PDA

View Full Version : Scooter Gets His

ULTRA26 # 1
06-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Scooter Libby sentenced to 30 months for obstruction of justice.

eliminatedsprinter
06-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Good for him.
I wish we could do the same to all those who lie to the public and Congress during the process of making laws, as well as just the few that are selectively prosecuted for lying to officials about those who break them.:D

donzi5150
06-05-2007, 03:26 PM
And Sandy Berger got what? :idea:

QuickJet
06-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Why didn't Clinton get an Abstuction of Justice charge with jail time for the 40 million he spent lying his sorry ass off?

Steve 1
06-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Why didn't Clinton get an Abstuction of Justice charge with jail time for the 40 million he spent lying his sorry ass off?
Simple answer is the Dems go by their own rules.

Old Texan
06-05-2007, 07:08 PM
It'll be interesting to see how much time William Jefferson, Democrat, LA gets for his deal in comparison.
Scooter's biggest crime was stupidity in lying under oath testifying for a non criminal charge. Can Scooter spell "Scapegoat" or maybe "Sacrificial Lamb"?:confused:
Maybe "00" Valerie and her hubby "Yellow Cake" Wilson will give him a cut from the book proceeds....his trial should have incresed sales enough for a "taste".:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
06-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Can Scooter spell "Scapegoat" or maybe "Sacrificial Lamb"?
I bet he can now.
Can Bush spell pardon? Probablly not, but I bet he will learn to.
Tex, don't forget about the Wilson's suit against Dicky boy

Old Texan
06-05-2007, 07:21 PM
I bet he can now.
Can Bush spell pardon? Probablly not, but I bet he will learn to.
Tex, don't forget about the Wilson's suit against Dicky boy
No problem there, Cheney's gonna hunt the same lease with Yellow Cake this fall. Posthumous suits never go to trial.....:devil:
W may pardon him but he'll let him sit 'til late '08.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-05-2007, 07:27 PM
No problem there, Cheney's gonna hunt the same lease with Yellow Cake this fall. Posthumous suits never go to trial.....:devil:
W may pardon him but he'll let him sit 'til late '08.
That's the way I see it too

Steve 1
06-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Boob Val the Boob lied under Oath also by making the statement she had played no part in Joes trip to Niger.
But I guess that does not count.
Once again different rules apply.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Boob Val the Boob lied under Oath also by making the statement she had played no part in Joes trip to Niger.
But I guess that does not count.
Once again different rules apply.
I guess you are one of those guys that believes everything he reads on the internet, as long as it comes from a right wing blog.
Here let me help you
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1843057/posts

Steve 1
06-05-2007, 07:51 PM
I guess you are one of those guys that believes everything he reads on the internet, as long as it comes from a right wing blog.
Here let me help you
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1843057/posts
No wrong ole boy I watched the testimony.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-05-2007, 07:54 PM
No wrong ole boy I watched the testimony.
Sure you did and you have a copy of the CIA report too, don't ya?

Steve 1
06-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Here let me help with your SMS Remember this and under oath BTW "I did not recommend him. I did not suggest him"
Anything else??????????

ULTRA26 # 1
06-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Here let me help with your SMS Remember this and under oath BTW "I did not recommend him. I did not suggest him"
Anything else??????????
Nope, thanks for the help :eek:

Forkin' Crazy
06-05-2007, 08:21 PM
I was thinking the same thing when I heard they had passed sentence.
Simple answer is the Dems go by their own rules.
They all go by there own rules.... not the rules they impose on us peons. :mad:

Old Texan
06-06-2007, 01:50 PM
I was listening to a Mitt Romney interview and he was asked about his philosophy about appeals. As MA Governor he hasn't been big on them apparently. Asked directly about Scooter Libby, he replied that Richard Armatage(sp) had been identified as the person "outing" 00Val and that since it was a known fact, the subsequent investigation by the assigned prosecutor was more a case of entrapment. He created the crime by the continuation of the investigation and simple 'Ol Scooter F'd up and got caught with prejury and the following charge of obstruction.
That's why Scooter is Scooter and not Karl Rove or Sandy B. Tough game in the big leagues......:devil: