PDA

View Full Version : Honestly, How much $$ do you hard-on's drop at the titty bar each visit?:

Trailer Park Casanova
06-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Keep it real.
What sums of lettuce do you Dickmen drop on drinks and lapdances and "tips" to the tallent at the Strip clubs?

Cas
06-02-2007, 09:23 AM
0 - never been to one

zudnic
06-02-2007, 09:31 AM
I dont spend money on lap dances at bars in the U.S, waste of money. In the U.S go for beer, find massage parlor and get a happy ending. It also alot less money over strip clubs, even in Canada, the latter does have much better clubs........

4trax
06-02-2007, 09:38 AM
$0.00 I buy my booze at the store and drink at home and the lap dance's are free and I also have very happy ending.:idea: In the AM another go around:D

pw_Tony
06-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Last time I went a few months ago about $150 that I didn't have room to spend:devil: They're just so friendly!:D

zudnic
06-02-2007, 09:46 AM
$0.00 I buy my booze at the store and drink at home and the lap dance's are free and I also have very happy ending.:idea: :D
Hate to be the bearer of bad news thats the most expensive form of adult entertainment! :D
In fact dont see why a strip club cant have at least a happy ending on the menu. Very happy is going a little far, but if both agree as adults should be perfectly all right............

boatsnblondes
06-02-2007, 09:52 AM
None, American tittie bars SUCK!!!! Just got tired of the whole cock tease, sit on your hands, no touchie thing. Go to TJ, lots more fun, and ya don't have ta keep your hands to yourself...plus, a lot of UCSD girls moonlight down there cause the moneys better....enjoy....

zudnic
06-02-2007, 10:00 AM
None, American tittie bars SUCK!!!! Just got tired of the whole cock tease, sit on your hands, no touchie thing. Go to TJ, lots more fun, and ya don't have ta keep your hands to yourself...plus, a lot of UCSD girls moonlight down there cause the moneys better....enjoy....
Those that border Canada its just as good as TJ, little cleaner and safer version..........

Trailer Park Casanova
06-02-2007, 10:05 AM
At one time the Canada titty bars were anything goes, really good.
Rumor is they invented the Blow Job.

ratso
06-02-2007, 10:08 AM
I never have dropped much in the clubs... I dated one for 9 months, and that was an interesting ride... sometimes I really miss her...:(

Blown 472
06-02-2007, 10:09 AM
If the chicks have to wipe down the herpie pole between gurls I sure as **** dont want them rubbing or anywhere near me.

4trax
06-02-2007, 10:49 AM
$0.00 I buy my booze at the store and drink at home and the lap dance's are free and I also have very happy ending.:idea: In the AM another go around:D
Hate to be the bearer of bad news thats the most expensive form of adult entertainment! :D
In fact dont see why a strip club cant have at least a happy ending on the menu. Very happy is going a little far, but if both agree as adults should be perfectly all right............
Bottle of Kessler's only $12.00. That's pretty cheap:D Everything else is free:D

zudnic
06-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Bottle of Kessler's only $12.00. That's pretty cheap:D Everything else is free:D
What about all those other girlfriend expenses, like dinner and movie deals and other date related expenses. All that quality time BS, prentending to give a crap in order to get laid..............Rather sad when you think about it rationaly........ :idea:

Strippoker
06-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Lets see I work at one on the weekends so I spend about 6 bucks that is for the one beer that I have for the night. But a few weeks back we did a little study like this and the average for a customer is 100-200 between drinks and tips. See in SD if you are in the line of sight of the stage it is customary to tip the dancer. None of this sit at the bar and sport wood and drink (aka peep show)

Mandelon
06-02-2007, 11:12 AM
I take my crews in on the occasional fridays. Its easy to drop anywhere from $50 to a couple hundred bucks on beers, cocktails and shots. It depends on how many can make it.
Add in another $40 for the $1.00 stage tips and another $100 if you are getting some personal attention on the couch...
Its a good morale booster for the guys. I don't enjoy it, you see, I only go along to make sure my employees have fun.... :devil: I am a giver. :D

AZJD
06-02-2007, 11:18 AM
Usually $200, sometimes less......and sometimes more:devil:

Trailer Park Casanova
06-02-2007, 11:25 AM
See in SD if you are in the line of sight of the stage it is customary to tip the dancer. None of this sit at the bar and sport wood and drink (aka peep show)
That's a good take.:D :D :D :D

RitcheyRch
06-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Dont even remember the last time went to one.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-02-2007, 02:34 PM
:devil: Usually around $200-$300.
j/k :D

STV_Keith
06-02-2007, 09:17 PM
I usually try to limit myself to around $100, but mostly that's the bar tab.

C-2
06-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Strange but true - I get paid to go in.
$300 was my allowance last night, and throw in $75-$100 hr on top of that for the time I'm there.
Tough job, but somebody's gotta do it.:sqeyes:

plaster dave
06-02-2007, 10:20 PM
Titty bar 100 and full nude 300-400 each time. I love titty bars.:D Those girls are going to school and need the money so I do my part.:)

Cas
06-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Been a long time since I've been in a "titty bar", but I usually left $700-1000 ahead of the game. ;)
you danced topless at a gay bar and got paid for it?

shueman
06-03-2007, 02:31 AM
I take my crews in on the occasional fridays. Its easy to drop anywhere from $50 to a couple hundred bucks on beers, cocktails and shots. It depends on how many can make it.
Add in another $40 for the $1.00 stage tips and another $100 if you are getting some personal attention on the couch...
Its a good morale booster for the guys. I don't enjoy it, you see, I only go along to make sure my employees have fun.... :devil: I am a giver. :D
And it's a tax deductible business expense...:D

dragboat
06-03-2007, 04:34 AM
It's been a long time. I'm on two boards, coach little league, and on TV every week so I can't be there. Camera phones etc. I don't need the drama.:rolleyes:
To Quote Bob Seager:
"Ya you used to shake it down but now you stop and think about your dignity"
:)

Wet Dream
06-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Keep it real.
What sums of lettuce do you Dickmen drop on drinks and lapdances and "tips" to the tallent at the Strip clubs?
Why do you come off as condescending in this question? :mad: Are you one of those guys that the wifey won't let you go there anymore? Do you tell her that you haven't been to one in 10 years, when you know damn well you would love to man up and hang with the boys over a bachelor party? Its nice having a wife that has no problem going into one with me. Dropping a $100 isn't over the top.

Trailer Park Casanova
06-03-2007, 06:43 AM
Why do you come off as condescending in this question? :mad: Are you one of those guys that the wifey won't let you go there anymore? Do you tell her that you haven't been to one in 10 years, when you know damn well you would love to man up and hang with the boys over a bachelor party? Its nice having a wife that has no problem going into one with me. Dropping a $100 isn't over the top.
Hardly condesending,, she goes with me.
My wife loves titty bars, has no problem with it.
Where do you get the idea I'm being condesending?
You need a sense of humor dude, and not read in something that isn't there.
So,, where do you figure I'm condesending?
You're the one who should "man up" and have some original thought posts other than pissing on everyone.
Get your facts straight before you shit on people., which seems to be what your posst are all about.
I guess someone had to take over for Magic Mountain Dan.

Wet Dream
06-03-2007, 07:24 AM
I guess someone had to take over for Magic Mountain Dan.
Who?

Focker
06-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Keep it real.
I HOPE ITS A LOT CAUSE I MIGHT BE INVOLVED IN BUILDING ONE IN SIMI

Pheelin Phroggy
06-03-2007, 08:27 AM
I could not justify paying to see titties, so I started calling them beaver bars... and all was okay.
I use the chubbie factor in determining how much I tip, the longer the chubbie, the bigger the tip.

Kachina26
06-04-2007, 06:52 AM
I could not justify paying to see titties, so I started calling them beaver bars... and all was okay.
I use the chubbie factor in determining how much I tip, the longer the chubbie, the bigger the tip.
Please tell me you ain't going to the G spot in Hesperia:eek:

my21advantage
06-04-2007, 07:05 AM
I went to vegas this weekend...and a girlfriend of mine wanted to go to the strip club :jawdrop:
We went to Sapphaire's I dropped about $80, I payed the cover charge and got her a lapdance -
But she bought all my alcohol :D

wright27
06-04-2007, 07:44 AM
0.00 My wife is hotter than any girl in a tittie bar, and I am way to good looking to have to pay for that shit.:D

riverbound
06-04-2007, 07:48 AM
0.00 My wife is hotter than any girl in a tittie bar, and I am way to good looking to have to pay for that shit.:D
LOL...she must lurk here :D

Baja Big Dog
06-04-2007, 08:10 AM
BINGOLOL...she must lurk here :D

wright27
06-04-2007, 08:14 AM
LOL...she must lurk here :D
She has never been on here. She hates the computer.
Can't a man just think his wife is beautiful?:eek:

4trax
06-04-2007, 08:23 AM
What about all those other girlfriend expenses, like dinner and movie deals and other date related expenses. All that quality time BS, prentending to give a crap in order to get laid..............Rather sad when you think about it rationaly........ :idea:
What about them???? My wife has her money and I have mine:D Like I said $12.00 for Kessler's and the rest is free. Alot of the times it's just plain HOT ruff sex:D Hell, I turn it down more times then the avg. guy gets it:eek: It's fun being married to a nepho:D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2007, 08:34 AM
What ever the ATM lets me pull out!:D:D

riverbound
06-04-2007, 08:37 AM
She has never been on here. She hates the computer.
Can't a man just think his wife is beautiful?:eek:
Im just giving you a hard time...... I never really went when I was married, had no need to.

Caljamr
06-04-2007, 09:50 AM
If you haven't got a happy ending at a strip club in Vegas then your going to the wrong ones. Everything has a price. I stumbled across this one club and she said "What happens here stays here, OK?". Ya sure our little secret. :rolleyes:

Mandelon
06-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Its a bar, with boobs. I like drinks, I like boobs, I like to keep the guys happy at work, it seems like a natural thing.
You guys who claim your wives are so hot you don't need to go....I think that's funny. Just say you're too worried on getting caught. :rolleyes:
Do you not go to regular bars cuz you have beer in the fridge at home? :D

4trax
06-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Its a bar, with boobs. I like drinks, I like boobs, I like to keep the guys happy at work, it seems like a natural thing.
You guys who claim your wives are so hot you don't need to go....I think that's funny. Just say you're too worried on getting caught. :rolleyes:
That's right I don't go to the bars cause it's cheaper:idea: at home and no drunk driving ticket either:eek: I go if it's a party and that's where it is but not on my own when I have the same thing at home for ALOT less.

wright27
06-04-2007, 02:23 PM
I have been to the strip bars and with my wife. We have bought each other lap dances. Its all good, but MOST of the girls (not all) are nasty. I have a hard time paying for something that is not as good as what I get at home for free, and yes it is free she makes money, takes care of the kids, takes care of the house, and me. My wife is the type to point out the hot chicks with there tits hangin out. Damn I am lucky:D

WYRD
06-04-2007, 02:41 PM
No Way that place is dirty......its the gentlemans club on bear valley:D

RiverDave
06-04-2007, 03:18 PM
I haven't been in awhile, but if I go it's between the 2 and 3 bill range. Alot of that is the booze, but I'm a big believer in what strip poker said. If your in the line of sight you gotta tip. Atleast 2 bucks, if they were good or extra-ordinarily hot 4 - 5 bucks.
RD

Pheelin Phroggy
06-04-2007, 06:52 PM
I heard about it.... but after some extensive research, i determined that when you combine regular solicitation raids with a chubbie factor of zero.. it would be a waste of good quarters!

TBONE1904
06-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I have mixed feelings on titty clubs.....I still think it is a fun guys night out type of place because all we do is get hammered and talk sh*t about the ladies. It is losing its fun as I get older. Most of the girls I have dated don't care if I go there with my buddies. However there are some questionable/weird dudes in the audience:eek: If I am there sober I defiantly feel a bit dirty, but if I am on a good one with friends it is allot of fun. I defiantly don't care if my chik goes to a male strip club with her friends, because we all know those guys are not looking for women anyhow:idea: It is a fair trade off , right? However I will drop 1-2 bills easy, but that is just my bar tab:D

BajaMike
06-04-2007, 08:45 PM
I don't see TPC's question the least bit condescending, I thought is was a fun topic. Wet Dream.....you don't know.....making it all personal, it's just a question. WTF?

meaniam
06-05-2007, 08:52 AM
100% right.... me and a group of guys use to go often enough. and they never saw a freakin problem. then they get hooked up with thier wife or girlfriend and i hear this shit comming from them. it is 100% bs. and i tell them they are full of sh!t. i have seen thier wifes, and know thier previous behavior before getting hitched. they just need to get thier balls back from thier wifes. just reach inside thier wifes purses, grab thier balls and run. they can always put them back at the end of the night:eek: :D

meaniam
06-05-2007, 09:05 AM
That's right I don't go to the bars cause it's cheaper:idea: at home and no drunk driving ticket either:eek: I go if it's a party and that's where it is but not on my own when I have the same thing at home for ALOT less.
you dont really get to tell your wife to get the f@ck down the road when your tired of seeing her. and you would proably not have a good relationship if you just got up and walked away when your ready to go. me and the couple of guys that go, have fun and bullshit for a few hours and look at some above average ladies for a few. sure if you go to deja vu they have 3 ugly ones. (actually i think this is the worse club in ontario.) but when all is said and done most arent bad to look at.
i will drop between 150 - 4 maybe 500 dollars depending on how much fun i am having. i have always tipped everyone except one dancer who i went up to the tip bar and sat with my back to the stage cuase she talked sh!t. called me an a-hole she got the point and manager didnt have her on the stage for the rest of the night