engine, little old ladys buys those things for there daily trip to get blue hair dye :D .........:idea:

topless
06-06-2007, 07:00 PM
OH CRAP!!!!! I never thought this thread would make it past 3 pages..............I guess I need to go have a drink so I'll know what's going on here. Oh by the way. has crackerboy checked in tonight?:jawdrop: :idea:

photo chick
06-06-2007, 07:03 PM
OH CRAP!!!!! I never thought this thread would make it past 3 pages..............I guess I need to go have a drink so I'll know what's going on here. Oh by the way. has crackerboy checked in tonight?:jawdrop: :idea:
Hey girl....don't bother reading it all! I did and now regret it!

Kim Hanson
06-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Which one was that girl, I am working on the last one as we speak! Now which one was crackerboy?............( . )( . )........:D :D

photo chick
06-06-2007, 07:10 PM
Which one was that girl, I am working on the last one as we speak! Now which one was crackerboy?............( . )( . )........:D :D
Kimmy what's going on with you and that Papa dude?

PaPaG
06-06-2007, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2605732][QUOTE=PaPaG;2605723]
There you go dreaming again...earth to GuNot...........( . )( . )..........WAKE THE HELL UP ! 6 Banger isn't a really engine, little old ladys buys those things for there daily trip to get blue hair dye :D .........:idea:
sorry only the 6cyl would distroy the bronco, the v8 that would blast doors right off that poor little horse....:D