PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Aircard to rent/borrow?

GUGS102
06-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Taking a month long trip late june to late july.
Dont want to take a 24 month plan at $60 for a month of use. If you have one you aren't using I'll pay for the time I borrow it.
Maybe someone should buy the service and lease them out at $100 per month for people on vacation, traveling etc. Not a bad idea, but probally illegal.
Thanks in advance!
Gugs

BajaMike
06-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Taking a month long trip late june to late july.
Dont want to take a 24 month plan at $60 for a month of use. If you have one you aren't using I'll pay for the time I borrow it.
Maybe someone should buy the service and lease them out at $100 per month for people on vacation, traveling etc. Not a bad idea, but probally illegal.
Thanks in advance!
Gugs
I think Sprint has a 30 day return policy......

lalhc
06-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Sprint does not have any month to month Aircard rate plans and the rental companies only rent them for international travel. Your best bet is to borrow one or if you have a new Blackberry or new high end phone, you can use them as modems.

GUGS102
06-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Sprint does not have any month to month Aircard rate plans and the rental companies only rent them for international travel. Your best bet is to borrow one or if you have a new Blackberry or new high end phone, you can use them as modems.
Not a bad idea, I've got a newer all in one phone, Pocket PC. I'll have to run to the sprint store and see if I can use it as a modem. Thanks for the input.
Gugs

BajaMike
06-05-2007, 04:06 PM
It's not a month to month rate plan, you buy the card, use it for a month, call and return it before the 31st day, and you get your money back, you only have to pay for one months usage.
See link below...."Sprint 30 Day Risk-Free Guarantee".
http://www.sprintpcs.com/pages/onlineValue.html?PCode=LandingPage_bling_risk_lear n
:idea: