PDA

View Full Version : ***boat mixup

Taylorman
06-07-2007, 06:51 PM
I think there was a little mixup in pictures. Did anyone see the article on the Rogers that gave all the props to toddnjuzz with the pictures of Miked's boat? I think ***boat needs better editing.

Moneypitt
06-07-2007, 07:20 PM
I just received the new propeller APBA mag. Talk about editing failure!! Wrong names, wrong credits etc. etc. etc.......MP

Mike D..
06-07-2007, 07:26 PM
I think there was a little mixup in pictures. Did anyone see the article on the Rogers that gave all the props to toddnjuzz with the pictures of Miked's boat? I think ***boat needs better editing.
OH NO I think all of the after hour pics did it, You can blame it all on the 6th street crew, JK can`t wait to see your boat Todd ;)

djdtpr
06-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Hey at least their pics in the mag were bigger than a buisness card. Mike the Mafia works in mysterious ways before you know it you may end up with a sixth street sticker airbrushed on your boat when it comes out in the mag!:jawdrop:

Goad
06-08-2007, 07:44 AM
I just received the new propeller APBA mag. Talk about editing failure!! Wrong names, wrong credits etc. etc. etc.......MP
I wrote the section of the article that covered the nostalgia jet class at ming for last months issue. I will tell you this: they edited the hell out of what I originally wrote. Reworded stuff, added stuff, took stuff out, etc. before it went to print. They even improperly directed credit of the sponsors.
I havent gotten the new issue yet. I did submit an article for the Parker Race, but have yet to hear if it was used or not. From your post, I almost dont want to see it. :(

Goad
06-08-2007, 02:18 PM
I just had Jim Rich read me the 'paragraph' from the article that mentions the nostalgia jet class...
man, its pathetic....they listed jim as Jim Rick.....said Toby got 3rd when omar did....they said Jims daugters name Amanda was Mandy.
My article i wrote for them didnt even get used....they should have, at least i hate peoples names right. I didnt even publicly release the article anywhere else just for them.....now its old news. :mad:
on a better note....i heard (havent seen it yet) that the CJ53 made cover of HB mag.....congrats to toby and his crew!