PDA

View Full Version : single wide perm trailer parker/topock

mouzer
06-02-2007, 10:59 AM
in a resort on the water...so we can leave the boat there.single wide type w/carport must be clean.w air or swamp cooler prefer parker/topock or maybe in bullhead..any info with pics would be great...thanks...mike(:jawdrop: mouzer:jawdrop: )

dumbandyoung
06-02-2007, 11:03 AM
in a resort on the water...so we can leave the boat there.single wide type w/carport must be clean.w air or swamp cooler prefer parker/topock or maybe in bullhead..any info with pics would be great...thanks...mike(:jawdrop: mouzer:jawdrop: )
My next door neighbor is selling in Willow Valley. Pretty clean single wide trailer and yard. Its fenced off and there is mucho room for to build a carport. ..Walking distance to the marina.
If you'll be around, I know they are up there this weekend to show it.

SCR INC
06-02-2007, 04:06 PM
:in a resort on the water...so we can leave the boat there.single wide type w/carport must be clean.w air or swamp cooler prefer parker/topock or maybe in bullhead..any info with pics would be great...thanks...mike(:jawdrop: mouzer:jawdrop: )
I stop @ Echo Lodge a few weeks ago to have a beer and found 2/3 water fronts for sale.. They looked ok.. some had non payment notices taped to the front doors:idea:

mouzer
06-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Thanks im gonna go down and drive thru the parks....