PDA

View Full Version : Naciemento or San Antonio fathers day weekend

DOZZR
06-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Hello,
Is anyone headed to either of these lakes fathers day weekend, I am thinking Naci, but it sounds like daycamps might be a little rough with the water level being so low, I havn't really decided whick lake yet so if there is going to be a gathering from this site maybe I will let that decide where I go,
Any suggestions???
:idea:

redneckgirl
06-07-2007, 04:43 PM
We should be at Naci!!! :D As long as the weather is nice!!!
RNG

DOZZR
06-11-2007, 10:03 AM
We finally decided San Antonio it is, We will be on the north shore from around noon friday until checkout on monday, I hope to see a few of you there over the weekend, It my first trip visiting this lake so I am not to sure who to look out for, so if you see us there stop by and say hi.

HitIt
06-11-2007, 11:22 AM
It my first trip visiting this lake so I am not to sure who to look out for
Look out for the guys with red and blue lights on the top of their boat ;)

n8dawg
06-11-2007, 11:25 AM
Come on up the following weekend to! We'll be there with alot of good people, kids, and bad ass boats!
On a different note: Everytime I'm up there at San Antonio, right at dusk all the jet/v-drive boats meet at the back side of the lake and we all run em. I've stayed out racing people till almost 9 o' clock one night! Good times. You guys will have fun.
Your boat turned out real good by the way. And hey... you finally pulled on me:mad: :D ...oh well now I just have to start dumping $$$$ like crazy now!!
I'm glad it turned out good for you... building the Olds and all.
Later
Nate

n8dawg
06-11-2007, 11:26 AM
Look out for the guys with red and blue lights on the top of their boat ;)
I've never had any problems up there and I run with out baffles!

DOZZR
06-11-2007, 03:36 PM
I am looking forward to it, I grew up going to Naci but camping right on the beach, and not having to set up a daycamp somewhere else on the lake sounds really cool.