PDA

View Full Version : berryessa fathers day weekend

707dog
06-10-2007, 06:32 PM
is there going to be any peeps up at the lake next weekend?? we will be doing the trailer thing @ putah creek right by the bar side launch ramp friday-sunday. taking a couple of kids(family members) who kicked azz this year in school and are moving on to the next grade in the jr high level up to do some camping for the weekend... anyone going to be around?

Napanutt
06-10-2007, 06:44 PM
is there going to be any peeps up at the lake next weekend?? we will be doing the trailer thing right by the bar side launch ramp friday-sunday.
I'm guessing that would be Putah Creek (just a guess from the vague discription) LOL...
Sorry,not gonna be there,another gathering (Cat Attack) is taking precedent for us that weekend...:D

707dog
06-10-2007, 06:52 PM
I'm guessing that would be Putah Creek (just a guess from the vague discription) LOL...
Sorry,not gonna be there,another gathering (Cat Attack) is taking precedent for us that weekend...:D
correction made good catch...that cat attack sounds awsome id be so down to hit it up! but i made these lil guys a promise at the begining of the school year and they have hound doggin me since this is there last week... the lil shits even mailed me the report cards as proof:D :D damn kidz !!

Napanutt
06-10-2007, 06:56 PM
At least you're on the better (loosely put) side of PC...We've spent many a weekend there (both sides),always a good time/adventure...:)

suckin&pumpin
06-10-2007, 07:37 PM
we will be there if I can get her running in time