PDA

View Full Version : Ducks win the Cup

Coach
06-06-2007, 07:02 PM
I know the other thread is going, but I am a true front running Ducks fan who has only seen one game all year, tonight! What an ass whooping. Way to go Ducks

hallett21
06-06-2007, 07:04 PM
HELL yeah... and to think pronger played with a separated shoulder!!!! It's good to see the cup in socal

yopengo
Hell yea!!!!!

Quest4Fun
I know the other thread is going, but I am a true front running Ducks fan who has only seen one game all year, tonight! What an ass whooping. Way to go Ducks
Way to jump on the bandwagon :D :D You gotta love it :D

Debbolas
06-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Yeah Ducks!!!:D

uvindex
06-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Great, so much for watching the game on TiVo tonight. :(
Please don't put spoilers like this in a thread's title.
(Yay Ducks!)

Havasu1986
06-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Me to Coach P.. Congrats Ducks ...Now go Angels..who I watch every game. :D

Coach
06-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Me to Coach P.. Congrats Ducks ...Now go Angels..who I watch every game. :D
I'm not coach P but I will pass it on.

Coach
06-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Great, so much for watching the game on TiVo tonight. :(
Please don't put spoilers like this in a thread's title.
(Yay Ducks!)
Sorry but you should know not to visit the message boards the night of big events.:hammer2:

uvindex
06-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Sorry but you should know not to visit the message boards the night of big events.:hammer2:Umm, no I should know (and already do know) not to OPEN ANY THREADS related to big events. It's only when the original poster puts the giveaway in the thread's title that there's trouble in paradise. :)

angry dad
06-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Congrats Ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach
06-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Umm, no I should know (and already do know) not to OPEN ANY THREADS related to big events. It's only when the original poster puts the giveaway in the thread's title that there's trouble in paradise. :)
Whatever! Next time a So Cal team wins the Stanley cup I will try to be more discrete with my title thread. Stay up or stay off.

Havasu1986
06-06-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm not coach P but I will pass it on.
Sorry.. I forgot you corrected me last time about that. Still working out with Nate. i'm going to kick his a$$ in golf on Fri. at Alta Vista..:D

Coach
06-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Sorry.. I forgot you corrected me last time about that. Still working out with Nate. i'm going to kick his a$$ in golf on Fri. at Alta Vista..:D
Ya you don't want to lose to Finkle (kicker from Ace Ventura) in anything. When he pops off just give him shit about Driving Force and his "DATE":eek: :D

uvindex
06-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Whatever! Next time a So Cal team wins the Stanley cup I will try to be more discrete with my title thread. Stay up or stay off.No need to get huffy. I AM up, by the way.

Havasu1986
06-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Ya you don't want to lose to Finkle (kicker from Ace Ventura) in anything. When he pops off just give him shit about Driving Force and his "DATE":eek: :D
I give him crap every time Ashley comes into Fanatics gym. We go at it every time about me being a USC fan. My next joke is I'm buying a SC shirt w/ his name and # on it.:D

INSman
06-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Yeah, and Pronger's blonde wifey is friggin' HOT !!! :eek: ;)

Coach
06-06-2007, 07:42 PM
No need to get huffy. I AM up, by the way.
NP. So why were you not watching the Cup OC transplant (you must be a Ducks fan base upon your title). Not trying to be a smart ass, I am not trying to spoil it but just excited for the So Cal team. I am a football guy , I like watching hockey live but thought that tonight was a very special moment (it was). Sorry for spoiling it for you but at some point you know you might have heard about it it from 10 pm (EST) to the time you watch it?

Coach
06-06-2007, 07:44 PM
I give him crap every time Ashley comes into Fanatics gym. We go at it every time about me being a USC fan. My next joke is I'm buying a SC shirt w/ his name and # on it.:D
The only problem is they can talk this year after beating SC. Most years he just keeps quite. The only thing I can hang over his head is the Bowl beating they took to FSU.

Lavey5150
06-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Go Kings.....................:d

Coach
06-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Go Kings.....................:d
Now that was funny in 1993 ;)

uvindex
06-06-2007, 07:47 PM
NP. So why were you not watching the Cup OC transplant (you must be a Ducks fan base upon your title). Not trying to be a smart ass, I am not trying to spoil it but just excited for the So Cal team. I am a football guy , I like watching hockey live but thought that tonight was a very special moment (it was). Sorry for spoiling it for you but at some point you know you might have heard about it it from 10 pm (EST) to the time you watch it?No problem. :) Yep, I'm a Ducks fan (used to go to games whenever I could). Was going to watch the game after finishing up some late work tonight (browsing HB during the "wait times" in the work I'm doing). Congrats Ducks!

Lavey5150
06-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Now that was funny in 1993 ;)
It was the greatest hockey games EVER in So cal. remember the GREAT ONE, he brought Hockey to socal. the "stick" call focked it all up...............

Coach
06-06-2007, 07:54 PM
No problem. :) Yep, I'm a Ducks fan (used to go to games whenever I could). Was going to watch the game after finishing up some late work tonight (browsing HB during the "wait times" in the work I'm doing). Congrats Ducks!
Once again sorry,just excited for the OC and the teams we have.

Coach
06-06-2007, 07:58 PM
It was the greatest hockey games EVER in So cal. remember the GREAT ONE, he brought Hockey to socal. the "stick" call focked it all up...............
Correct. I never had even watched or cared about hockey (still really don't) until Wayne came to town. Just look at the number of Hockey clubs in So Cal that didn't exist until 1991.

Quest4Fun
06-06-2007, 08:01 PM
I had Kings season seats before the GREAT ONE, once he came to town, prices went way up and our seats moved further up into the nosebleeds! It was still great though to see him skate and to see how popular hockey became in So Cal. It is a great sport, especially to see live.

Havasu1986
06-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Correct. I never had even watched or cared about hockey (still really don't) until Wayne came to town. Just look at the number of Hockey clubs in So Cal that didn't exist until 1991.
Once again your dead on Coach. Wayne G. made So Cal a hockey town. And the movie The Mighty Ducks by Disney brought us our Stanley Cup Champions. :)

Lavey5150
06-06-2007, 08:07 PM
And the movie The Mighty Ducks by Disney brought us our Stanley Cup Champions.
Now that's funny......(see above:) )..........Nothing beats the games at the GW. Luc,Wayne,Marty,Tony,Dave................

EAZYKILLER2006
06-06-2007, 08:13 PM
yeah!

rmarion
06-06-2007, 09:01 PM
I just go home from the game...................:eek:
THAT WAS THE MOST EXHILARATING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
F-N UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO DUCKS

Bling Bling
06-06-2007, 10:30 PM
I just go home from the game...................:eek:
THAT WAS THE MOST EXHILARATING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
F-N UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO DUCKS
Ditto, I've seen live games from teams like the London nights in Ontario Canada, to NHL games in LA and Chicago, but nothing comes close to what I seen tonight. That cup sure is pretty. The Ducks have one of the best Hockey teams I've seen, they kicked the shit out of Ottawa. The Kings better get there shit together.