PDA

View Full Version : UltraJohn

Throttle
06-04-2007, 09:11 AM
I can't tell you how nice it was to meet you and your wife this weekend! I think I will step up and speak for all of us "we all enjoyed your company"!
Your blender is sweet too!
Pics later!:D :D :D
Drive home safely today!:D :D :D

selfmade
06-04-2007, 09:16 AM
I can't tell you how nice it was to meet you and your wife this weekend! I think I will step up and speak for all of us "we all enjoyed your company"!
I will second that statement. What a great weekend

prkr247
06-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Great to meet you both on Friday as well. I hope you enjoyed your first trip to Havi....
Mike

Garrddogg
06-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Heres one of the super blender!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Picture_482.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Picture_478.jpg
What do you do when it runs out of gas?
Call sea tow to bring you a glass of gas !!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Picture_480.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Picture_481.jpg
What a great day!!

grads2112
06-04-2007, 10:13 AM
You can keep him. Just kidding buddy, hurry back. When you didn't show up at Folsom this weekend people were asking if you were broken down again.

2forcefull
06-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Yeah, what he said, good tak'n to you two

Throttle
06-04-2007, 12:56 PM
You can keep him. Just kidding buddy, hurry back. When you didn't show up at Folsom this weekend people were asking if you were broken down again.
he said you were gonna come too, what happened? pussy, j/k
maybe next year...

Not So Fast
06-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Looks like that new seawall worked out just right for dinner, drinks, and blenders ;) :D :D :D NSF

Todd969
06-04-2007, 05:11 PM
I must say John and Erica were an absolute blast. Another great weekend with everyone.
:)
Todd & Dana

John.
06-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Just made it home a little bit ago. checked on the dogs and logged on to see what's new. Thanks for the great hospitality and making us feel like family. All of the Havasu folks we met this weekend are awesome peeps. I took a ton of pics, most of boats ya'll see every weekend but new for me. I'll post more later after we get some eats.
Thanks again for welcoming us to your city. We'll definitely be back.

Throttle
06-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Just made it home a little bit ago.
Thanks again for welcoming us to your city. We'll definitely be back.
glad to hear you had a safe drive home... hurry back...

andy01
06-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Nice to meet you guys at dinner last night, good dinner group last night.

Throttle
06-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Nice to meet you guys at dinner last night, good dinner group last night.
Need Cat insurance? Need a boat loan? Andy871@msn.com or 310-480-4285
do you need insurance or are you fishing

acatitude
06-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Hey John, glad you had a good trip... what was the drive time????? thanks

Throttle
06-04-2007, 06:41 PM
I think he said 10 hours???:jawdrop:

BajaMike
06-04-2007, 06:49 PM
So Havasu P.D.........
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Picture_478.jpg
Doesn't mind you using the sea wall for your wet bar??
Looks like fun!!

Throttle
06-04-2007, 06:52 PM
:idea:

HavaSkank
06-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Man, it looks like I missed out on the after hours party :(
It was great to meet all you freaks

acatitude
06-04-2007, 07:22 PM
10 hours seems awful fast from sac.... maybe UJ will answer

HavaSkank
06-04-2007, 07:29 PM
He said he made it from his house to Havi in 10 hours, I would imagine the trip back would be about the same. He traveled on week days for both legs of the trip.

YeLLowBoaT
06-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Its about 750 miles there from sac.
so about 14 hours if you go the speed limit towing( we all go 55 towing right? :) ), and about 12 going 65...

John.
06-04-2007, 07:39 PM
According to the navigation, it was 602 miles from my house to the London Bridge. Travel there on Thursday was just under 10 hours. Travel home today was right about 9.5 hours.

Parker Dreamin
06-04-2007, 08:04 PM
so post some pics bud.....

John.
06-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Okay, now that I’ve had a chance to settle in back at home, I want to take a chance to thank those of you we met this weekend. Ericka and I had our reservations making the trip not knowing anybody in Havasu, but really had a great time. We never imagined we would have met such a great group of people.
Tunnel T, thanks for meeting us Friday night. Ericka and I enjoyed drinks and dinner with you and your family. Your kids are great. Thanks for the directions to the Sandbar too. We made it! We’ll see you out on the Delta this year.
707dog, we didn’t get a chance to hang too much in Havasu, but at least got to meet in person. We’ll have to hook up this year out at Berryessa.
Throttle, you are an awesome guy. We had a great time hanging with you and Jamie Friday & Saturday night. Ericka is going to get Jamie hooked on the boobie boards. Have fun shopping. :)
Selfmade, you have one very awesome boat. I hope that Skyler wasn’t bouncing off the walls all night after her non-alcoholic pina colada. Ericka wants me to tell you that Brooke has beautiful eyes. I hope that your knee is doing okay.
Prkr247, it was great meeting you. You were the first person we talked to in the channel and it was great of you to give us some 411 on the area.
Garrddogg, thanks for the pics. You and your wife are great peeps.
2forcefull, your have a beautiful boat. It was fun chatting with you in the channel and swapping stories about our little PM buddy.
Andy01, dude, you are hilarious and have some great life experiences! I hope that you didn’t mind Ericka giving you a hard time last night.
Havaskank, you are a laugh a minute. Thank you for your help out at the sandbar. I’ll be looking for you on your other special chat room.
Chris & Jen (are you on the boards?), thanks for taking care of the special gas call. Without you and your connections, the party would have ended too early.
Chris from Seatow, (are you on the boards?) Thank you for the special delivery of gas.
Kilrtoy, it was good chatting with you in the channel yesterday. Thanks for the tranny temp warning for the hill going out of Needles. We heated up a little, but made it okay over the hill.
Ultra 26#1, I saw you in the channel and yelled out to ya, but I guess you couldn’t hear me. Anyways, you have a great looking boat.
Bigdoug, it was nice to meet you out in Thompson bay.
Todd969, you & Dana really rolled out the welcome mat for us. We owe you big thanks for inviting us to the bbq Saturday night and to Mudsharks on Sunday. You really know how to make people feel welcome and I want you to know that I really appreciate it.
Phebus, you and Linda are both really great people. Ericka promises to never dirty any of your monogrammed towels. LOL!!! Thanks for the special anniversary mudpie. We will definitely look you up again next time we come down to Havasu .
I know this list doesn’t cover everyone we met, but I tried my best to remember all of the ***boat peeps we talked to. I even asked my wife to help me with the list…she’s a lot better with remembering people than me. Until next time, thanks again folks. Let me know if you’re ever visiting the NorCal area and we’ll roll out the welcome carpet for you up here.

Thorsinc
06-04-2007, 08:27 PM
It sounds like the 20 hours in the truck was worth the trip. When you coming back out?

andy01
06-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Need Cat insurance? Need a boat loan? Andy871@msn.com or 310-480-4285
do you need insurance or are you fishing
No I don't need insurance, I do boat cat insurance and boat loans as well broker boats...........

Todd969
06-05-2007, 05:57 AM
I know this list doesn’t cover everyone we met, but I tried my best to remember all of the ***boat peeps we talked to. I even asked my wife to help me with the list…she’s a lot better with remembering people than me. Until next time, thanks again folks. Let me know if you’re ever visiting the NorCal area and we’ll roll out the welcome carpet for you up here.
Our pleasure! Dana is seriously talking about the Delta ( B&W ). I see a road trip for us this summer:D

phebus
06-06-2007, 03:02 AM
It was great meeting you John and Ericka, hope to see you down here again soon. Good times!! :D

Mrs.charitycase
06-06-2007, 07:00 AM
Ericka and John!!! I am soooo glad you guys had fun. Next year we are going with you!

dicudmore
06-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Our pleasure! Dana is seriously talking about the Delta ( B&W ). I see a road trip for us this summer:D
I'll believe it when I see it!! :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
06-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Okay, now that I’ve had a chance to settle in back at home, I want to take a chance to thank those of you we met this weekend. Ericka and I had our reservations making the trip not knowing anybody in Havasu, but really had a great time. We never imagined we would have met such a great group of people.
Tunnel T, thanks for meeting us Friday night. Ericka and I enjoyed drinks and dinner with you and your family. Your kids are great. Thanks for the directions to the Sandbar too. We made it! We’ll see you out on the Delta this year.
707dog, we didn’t get a chance to hang too much in Havasu, but at least got to meet in person. We’ll have to hook up this year out at Berryessa.
Throttle, you are an awesome guy. We had a great time hanging with you and Jamie Friday & Saturday night. Ericka is going to get Jamie hooked on the boobie boards. Have fun shopping. :)
Selfmade, you have one very awesome boat. I hope that Skyler wasn’t bouncing off the walls all night after her non-alcoholic pina colada. Ericka wants me to tell you that Brooke has beautiful eyes. I hope that your knee is doing okay.
Prkr247, it was great meeting you. You were the first person we talked to in the channel and it was great of you to give us some 411 on the area.
Garrddogg, thanks for the pics. You and your wife are great peeps.
2forcefull, your have a beautiful boat. It was fun chatting with you in the channel and swapping stories about our little PM buddy.
Andy01, dude, you are hilarious and have some great life experiences! I hope that you didn’t mind Ericka giving you a hard time last night.
Havaskank, you are a laugh a minute. Thank you for your help out at the sandbar. I’ll be looking for you on your other special chat room.
Chris & Jen (are you on the boards?), thanks for taking care of the special gas call. Without you and your connections, the party would have ended too early.
Chris from Seatow, (are you on the boards?) Thank you for the special delivery of gas.
Kilrtoy, it was good chatting with you in the channel yesterday. Thanks for the tranny temp warning for the hill going out of Needles. We heated up a little, but made it okay over the hill.
Ultra 26#1, I saw you in the channel and yelled out to ya, but I guess you couldn’t hear me. Anyways, you have a great looking boat.
Bigdoug, it was nice to meet you out in Thompson bay.
Todd969, you & Dana really rolled out the welcome mat for us. We owe you big thanks for inviting us to the bbq Saturday night and to Mudsharks on Sunday. You really know how to make people feel welcome and I want you to know that I really appreciate it.
Phebus, you and Linda are both really great people. Ericka promises to never dirty any of your monogrammed towels. LOL!!! Thanks for the special anniversary mudpie. We will definitely look you up again next time we come down to Havasu .
john u suck :devil: lol
i think it took me... oh, about 4 month to remember everyone:confused:
you must not of drank enough;)
how can you go out meet everyone and remember?
that just isnt rite...
isnt there some HB rules? like you arent allowed to remember the first few meets? wtf?
just kidding...
darn we didnt get to meet you guys...
next time!
see ya soon;)

Havasu Carrera
06-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Ah whatever. He forgot the little guys just like you did Killer. I met him and Mr. 83 Crusader and the MRS introduced us. Oh well maybe when I get a orange DCB like the rest. Or maybe a 28 Magic Deck??? :D

EAZYKILLER2006
06-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Ah whatever. He forgot the little guys just like you did Killer. I met him and Mr. 83 Crusader and the MRS introduced us. Oh well maybe when I get a orange DCB like the rest. Or maybe a 28 Magic Deck??? :D
lol but lol
i didnt forget ya;)
AND
i membered we met cruser83 at the nekked turtle
then again at a bbq
but i didnt remember till we met again, at car toyz...
DARN DRINKING GOT ME AGAIN...
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/beer.jpg