PDA

View Full Version : Anybody deal with Havasu customs?

scarabrick2
06-05-2007, 07:19 AM
Anybody?
My buddy has a boat with them. Are they any good?
Any insite?

scarabrick2
06-05-2007, 09:42 AM
WOW .
must be a great place!!!! (don't really know) :)
I think silence is NOT GOOD this time.
Nobody has any input????????

XTRM22
06-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Sorry, I've been outa town, and just saw this right now. Bryan at Havasu Customs is great! He is very meticulous. He repainted two doors on my Super duty after a small arguement with a block wall, and I challenge anyone to pick out which two doors (crew cab :D ) were repaired. Bryan does most of the work on a couple of Ski race boats around here, and I wouldn't be afraid to let him work on any of my stuff, boat,jeep, truck, mechanical or paint and body. In fact I'm having him add some ghost flames to my Harley this fall.
Chuck

HavasuUncleLarry
06-05-2007, 04:08 PM
You wont find a more stand up guy...
If he says he can do it he will....

wildbillg
06-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Brian is a VERY VERY good friend of mine, I have had several things, Harley, Truck. Right now is in the works getting ready to paint a car for Mr star wars himself George Lucas, He paints like a mofo. He does ALOT of rigging for us at The Boat Brokers when we are to busy to get to some. I have refered MANY MANY MANY customers to him and would feel comfortable telling you he can do what ever you want. He has rebuilt Race motors and done it as mild as an oil change. What is youir friend haveing done?
Trust me when I say you will NOT be dissapointed with anything he does.

scarabrick2
06-06-2007, 06:50 AM
So far he's great. Hope his work it as stated. Seems like a great guy,(owner of the eliminator)says. He has my friends 28 Eagle Eliminator, closed bow in the shop for a bravo to XR upgrade. He was recommened by Whipple to do the work. Once the 7lb stage 2 whipple comes in ,he will be adding that to the 502 mag efi. A simple bolt on we hope. He's allso adding a gps speedo and egt temp light. We're going to testing the drive out on this Saturday. Hopefully some speed runs(prop testing) for a base line prior to the whipple. Then more testing after the whipple is installed. Haven't found a lot of info on the shop on this site but I'm sure he will do great work.. My buddy is kinda a stickler for the little things.. Sometimes a pain but arn't we ALL . J/k Anthony:)
Thanks for the confidence
Rick