PDA

View Full Version : Water Heater and Dish Washer

Community
06-06-2007, 07:45 AM
I just put in a tankless and have a 1 year old 55 gallon natural gas heater I need to part with. Anybody need one? Also have a 1 year old stainless steel dish washer looking to get rid of. Both are in Glendale. Almost any offer and its yours.

Big Kahunaa
06-06-2007, 08:23 AM
puck !!!!!!!!! i just bought a new dish washer two weeks ago and it's white puck!!!!!!!!

Havasu Carrera
06-06-2007, 08:51 AM
I just put in a tankless and have a 1 year old 55 gallon natural gas heater I need to part with. Anybody need one? Also have a 1 year old stainless steel dish washer looking to get rid of. Both are in Glendale. Almost any offer and its yours.
I am a ways away. What kind of condition is the washer in? $100.00 for both? I really don't need the heater though.

CampbellCarl
06-06-2007, 09:02 AM
Like HC, I'm interested in the dishwasher. PM # I'll call you.
CC

Community
06-06-2007, 10:16 AM
They may both be gone. Returned PMs - thansk for looking. Will let you know if they don't go down the road.
Community

ChumpChange
06-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Since yours are gone, I have a black Dishwasher that was just taken out during my kitchen remodel if anybody wants.
Also have a white gas oven with range.
And a black trash compactor.

LAFD
06-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Since yours are gone, I have a black Dishwasher that was just taken out during my kitchen remodel if anybody wants.
Also have a white gas oven with range.
And a black trash compactor.
how old and do you happen to know the dimensions?

LAFD
06-06-2007, 10:41 AM
They may both be gone. Returned PMs - thansk for looking. Will let you know if they don't go down the road.
Community
if the dish washer isnt gone ill take it im located in sunland to so im close.

ChumpChange
06-06-2007, 10:51 AM
how old and do you happen to know the dimensions?
Stove = 30" wide, 25" Deep
Dishwasher = 24" Wide, 25" Deep
Trash = 12" Wide, 20" Deep
Not sure the year these were made. Can find out when I get homeif they have years stamped but not sure. The house was built in 1987 but I can pretty much guarantee they're not that old seeing as none of the appliances matched. They all look really good and worked good. :D

Havasu Carrera
06-06-2007, 03:35 PM
if the dish washer isnt gone ill take it im located in sunland to so im close.
Well I left a price offer. (willing to go higher if its really nice or new or whatever) Just thought I would show my seriousness? Any how I will be leaving for home depot to buy a NEW one in a hour for my RENTAL house so I really don't have much time to mess around. And it looks like your a little closer and didn't see my SERIOUS offer. Thanks guys.:)

LAFD
06-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Well I left a price offer. (willing to go higher if its really nice or new or whatever) Just thought I would show my seriousness? Any how I will be leaving for home depot to buy a NEW one in a hour for my RENTAL house so I really don't have much time to mess around. And it looks like your a little closer and didn't see my SERIOUS offer. Thanks guys.:)
i saw your offer thats why i said if it didnt go threw to let me know.havent heard anything so i assumed it went threw??

Havasu Carrera
06-06-2007, 06:54 PM
i saw your offer thats why i said if it didnt go threw to let me know.havent heard anything so i assumed it went threw??
Good news and bad.:D Deal did not go through and my tennants needed a new Dish Washer so I just went and bought a NEW one from Home Depot tonight. So good news for you! lol I never heard back from him at all. Anyhow your next in line. Good luck. Tim:)

CampbellCarl
06-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Sorry Community
This stuff needs to be back on the market. Measured last night and now I know why my 1947 house doesn't have a dishwasher, counters are only 22" deep.
Sorry to have jumped on this deal.......good luck!
CC