PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have one.......

GN2RVR
06-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Wifeys excursion is at the ford dealer again for the third time this month. The service Manager just called and told us they cant find the stalling, accelleration by itself, inconsistant problem till it has the stock air filter intake system back on it. Oh yeah 500.00 bucks for the stock one from the dealer. By chance does anyone have one laying around for a/an 2004 6.0 Powerstroke diesel. Stupid me threw them away when i installed the K&N systems. Thanks for the help

H20 Toie
06-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Wifeys excursion is at the ford dealer again for the third time this month. The service Manager just called and told us they cant find the stalling, accelleration by itself, inconsistant problem till it has the stock air filter intake system back on it. Oh yeah 500.00 bucks for the stock one from the dealer. By chance does anyone have one laying around for a/an 2004 6.0 Powerstroke diesel. Stupid me threw them away when i installed the K&N systems. Thanks for the help
i have the one from my 05 if it is the same
but i would go check out another dealer, some of them are like that but i found the dealer in Santa Paula is very easy to work with. i had to do the recall and they did it even with intake and exhaust mods