PDA

View Full Version : Got U-VERSE?

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2007, 08:31 AM
I just got it. My girlfriend sells it. Pretty cool. If your not happy with your cable provider let me know i can have her get in contact with you.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Is that the AT&T fiber optic?
If so...we have it. The internet is awesome. The T.V. sucks. I dont mean to be bashing on it here but they really shoulda done a lot more R&D before bringing it to market. They have admitted to us that they have some serious issues with the software in the box which is causing the picture to be glitchy in HD and the HDMI connection on it is worse than the component connection. You can't cant record in HD and watch something else in HD like we were able to do on our dish. My suggestion is stay away until they iron out a LOT of kinks. Really good to see that the big companies are really trying to develop this technology though. Has the potential to be a really good method of connecting once the software is figured out.
Ya, thats it. I completely aggree and these are things my girlfriend is taking back to the company. When they did R&D it was uper levels at the company testing it out. Not the greattest test group. All little problems that i HOPE gets worked out real quick!