PDA

View Full Version : 3 boating weekends in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAF
06-06-2007, 01:14 PM
1.Father's Day Sun. June 17th, I and 2 other boats are going to Canyon Lake. I'll have to flake on going to Apache Lake as I previously agreed to that weekend. Bringing my kids.
2. Fri. June 22 - Sun. 24th Lake Pleasant in my "slow boat" 24' pontoon boat, Photochic, AZJD ? , Jordy? and a slough of jetboaters like Squirtnmyload?:idea: I won't have my kids w/ me.
3. Fri. June 29 - July 1st Crabtree Cove at Apache Lake near the marina (has a restaurant and bar) Have family from So. Cal. coming w/ 21' Kona daycruiser jet. Still trying to get Overkill and Squirtnmyload to go too.:D
I hope to get up to Roosevalt Dam this trip since I didn't last month when I was there. I and Cali Family will have our kids w/ us.
Anyone else interested post a pic of you and yer vessel (I mean boat for any of you Benchracers who have come out of the closet) and we'll try to meet up.
Baldheaded Rob ( I'll be gone to the boat drags in Cali this weekend)

lucky
06-06-2007, 01:17 PM
You need to take a vacation - :D boats boats boats boats --- I'm jelous :D

TAF
06-06-2007, 01:28 PM
You need to take a vacation - :D boats boats boats boats --- I'm jealous :D
Yer always welcome to join us just hitch a ride on one of yer rigs.:sqeyes: :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
06-06-2007, 01:39 PM
How will you survive??

squirt'nmyload
06-06-2007, 01:41 PM
rob, i'll let you know about apache but will definately be at pleasant the 22-24th :) :) :)

Mrs.Racer277
06-06-2007, 01:43 PM
I would forego #2 ;) :D

TAF
06-06-2007, 01:45 PM
How will you survive??
Going without ***boat.com all those days or not being able to phisically return to work. I don't know, but I usually go back to work to recuperate from my long weekends. I did nearly nothing last weekend cuz I was still catching up on my sleep :sleeping: from Red Bluff and trying to forget the Palomino.:sqeyes: .....yikes!

TAF
06-06-2007, 01:46 PM
rob, i'll let you know about apache but will definately be at pleasant the 22-24th :) :) :)
Haven't seen ya guys in a while. Have ya seen or heard from Billy and whether he got his new truck yet?

squirt'nmyload
06-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Haven't seen ya guys in a while. Have ya seen or heard from Billy and whether he got his new truck yet?
all is good here, maybe do crabby dons tomorrow??.......no new truck that i know of yet....he's been workin on the his boat...freakin chevy.....maybe he will chime in

TAF
06-06-2007, 02:02 PM
maybe do crabby dons tomorrow .[
I won't make it to Crabbies' I'm headed to Cali ASAP after work tomorrow.:sleeping: Maybe I'll reverse drunk dial you guys in order to stay awake :sleeping: on the road:idea:

squirt'nmyload
06-06-2007, 02:26 PM
I won't make it to Crabbies' I'm headed to Cali ASAP after work tomorrow.:sleeping: Maybe I'll reverse drunk dial you guys in order to stay awake :sleeping: on the road:idea:
good luck out there!!..........lol....bring it on!!! :D :D :D

TAF
06-06-2007, 03:05 PM
good luck out there!!..........lol....bring it on!!! :D :D :D
Say "Hi" to Erin and Sara:D

squirt'nmyload
06-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Say "Hi" to Erin and Sara:D
will do!! :)

slovolvo
06-06-2007, 04:23 PM
I can't remember the last weekend I missed.... :) Life out here sucks!:)

AZJD
06-06-2007, 04:31 PM
I would forego #2 ;) :D
Ya weren't invited to the 2nd option! hahaha:D :D :D

AZJD
06-06-2007, 04:32 PM
I can't remember the last weekend I missed.... :) Life out here sucks!:)
Boooooooo! You going this saturday?

slovolvo
06-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Well, we talked about going to Rocky Point, but I'm going to head to Parker since I haven't heard anything else...

squirt'nmyload
06-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Well, we talked about going to Rocky Point, but I'm going to head to Parker since I haven't heard anything else...
come here!

AZKC
06-07-2007, 11:55 AM
1.Father's Day Sun. June 17th, I and 2 other boats are going to Canyon Lake. I'll have to flake on going to Apache Lake as I previously agreed to that weekend. Bringing my kids.
2. Fri. June 22 - Sun. 24th Lake Pleasant in my "slow boat" 24' pontoon boat, Photochic, AZJD ? , Jordy? and a slough of jetboaters like Squirtnmyload?:idea: I won't have my kids w/ me.
3. Fri. June 29 - July 1st Crabtree Cove at Apache Lake near the marina (has a restaurant and bar) Have family from So. Cal. coming w/ 21' Kona daycruiser jet. Still trying to get Overkill and Squirtnmyload to go too.:D
I hope to get up to Roosevalt Dam this trip since I didn't last month when I was there. I and Cali Family will have our kids w/ us.
Anyone else interested post a pic of you and yer vessel (I mean boat for any of you Benchracers who have come out of the closet) and we'll try to meet up.
Baldheaded Rob ( I'll be gone to the boat drags in Cali this weekend)
http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
This could be doable, I'll call up Spiderlady and see if she's going to be there.:devil: And Rob take a flashlight to the Bar ok;) no more offroad hiking at 2AM :eek: :D

TAF
06-07-2007, 01:37 PM
http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
This could be doable, I'll call up Spiderlady and see if she's going to be there.:devil: And Rob take a flashlight to the Bar ok;) no more offroad hiking at 2AM :eek: :D
I don't know whats :( scarier, Spiderlady or hiking in complete darkness down a cliffside, cactus lined dirt trail via Braille method? Spiderlady, :sqeyes: definately !