PDA

View Full Version : AZ Online Boat Renewal Services

azgfboatgirl
06-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Both the Online service @azgfd.gov/watercraft and Toll Free number
(866)462-0433 will not be available from 9pm tonight till midnight Tuesday. The system should be up and running after midnight Tuesday. :D
Be safe out there. :)
Libby @ Arizona Game & Fish Dept

ChumpChange
06-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Wow! Libby is on the ***boat Forums? I have spoken to you on both my boat purchases. Your customer service is beyond belief. Thank you very much for all you do and have done.

Ziggy
06-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Hiya Libby ;) :)
I got Libby's, Libby's Libby's on the Label, label, label :D
Hope all is well :)

HocusPocus
06-04-2007, 02:53 PM
thanks for the info :D

azgfboatgirl
06-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Wow! Libby is on the ***boat Forums? I have spoken to you on both my boat purchases. Your customer service is beyond belief. Thank you very much for all you do and have done.
Now you went and made me blush!:) :D
I still hang around here now and then. :D

azgfboatgirl
06-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Hiya Libby ;) :)
I got Libby's, Libby's Libby's on the Label, label, label :D
Hope all is well :)
Things are great! I bought a house and life is kicking my ass now! LOL:eek:

Ziggy
06-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Congrats on the house...thats super!
Life is supposed to kick our asses, its normal... LOL
Glad to hear life is alright-T-O... :)

RiverToysJas
06-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks, that's good info Libby
.....now can you tell us why it costs more to renew on-line? It has to be less work for you to get the information electronically.....just curious.
RTJas <---uses the snail-mail to save a few bucks. ;)

azgfboatgirl
06-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Thanks, that's good info Libby
.....now can you tell us why it costs more to renew on-line? It has to be less work for you to get the information electronically.....just curious.
RTJas <---uses the snail-mail to save a few bucks. ;)
Didn't the USPS just raise the price of stamps? :D
Hopefully, by July the service charge for renewals will be gone. The contracted online agency attached the fee for credit card processing. Go figure. They got you one way or another, huh? :sqeyes:

Sleek-Jet
06-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Libby is awesome... she was able to get my boat registered when no one else would help... :D

Baja Big Dog
06-04-2007, 08:28 PM
I wish Libby would spend a day or two at our infamous DMV. and teach them some class on how to treat customers.

azgfboatgirl
06-05-2007, 06:49 AM
I wish Libby would spend a day or two at our infamous DMV. and teach them some class on how to treat customers.
Count me in! :D

SummitKarl
06-05-2007, 07:29 AM
WOW!!!! congrats Lib, way to go;) I feel all proud and shiat right now:)
hey whats up I sent you my 1yr reg. in feb (march-march) or so I thought, the sticker you sent back is good to 6-08...thats 15months:confused:

azgfboatgirl
06-05-2007, 08:17 AM
hey whats up I sent you my 1yr reg. in feb (march-march) or so I thought, the sticker you sent back is good to 6-08...thats 15months:confused:
Welcome to a staggered registration renewal system. Fees were pro-rated to reflect 15 month renewal and now that your permanent expiration month has been established, your boat will be on a 12 month billing cycle with a June expiration. :)

Ziggy
06-05-2007, 08:35 AM
Welcome to a staggered registration renewal system. Fees were pro-rated to reflect 15 month renewal and now that your permanent expiration month has been established, your boat will be on a 12 month billing cycle with a June expiration. :)
I read that as year round job security............
California DMV changed that on car registration many, many years ago too, they ought to do it with boats too......

Classic Daycruiser
06-05-2007, 08:49 AM
:idea: Makes it EZ for those Cailiforina People:D :D

azgfboatgirl
06-05-2007, 08:49 AM
I read that as year round job security............
California DMV changed that on car registration many, many years ago too, they ought to do it with boats too......
Job security? There's not enough staff to process the renewals. Only one permanent and one seasonal worker for 10,000 plus renewals a month. :eek:

Ziggy
06-05-2007, 09:13 AM
Job security? There's not enough staff to process the renewals. Only one permanent and one seasonal worker for 10,000 plus renewals a month. :eek:
I meant that by meaning the renewals are spread throughout the year rather than all at one time.........

WYRD
06-05-2007, 09:17 AM
Libby question for you, what documentation do I need to register my boat in AZ as an AZ resident? If a person lives 6mo in Cali and 6mo in AZ but has a CA drivers license can the boat be reg in AZ?

WYRD
06-05-2007, 09:20 AM
that wouldnt even get her half way through the line:D

azgfboatgirl
06-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Libby question for you, what documentation do I need to register my boat in AZ as an AZ resident? If a person lives 6mo in Cali and 6mo in AZ but has a CA drivers license can the boat be reg in AZ?
You can register your boat in Arizona as long as AZ is your State of primary use. You are billed as a non-resident and can have an out of state mailing address. You can only claim resident status if you have an Arizona driver's license, file your annual income taxes through this state and have a majority of your vehicles registered her. ;)

azgfboatgirl
06-05-2007, 09:31 AM
I meant that by meaning the renewals are spread throughout the year rather than all at one time.........
I don't do boat renewals anyway! To easy! :D I solve major crisis. LOL
My crisis line is 602-789-3406. :D :D

Baja Big Dog
06-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Unfortunatly AZ got wise to the boat thing, and the prices went up, on the lower valued boats (like mine) its cheaper to register in Cali, it sucks that you cant get resident rates unless you LIVE in AZ. You dont get credit if you own a home there!!!!
Regardless I would still give my money to AZ, Boatcop needs a new pair of shoes!!!!:D

azgfboatgirl
06-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Unfortunatly AZ got wise to the boat thing, and the prices went up, on the lower valued boats (like mine) its cheaper to register in Cali, it sucks that you cant get resident rates unless you LIVE in AZ. You dont get credit if you own a home there!!!!
Regardless I would still give my money to AZ, Boatcop needs a new pair of shoes!!!!:D
Don't forget Boatcop needs socks too! LOL :)