PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Miller gives Reid the smack-down

Steve 1
06-10-2007, 08:22 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2007/06/10/video-dennis-miller-goes-nuclear-on-harry-reid/

eliminatedsprinter
06-11-2007, 08:21 AM
I saw it yesterday, it was great. :D
One of his best rants in years. Both funny and dead on accurate...:D

Blown 472
06-11-2007, 10:15 AM
1. Threads posted with simply links to other websites will be removed unless those threads also include some form of meaningful argument for or against the link that is original writing of the poster. And brief inflammatory arguments on one liners won't be considered legitimate. Additionally posting the content of the link to circumvent the link rule without the meaningful argument or comments willl be viewed as posting the link itself and will be locked or removed.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Dennis Miller definately has a way with words. He was on the money with regard to Farry Tweed. :D

centerhill condor
06-11-2007, 11:23 AM
1. Threads posted with simply links to other websites will be removed unless those threads also include some form of meaningful argument for or against the link that is original writing of the poster. And brief inflammatory arguments on one liners won't be considered legitimate. Additionally posting the content of the link to circumvent the link rule without the meaningful argument or comments willl be viewed as posting the link itself and will be locked or removed.
yea, I liked it too!

eliminatedsprinter
06-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Dennis Miller definately has a way with words. He was on the money with regard to Farry Tweed. :D
That's a really "Boss" way of renaming our (William M) wannabe Senate Majority leader.;)

Steve 1
06-11-2007, 05:38 PM
LOL

Forkin' Crazy
06-11-2007, 09:00 PM
"Those without sin cast the first stone.":idea:

Blown 472
06-12-2007, 04:13 AM
"Those without sin cast the first stone.":idea:
Nope, just find the double standard pretty funny.

Old Texan
06-12-2007, 04:33 AM
Better call the ACLU and the Revs Al and Jesse. We'll shut this site down!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've been wronged Blown, wronged I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

Blown 472
06-12-2007, 05:25 AM
Better call the ACLU and the Revs Al and Jesse. We'll shut this site down!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've been wronged Blown, wronged I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:
I am looking for the fone numba as we speak. This wont stand.

Steve 1
06-12-2007, 07:19 AM
Bent JUST how in the Hell does an apparently popular VIDEO link compare to the leftist Rat chit you put up??

eliminatedsprinter
06-12-2007, 10:06 AM
There are also the matters of amount, frequency, and degree. :idea:

Blown 472
06-12-2007, 08:14 PM
There are also the matters of amount, frequency, and degree. :idea:
Yeah, stevo your solider of fortune crap gets old.