PDA

View Full Version : though transom fittings

watergun4u
06-04-2007, 10:25 PM
I am wondering if you make a through transom fitting for the cables for a jetovater cable, that either screws to the transom or through bolts, I am in need of 2, if you have them please let me know

Dana Marine Products
06-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Hi, there's 3 different cable seals we offer for the 43 series cables, the CS-003. 005, and 006. Here's a link, http://danamarineproducts.com/GroupCatProducts.cfm?CatId=286&group_id=8&page=1&CFID=312383&CFTOKEN=60322371

Dana Marine Products
06-20-2007, 08:04 AM
If you would like to place an order, you'll have to call it in or place it online. We don't take orders through HB online. As far as the other deal, I don't have time to go through that drama again. We've tried to make it right, you never called. So there you go. If you want to place an order, please use the proper channels.

Dana Marine Products
06-30-2007, 10:08 AM
We've gone through this already in great detail. The bottom line is, you have no receipt, you couldn't even tell me who ordered it. Due to your continued effort on this subject, I already offered to give you a bezel, and I never received a phone call from you. So at this point, if you choose to not do business with Dana Marine Products because we won't be badgered into giving away free parts, that is your decision. You can post whatever you like, anyone who reads the past posts will see our attemp to "make things right".
Even Walmart would have a problem with this situation.
Here's a link to our last go-round, http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139299
At this point, either call me or drop it. I'm not going to give away any free parts that are not related to the part that we supposedly owe you.

OKIE-JET
07-01-2007, 10:39 PM
BOB SAID CALL HIM!! why havent ya?......Bob, I dont know ya, never bought anything from ya, and have no dog in this fight...but dude, I wouldnt give him shit.:rolleyes:

Dana Marine Products
07-02-2007, 06:52 AM
As already discussed, I have no account for lang's marine. No buying history, no account set, they're not even on my mailing list.
We're already past this, if you want to order the parts, call DMP @ 951-279-5005. You'll be set up in our system and handled like every other transaction. If you ask for me I will give you a discount on the parts to help this thing be done.

BADBLOWN572
07-02-2007, 11:16 AM
I have always found Bob, Dana, & the entire staff over at Dana Marine to be some of the best people to deal with in the industry. Man up and make a phone call or let it die. Your choice. :)
Danny

Rexone
07-02-2007, 11:33 PM
You know what I AM NOT GOING TO GET IN A PISSIN CONTEST WITH ANYONE OVER THIS
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732hilarious.gifhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732hilarious.gif
2 threads over months over a friggin $15 bezel from who knows how many years ago with an offer to take care of it a long time ago with a simple phone call ...
Sorry Bob I couldn't resist. :)

Dana Marine Products
07-03-2007, 06:39 AM
No problemo Mike, as a long term veteran I knew you'd be appreciative of the situation.
As far as calls that have been made, none have been made in the last two years. And none have been made since these threads have started. I'd like everyone to be clear that this situation could have been resolved, but DMP never received a call.
My suggestion is this, call me, 951-279-5005. I will take down your information and put you in our computer system. You are currently not in our computer system, which would indicate that you've never ordered directly from us (or it's under an unknown name).
Other than that, we're doing great. How's everyone else's morning?

OKIE-JET
07-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Like you said you dont know them, and you dont know me. so keep your okie commets to your self, untill you find out the fact's!!!!:devil: :devil:
Fact is, Bob said call....you havent. As far as my Okie comments, they seem to ring true. As for you.....??:sleeping:

squirt'nmyload
07-05-2007, 02:05 PM
like I said if you still cant find it, then I will be more them happy to pay for them, just send them COD!, THANKS DANA! TYE!
Well thanks for nothing, I see how it is, and for your info, I called many time's and talked to dana him self, I guess its my problem, that he can't remember nothing, or just care's not to remember,I have done alot of biz with you guy's, but no more, and my buddy's will not do biz with you either, nor will I send anyone your way, All this over a stupid 40 dollar part, and all I was asking in return, was 2 fitting's!!! to make thing's right,less then what I was due, but NOOOOOOO, GOT TO PLAY DUMB and state you never heard of me, well I no it's bullshit,, !!!!!!!!!!!!!
this doesn't sound like you would be happy to pay for them. give it up, they tried to make it right last time.

watergun4u
07-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Well I called on Tuesday, was put on hold for about 15 min's so I hung up, I am calling long distance, and I am not going to sit on the phone waiting!So I will call again on Friday!,Dana,& Bob, I just want to tell you both and DMP, that I am not trying to get anything for nothing, I have no problem in paying, was just trying to work a deal out, Sorry I should have never posted it on the boards, Just thought it might be a easy way to take care of something, easy, I didnt want this thread to turn into a pissin contest with anyone one ,so sorry for that, again I will be trying to get ahold of you on Friday, thats tomorrow!! And I am sure once I talk to you, things will be understood!
Thanks tye! And yes I did remove my post, not interested in hereing any more comments from anyone else!

marinehardware520
09-15-2008, 01:26 AM
Delete