PDA

View Full Version : Is this Jordy?

grads2112
06-05-2007, 01:57 PM
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/16/jordy3od3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

sandcoon
06-05-2007, 01:59 PM
succulent breasts

Nord
06-05-2007, 02:00 PM
No, at least I don't think it is. If it is..............Holy Cow Buddy what happened??

USCFAN
06-05-2007, 02:03 PM
succulent breasts
You forgot the exclamation point. :D

squirt'nmyload
06-05-2007, 02:08 PM
your an idiot

Mrs.Racer277
06-05-2007, 02:13 PM
If I was Jordy I would be a lil worried about your infatuation with him.

AZKC
06-05-2007, 02:14 PM
RCSA:D
Got a little chuckle out of that:D

Miss Perfect
06-05-2007, 02:15 PM
If I was Jordy I would be a lil worried about your infatuation with him.
Seriously.... the joke was funny the first time, but now Grads seems to be going a bit stalkerish.

Mrs.Racer277
06-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Seriously.... the joke was funny the first time, but now Grads seems to be going a bit stalkerish.
Guess he is really into guys???

Ziggy
06-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Hey Jordy, is that boat that rough riding or am I just seeing things? ;) :)

Jordy
06-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Jordy, why do I have to be brought into this? this looks to be between you and Grads.
Why not??? He's normally stalking you all over ***boat and ISL. Guess you weren't paying attention to his avatar and siggy pic. Then again, he is your buddy, right??? :notam:
Grads, that's pretty dang funny. you have some mad photoshopping and animation skills.
You're one of the most confusing nutswingers I've ever seen... :rolleyes:

Ziggy
06-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Jordy, why do I have to be brought into this? this looks to be between you and Grads.
Grads, that's pretty dang funny. you have some mad photoshopping and animation skills.
The thread on ISL would answer that question

Jordy
06-05-2007, 02:20 PM
The thread on ISL would answer that question
Apparently neither of them are that smart Ziggy. At least I can go to the gym. :D

squirt'nmyload
06-05-2007, 02:22 PM
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4678/damnfooltlinkwi0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Jordy
06-05-2007, 02:25 PM
I have no clue what you're talking about. His ISL avatar and sig line have nothing to do with me.
Are you really that stupid??? He's got a pic of him with John West from Ultra and then had some West Coast Chopper's mechanics gloves in his siggy before he got a little help. Every chance he gets he brings up your dumbass lawsuit against Ultra. I really hope you're just playing stupid... :notam:
Why would I waste my time to come up with something new for this retard anyway???

grads2112
06-05-2007, 02:28 PM
and talk about obsessions, why do you still have all those animated pics of grads? they were funny the first through 10th times shown earlier in the year...but just getting old now. you're creative. why don't you come up with something new?
I couldn't of said it better myself. It's all in good fun. It just seems someone can dish it out but can't take it.

Jyruiz
06-05-2007, 02:28 PM
I knew I should have saved that popcorn picture.:D

djunkie
06-05-2007, 02:31 PM
I knew I should have saved that popcorn picture.:D
:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32308&stc=1&d=1181082648

squirt'nmyload
06-05-2007, 02:31 PM
i just looked through all 8 of his posts over the last few days and there are zero references to me. you're the one who brought me up and who keeps talking about the lawsuit. I don't see anything with pics of gloves. why don't you just leave me out of your fights with grads.
search ***boat

squirt'nmyload
06-05-2007, 02:34 PM
shall i find more
A thread about UltraJohn with 14 posts and no mention of the pending....ah nevermind.

Jyruiz
06-05-2007, 02:35 PM
:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32308&stc=1&d=1181082648
Just saved it, thanks.

Jordy
06-05-2007, 02:36 PM
It's all in good fun. It just seems someone can dish it out but can't take it.
I can take it just fine from people that I do consider in the realm of being able to have "good fun" on here. Unfortunately, you've proven yourself to be a douchebag time and time again and therefore, aren't one of those "good fun" kind of guys Greg. In fact, you really do concern me with your seemingly homosexual tendencies... :idea:
Sorry Greg Chokesondick, but I don't swing that way. :)

squirt'nmyload
06-05-2007, 02:38 PM
I can take it just fine from people that I do consider in the realm of being able to have "good fun" on here. Unfortunately, you've proven yourself to be a douchebag time and time again and therefore, aren't one of those "good fun" kind of guys Greg. In fact, you really do concern me with your seemingly homosexual tendencies... :idea:
forgot to give him this :D :D :D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/bitch-slap_1130536521.jpg

RiverDave
06-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Well... that's not necesarilly true Jordy. Seems to me if anyone even makes a joke in good fun you take it kinda personally as of recently? That's why I just avoid the issue all together nowdayz. Ain't worth possibly putting you in "Jordinator" mode.
And no I'm not talking about that "other" thing that we've gone round and round about a 100 times..
RD

grads2112
06-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Well... that's not necesarilly true Jordy. Seems to me if anyone even makes a joke in good fun you take it kinda personally as of recently?
RD
Bingo

RiverDave
06-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Bingo
Don't get me wrong, I still think your an idiot.. I ain't taking your side by a long shot.. LOL
RD

djunkie
06-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Don't get me wrong, I still think your an idiot.. I ain't taking your side by a long shot.. LOL
RD
LOL!!!!

Jordy
06-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Well... that's not necesarilly true Jordy. Seems to me if anyone even makes a joke in good fun you take it kinda personally as of recently?
No Dave, that's not true. I'm happy go lucky and have no problem playing around on here and joking. Happens all the time. I do have a problem when some cocksucker decides to post up bits and pieces of my "criminal" record, or when my personal info that I don't post up on the boards, or want posted up on the boards, ends up on here. Other than that, have at it. ;)
Grads is a douchebag plain and simple. He continues to post up drama and bullshit over on ISL, which is why he's not a member there anymore. Sure, I had a hand in it, based upon his past record, so he decides to come here and go this route. Pretty sad really. :notam:

Havasu_Dreamin
06-05-2007, 02:58 PM
RD
ROFLMAO! Classic RD!

RiverDave
06-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Hey man I was just telling you how I felt about it. Take it for what it's worth?
RD

djunkie
06-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Hey man I was just telling you how I felt about it. Take it for what it's worth?
RD
Are those fightin words? :boxingguy :D :D

Kilrtoy
06-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Jordy is involved in some kinda of drama,
WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT:eek: :eek: :eek:

sandcoon
06-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Yes he does appear to have Homosexual tendencies ! I'm sure he is a conisure of the sausage - Now Mr Jordy - you must refrain from being ill - Be a bigger man !

Chico&Zeus
06-05-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm sure he is a conisure of the sausage
Conisure??? I thought his real name was Abe Froeman...."The Sausage King of Chicago":D

squirt'nmyload
06-05-2007, 03:16 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151297
interesting read, don't know how i missed this

pw_Tony
06-05-2007, 03:22 PM
So what's the story here? Someone hates another and some lawsuit... I'm so confused and I wanna know! lol:D :D :D :D

grads2112
06-05-2007, 03:24 PM
The only thing that Jordy did that was "criminal" was go out in public without a bra on.

photo chick
06-05-2007, 03:24 PM
So what's the story here? Someone hates another and some lawsuit... I'm so confused and I wanna know! lol:D :D :D :D
Good luck....I've asked many times but have always gotten the very, very short version:confused:

squirt'nmyload
06-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Good luck....I've asked many times but have always gotten the very, very short version:confused:
read this pic chic

acatitude
06-05-2007, 03:33 PM
damn, I have to leave soon and will miss the next 23 pages of shit slinging....:D

photo chick
06-05-2007, 03:35 PM
read this pic chic
Thanks Squirtn'................... Bilgie sorry I goofed, pls forgive me!

Mr Nice Guy
06-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Mrs Grads you just keep digging yourself a hole. You and your girl Ultra Jane really should leave the big kid sandbox. It's not for little ones. Ultra Jane is nothing more than a kid that was beat up in high school. Nowadays, he needs to buy his wife an enormous and ridiculous blow up rack that looks like something out of a freakshow. And buy a USED BOAT owned by an infamous character. He blows up a couple outdrives, grenades a motor and now decides it is time for some retribution. Then his buddy Grads runs his pie hole every chance he gets about the lawsuit. YOU my friend are a DOUCHE BAG! That seems to be the label used by all that have posted. Check yourselves!

Mr Nice Guy
06-05-2007, 03:42 PM
damn, I have to leave soon and will miss the next 23 pages of shit slinging....:D
Which side of the fence are you on? You seem to have a mouthful of Grads sack.

BajaMike
06-05-2007, 03:47 PM
I did a Google search of images of a "douche bag"......:confused:
Look.....
What.....
Came up......
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23thupermanho4.jpg
:D

acatitude
06-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Which side of the fence are you on? You seem to have a mouthful of Grads sack.
Dont drag me into this dipshit... your the one mouthing off about grads and UJ, not me..... Ive said in open forum what I have to say. read it if your so interested in where my nuts are... I kinda agreed with your last post, but I guess your a douchebag drinker yourself...
and are you just sitting on the fence with the picket up your feel good????
I have nothing against Grads or Jordy, its there issue... Uj is a dick thats where I stand until he mans up ..... ... next question???:D

pw_Tony
06-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Just another good episode of the OC!:D :devil: :devil:

JMC
06-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Man.....did everyone sell their boat?

Biglue
06-05-2007, 04:03 PM
UJ, I can't believe you still can't see that the shit Grads is not in your best interests. I refuse to believe you can't see the intent behind the JW and him avatar. You really have to learn to measure your friends. Fock bro......just my .02.

Biglue
06-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Sup Lue?
Sup bro. How are you doing buddy? How's things in Mormonville?

acatitude
06-05-2007, 04:15 PM
am I missing something in the first 6 posts that say anything about you till you once again open mouth insert foot in post 7????

Jbb
06-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Well... that's not necesarilly true Jordy. Seems to me if anyone even makes a joke in good fun you take it kinda personally as of recently? That's why I just avoid the issue all together nowdayz. Ain't worth possibly putting you in "Jordinator" mode.
And no I'm not talking about that "other" thing that we've gone round and round about a 100 times..
RD
Look at Comrade Johnson.....all....hatin on the Jordy....and shit!....
RD SUX...:D

Biglue
06-05-2007, 04:17 PM
am I missing something in the first 6 posts that say anything about you till you once again open mouth insert foot in post 7????
Yeah, no shit. I wondered WTH he popped in like that. :confused: :confused:

ULTRA26 # 1
06-05-2007, 04:20 PM
I was wondeing about this myself.
UJ, when you posted this, "why do I have to be brought into this? this looks to be between you and Grads."
your name had not been mentioned. Am I missing something?

Mr Nice Guy
06-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Whatever your feelings are regarding the situation, bringing John's wife into it is BULLSHIT, pure and simple! This isn't the first time you have done it, how about being a "Mr. Nice Guy" and making it the last!
With all due respect Mr Bilge Idiot, when Ultra Jane posts up pictures of his wife in the "Look at my Wife's new Additions" threads, then he is leaving her subject to criticism. There is no slamming of her character. It is a simple critique of a boob job. Nothing more nothing less. I will respect your request.

Ziggy
06-05-2007, 04:23 PM
I thought there was another post in there that isn't there now:confused: :confused:
I could be wrong:idea: I don't know..

Mr Nice Guy
06-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Dont drag me into this dipshit... your the one mouthing off about grads and UJ, not me..... Ive said in open forum what I have to say. read it if your so interested in where my nuts are... I kinda agreed with your last post, but I guess your a douchebag drinker yourself...
and are you just sitting on the fence with the picket up your feel good????
I have nothing against Grads or Jordy, its there issue... Uj is a dick thats where I stand until he mans up ..... ... next question???:D
Noted:D

Devil's Advocate
06-05-2007, 04:41 PM
forgot to give him this :D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/bitch-slap_1130536521.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32309&stc=1&d=1181083097
Nice..:D
RD
Classic stuff.:D
You said you wouldn't tell anyone about our dates :eek: :( :idea: :D
LOL.
Mrs Grads you just keep digging yourself a hole. You and your girl Ultra Jane really should leave the big kid sandbox. It's not for little ones. Ultra Jane is nothing more than a kid that was beat up in high school. Nowadays, he needs to buy his wife an enormous and ridiculous blow up rack that looks like something out of a freakshow. And buy a USED BOAT owned by an infamous character. He blows up a couple outdrives, grenades a motor and now decides it is time for some retribution. Then his buddy Grads runs his pie hole every chance he gets about the lawsuit. YOU my friend are a DOUCHE BAG! That seems to be the label used by all that have posted. Check yourselves!
So the Mr. Nice Guy was you just focking with us right?:D

grads2112
06-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Hey Mr. Nice Guy, be a man and leave UltraJohns wifes hooters out of this. If you want to talk about some really big cans talk about Jordys.

squirt'nmyload
06-05-2007, 04:48 PM
The only thing that Jordy did that was "criminal" was go out in public without a bra on.
this coming from someone who had a picture taken of himself with a rubber dick in his mouth:rolleyes:

Biglue
06-05-2007, 04:58 PM
this coming from someone who had a picture taken of himself with a rubber dick in his mouth:rolleyes:
Come on......it's not so bad. I mean, its not like he was taking one in the pooper.......er wait. :jawdrop: :D :D

Jordy
06-05-2007, 05:28 PM
looks like Jordy deleted his post. His was right before mine and I was responding to him.
Nope. Wrong. I haven't deleted shit. Try again John. You're proving yourself to be every bit as much of a douchebag as your boyfriend Grads. Figure out how to get that pesky Ultra stitching out of the seats on your boat yet??? :notam:
Perhaps one of the mods didn't like the demonstration your buddy Grads was giving on how to deepthroat his dildo. Rest assured that I didn't delete shit. Especially when it has to do with either of you little bitches. ;)

Jordy
06-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Wow. Mr. Nice Guy seems to have a pretty good grasp on the situation... :D :D :D

ULTRA26 # 1
06-05-2007, 05:35 PM
looks like Jordy deleted his post. His was right before mine and I was responding to him.
Thanks

Mrs. MIAD
06-05-2007, 05:44 PM
WOW....what an A**H**LE.......
I LOVE YOU JORDO!!! :)

Jordy
06-05-2007, 05:47 PM
WOW....what an A**H**LE.......
I LOVE YOU JORDO!!! :)
Like I said, I can get in shape, these little bitches will still be stupid. I'm not worried. :D :D :D
Thanks J. See you guys Saturday. Got all the makings for jello for the lake and afterparty. Guess I'll have to call the Ashimal and let her know. :D :D :D

Mrs. MIAD
06-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Like I said, I can get in shape, these little bitches will still be stupid. I'm not worried. :D :D :D
Thanks J. See you guys Saturday. Got all the makings for jello for the lake and afterparty. Guess I'll have to call the Ashimal and let her know. :D :D :D
Can't wait for Saturday! :)

MONEYFURNOTHIN
06-05-2007, 05:57 PM
I have read through this whole thing and only have 2 thoughts.
1) when are people gonna learn... Jordy will bury you on ***boat, i have not seen him lose one of these "internet fights" yet.
2) i want to see some pics of "ultra janes" rediculous rack!

Jordy
06-05-2007, 05:58 PM
You mean Mrs. Ultra Jane??? :idea:
http://simpler-solutions.net/pmachinefree/images/uploads/ta20040811.jpg
:D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-05-2007, 06:04 PM
OMG this is still going?????:rolleyes:

Biglue
06-05-2007, 06:06 PM
1) when are people gonna learn... Jordy will berry you on ***boat, i have not seen him lose one of these "internet fights" yet.
:2purples: :2purples: :D

Nord
06-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Wait a sec.........that picture is of Jordy?? :devil:

Miss Perfect
06-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Ahhh...HB at it's finest!
You're a homo...no you're a homo....no you're a homo with big tits.... no you're a homo with a wife with big tits! :D

Mr Nice Guy
06-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Ultra Jane,
It is ok to to admit you got in deeper than your purse would allow. Its ok, We have all been there. Where you veer is when you throw the lawsuit card. I have a question, do the words "as is no implied or expressed warranty" appear in your contract? Let's face some facts Pastie one. Your mouth wrote a check your ass couldnt cash. You have your boat back together, you are a legend on the lake. Life is good now. Don't be afraid to exercise your right to remain silent and be thought a fool instead of speaking and clearing all doubt.;)

MONEYFURNOTHIN
06-05-2007, 06:19 PM
if ultra jane is not a chic, then yeah mrs ultra jane! ahh hell i just wanna see some tities

squirt'nmyload
06-05-2007, 06:29 PM
did someone say jello shots :D :D :D

Parker Dreamin
06-05-2007, 06:34 PM
With all due respect Mr Bilge Idiot, when Ultra Jane posts up pictures of his wife in the "Look at my Wife's new Additions" threads, then he is leaving her subject to criticism. There is no slamming of her character. It is a simple critique of a boob job. Nothing more nothing less. I will respect your request.
I think her rack is great and I critique it all the time... AMAZING to look at, very nice !!!

Jordy
06-05-2007, 06:35 PM
if ultra jane is not a chic, then yeah mrs ultra jane! ahh hell i just wanna see some tities
Guess Ultra Jane likes things that blow up... :idea: :notam: :D
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7450/89450103dx7.jpg

Phat Matt
06-05-2007, 06:37 PM
RD
Donkey yesterday and this today. You are on a roll RD. LOL. :D

grads2112
06-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Guess Ultra Jane likes things that blow up... :idea: :notam: :D
]
You really should leave UltraJohn out of this. What the heck did he do or say to you? John definitely didn't give you these...I think this is caused by too many twinkies and ding-dongs... and estrogen

Havasu1986
06-05-2007, 07:41 PM
I bet UltraJohn is glad he went to Havasu last weekend with the warm welcome he got instead of Lake Not So Pleasant. :eek: :D

Jordy
06-05-2007, 07:47 PM
You really should leave UltraJohn out of this. What the heck did he do or say to you? John definitely didn't give you these...I think this is caused by too many twinkies and ding-dongs... and estrogen
Say Dr. Ruth, what causes this??? Not enough attention from Mommy, or was it Daddy??? :idea:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23tucked.jpg
As was pointed out earlier, I can go to the gym. You'll still be a low IQ douchebag with homosexual tendencies who just doesn't know when to STFU. :D
Oh, and I notice you changed your avatar. What happened to the picture of you and John West. Someone talk some sense into you with the pending lawsuit you little fags keep hinting at and perhaps pointed out how it might not be a good idea??? :notam:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2007, 07:49 PM
My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard..:D :D :D

grads2112
06-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Say Dr. Ruth, what causes this??? Not enough attention from Mommy, or was it Daddy??? :idea:
As was pointed out earlier, I can go to the gym. You'll still be a low IQ douchebag with homosexual tendencies who just doesn't know when to STFU. :D
Get some new material buddy.. your posts are older than the fumunda cheese under your breasts.

Havasu1986
06-05-2007, 07:52 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23tucked.jpg
Oh, and I notice you changed your avatar. What happened to the picture of you and John West. Someone talk some sense into you with the pending lawsuit you little fags keep hinting at and perhaps pointed out how it might not be a good idea??? :notam:
You have something against someone being patriotic. :confused: :D

Jordy
06-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Get some new material buddy.. your posts are older than the fumunda cheese under your breasts.
Does Ultra Jane know you're cheating on him??? Perhaps a hand check is in order... :jawdrop: :idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32374&stc=1&d=1181101999
See Greg, the problem with you is that you're such a jackass and it's so apparent, you're really a waste of time. You go on ISL, you run your mouth, you get banned, then you lash out over here. So predictable... :notam:
Have a great evening Chokesondick. :)

grads2112
06-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Does Ultra Jane know you're cheating on him??? Perhaps a hand check is in order... :jawdrop: :idea:
See Greg, the problem with you is that you're such a jackass and it's so apparent, you're really a waste of time. You go on ISL, you run your mouth, you get banned, then you lash out over here. So predictable... :notam:
Have a great evening Chokesondick. :)
Wow you're clever buddy. You got a picture of me and my brother.

Jordy
06-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Wow you're clever buddy. You got a picture of me and my brother.
So that's how it is in your family??? :jawdrop: :eek: :D
Did you rub some sunscreen on his back for him after you cuddled??? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2007, 08:06 PM
so how about them lakers :D :D

Jordy
06-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Dude you're reaching now. Try something funny like this.
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4498/good1bnt2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Wow, that's pretty clever too... I'm sure that your repeatedly bringing up the top secret bullshit lawsuit, coupled with pics like this of John West are really going to help your buddy.
BTW, you never did answer my question regarding your original avatar with you and JW. Why'd you take it down??? :idea:
The best part of this whole thing, granted I know you're not smart enough to realize it, is the pics of you that were posted were REAL and undoctored originally. Then after that they were animated and tampered with. It's much funnier that way because it really does show your homo tendencies with the lipstick and the like. Do you and the "wife" wear the same color??? :idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
06-05-2007, 08:14 PM
You're gonna have do better than that one.

Jordy
06-05-2007, 08:15 PM
You're such a moron. Had to repost the same thing because you couldn't get it right the first time??? Waste of my time Greg. Total waste of my time. But you're such a little bitch that you're hard to ignore, and banning you from ISL never gets old. :D :D :D
Have a great night. :)

Mrs. 20
06-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Ahhh...HB at it's finest!
You're a homo...no you're a homo....no you're a homo with big tits.... no you're a homo with a wife with big tits! :D
LOL:D :D :D

grads2112
06-05-2007, 08:20 PM
and banning you from ISL never gets old. :D :D :D
Have a great night. :)
I know...you too buddy.

Devil's Advocate
06-05-2007, 08:28 PM
so how about them lakers :D :D
Nice try Vee. Another HB trainwreck.:D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2007, 08:29 PM
LMAO!! I'm glad I missed the train..:D

WYRD
06-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Yes Sir you can say that again:D

WYRD
06-05-2007, 08:30 PM
LMAO!! I'm glad I missed the train..:D
glad I wasn't on the train, but it was fun to watch:D ;)

boatsnblondes
06-05-2007, 08:33 PM
I have no idea what any of this is about, and am ashamed I wasted a half hour of my life reading it. But I'll say this. Jordy is a great guy, and you guys are fags for focking with him. I'm out.

Mrs. 20
06-05-2007, 08:33 PM
I think there is something in the air on here lately. :idea:

grads2112
06-05-2007, 08:35 PM
I have read through this whole thing and only have 1 thoughts.
1) when are people gonna learn... Jordy will bury you on ***boat, i have not seen him lose one of these "internet fights" yet.
!
And we go to the judges...
Grads...1
Jordy...OO:sqeyes:

Devil's Advocate
06-05-2007, 08:37 PM
I think there is something in the air on here lately. :idea:
Maybe it's in the lake water we're ingesting.:D
Yes Sir you can say that again:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2007, 08:37 PM
I would have to agree.. I lost one myself to Jordy..:jawdrop: :D

Mrs. 20
06-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Maybe it's in the lake water we're ingesting.:D
Or the Jello Shots:D

Devil's Advocate
06-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Ah yes, a likely culprit.:D

Jordy
06-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Grads...1
OK, so let's take your judge's score, the fact that you think you're king of something, pretty much every reply in this thread calling you a douchebag and recalculate. Yep. you won Greg Chokesondick. You're the King of the ***boat Douchebags, at least in the crossdressing category. Congratulations. Jackass. :notam:
P.S. WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR AGAIN??? Third time I've asked. Wanted to make sure you didn't miss it... :confused:
Oh, and I can't help but notice that Ultra Jane changed his and pulled his signature pic out. What's going on there??? :idea: :idea: :idea:
Oh, and I just realized what Grads stands for... Damn, I'm slow today...
Greg's
Really
A
Dick
Sucker.
Can we get a ruling from the judges??? :D :D :D

Acommanderguy
06-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Jordy this isn't any of my biz, but can I make a suggestion? I think you should change chokesondick to sucksalotacock..... Like I said Im just throwing it out there.. BTW did you drink that coors like I suggested?

tntperformance
06-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Grads...1
Yo bonehead! :eek:
You of all people should stop and realize that what your doing right now is not only stupid, but will probably bite you in the ass and cause nothing but problems for you and your friends later.
I do not know jordy, I do not know you, I do not know ultra john-or his wife,by the way, "should be left out of this" . If you so choose to have hate and anger against all these people maybe you should call jerry springer and invite everyone to come and meet you.
I personally would love to meet you!:D (Well, Maybe that's pushing it).
Show a little respect, or in your case right now, a lot! And you might find people will give you the same.
One never knows,maybe between you and the doctor you both might be able to get rid of the headuptheasssyndrome.com problem. Then again only time will tell!:idea:

boatsnblondes
06-05-2007, 11:14 PM
OK, so let's take your judge's score, the fact that you think you're king of something, pretty much every reply in this thread calling you a douchebag and recalculate. Yep. you won Greg Chokesondick. You're the King of the ***boat Douchebags, at least in the crossdressing category. Congratulations. Jackass. :notam:
P.S. WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR AGAIN??? Third time I've asked. Wanted to make sure you didn't miss it... :confused:
Oh, and I can't help but notice that Ultra Jane changed his and pulled his signature pic out. What's going on there??? :idea: :idea: :idea:
Greg's
Really
A
Dick
Sucker.
I'll judge it to be at LEAST
Jordy 2 or 3
Grad the fag 0

AZJD
06-06-2007, 06:37 AM
I am taking Grads side.......:devil: Only because I am now pissed at Jordy for letting this get to 5 pages and never put him out of his misery. Finish him, so I don't have to read anymore of this. I am going to go wash my eyes out with soap....too much guys in thongs.:D :D :D

BadKachina
06-06-2007, 06:45 AM
Afterparty???????
WTF, don't leave me out rigga.........:idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-06-2007, 06:47 AM
well with all this said.. I have to say this.. I am glad the Vee's are on Jordy's good side.. :D

justfloatn
06-06-2007, 07:05 AM
:D :D LMFAO:D :D That's Funny Sh!t!!

Ziggy
06-06-2007, 07:41 AM
I love your new Avatar Char!! pow-pow meow :D

WYRD
06-06-2007, 07:52 AM
well with all this said.. I have to say this.. I am glad the Vee's are on Jordy's good side.. :D
does Jordy really have one of those:confused: :D

76ANTHONY
06-06-2007, 07:54 AM
does Jordy really have one of those:confused: :D
no he doesnt, unless you spell really really good...:D

grads2112
06-06-2007, 08:06 AM
It's amazing how he gets them to dance to the music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwobMlC3TpQ

Jordy
06-06-2007, 08:10 AM
Wow, your obsession with me is really starting to concern me Thuperman. :notam:
Oh, and perhaps you missed this last night, so as much as I hate to quote myself, here it is again:
Greg's
Really
A
Dick
Sucker.

topless
06-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Hey grads.........I noticed that the boobs in your avater are bigger than the chicks head. I don't think that's natural.:eek:

Jordy
06-06-2007, 08:47 AM
Hey Greg, why are you deleting your posts now you pussy??? :idea: :idea: :idea:
You know, the one that looked like this but was animated:
Come on now, you're not afraid of being named in a countersuit now are you??? Fukkin' douchebag. Add the fact that you're deleting your posts and that makes you a spineless douchbag. What a joke you are... :notam:

STV_Keith
06-06-2007, 08:52 AM
;) :devil:

seanv
06-06-2007, 09:05 AM
wow.....good morning jordy....ya jackass :D

Jordy
06-06-2007, 09:07 AM
wow.....good morning jordy....ya jackass :D
What's up there Craigslist.com King??? :D :D :D

seanv
06-06-2007, 09:16 AM
still trying to figure out how to pay the hourly rate from sunday:jawdrop:

seanv
06-06-2007, 09:18 AM
i freaked last night btw after your message. she's almost 50 :eek: :eek:

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 09:20 AM
The pussy deleted his photoshops with JW in them.
Grads, what a f'n brainless loser. Shame is that your so call friend, UJ will end up paying the price for your childish stunts.

Jordy
06-06-2007, 09:21 AM
i freaked last night btw after your message. she's almost 50 :eek: :eek:
Yeah, she told us that at Top Shelf on Sunday night. I'm not buying it though... :idea:
You certainly are equal opportunity... all girls welcome, age 18-50. Must wear denim. :D :D :D

seanv
06-06-2007, 09:26 AM
:D :D trying to be open minded and not so shallow :D :D
as long as they keep looking like these girls that is:D :D

Jordy
06-06-2007, 09:59 AM
What's the matter Greggie, you don't want to play anymore??? Why'd you delete this pic and change your avatar??? C'mon big man... it's not a tough question... We all know you're a big pussy, at least admit it... :idea: :eek:

Jordy
06-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Where'd ya go Greggie??? You're normally not smart enough to just shut up so I can't believe you're starting now. Wonder if John has talked to his attorneys yet. I sure hope so. You can get some of that attention you crave so much!!! :D :D :D
UltraJohn does not want to advertise for Ultra in any way. Kind of ironic when you think about his screen name. Maybe John West will counter sue UJ to change his name.
I'm sure the countersuit won't really be too concerned about UltraJane's name as much as the bashing you two have done. ;)
What he's trying to say is don't buy anything but a bare hull from Ultra because they won't stand behind anything else.
WOW!!! Bet you wish you would have deleted that one huh???
So now your saying that Ultra makes it a practice to do business with shady companies?
Oops.
In the beginning I agreed with what most are saying now...UJ bought a used boat as is with big h.p. and everyone knows its just a matter of time before it breaks. If it was that simple I don't think UJ would be pursuing this legally. After hearing and seeing some of the facts/issues first hand it's safe to say that he has a pretty good case but I guess that will be for the courts to decide.
Are you a lawyer or did you just stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night...
Hey UJ, I will personally spring for a pair of these gloves when you collect the check from JW.http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/happy0194.gif (http://www.smileyvillage.com)
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9619/wccglovef793921ue9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Damn... Perhaps you should have taken all the advice from people who told you to just STFU. I know, you're not smart enough to understand that. Good luck Greggie!!! :D :D :D

Deano
06-06-2007, 10:26 AM
yes! about time this place got back to normal. Hey UJ please pm me a price on the WCF asap. I love how you cruised around all bad ass n shit last weekend...(kinda thought you were in a dcb) lol..I'll take it, keep the stitching and paint it all white...let me know, thanks.

Biglue
06-06-2007, 10:28 AM
I think Mrs. Grads may have been the one to finally get some sense in numbnuts like she did the first time he was banned. It wasn't until she got involved that he stopped with is bullshit the last time.
BTW Jordy, do you still have the secret agent way of keeping a copy of threads such as this? :D :sqeyes: :)

Jordy
06-06-2007, 10:30 AM
Hey UJ please pm me a price on the WCF asap. I love how you cruised around all bad ass n shit last weekend...(kinda thought you were in a dcb) lol..I'll take it, keep the stitching and paint it all white...let me know, thanks.
There ya go, problem solved. :D :D :D
I love this place. :)
Hey Greggie, can you give us your thoughts on Ultra again:
What he's trying to say is don't buy anything but a bare hull from Ultra because they won't stand behind anything else.
Really Greggie??? Even if your buddy bought a used boat AS-IS and didn't have any troubles at the sea trial, signed a contract with AS-IS in the verbage, and then had problems after 3 months of boating??? Oh, seems to me he had no experience in a boat like this with similar horsepower... Hmm... the plot thickens... :idea:
In the beginning I agreed with what most are saying now...UJ bought a used boat as is with big h.p. and everyone knows its just a matter of time before it breaks. If it was that simple I don't think UJ would be pursuing this legally. After hearing and seeing some of the facts/issues first hand it's safe to say that he has a pretty good case but I guess that will be for the courts to decide.
Come on countersuit!!! :D :D :D

meaniam
06-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Wow. Mr. Nice Guy seems to have a pretty good grasp on the situation... :D :D :D
there is no way anything about anyone wife or family should be said here. that is to personal:mad: and it crosses the line. bad enough people bash other peoples property. let it be known someone talks shit about my wife or family. they better grab a 2x4 cuase im whopping your ass no matter how big you are. mr niceguy should man up and say that him (mr niceguy) bringing wifes into this was a mistake. what could the wife have ever done to you to deserve this. now the problem with uj, grads, jordy and ultra. i am not chosing any sides. but jordy from the limited amount i have read, and i dont know the whole story. i belive it would be right to leave ultrajohn out of this. it sounds like it is between you and grads. (I never saw the post uj left on the ultra threads. and i dont care) if he is quite right now leave him be. have fun with grads. he seems to like it and begs for your love:D

jdogginla
06-06-2007, 11:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwobMlC3TpQ
I like jordy.....and I don't know Grads or UJ, and Jordy has kicked Grads a$$ up and down here and on other forums but i did get a chuckle out of this slight jab. One jab is not enough to win a round, but atleast u got one punch in that landed. LOL

meaniam
06-06-2007, 11:15 AM
I like jordy.....and I don't know Grads or UJ, and Jordy has kicked Grads a$$ up and down here and on other forums but i did get a chuckle out of this slight jab. One jab is not enough to win a round, but atleast u got one punch in that landed. LOL
how you benn jdog?

RiverDave
06-06-2007, 11:24 AM
there is no way anything about anyone wife or family should be said here. that is to personal:mad: and it crosses the line. bad enough people bash other peoples property. let it be known someone talks shit about my wife or family. they better grab a 2x4 cuase im whopping your ass no matter how big you are. mr niceguy should man up and say that him (mr niceguy) bringing wifes into this was a mistake. what could the wife have ever done to you to deserve this. now the problem with uj, grads, jordy and ultra. i am not chosing any sides. but jordy from the limited amount i have read, and i dont know the whole story. i belive it would be right to leave ultrajohn out of this. it sounds like it is between you and grads. (I never saw the post uj left on the ultra threads. and i dont care) if he is quite right now leave him be. have fun with grads. he seems to like it and begs for your love:D
Is this in reference to Jordy and the beach ball pic?
RD :confused:

meaniam
06-06-2007, 11:32 AM
dont know nothing about a beach ball.
my post is in refrence of mr nice guy bashing uj wife
Ultra Jane is nothing more than a kid that was beat up in high school. Nowadays, he needs to buy his wife an enormous and ridiculous blow up rack that looks like something out of a freakshow.

RiverDave
06-06-2007, 11:37 AM
RD

Biglue
06-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Man.......I could hear the tears dropping and the sniffles from here Mike. Have you mustered up an apology yet? :)

Devilman
06-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Man.......I could hear the tears dropping and the sniffles from here Mike. Have you mustered up an apology yet? :)
I'm sure he's torn between posting a 500 word apology & making a new pair of cutoffs. :rollside::D

meaniam
06-06-2007, 12:13 PM
im workin on it,
my only thoughts are wifes should be left out of this. beside uj wife's tits look great. no freak there:D
I'm sure he's torn between posting a 500 word apology & making a new pair of cutoffs. :rollside::D
its wearing the cutoff while writing the 500 word apology. get the shit right:jawdrop: :D

Jordy
06-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Hey Greggie, where are you little bitch???
You still haven't answered my repeated questions... C'mon now, you wanted to play a game, here we are. Don't run away like the little school girl bitch you seem to like to dress up as. :jawdrop:
UltraJohn does not want to advertise for Ultra in any way. Kind of ironic when you think about his screen name. Maybe John West will counter sue UJ to change his name.
WOW!!! Bet you wish you would have deleted that one huh???
So now your saying that Ultra makes it a practice to do business with shady companies?
Hey UJ, I will personally spring for a pair of these gloves when you collect the check from JW.http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/happy0194.gif (http://www.smileyvillage.com)
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9619/wccglovef793921ue9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Oh where oh where has that little bitch gone???:D :D

RiverDave
06-06-2007, 03:56 PM
I gotta be missing something here?
Other then him kinda blindly slamming Ultra (which is always a dumb move on ***boat) what did he say in there that would make him party to a lawsuit?
RD

Jordy
06-06-2007, 04:12 PM
I gotta be missing something here?
Other then him kinda blindly slamming Ultra (which is always a dumb move on ***boat) what did he say in there that would make him party to a lawsuit?
RD
You don't think that him coming on here, bashing a boat manufacturer openly and claiming they don't stand behind their product is grounds for a lawsuit??? Especially seeing how his little nut-swinging buddy is already suing the boat manufacturer on a used boat that was sold as-is??? :idea:
Yeah, you must be missing something Dave. :notam:

H2O Extreme
01-15-2009, 11:31 PM
another good one.

AZJD
01-16-2009, 02:12 PM
another good one.
Way to go Greg!! I can't even type anything in my phrase above my avatar with the word King in it, like Walking!!! Jerk
\