PDA

View Full Version : What is Sharpton Doing in LA?

dirty old man
06-11-2007, 07:05 AM
I hear on the news that big Al is in LA, he's not there because of "whats-her-name", is he, she's a white ho. Could it be that he's heard there is a TV commerical for a major, national company that has Latino's instead of African Americans. Anyone in LA know what he's up to

my21advantage
06-11-2007, 07:13 AM
I hear on the news that big Al is in LA, he's not there because of "whats-her-name", is he, she's a white ho. Could it be that he's heard there is a TV commerical for a major, national company that has Latino's instead of African Americans. Anyone in LA know what he's up to
I heard that in fact he was here because of the heiress :idea:
but, I heard on the radio he's going to meet with Sheriff Lee Baca about equality in the county jail and that he was willing to send Paris home for a unspecified "medical condition," but, there thousands of inmates with medical problems - if not all of them :jawdrop:
The Rev. thinks Paris is getting special treatment, contrary to the rest of the media

Big Warlock
06-11-2007, 07:14 AM
He here because of Paris!

lalhc
06-11-2007, 07:16 AM
He also made a visit to San Bernardino yesterday in efforts to establish a local chapter of his National Action Network, and to preach of stopping violence.

Garrddogg
06-11-2007, 07:54 AM
He said if it was a rich hip hop artist she wouldnt have been released to home arrest.. also said "she rich and she white thats why she got sent home thats an injustice!"
Allways ready to turn ANYTHING into a race issue..
im kinda thinkin the guys a TOOL.. just a thought!

HOSS
06-11-2007, 07:54 AM
If ya see the fake ace rev,,tell him HOSS says phuc off. I feel only blacks should do time. I meen its just not fair for Paris to do time in gen pop with all the ohter nappy headed ho`s. And why 45 days on a driving charge? Crack dealers get less time. Free Paris. She is white Al. I can`t wait till he gets popped on a tax evasion charge. I`m gonna pull for a lynching.

dirty old man
06-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Whoa up Hoss, settle down fella

Baja Big Dog
06-11-2007, 08:47 AM
He is out here so the sherriff can answer to HIM for the treatment he gave Paris, and why he doesnt treat the blacks the same way, can you believe that, the sherriff will answer to Al fricken Sharpton!!
This will make quite a few people switch sides and route for Paris.
Im cutting this off short, I could go on for hours on the piece of shit Sharpton.....
Your welcome!:mad:

EmpirE231
06-11-2007, 08:55 AM
why should anyone answer to him? someone should remind that Dumbass about the OJ case.... Pfffff:rolleyes:

EmpirE231
06-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Ohh and maybe about all the times snoop dog has been picked up and is always out within a couple days!

dirty old man
06-11-2007, 08:57 AM
Are you saying the sheriff is going to meet with Sharpton

Baja Big Dog
06-11-2007, 09:26 AM
Are you saying the sheriff is going to meet with Sharpton
Yep...

SB
06-11-2007, 10:56 AM
I would be sorely tempted not to meet with Sharpton, and snub him, if I held any elected office, even dog catcher from E. Bufu. It would be funny to stand on a 2nd story terrace and make Al stand in the street below, "Whaddya want?"

burtandnancy2
06-11-2007, 02:05 PM
This should get interesting...