PDA

View Full Version : One hell of a Memorial weekend

Scapegoat1
06-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Our crew was using Buckskin as the stopping grounds on Saturday. We had a pretty fun day and decided to start packing so we could get back up to Havasu for the UFC fight.All the gear is pack in the trucks time to pull the Lake lice and boat out. Then bam Some Tattooed cholo dude crash into one of the lice, never fell off his but he decided to take off. One of ours jumps on the lice and is in pursuit but loses him. This dude returns to his sight :D about 100' from ours. talk about luck. As we aproach him his old lady comes running with some more cholos. Screaming it was an accident, she will pay. We simply ask him if he was ok. He did not even realise what happen, highly drunk playing stupid . Our lice is f8ck up. I informed this lady the rangers is coming to take a report, she claimed it was not necassary. Bull shit he ends up giving the rangers false info, go figure. sherrif comes in arrest him for given false info, felony warrent and wrecklace driving. but no oui:devil: The owner of his lice gets a ticket for allowing a felony warrent to drive his water craft. Sheriff said that was to help in cival court. I told my friend sorry for his damage but if this dude did not hit his lice this punk would have ran over the kids playing in the water 20' away:mad: Ohh and when his crew came looking to cause problems They were lucky that they opted out, we had three border patrols, 1 sherrif, and two UFC fighters :D with us. I most definately did not want anybody to get hurt;)
The scene was boat anchored on the out side of the 2 lices then the shore line. I feel this dude used no judgement and needed to be stopped. So one less LA gang banger on our waterways for now.

Rexone
06-02-2007, 11:32 AM
Gotta love Buckskin on holiday weekends.
The amount of drunk and clueless lice riders combined with way too big of boats for the river and wb boats have absolutely ruined parker imo. I won't even go there "in season" weekends any longer. It sucks.
Weekdays or off season weekends only now.

Trailer Park Casanova
06-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Gotta love Buckskin on holiday weekends.
Weekdays or off season weekends only now.
Yeah, we simply stay off the water on the weekends,, and Mondays are starting to get sideways too.

probablecause
06-02-2007, 11:39 AM
As we aproach him his old lady comes running with some more cholos. Screaming it was an accident, she will pay.
This is what all of the lower-socioeconomic bags of $hit always say. I am sure that she was going to be on her way over to your camp to tell you that had you not confronted him. Typical beaners!

Boatcop
06-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Our crew was using Buckskin as the stopping grounds on Saturday. We had a pretty fun day and decided to start packing so we could get back up to Havasu for the UFC fight.All the gear is pack in the trucks time to pull the Lake lice and boat out. Then bam Some Tattooed cholo dude crash into one of the lice, never fell off his but he decided to take off. One of ours jumps on the lice and is in pursuit but loses him. This dude returns to his sight :D about 100' from ours. talk about luck. As we aproach him his old lady comes running with some more cholos. Screaming it was an accident, she will pay. We simply ask him if he was ok. He did not even realise what happen, highly drunk playing stupid . Our lice is f8ck up. I informed this lady the rangers is coming to take a report, she claimed it was not necassary. Bull shit he ends up giving the rangers false info, go figure. sherrif comes in arrest him for given false info, felony warrent and wrecklace driving. but no oui:devil: The owner of his lice gets a ticket for allowing a felony warrent to drive his water craft. Sheriff said that was to help in cival court. I told my friend sorry for his damage but if this dude did not hit his lice this punk would have ran over the kids playing in the water 20' away:mad: Ohh and when his crew came looking to cause problems They were lucky that they opted out, we had three border patrols, 1 sherrif, and two UFC fighters :D with us. I most definately did not want anybody to get hurt;)
The scene was boat anchored on the out side of the 2 lices then the shore line. I feel this dude used no judgement and needed to be stopped. So one less LA gang banger on our waterways for now.
Don't know where that came from. The PWC operator was arrested on the Felony Warrant and cited for OUI. No cite to the owner since there isn't a law against someone allowing a wanted person to use their boat, except if they provide it to them as a means to avoid aprehension.

bruddah
06-02-2007, 02:19 PM
scapegoat we are at buckskin all weekend too and heard about the drama that went down! we almost had quite a few lices almost hit my boat, not to mention somem idiot saturday night in a huge bayliner that belongs in the ocean! all in all it was a fun weekend tho and buckskin got the fight that night so it nice! we were camped on the corner spot with the white jet thats in my avator!

VEGASBABY
06-02-2007, 05:11 PM
Pudo Pinche Raider Nation morons :mad:

Scapegoat1
06-02-2007, 08:11 PM
what ever officer it was that handled the call had actualy called and left a message stating just what I had put so if info is wrong, then the officer himself gave us the wrong and misleading info. I actualy don't think the owner had any real fault but this was stated on my budy's message machine.

Havasu Carrera
06-02-2007, 08:28 PM
what ever officer it was that handled the call had actualy called and left a message stating just what I had put so if info is wrong, then the officer himself gave us the wrong and misleading info. I actualy don't think the owner had any real fault but this was stated on my budy's message machine.
Ha ha (scape goat get it?):D