PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Weekend Video - Fuel & HB race

HBjet
06-06-2007, 08:18 AM
Congrats Jordan, that Rogers runs hard...
http://thumbs.vidiac.com/d984ebe9-e1c6-4063-bd48-9945004fe289.jpg (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/d984ebe9-e1c6-4063-bd48-9945004fe289.htm)Click here to see Video (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/d984ebe9-e1c6-4063-bd48-9945004fe289.htm)
HBjet:D

cyclone
06-06-2007, 08:26 AM
:devil:

Bense468
06-06-2007, 08:44 AM
:D Looks like good times

sofa king smooth
06-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Congrats Jordan?:confused: Congrats on getting sawed!:eek: :D Were still gona let you in the red cup pit.

OverKill
06-06-2007, 09:06 AM
Hey wasn't that at Shell Beach ??

pattymelt18
06-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Congrats Jordan?:confused: Congrats on getting sawed!:eek: :D Were still gona let you in the red cup pit.
waitn for that comment. nice race looks like jordan had to get out of it at the end runnin out of river .

FuelInMyVeins82
06-06-2007, 10:57 AM
I cant get the damn thing to work but from the sounds of it. You only posted one of the THREE races

FuelInMyVeins82
06-06-2007, 11:02 AM
LMAO post the rest of the video homo.

HBjet
06-06-2007, 11:51 AM
I cant get the damn thing to work but from the sounds of it. You only posted one of the THREE races
3 races? Well, there were only 2 full races. I let off on that one because there was a boat coming right at me...
Second video... hmmm... where did that go?:idea:

FuelInMyVeins82
06-06-2007, 12:02 PM
LMAO Hey I've got witnesses.
Its cool if you lost it. well just have to do it again :D

zudnic
06-06-2007, 12:22 PM
What race? I got stuck on the last two minutes of the vid....... :D

FuelInMyVeins82
06-06-2007, 03:45 PM
There was no race. Hes posting that tonight :D

HBjet
06-06-2007, 04:26 PM
There was no race. Hes posting that tonight :D
Your Right. Handicap starts are not races:D

QuickJet
06-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Ha ha ha.....ditto :D ;)

PaknAir
06-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Cool video, especially the part at the end with girls kissing.:D

MudPumper
06-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Nice Video Randy, The dude at the end in the black hat with the chicks makin out is my brother in-law. LMAO

Cs19
06-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Lots of editing went into that video...:)

Mike D..
06-06-2007, 08:14 PM
The End makes me want to pledge red cup racing !!

MudPumper
06-06-2007, 08:15 PM
The End makes me want to pledge red cup racing !!
Chris edited those red cups into their hands. It's his movie magic. :D

FuelInMyVeins82
06-06-2007, 08:37 PM
no shit randy should should change his last name to Spielberg. =)
Wheres that other video at?

Johnwithjm
06-06-2007, 08:41 PM
no shit randy should should change his last name to Spielberg. =)
Wheres that other video at?
Yes lets see the other video Randy

TRG
06-06-2007, 08:44 PM
I am having a problem viewing the vid, but then again i am on a mac!
am i doing something wrong?
Thanks

zudnic
06-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Ha ha ha.....ditto :D ;)
Only three things come into my mind with hot chick on chick action!
1) Can I watch?
2) Can I Join?
3) Can I video tape?

TRG
06-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Now this is killing me! thanks guys! lol

Cs19
06-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Where is the rest of the video??

Cs19
06-06-2007, 09:04 PM
If he keeps that shit up he wont be welcome anymore!! He barely kept his launching privilages in Needles, hes on thin ice with RCR right now, we might have to send him down to pit with cyclone.
I see Heather dialed you in with the new avatar, looks good!

W.O.T
06-06-2007, 09:10 PM
wow i had that problem also! great clip though every time i see one online i get the urge to gas up the hotrod and head to the lake.

FuelInMyVeins82
06-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Thanks
should give you the choice of viewing w/ quick time. or real player and you just click quick time

HBjet
06-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I left out some more smack talk and all of your driver error comments about Jordan...
:D

HBjet
06-06-2007, 11:15 PM
Thanks
You need windows media player - all the fast boats have it... :D

HBjet
06-06-2007, 11:46 PM
Where is the rest of the video??
Ok Ok... Here is the 2500rpm (handicap) rolling start video where Jordan spanks me...
http://thumbs.vidiac.com/282b427b-3822-49e0-a48d-9946003bd823.jpg (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/282b427b-3822-49e0-a48d-9946003bd823.htm)Click here to see Video (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/282b427b-3822-49e0-a48d-9946003bd823.htm)
Both runs were fun... and that Rogers sure hauls ass :D
HBjet

cyclone
06-07-2007, 07:36 AM
If he keeps that shit up he wont be welcome anymore!! He barely kept his launching privilages in Needles, hes on thin ice with RCR right now, we might have to send him down to pit with cyclone.
I see Heather dialed you in with the new avatar, looks good!
and this is coming from a back seat driver.......:devil:
better hurry up and get that motor together. summers almost over. :D

Cs19
06-07-2007, 07:38 AM
Look how late fuels diverter makes its move, no bueno.
Lets rematch over the 4th HBchet..

Cs19
06-07-2007, 07:41 AM
and this is coming from a back seat driver.......:devil:
I may be a back seat driver but Im still up in the ranks of RCR and that gettin beat stuff just doesnt fly around here.
Off to pick up some parts for the cyclone killer.
have a nice day.

HBjet
06-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Hey, at least his diverter is moving... do not forget I had no diverter control on all of those passes... I knew once we went from a rolling start I would be chasing him towards the end... I am just happy it wasn't more then 1 boat length...
HB

cyclone
06-07-2007, 08:18 AM
I may be a back seat driver but Im still up in the ranks of RCR and that gettin beat stuff just doesnt fly around here.
Off to pick up some parts for the cyclone killer.
have a nice day.
When you're out chasing parts you think you can chase down that phone number i asked for? thanks.

Taylorman
06-07-2007, 09:43 AM
So why can this Rogers beat you from a rolling start?

blue wonder
06-07-2007, 09:58 AM
i sure am glad my river beater only does like 77...its nice not getting beat up anymore!!!!!....you guys can keep your river racing!!!!

BIGAMIST
06-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Randy, did you do something different with the 2nd video?, I can watch the 2nd one but not the 1st one.

HBjet
06-07-2007, 10:11 AM
Because he is already hooked up and moving - verses at an idle and being quick out of the hole. There is a true 100hp+ difference in power between our motors and the Rogers had basically a tight stock pump. Where I have had the works done to mine, but that was 4 years ago and the motor is 5 years old this month.
Hull design is certainly different, but apparently they weigh in the same with everything minus the motor (1015lbs for the CP)
It is funny to hear all the smack talk as Jordan and I were just sitting down there floating for a while waiting for the water/traffic to clean up...
The thing I had on my mind most was I hope someone doesn't come flying around the corner where we are shutting off...:mad:
HB

BUSBY
06-07-2007, 10:11 AM
I saw nipple! :D

HBjet
06-07-2007, 10:14 AM
Randy, did you do something different with the 2nd video?, I can watch the 2nd one but not the 1st one.
You know, I noticed last night that the second video defaults to a flash player, but you can select to watch it with Windows Media player, and the first video defaults to the Windows Media player version and I do not see a flash version. I think because the 1st video is larger...
So I think you just need to install Windows Media player and then you can see the first video... it is clearly the better video too... haha!
HB

Taylorman
06-07-2007, 10:33 AM
So he was rolling, you were not. He has 100hp over you?

HBjet
06-07-2007, 11:09 AM
We both were on a rolling start at 2500rpm. Then we both hit it... It looks pretty even half way through and then at the last half he just pulls away from me as I am tapped out by then.
His motor is sweet, and it is easy 100+ hp over mine. Fun regardless and I always used to pair up with CS back in the day just because it was fun. I always knew the outcome and it was a good show, and I always have the best seat in the house to see these other boats run.
Still not bad for less then 500ci and all iron motor!
HB

LuckyDaze
06-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Man that makes me want to hit the water. Where are you all hanging out? Every place I am at doesn't have many free board challenged hot rods. Its all the big boats.
~Brian

FuelInMyVeins82
06-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Something is definitely up there because i was on the button the second I hit the gas and did not let off until I lifted off the throttle.
I can hear you in the back ground yelling "DIVERTER DIVERTER"

FuelInMyVeins82
06-07-2007, 12:16 PM
not to worry it will be from a dead stop soon enough. :D the impeller is a full A that is not detailed and when I mat the gas it just burns out and finally goes.

FuelInMyVeins82
06-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Thanks for finally posting it randy

Cs19
06-07-2007, 06:18 PM
You may not have a diverter HB but either did Fuel till late in the run, he was running on the down stop for waaaay too long, Once we get things sorted out it wont be one boat length. Enjoy it while you can.:)

Cs19
06-07-2007, 06:22 PM
fuel, you were on it for 10 seconds, 7 of those you had no nozzle angle. We gotta fix whatever is going on. Need to go testing soon.
CS

Oldsquirt
06-07-2007, 06:44 PM
fuel, you were on it for 10 seconds, 7 of those you had no nozzle angle. We gotta fix whatever is going on. Need to go testing soon.
CS
Hmmm, kind of sounds like you have it set up for "auto" activation :idea:

Hustler
06-07-2007, 09:08 PM
My god the shit is so deep in here I'm never going to make out with my wadders filling up this fast.:eek: :D
The boats look great you guys.
Oh yeah. CS when the hell is your deal going to see water again or do we need to get you some red pom pom's so you root for Jordan all summer?:D

Cs19
06-07-2007, 09:17 PM
My god the shit is so deep in here I'm never going to make out with my wadders filling up this fast.:eek: :D
The boats look great you guys.
Oh yeah. CS when the hell is your deal going to see water again or do we need to get you some red pom pom's so you root for Jordan all summer?:D
Getting thick? we are just getting started.:)
If I get my parts Ill be at the river over the 4th whooping up on john d.:D

Hustler
06-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Getting even thicker now:D

pattymelt18
06-07-2007, 09:32 PM
jordan the boat looks lke its ridn real nice on that video way to go how is that carb issue workn out did u get it handled or are u still messn with it.

HBjet
06-07-2007, 09:44 PM
You may not have a diverter HB but either did Fuel till late in the run, he was running on the down stop for waaaay too long, Once we get things sorted out it wont be one boat length. Enjoy it while you can.:)
Hey, I'm not complaining or trying to say well this or well that... its a heads up race between 2 boats - run what ya brung style and that covers sh$t not working or dialed. Still fun to point out the differences for those who do not know.
To be honest, I never thought there will be any victories for me because I know Jordan's boat is a hard runner with an impressive motor. I ran him because it is fun and puts on a good show for the two guys who wouldn't stop nagging us... haha! So I happen to surprise a few of you and Jordan's eqpt didn't work right at one or both races. Doesn't matter what the differences are - Race one I never saw red. Race two I saw that boat drive right by me at the end.
The rematch might have some new results that I expected on Memorial. You won't hear me crying... just like I won't hear Jordan when I put something on the end if that blue button.:idea:
All Fun!
HB

HBjet
06-07-2007, 09:45 PM
LOL...
I got 5 votes on John D... All Day Long...:D

bordsmnj
06-07-2007, 10:25 PM
cool vids. looks like a killer day at the river to me:D

MudPumper
06-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Joe, it will get thick when you roll your happy ass down from needles one of these days. :D

RCB19
06-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Gotta love it when the Hoe's start mixin' it up a little.

FuelInMyVeins82
06-08-2007, 12:25 AM
CS
I"m down just let me know when.

FuelInMyVeins82
06-08-2007, 12:27 AM
jordan the boat looks lke its ridn real nice on that video way to go how is that carb issue workn out did u get it handled or are u still messn with it.
Carbs are great couldn't be happier. C&J does great work. Took them the cam specs and few other things and they got me dialed.

Johnwithjm
06-08-2007, 07:41 AM
You better be working on that thing 24/7 so it is done. I will be bringing the CS19 SLAYER:D

Cs19
06-08-2007, 08:27 AM
Hey, I'm not complaining or trying to say well this or well that... its a heads up race between 2 boats - run what ya brung style and that covers sh$t not working or dialed. Still fun to point out the differences for those who do not know.
Your right it does cover things not working, it also covers "I dont have this or that" or "I only have this with this much time on it". Its run what you brung and no excuses, whoever wins walks a little puffed up that night and that is what its all about.
This thread (kinda) reminded me of the way some river racing got discussed on the net a while back until I saw your last post (above). Ive seen things get stretched so far from the truth here to the point where the looser was the winner :sqeyes: and it irritates the crap out of me as you know.
I know your not cryin'.. Its not your style and your a good river racer, actually one of the best. Ive seen you beat faster boats many times simply by playing the game better. Its always fun and safe when your involved, props to you..The fact that everything about your deal got "pointed out" was starting to remind me of something, thats all. Now since we are pointing things out, I'll point a few out...The Rogers had you covered by more than " one boat lenght" which you posted earler and was pulling away hard.. Also the dead stop race was a total joke IMO for 2 reasons. First is, you jumped and he followed, which was expected given the circumstances. We should also "point out" (these are not excuses) the Roger's driver had never holeshot his or any other boat before (never actually raced anyone either) and we all know it takes some seat time to get your launch wired especially when it leaves as crappy as his deal does, Ive driven it and it just digs a hole, I feel like an ass pointing things out since they clearly look like excuses but whatever. Bottom line is we need 2 more races, one each way with a longer stretch of river...You should be stoked your still in this deal and we need another pairing, you have nowhere near the hardware he does and your still halfass in this deal. Im psyched for the next run over the 4th, it will be on video for sure. My prediction is the Rogers stomps the CP big time, even with you on the bottle.

Cs19
06-08-2007, 08:29 AM
You better be working on that thing 24/7 so it is done. I will be bringing the CS19 SLAYER:D
As long as that deck boat motor isnt in there, your going down.

Johnwithjm
06-08-2007, 08:49 AM
As long as that deck boat motor isnt in there, your going down.
Both motors will be there. We need to get the Red Dragon out there so we can both saw him off:D

Bense468
06-08-2007, 08:52 AM
:rolleyes:

Cs19
06-08-2007, 08:53 AM
red dragon on the river? rigggghhht. hes like blunder now. full race.

Johnwithjm
06-08-2007, 08:59 AM
red dragon on the river? rigggghhht. hes like blunder now. full race.Oh well there should be a few others there like Cyclone

cyclone
06-08-2007, 09:04 AM
not sure if i'll be there.

Johnwithjm
06-08-2007, 09:25 AM
not sure if i'll be there.
Mike what is the deal?

cyclone
06-08-2007, 10:01 AM
might just race at BR or tow down to Aha. not sure yet.

HBjet
06-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Your right it does cover things not working, it also covers "I dont have this or that" or "I only have this with this much time on it". Its run what you brung and no excuses, whoever wins walks a little puffed up that night and that is what its all about.
This thread (kinda) reminded me of the way some river racing got discussed on the net a while back until I saw your last post (above). Ive seen things get stretched so far from the truth here to the point where the looser was the winner :sqeyes: and it irritates the crap out of me as you know.
I know your not cryin'.. Its not your style and your a good river racer, actually one of the best. Ive seen you beat faster boats many times simply by playing the game better. Its always fun and safe when your involved, props to you..The fact that everything about your deal got "pointed out" was starting to remind me of something, thats all. Now since we are pointing things out, I'll point a few out...The Rogers had you covered by more than " one boat lenght" which you posted earler and was pulling away hard.. Also the dead stop race was a total joke IMO for 2 reasons. First is, you jumped and he followed, which was expected given the circumstances. We should also "point out" (these are not excuses) the Roger's driver had never holeshot his or any other boat before (never actually raced anyone either) and we all know it takes some seat time to get your launch wired especially when it leaves as crappy as his deal does, Ive driven it and it just digs a hole, I feel like an ass pointing things out since they clearly look like excuses but whatever. Bottom line is we need 2 more races, one each way with a longer stretch of river...You should be stoked your still in this deal and we need another pairing, you have nowhere near the hardware he does and your still halfass in this deal. Im psyched for the next run over the 4th, it will be on video for sure. My prediction is the Rogers stomps the CP big time, even with you on the bottle.
Your Right - That Rogers will saw me off every time no matter how we pair up. Squat, Rolling Start, In Reverse, On the Trailer, etc. I know it is an amazing boat with a lot of time and work put into it. I will never stand a chance. :sqeyes:
I will realize my rank on the river and return to my Silver Bullet Transportation Duties. :D
If Jordan wants to pair up again, I have no problem with that and we can run with any type of start just as long as we get an honest run each time. (no one in the way so someone has to lift) I do not expect to win or even come close so I got 2 votes on the Rogers:D

Johnwithjm
06-08-2007, 10:13 AM
might just race at BR or tow down to Aha. not sure yet.
Come on Mike you want to race where the fast guys are going to be don't you?:)

Hustler
06-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Joe, it will get thick when you roll your happy ass down from needles one of these days. :D
Soon grasshopper...soon. Just need to figure out the logistics with the boy. He's been pretty good about hangin on the boat all day so now it's just trying to figure out the off river accomidations

cyclone
06-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Come on Mike you want to race where the fast guys are going to be don't you?:)
I'm doin the tour this summer: aha, BR, LL etc.

HBjet
06-08-2007, 10:24 AM
John, when are you going out on the 4th - The weekend before the 4th or after the 4th?
HB

Johnwithjm
06-08-2007, 10:28 AM
John, when are you going out on the 4th - The weekend before the 4th or after the 4th?
HB
After the 4th.

HBjet
06-08-2007, 10:31 AM
After the 4th.
That's what I was thinking the plan was going to be... Cool.
HB

MudPumper
06-08-2007, 10:37 AM
That's what I was thinking the plan was going to be... Cool.
HB
Randy, all the cool kids will be rollin out on the 4th and staying till the weekend.:D

HBjet
06-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Randy, all the cool kids will be rollin out on the 4th and staying till the weekend.:D
Ok, cool... I just hope all the fast kids let me hangout in the same cove as them... I'll just sneak in behind you Mud!
HB :D

MudPumper
06-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Ok, cool... I just hope all the fast kids let me hangout in the same cove as them... I'll just sneak in behind you Mud!
No prob. I'll distract everybody with my shiney metal flake and then you can sneak in. :D

Cs19
06-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Your Right - That Rogers will saw me off every time no matter how we pair up. Squat, Rolling Start, In Reverse, On the Trailer, etc. I know it is an amazing boat with a lot of time and work put into it. I will never stand a chance. :sqeyes:
I will realize my rank on the river and return to my Silver Bullet Transportation Duties. :D
If Jordan wants to pair up again, I have no problem with that and we can run with any type of start just as long as we get an honest run each time. (no one in the way so someone has to lift) I do not expect to win or even come close so I got 2 votes on the Rogers:D
I never said it will beat you every time Randy, I only gave my prediction.
Whatever, you guys handle it. Only reason I give a shit is I busted ass on that Rogers for a few years so I would like to see it do well in a fair race, thats all. A tie breaker would be nice but we dont want your pussies to start hurting over it.:D

Cs19
06-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Oh well there should be a few others there like Cyclone
I didnt get my parts today and wont get them till early next week so things are not looking good.

Johnwithjm
06-08-2007, 06:19 PM
I didnt get my parts today and wont get them till early next week so things are not looking good.
That sux. I guess I will have to SAW OFF someone else:D Cyclone you can run but you can't hide:D

TRG
06-08-2007, 07:09 PM
I have just had the chance to review the footage, and if it's true that Jordan has hardly any set-up in that thing (might be callin' B.S.) he will hand Randall HB"Full of excuses"jet his azz in a sack!
Helps that im kinda partial to the Rogers!

HBjet
06-08-2007, 07:51 PM
I never said it will beat you every time Randy, I only gave my prediction.
Whatever, you guys handle it. Only reason I give a shit is I busted ass on that Rogers for a few years so I would like to see it do well in a fair race, thats all. A tie breaker would be nice but we dont want your pussies to start hurting over it.:D
I think the only hurt pussy is yours CS... :D
Regardless of everything, it was a fun time out there running Jordan.
If you still think I was making excuses, thats too bad because I "thought" it was just some fun internet bashing between friends with some facts thrown in for good measure. Not once did I knock Jordans boat or any of the hard work that I know the both of you put in on it. It just comes off that you think I am making excuses. If I am, sorry, but I do not see it that way. It's funny because in the unedited version of the video I don't hear you calling it like you are here.
I'll run Jordan again anytime because it puts on a show. :)
HB

HBjet
06-08-2007, 07:52 PM
I have just had the chance to review the footage, and if it's true that Jordan has hardly any set-up in that thing (might be callin' B.S.) he will hand Randall HB"Full of excuses"jet his azz in a sack!
Helps that im kinda partial to the Rogers!
I agree, that Rogers is going to put some major distance on me... All Day Long.
HB

Cs19
06-08-2007, 09:35 PM
HB, just put a bow light on the CP already so we can hear "Ive got a bow light, cooler full of empty beer cans, chicken nuggets and an anchor on board" like the good ol' days.
See you guys tomorrow night for Fuels Bday party..:)
BTW, everyone this is just smack talk to keep thing interesting till the 4th, its all good.

FuelInMyVeins82
06-08-2007, 10:48 PM
God I'm having trouble reading because the shit is so thick in here. Party tomorrow in NP for my bday. CS and HB have volunteered for the mud wrestling contest and round two will be there wives :D. Any one want to come call/PM cs or rcb19 theyll give you the 411.

HBjet
06-08-2007, 11:19 PM
HB, just put a bow light on the CP already so we can hear "Ive got a bow light, cooler full of empty beer cans, chicken nuggets and an anchor on board" like the good ol' days.
See you guys tomorrow night for Fuels Bday party..:)
BTW, everyone this is just smack talk to keep thing interesting till the 4th, its all good.
LOL - Chicken Nuggets!
I might hold off on the bow light and just leave the achor hooked up so your not crying "You left on Jordan" the next time we race. And to top that off in the middle of the run I am going to pull the nozzle in reverse and back up for a half second to compensate for yours and Jordans lack to get a diverter pump working properly for over 2 years.:D :D :D
If Jordan still can't get the button to work and drive by me, maybe he should fire his crew cheif:D It would probably be a good thing because I heard he needs to build a motor:) :)
Ok, I have had some nice cold beers tonight and some cocktail Tammy brewed up (she is passed out on the couch...:idea: )
Tomorrow is going to be a Bench Racing Extravaganza! I'll be there for the drivers meeting...
HB

FuelInMyVeins82
06-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Drivers meeting at mutts 730. Qualifying 8 sharp!

HBjet
06-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Drivers meeting at mutts 730. Qualifying 8 sharp!
Is there going to be a Last Chance Qualifier at 9?

FuelInMyVeins82
06-08-2007, 11:30 PM
no more of buy back deal. You buy the round and your in

HBjet
06-08-2007, 11:34 PM
no more of buy back deal. You buy the round and your in
I like those terms...
Ok - off to watch Spike TV - turn it on...

RCB19
06-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Ok - off to watch Spike TV - turn it on...
Andy Wong in action!!!

FuelInMyVeins82
06-08-2007, 11:45 PM
**** ya who has the picture of him climbing out of the cabinet

HBjet
06-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Andy Wong in action!!!
Is he on the Rehabbers or the Wack Packers? lol...

HBjet
06-08-2007, 11:46 PM
**** ya who has the picture of him climbing out of the cabinet
I think I have some digital camera video of that.... lol... I will take a look for it later

RCB19
06-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Is he on the Rehabbers or the Wack Packers? lol...
Well he doesn't drink so I'd have to say he's a Pecker Wacker.

HBjet
06-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Well he doesn't drink so I'd have to say he's a Pecker Wacker.
We know who does drink. Back Door Boy BJ McQueen!
I think he snorted some beer
LOL...

RCB19
06-08-2007, 11:57 PM
LOL! We need to have competitions like this tomorrow night after the Bar. Bet I wouldn't hit the first rock!

HBjet
06-09-2007, 12:01 AM
LOL! We need to have competitions like this tomorrow night after the Bar. Bet I wouldn't hit the first rock!
No Shit - then we can have some cookieless oreo's.... lol...

RCB19
06-09-2007, 12:06 AM
No Shit - then we can have some cookieless oreo's.... lol...
Awwww Siiit! III like dat choklat shizzz.

Cs19
06-09-2007, 07:23 AM
Oh dude you left the door wide open on that one....
Only crew chief than needs to be relieved of his duties is the one who left cyclones scoop plug in, left plug wires off, forgot to engage the jetaway, etc.,etc.,etc.,etc.,etc. etc.,etc.,etc. (just to name a few).:)
I still dont think there is a problem with that diverter but if there is we will fix it.

Nucking futs
06-09-2007, 07:43 AM
Man, you guys are a tough crowd !!!!!:D
I need to hang out with you all more often.

HBjet
06-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Oh dude you left the door wide open on that one....
Only crew chief than needs to be relieved of his duties is the one who left cyclones scoop plug in, left plug wires off, forgot to engage the jetaway, etc.,etc.,etc.,etc.,etc. etc.,etc.,etc. (just to name a few).:)
I still dont think there is a problem with that diverter but if there is we will fix it.
I'll take credit for the scoop plug (at the races - not the river) but the plug wires were not me and the jetaway kicked itself out (that was before the rebuild) but hey I'll let you take that stab as crew chief. Lets not forget Boat 999 still has a quicker ET then StarkNaked has ever seen.:D (Correction - Quicker with the newest motor and no squeeze)
:)
As for the diverter, Jordan mentioned tapping the button a few times verses just holding it. I wonder if there is a wiring problem some sort of power issue... just a thought.
Tonight is going to be a good time...

FuelInMyVeins82
06-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Checked the wiring its good. I'm not worried I'll figure it out next weekend.

pattymelt18
06-10-2007, 03:23 PM
jordan u going to theriver next weeknd?

RCB19
06-10-2007, 06:03 PM
JW is gonna run the liquid Q next weekend.

FuelInMyVeins82
06-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Ya I think I"m going to try my hand at ming and see what happens. What about you?

pattymelt18
06-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Ya I think I"m going to try my hand at ming and see what happens. What about you?
actually after i posted that i remebered u were racing good luck. and happy b day .

FuelInMyVeins82
06-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Thanx man. What about you? Going to the riv?

cyclone
06-11-2007, 08:25 AM
That sux. I guess I will have to SAW OFF someone else:D Cyclone you can run but you can't hide:D

HBjet
06-11-2007, 09:18 AM
I wonder if John D is going to come to BR to race you Cyclone... :idea: