PDA

View Full Version : So I need H.B.er's opinions

riverratrob
06-11-2007, 02:01 PM
I have a employee who shows up to work today and on his window is a sticker that Say's " BROWN PRIDE" ,so I ask him a simple question of don't you think that is a racist statement ,to which he reply no.Now this gets me going so I ask him if i put a "WHITE PRIDE" sticker on my truck would that make me a racist and sure as shit he said absolutely:eek:. So now I asked him this next question BROWN PRIDE ,BLACK PRIDE,and WHITE PRIDE who is the racist ,again he says the white pride would be the rascist.Look I'm 1/2irish 1/2 Mexican and am married to a full on Mexican lady and am by no means a racist is it me or is this guy off his fokin rocker or is he the racist what do you think??????

RiverDave
06-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Sounds like a dumb wetback to me..
But that's just the racist in me talkin..
RD :D

HavaSkank
06-11-2007, 02:06 PM
What the hell? You mean to tell me you're a Raiders fan and you're NOT Mexican?
That's so odd. I had no idea you exsisted. Next thing you're gonna tell us is that you have a job and no criminal record.

dunaholic
06-11-2007, 02:08 PM
I have a employee who shows up to work today and on his window is a sticker that Say's " BROWN PRIDE" ,so I ask him a simple question of don't you think that is a racist statement ,to which he reply no.Now this gets me going so I ask him if i put a "WHITE PRIDE" sticker on my truck would that make me a racist and sure as shit he said absolutely:eek:. So now I asked him this next question BROWN PRIDE ,BLACK PRIDE,and WHITE PRIDE who is the racist ,again he says the white pride would be the rascist.Look I'm 1/2irish 1/2 Mexican and am married to a full on Mexican lady and am by no means a racist is it me or is this guy off his fokin rocker or is he the racist what do you think??????
He must be from the Jessie Jackson school of higher edumacation.

Fire Angler
06-11-2007, 02:09 PM
That's so odd. I had no idea you exsisted. Next thing you're gonna tell us is that you have a job and no criminal record.
There are a few of us! :D

riverratrob
06-11-2007, 02:11 PM
That's so odd. I had no idea you exsisted. Next thing you're gonna tell us is that you have a job and no criminal record.yes a raider fan of 37 years and didnt' see this shit back then like they have now just my .02 and i do have a criminal record I own a boat and have yet to get to the water this year that is a major crime.:mad:

OutCole'd
06-11-2007, 02:13 PM
He must be from the Jessie Jackson school of higher edumacation.
Exactly!!

HavaSkank
ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME??? THERE ARE TWO OF YOU??
You boys are gonna give the thugs a bad rep. Al Davis is rolling over in his grave right'bout now. Oh wait, the little bastard isnt dead yet. Can someone get on that?

Xlration Marine
Well you are the BOSS?? Guess you need to revise company policies. You have the rigt to modify them as changing times permit. It would be no diferent then some one coming to work dressed as a skinhead, or what ever. To me that would be on the boarder of a hate crime. And if he's not careful some one will torch his ride with him in it. Yup thats a problem and crap like that needs to be kept out of the work place.

riverratrob
06-11-2007, 02:14 PM
ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME??? THERE ARE TWO OF YOU??
You boys are gonna give the thugs a bad rep. Al Davis is rolling over in his grave right'bout now. Oh wait, the little bastard isnt dead yet. Can someone get on that?You are gonna need a silver bullet in order for him to die!!!!!!!

HavaSkank
06-11-2007, 02:19 PM
I think if the Raiders were my team I'd put a hit out on Davis...just out of the pure embarassment for those gay ass glasses he wears with the chain.

riverratrob
06-11-2007, 02:21 PM
I think if the Raiders were my team I'd put a hit out on Davis...just out of the pure embarassment for those gay ass glasses he wears with the chain.He is a PLAYER knows how win the ho's over with that look.:D :D :D

Jordy
06-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Man, I'm glad I'm Asian and don't have to deal with this type of stuff. :D :D :D

HavaSkank
06-11-2007, 02:23 PM
He is a PLAYER knows how win the ho's over with that look.:D :D :D
He looks like my grandma with a hair transplant

riverratrob
06-11-2007, 02:25 PM
He looks like my grandma with a hair transplantBLING BABY BLING

Lavey5150
06-11-2007, 02:26 PM
Go raiders.

BIGRRNU
06-11-2007, 02:26 PM
Fire Him

lucky
06-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Tom Brown = NATION WIDE :D
I have a sticker on my tahoe == Think PINK and not in a gay sorta way -- its an ocf sticker with a lil pussy on it

riverratrob
06-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Fire Him51/49 kinda hard to fire him or buy out

riverratrob
06-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Who's going to pick his cauliflower on his plantation. Viva la raza. ;)ORALE HOMES

Kilrtoy
06-11-2007, 02:32 PM
BROWN BRIDE= PIECE OF SHIT

phebus
06-11-2007, 02:37 PM
I think that if he shows up on time, and does his job well, fock it. You're his employer, and it should end there, unless his actions effect your company.

Force This
06-11-2007, 02:38 PM
Thats Focking Funny Right There

Cheap Thrills
06-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Don't beat around the bush with it Kilr. Tell us how you really feel . :D
C.T. :wink:

redneckcharlie
06-11-2007, 02:40 PM
I would be concerned with the type of attitude an employee would project with that type of thinking. Also, can your customers see your employees vehicles? May not reflect very well on your company. :sqeyes:

eliminatedsprinter
06-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality. Chicano isn't a race either, it's an ethnicity, Hispanic is a made up PC term that is vague and means almost nothing. So if by "Brown" he means Mexican, then he is a Mexican Nationalist. If "Brown" means Chicano, then he is an Ethnocentrist. If he means Hispanic he's most likely just a PC fool (who most likely is trying to be ethnocentric). On the other hand, if "Brown" means Mestizo (or Mozambo or Criollo, or Mulatto) to him, than he may be a bit of a racist, because those terms are often used in referrance to a specific racial mixs. So I guess if you are really curious to find out what he is, you should first ask him what he thinks "Brown" means....:idea:

riverratrob
06-11-2007, 02:42 PM
I think that if he shows up on time, and does his job well, fock it. You're his employer, and it should end there, unless his actions effect your company.This wasnt about canning the guy just his outlook on rascism.

Fire Angler
I think if the Raiders were my team I'd put a hit out on Davis...just out of the pure embarassment for those gay ass glasses he wears with the chain.
It is definitely time for Good OLD AL to say goodbye. :mad:

Biglue
S'bout spot on. The dudes sporting that shit are usually the ones with the bald heads, pants 20 waist sizes too big and usually the type to stay away from. That's why I don't hang out with 460. :D

Jordy
06-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Brown Bride huh??? :idea: :confused: :D

Jordy
06-11-2007, 02:44 PM
S'bout spot on. The dudes sporting that shit are usually the ones with the bald heads, pants 20 waist sizes too big and usually the type to stay away from. That's why I don't hang out with 460. :D
You're just making shit up now Lue. I've seen fo' and I'm not sure they make pants that go up 20 sizes beyond where he is now. :D :D :D

roostwear
06-11-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm vacationing in Hispania next year. I hear the beer is great....

Throttle
06-11-2007, 02:52 PM
goin out on a limb here... I do not like to talk politics or race... even more so at work... double standards :idea:

RiverDave
06-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality. Chicano isn't a race either, it's an ethnicity, Hispanic is a made up PC term that is vague and means almost nothing. So if by "Brown" he means Mexican, then he is a Mexican Nationalist. If "Brown" means Chicano, then he is an Ethnocentrist. If he means Hispanic he's most likely just a PC fool (who most likely is trying to be ethnocentric). On the other hand, if "Brown" means Mestizo (or Mozambo or Criollo, or Mulatto) to him, than he may be a bit of a racist, because those terms are often used in referrance to a specific racial mixs. So I guess if you are really curious to find out what he is, you should first ask him what he thinks "Brown" means....:idea:
Why would he care enough to even ask what the guy thinks brown means? The guy is too stupid to understand the meaning of a ridiculously simple concept. Yet he's somehow going to become a philosophical expert and discuss the actual intent and meaning of the word "Brown" on some cheezy bumper sticker?
The ironic thing being the person actually making those stickers and profitting is some white boy in Thousand Oaks with a printing machine pumping those stickers out by the 10's of 1000's, while the financially and most obviously mentally challenged wetbacks buy them all up. They throw them on their cars, and have rallies about immigration rights and the terrible white man holding them down... All the while by buying the stickers, the clothes, the rims Ese.. They are themselves feeding the very beast that they are complaining about, putting themselves further into poverty, and promoting the white man further into wealth as a whole.
A better question would be "How does it make you feel that you buying that dumb ass brown pride sticker, probably helped some racist white boy put 24's on his pimped out benzo?" Oh de le Ese...
RD

Biglue
06-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Oh de le Ese... RD
It's "Orale ese"......just trying to take that really white sounding edge off your best attempt to sound like a Mexican. :D

RiverDave
06-11-2007, 02:56 PM
It's "Orale ese"......just trying to take that really white sounding edge off your best attempt to sound like a Mexican. :D
Chump on me supato Lue..
That's right bitch... Suck my shoe!
RD

riverratrob
06-11-2007, 02:57 PM
:boxingguy :argue: :jawdrop: Why would he care enough to even ask what the guy thinks brown means? The guy is too stupid to understand the meaning of a ridiculously simple concept. Yet he's somehow going to become a philosophical expert and discuss the actual intent and meaning of the word "Brown" on some cheezy bumper sticker?
The ironic thing being the person actually making those stickers and profitting is some white boy in Thousand Oaks with a printing machine pumping those stickers out by the 10's of 1000's, while the financially and most obviously mentally challenged wetbacks buy them all up. They throw them on their cars, and have rallies about immigration rights and the terrible white man holding them down... All the while by buying the stickers, the clothes, the rims Ese.. They are themselves feeding the very beast that they are complaining about, putting themselves further into poverty, and promoting the white man further into wealth as a whole.
A better question would be "How does it make you feel that you buying that dumb ass brown pride sticker, probably helped some racist white boy put 24's on his pimped out benzo?" Oh de le Ese...
RD:boxingguy :argue: :jawdrop:

RiverDave
06-11-2007, 02:58 PM
RRBob, the post was meant to be satirical...
RD

riverratrob
06-11-2007, 02:59 PM
RRBob, the post was meant to be satirical...
RDSo was mine

RiverDave
06-11-2007, 03:03 PM
So was mine
I didn't get it... :D
RD

eliminatedsprinter
06-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Why would he care enough to even ask what the guy thinks brown means? The guy is too stupid to understand the meaning of a ridiculously simple concept. Yet he's somehow going to become a philosophical expert and discuss the actual intent and meaning of the word "Brown" on some cheezy bumper sticker?
RD
:D :D
That's why I said "if your really curious".;) .. After all, Racist, Ethnocentrist, or PC trendy fool, it's all the same. Either way he's a chump, if he gets all ate up in the a$$ with his race or ethnicity.

plaster dave
06-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Tell him I said HELLO.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6644white-med.jpghttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6644pride-med.jpg

barbigrl
06-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Just got my car washed next door yesterday to your shop.....missed the sticker!! lol... I will be by this weekend to get my oil changed! Maybe I will ask the same question. hehe.... :)

RiverDave
06-11-2007, 04:00 PM
Just for clarification, most brown pride, atzlan, viva la raza types were born here, not wetbacks. Most illegals I doubt could even be bothered to put a bumper sticker on their car.
Not sure when it became OK to call people wetbacks. Learn something new everyday, I know I did.
Again "Bob" ;) it was meant to be "satirical."
RD

Biglue
06-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Tell him I said HELLO.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6644white-med.jpghttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6644pride-med.jpg
Racist focker. :D
Besides, White is not a race nor a nationality or culture.....ask Eliminatedsprinter. :idea: :)

Biglue
06-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Chump on me supato Lue..
RD
Dave.....if you're gonna have any street cred in the barrio you're gonna have to nix that accent. A little effort huh?.... :mad: :)

buzzaro
06-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Just for clarification, most brown pride, atzlan, viva la raza types were born here, not wetbacks. Most illegals I doubt could even be bothered to put a bumper sticker on their car.
Not sure when it became OK to call people wetbacks. Learn something new everyday, I know I did.
Sure they do, they just all say "Piolin" or "La musica favorita":D

Biglue
06-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Sure they do, they just all say "Piolin" or "La musica favorita":D
LMFAO...don't forget the ever so famous cow or rooster on the truck door. :D

HavaSkank
06-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Chump on me supato Lue..
RD
It's ZAPATOS, greengo. So Chupa mi verga

soupersonic
06-11-2007, 04:21 PM
It's ZAPATOS, greengo. So Chupa mi verga
Chupa yer what? But i thought... oh nvm :rolleyes: :D

Boatcop
06-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Everyone should realize by now, that people of ethnic decent (read non-Anglo-Saxon European ancestry) can't be racist.
Brown Pride
Black Pride
Native Pride
Asian Pride
NAACP
Viva La Raza
Jewish Pride
Gay Pride
Hyphenated Americans
etc.
They are just showing that they are proud of their heritage or their lifestyle.
But if you are not of one of those types, (read Caucasian) you cannot express pride in YOUR heritage, or even mention "White Pride", you'll be automatically labeled skinhead, KKK, Cross burning racists.
But if you really think about it, the Heterosexual White Male is actually a minority in this Country, when compared to all the other races/genders/lifestyles in this "melting pot" called America.

EAZYKILLER2006
06-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Everyone should realize by now,
the Heterosexual White Male is actually a minority
yea what he said :devil: cus all you HOMOS are taking ova...
man :( i need to learn some spanisho :jawdrop: so i could figure out all the shait talking :( that was being said
maybe i should have hubby translate for me:devil:

MADDOG355
06-12-2007, 03:11 AM
WOW I thought I was the biggest redneck on the boards!!!:D :D
When I saw brown pride I thought of the college. :confused: Geuss that came from living close to Austin Peay, and seeing Peay Pride everywhere. :D
I do think this warrents action on your part, Just to keep it from progressing. Someone will show up with a Confederate flag on their window and it will be down hill from there.
I would be very careful how I approached this or he will start makeing a leagle issue out of it.
Everyone should realize by now, that people of ethnic decent (read non-Anglo-Saxon European ancestry) can't be racist.
They are just showing that they are proud of their heritage or their lifestyle.
But if you are not of one of those types, (read Caucasian) you cannot express pride in YOUR heritage, or even mention "White Pride", you'll be automatically labeled skinhead, KKK, Cross burning racists.
But if you really think about it, the Heterosexual White Male is actually a minority in this Country, when compared to all the other races/genders/lifestyles in this "melting pot" called America.
That is it EXACTLY. Let the White Bikers hold a rally and the feds are all over it looking for hate crimes! :confused:
The Black Bikers hold a rally and it gets coverage on SPEED :mad: :mad:

eliminatedsprinter
06-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Racist focker. :D
Besides, White is not a race nor a nationality or culture.....ask Eliminatedsprinter. :idea: :)
:D :D :D
I'd rather take pride in the things that I have done, that I have control over, rather than the color I was born. It makes more sense for me to take pride in the color of my boat than the color of my skin. At least that is a choice that I made and had control over. Pride in ones color is like having pride in one shoe size....:rolleyes:

XtrmWakeborder
06-12-2007, 10:09 PM
I guess i'm racist too then :D

Riverdog1
06-12-2007, 10:55 PM
:D :D :D
I'd rather take pride in the things that I have done, that I have control over, rather than the color I was born. It makes more sense for me to take pride in the color of my boat than the color of my skin. At least that is a choice that I made and had control over. Pride in ones color is like having pride in one shoe size....:rolleyes:
Shoe size is close to their IQ. Quick story... I worked with a fellow (he was a pretty cool guy), I wont say if he was Mexican or not (that would make me racist) who was dumber than a brick. My bosses wife drove up to the office driving her new Mazerati Coupe with the V-12. This guy proceeded to recite the specs "this thing goes 275 miles per hour and has 1200 hp". I was going to correct him but I decided to let it go because at that point, I knew there was no hope for him.
The moral of the story is; dumb-asses will never rule the world so you can't be bothered with getting all worked up about it. (Actually they do, but they are somewhat educated in selling a bill of shit), and yes, don't worry about things that are out of your control but control the things you can. Don't sweat the small shit. I see the Mexicans in Phoenix driving their 1978 Monte Carlo's with 24" rims (looks friggin' stupid, by the way) flying their window flags (Mexican Flag) and I just have to laugh. Those are the kind of people who will never have anything worth having because of the way the live their lives...let-alone have any say. Being another race in America isn't a bad thing, just the few make the masses look like idiots. Then again, those are the few that Joe Arpaio gives pink underwear to and feeds bologne sandwiches.

27 Awesome cat
06-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Is his name Biglue?:D

HavasuSelect
06-13-2007, 06:01 AM
Maybe he meant "Tom Brown Pride"???:D