PDA

View Full Version : Who Has A Psp?

SCUBA STEVE
02-13-2006, 08:35 AM
And can tell me why I can not get it to read the music/pictures I down loaded on the memory card? :)
I am from the stone ages when it comes to this technical stuff. Do I need to down load a special program to convert the files so the psp can read the memory card? It tells me how much memory the card has but says there are no tracks or pictures so show. WTF.... please help. :cry:
btw this is my daughters toy, not mine. :) :cool:
Thank you for your help & direction.

HavaTan
02-13-2006, 08:50 AM
There is a folder layout on the card when you format it in the PSP... If you just drop files on the card the PSP doesn't know what to do with them.
Now that being said... Did you format the card when you put it in the PSP, if not do so now... Also, if you don't have the latest updates for the PSP, do that too.
Then you can remove it from the PSP, put it in the computer and use the folder layout. You can put MP3 in the music folder and it will know what to do. The PSP prefers .jpg format for pics. Put those in the right folder and there you have it.

HOOTER SLED-
02-13-2006, 08:52 AM
You should be able to just open them up. Have not tried this myself yet. If someone named Mrs. Hooter Sled would find mine, I could help ya. :mad: :mad: :mad: And it's ok Steve, you can get away with calling the PSP yours as an MP3 player. :D

SCUBA STEVE
02-13-2006, 09:04 AM
There is a folder layout on the card when you format it in the PSP... If you just drop files on the card the PSP doesn't know what to do with them.
Now that being said... Did you format the card when you put it in the PSP, if not do so now... Also, if you don't have the latest updates for the PSP, do that too.
Then you can remove it from the PSP, put it in the computer and use the folder layout. You can put MP3 in the music folder and it will know what to do. The PSP prefers .jpg format for pics. Put those in the right folder and there you have it.
Ok where in the heck did it say in the manual to format the memory card?
I'll try that and go from there.
Thank you!
Hoot, it's not mine really. Even though my daughter said I could use it at home, but she is using it on road trips. lol We have a road trip this weekend thats why I am trying to put her music on there.

SCUBA STEVE
02-13-2006, 09:08 AM
I can't even get my computer to recognize that I am trying to connect to it with the usb cable. This shit sucks. lol

Artv
02-13-2006, 09:48 AM
, but she is using it on road trips. lol We have a road trip this weekend thats why I am trying to put her music on there.[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming the weekend job is over?

SCUBA STEVE
02-13-2006, 10:02 AM
I'm assuming the weekend job is over?
As of today brotha!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Artv
02-13-2006, 10:45 AM
As of today brotha!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Good for you guys, the both of you deserve a break...

SCUBA STEVE
02-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Good for you guys, the both of you deserve a break...
Hell yeah man. I still woke up too early though. lol
What is your weekend working schedule?

Artv
02-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Hell yeah man. I still woke up too early though. lol
What is your weekend working schedule?
I work every other weekend, this is my weekend to work.

shadow
02-13-2006, 11:02 AM
DAM! Scuba Steve is name you don't hear everyday.How the hell have you been?Hope all is well with you and the family. :) you guys ready for the summer?

SCUBA STEVE
02-13-2006, 11:42 AM
I work every other weekend, this is my weekend to work.
Cool, I'll keep that in mind when we start to surface from mesa again. lol

SCUBA STEVE
02-13-2006, 11:44 AM
DAM! Scuba Steve is name you don't hear everyday.How the hell have you been?Hope all is well with you and the family. :) you guys ready for the summer?
Whats going on big timer? Being laying very low for the last 6 months or so.
Everything is good over here. I hope things are going well for you guys as well.
Summer? We live in AZ it's like summer everyday. lol :cool:

Sleek-Jet
02-13-2006, 12:12 PM
I don't know about psp... but everyonce in a while I get the feeling something is about to happen... a premonition perhaps??? :D :rollside: :rollside: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-13-2006, 12:39 PM
You should be able to just open them up. Have not tried this myself yet. If someone named Mrs. Hooter Sled would find mine, I could help ya. :mad: :mad: :mad: And it's ok Steve, you can get away with calling the PSP yours as an MP3 player. :D
How did I know you would be in here and blaming me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argue:
FAWKER !!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Talk to your son Mister!!!!!
Hi Steve :p

SCUBA STEVE
02-13-2006, 12:51 PM
How did I know you would be in here and blaming me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argue:
FAWKER !!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Talk to your son Mister!!!!!
Hi Steve :p
hello there. :p
You must be feeling guilty. lol :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
02-13-2006, 12:52 PM
I don't know about psp... but everyonce in a while I get the feeling something is about to happen... a premonition perhaps??? :D :rollside: :rollside: :rolleyes: :D :D :D
Do you see me winning the power ball?

MAINEVENT
02-13-2006, 01:15 PM
Ahhhh hahahaha you broke your daughters toy and now you cant fix it LOL J/K
TTYL bro

SCUBA STEVE
02-13-2006, 01:37 PM
Ahhhh hahahaha you broke your daughters toy and now you cant fix it LOL J/K
TTYL bro
lmao... I bought the warranty! :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-13-2006, 01:40 PM
hello there. :p
You must be feeling guilty. lol :cool:
And how r u and the Mrs. ?????
I never feel guilty..................well almost never ......LOL :p
His so n lost the psp and he now wants me to find it.....maybe if I get a puppy it might just pop up !!!!! :crossx: :crossx: LOL :p

MAINEVENT
02-13-2006, 04:25 PM
His so n lost the psp and he now wants me to find it.....maybe if I get a puppy it might just pop up !!!!! :crossx: :crossx: LOL :p
Wanna see my new pup :p :p :p
His name is De Beau (Dee-Bo) or Bo should be here the 25th of this month
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/MAINEVENTALEX/rosiepup51.jpg
and this is the dad so he should be about a buck fitty :2purples:
http://www.calvarykennels.com/sitebuilder/images/axle3-270x342.jpg

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Wanna see my new pup :p :p :p
His name is De Beau (Dee-Bo) or Bo should be here the 25th of this month
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/MAINEVENTALEX/rosiepup51.jpg
and this is the dad so he should be about a buck fitty :2purples:
http://www.calvarykennels.com/sitebuilder/images/axle3-270x342.jpg
AWWWWWWWWWWWWw NO FAIR !!!!!!! :yuk:
R U GOING TO SHARE ?????? :p :p

SCUBA STEVE
02-13-2006, 07:26 PM
We are good thank you. :cool: So are you going to find it or what? lol
I got the music on the dam thing, Havatan was right formating the memory card was key! I did have to convert Angelisa's downloaded cd's to mp3 format for it to take but that was cake once I figured out what was needed.
Thanks HavaTan!!
"Dad, I must have Aly & AJ on their" lol :p
Alex another pup.. you are a savage man. :rollside: