PDA

View Full Version : Rumor has it!!!

BILLY.B
06-05-2007, 05:53 AM
RUMOR had it at the Bass Lake Fest that I was hanging up the paint gun to pursue other interest. NOT TRUE !!!!!!!. Then I get home to hear the same thing. I'am helping out my buddy Greg Ewing (Acceptence on these forums) with his Vessel Assist business out in Needles for the summer (on weekends). He had asked me if i'd be interested in doing this and I thought it would be cool to cruise the river with my son Connor and not only hang out at a place I love to be but to also spend quality time with Connor. By no means does this mean i'm quitting my business that I have worked hard to build over the past 30yrs. I love what I do and have mean't and made more friends then 1 man should have in a life time. Not to mention that I absolutley love bringing boats back from the dead when I redue an old boat. So whoever it was that started this rumor or that has heard it, it is only that...A RUMOR!!!!

Jetboatguru
06-05-2007, 06:06 AM
RUMOR had it at the Bass Lake Fest that I was hanging up the paint gun to pursue other interest. NOT TRUE !!!!!!!. Then I get home to hear the same thing. I'am helping out my buddy Greg Ewing (Acceptence on these forums) with his Vessel Assist business out in Needles for the summer (on weekends). He had asked me if i'd be interested in doing this and I thought it would be cool to cruise the river with my son Connor and not only hang out at a place I love to be but to also spend quality time with Connor. By no means does this mean i'm quitting my business that I have worked hard to build over the past 30yrs. I love what I do and have mean't and made more friends then 1 man should have in a life time. Not to mention that I absolutley love bringing boats back from the dead when I redue an old boat. So whoever it was that started this rumor or that has heard it, it is only that...A RUMOR!!!!
So who is gonna replace you in the booth? :D

Roaddogg 4040
06-05-2007, 06:08 AM
Does that mean that you and Conner can give me a tow back to the river from Michigan???:D I need to get out of here!!!!:)
Steve

MAXIMUS
06-05-2007, 06:09 AM
Well that sucks... I thought you were gonna be able to lay down some strips on phils sled??? Rankin do you have Vales #??? Another good buisness down the shitter...:rolleyes:

Jetboatguru
06-05-2007, 06:10 AM
Well that sucks... I thought you were gonna be able to lay down some strips on phils sled??? Rankin do you have Vales #??? Another good buisness down the shitter...:rolleyes:
Hey you Sasquatch! When is the K boat coming out?

dmontzsta
06-05-2007, 06:40 AM
That does sound like fun. :)
If you are ever in trouble in Needles, you can now look for the painter to swoop in and save your ass. :D

Sherpa
06-05-2007, 07:11 AM
Can I use your shop while you're away for the summer-??
I promise to clean all the weld-spatter off the floors when I'm done.....
--Sherpa

vdriver4ever
06-05-2007, 07:46 AM
Billy does that make my boat worth more $$ since I got one of the last great paint jobs by the famous Billy B?
I think I will change the name of the boat to "Last One" :D

MAXIMUS
06-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Hey you Sasquatch! When is the K boat coming out?
WELL monkey boy since we have to find a new banana leaf smoker to throw some war paint on that mess that rankin is trying to sell us, I am not sure???:( Maybe I can tow it to needles & Billy can rattle can the focker while its in tow???:rolleyes: I guess touching up plan b is out of the question now too... wtf!:rolleyes: :cry:

SCR INC
06-05-2007, 09:15 AM
Dude I herd you were busy towing in guys that are sporting Red G strings? You must love you weekend job:D Thats not rite dude.. Cut the rope next time!!

Sangster
06-05-2007, 12:07 PM
So who is gonna replace you in the booth? :D
I hear Rattle Can Lou is thinking about relocating to So.Cal. to make the BIG MONEY...:D :D :D

FlatStupid
06-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Billy does that make my boat worth more $$ since I got one of the last great paint jobs by the famous Billy B?
I think I will change the name of the boat to "Last One" :D You had better not got the last one.

ssmike
06-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Bummer, man. Sorry to hear your change of careers. Oh well, I will have to dig out that Vale number or drag my tub up to Idaho.
Good luck with the new venture.

sandcoon
06-05-2007, 03:17 PM
RUMOR had it at the Bass Lake Fest that I was hanging up the paint gun to pursue other interest. MEN ..A RUMOR!!!!
My my :D

Kindsvater Flat
06-05-2007, 04:28 PM
You gonna brush on "Vessel Assist" on the old Bezer?:D

Rattle Can Lou
06-06-2007, 07:04 AM
Who did you sellout to? I heard Maaco was looking in the Upland area. Then they found out that plane crashes are quite common in your neighborhood. I hope you enjoy the river life. I guess your buddy Sammons is selling out too. He bought a place in Parker and is opeining a tattoo and "happy ending" parlor. Maxi applied for the "happy ending dude" and Big Dave is doing the tattooing. Sure gonna miss em....RCL, keeping it real.

Hustler
06-06-2007, 07:21 AM
The only thing your doing for Gregs buisness is driving it into the ground:eek: :D

Rexone
06-06-2007, 02:10 PM
So if you're pulling sunk boats up who's gonna keep the shop's Verizon bill up to quota? :confused:

MAXIMUS
06-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Who did you sellout to? I heard Maaco was looking in the Upland area. Then they found out that plane crashes are quite common in your neighborhood. I hope you enjoy the river life. I guess your buddy Sammons is selling out too. He bought a place in Parker and is opeining a tattoo and "happy ending" parlor. Maxi applied for the "happy ending dude" and Big Dave is doing the tattooing. Sure gonna miss em....RCL, keeping it real.
Do you wear a mask when you are exposed to all those fumes???:idea:

Schiada Time
06-06-2007, 08:44 PM
I guess this means you will respray the deck on my Schiada then?

TRG
06-06-2007, 09:52 PM
...if he can make the time from "VESSEL ASSIST" Travis im sure he will take care of your boat!

Rattle Can Lou
06-07-2007, 06:25 AM
Do you wear a mask when you are exposed to all those fumes???:idea:
I reread my post and I really think it was more the liquor then iit was fumes...I'm in full training for Burley. If I offeded you ol Putty Head, you have my heartfelt apology. Yeah, Right.

MAXIMUS
06-07-2007, 07:15 AM
I reread my post and I really think it was more the liquor then iit was fumes...I'm in full training for Burley. If I offeded you ol Putty Head, you have my heartfelt apology. Yeah, Right.
Looks like we may have to arm wrestle...:devil:

LakesOnly
06-07-2007, 07:59 AM
Well then, bring a good supply of sandpaper to the river and be sure to wet-sand the wood deckers after you guys raise them up from the bottom. :D
LO

Wildchild80
06-07-2007, 09:14 AM
So if you're pulling sunk boats up who's gonna keep the shop's Verizon bill up to quota? :confused:
That is always the way it is. I know I should have dumped the Verizon stock brfore Billy went public with this

lucky
06-07-2007, 09:26 AM
I heard a rumor that Lou just Went public - Rattle can lue , all you can spray 99.95 ccccccc come on :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-07-2007, 09:46 AM
I heard a rumor that Lou just Went public - Rattle can lue , all you can spray 99.95 ccccccc come on :D
I thought you meant "out of the closet" which was actually some time ago.... I don't start rumors so you didn't hear that from me.:)

Rattle Can Lou
06-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Ya know, I was just thikin when I read all this gay stuff. In the last coupla weeks I have had several private conversations with Maxi and Rankin. Does this mean anything subliminally? Could I be lookin at the other side of the fence??? This creeps me out. And to think, they are both gonna be in Burley in a few weeks. I'm gonna go home to my wife right now....RCL, scared and covering up.

sandcoon
06-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Ya know I'm gonna go home to my wife right now....RCL, scared and covering up.
Ok , I left some beers in the refrigerator for you - and i made the bed aslo :D

Rexone
06-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Could I be lookin at the other side of the fence???
Well if the Santa suit fits then...
RCL, scared and covering up.
After a promotional holiday season that will go down in history, I don't blame you. :)

Rattle Can Lou
06-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Well if the Santa suit fits then...
After a promotional holiday season that will go down in history, I don't blame you. :)
Ya Know Chief...I had my main man Taylor on the phone today ordering some shiat from your catalog...oooooohhhhhppppsss. I mean your online store....uhhh I mean your.....uuuuhhhhhh phone service...so I would keep your opinionated. prejudiced....one sided arse to yourself. RCL, lookig for a deal.

Rexone
06-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Ya Know Chief...I had my main man Taylor on the phone today ordering some shiat from your catalog...oooooohhhhhppppsss. I mean your online store....uhhh I mean your.....uuuuhhhhhh phone service...so I would keep your opinionated. prejudiced....one sided arse to yourself. RCL, lookig for a deal.
lol thanks Santa ;)

MAXIMUS
06-08-2007, 04:11 AM
mIke charges extra for any outa state misrepresenting man of the childern...:notam: