PDA

View Full Version : And yet he is still pushing

Blown 472
06-11-2007, 06:40 PM
to get that bill passed even after the senate rejected it, what is his goal with this? to make us the wetback capitol of the world?

Forkin' Crazy
06-11-2007, 08:58 PM
to get that bill passed even after the senate rejected it, what is his goal with this? to make us the wetback capitol of the world?
Bush is a fawktard!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Old Texan
06-12-2007, 04:36 AM
It seems to be the goal of W, Reid, and McCain among too many others to cram this piece of crap down our throats. The people need to keep speaking their mind on how it isn't going to fly. Can't let up cuz the bastards are determined to sneak it through somehow. :mad:

Steve 1
06-12-2007, 07:23 AM
Well if all else fails Jorge could do an executive order on it I imagine, then we are fuked.

Schiada76
06-12-2007, 07:25 AM
To destroy this country and make it just like that third world cesspool mexico.:mad: :mad:

Steve 1
06-12-2007, 07:27 AM
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/621279bush_sombrero.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

76Eliminator
06-12-2007, 07:39 AM
The traitors should be deported immediately. Perhaps they could all run for mayor of tijuana rather than turn this country into a turd-world cesspool.
Chris

wsuwrhr
06-12-2007, 07:50 AM
I am saddened by the fact that OUR government is so far away from the people's interests.
Illegal immigration is just one area that NOONE is being heard.
It is sad to see the fall of a great nation.
I wonder if the Roman's felt the same way?
Brian

HighRoller
06-12-2007, 05:50 PM
How true, Brian. We're doomed simply because we refuse to learn from our mistakes. We're repeating the same spineless political-driven tactics in Iraq that turned Vietnam into a disaster and now we're trying to repeat the disastrous 1986 amnesty fiasco! 76% of the country is against illegal immigrants getting a free ride but nobody is listening. Maybe it's time for a good ol' fashioned revolution. We could start by burning Capital Hill to the ground:mad:

wsuwrhr
06-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Too bad a tea party sets you in prison.
I guess I'll just get the marshmellows ready to roast on my trash fire when everything turns to shit.
How true, Brian. We're doomed simply because we refuse to learn from our mistakes. We're repeating the same spineless political-driven tactics in Iraq that turned Vietnam into a disaster and now we're trying to repeat the disastrous 1986 amnesty fiasco! 76% of the country is against illegal immigrants getting a free ride but nobody is listening. Maybe it's time for a good ol' fashioned revolution. We could start by burning Capital Hill to the ground:mad:

MWJSOne
06-13-2007, 01:05 AM
See my posting here under North American Union the goal
Open Boarders
Loss of the Bill of Rights (with 24 million new voters they are going to call a recall of the bill of rights once this is changed they can move to screw the American tax payer (who you gonna bitch to now plan on endless red tape the middle class killed off)
A goverment over berring Taxxes 50 percent of what you make to the goverment
The US a 3 world country where the major number of Citizen are sheep most nothing higher than a 6 grader the US will be a dumping ground for every Mexican misfit
Flood the phone banks at the local and congressional level.They didn`t get the message the 1st time
They think we can`t smell the poop they are trying to ram down ower mouths They think we don`t understand the bill
Tell them that the bill for the fence and better boarder patrols they passed last year should be enforced.
Call the white house and tell them NO use the laws on the books

Old Texan
06-13-2007, 04:31 AM
See my posting here under North American Union the goal
Open Boarders
Loss of the Bill of Rights (with 24 million new voters they are going to call a recall of the bill of rights once this is changed they can move to screw the American tax payer (who you gonna bitch to now plan on endless red tape the middle class killed off)
A goverment over berring Taxxes 50 percent of what you make to the goverment
The US a 3 world country where the major number of Citizen are sheep most nothing higher than a 6 grader the US will be a dumping ground for every Mexican misfit
Flood the phone banks at the local and congressional level.They didn`t get the message the 1st time
They think we can`t smell the poop they are trying to ram down ower mouths They think we don`t understand the bill
Tell them that the bill for the fence and better boarder patrols they passed last year should be enforced.
Call the white house and tell them NO use the laws on the books
While I appreciate your spirit and agree completely on this bill needing to be buried deep enough to never rear it's head again plus the need to send a message to DC that we the American people have had our fill......could you please slow down and form sentences and words that are understandable. Reading your posts makes my head hurt. :confused: :D :idea:
Carry on.....:)

Rexone
06-13-2007, 04:58 AM
Bush and our government in general is really disappointing me these days. That's the mild version of my view.
The immigration issue would not be an issue if present US law were followed. Fine the employers for hiring illegals (first furnish them a way to determine who is and who is not). Fine them heavily so it's not a monetary choice of whether to keep the illegal and pay the fine for the employer who is motivated to keep the cheap illegal labor. Repeat offenders get their doors closed. (Bush and most of those in government of course would never do this because they rely on business for $).
The illegals will leave for Mexico faster than a heard of sheep. No work = No stay in US. End all the freebies as well.
Lettuce will be $3 a head. Drywallers will be high priced. So what?
It's costing far more now to support millions in terms of health care, crime, overcrowded schools (so US citizens can't learn properly), free this, free that.
I've had enough from both our weak suck administration (and the ones before it) and Congress. I've never been more disenchanted with our government in my life. It is no longer a government of the people. It is a government for the government, which is the first step to the failure of the US as a nation. The government has zero balls to do anything right and meaningful. And to make it worse, apathey reigns among the masses who won't even stand up and vote the idiots out of office. I can't believe people are this blind to what's happening. At this point the people could (legally) rise up and make a change if they just voted instead of sitting on their focking asses come election day.
I heard an interesting analogy on the Bill Handle show yesterday. Regarding the argument of how the illegals are entrenched in society, many for decades and cannot leave at this point due to established family etc.
He compared it to a GM worker who's assembly plant closed after 35 years on the job. That guy had to get up and move to find work, uproot his family, his home, his life. And that's a US citizen.
But we can't of course expect that of a non US citizen (namely Mexican in this case). That would of course be racist to suggest such a thing. :rolleyes:
Even though in the case of the illegal immigrant Mexican he is breaking the law being here and the US citizen was not. :mad:

Towndrunk
06-13-2007, 06:07 AM
So what if it's racist? I am proud to be a racist when it comes to saving this country. Damn these fukkin idiots in Wash. I fought and killed and was wounded for this country and this faggot bush and his cronies want to ruin it. Too bad they weren't in a war somewhere. Well you insert the rest.

Blown 472
06-13-2007, 07:28 AM
Well look who has finally woken up.

Blown 472
06-13-2007, 07:32 AM
Bush and our government in general is really disappointing me these days. That's the mild version of my view.
The immigration issue would not be an issue if present US law were followed. Fine the employers for hiring illegals (first furnish them a way to determine who is and who is not). Fine them heavily so it's not a monetary choice of whether to keep the illegal and pay the fine for the employer who is motivated to keep the cheap illegal labor. Repeat offenders get their doors closed. (Bush and most of those in government of course would never do this because they rely on business for $).
The illegals will leave for Mexico faster than a heard of sheep. No work = No stay in US. End all the freebies as well.
Lettuce will be $3 a head. Drywallers will be high priced. So what?
It's costing far more now to support millions in terms of health care, crime, overcrowded schools (so US citizens can't learn properly), free this, free that.
I've had enough from both our weak suck administration (and the ones before it) and Congress. I've never been more disenchanted with our government in my life. It is no longer a government of the people. It is a government for the government, which is the first step to the failure of the US as a nation. The government has zero balls to do anything right and meaningful. And to make it worse, apathey reigns among the masses who won't even stand up and vote the idiots out of office. I can't believe people are this blind to what's happening. At this point the people could (legally) rise up and make a change if they just voted instead of sitting on their focking asses come election day.
I heard an interesting analogy on the Bill Handle show yesterday. Regarding the argument of how the illegals are entrenched in society, many for decades and cannot leave at this point due to established family etc.
He compared it to a GM worker who's assembly plant closed after 35 years on the job. That guy had to get up and move to find work, uproot his family, his home, his life. And that's a US citizen.
But we can't of course expect that of a non US citizen (namely Mexican in this case). That would of course be racist to suggest such a thing. :rolleyes:
Even though in the case of the illegal immigrant Mexican he is breaking the law being here and the US citizen was not. :mad:
Well if the rest of the country would follow what they are doing here we could boot them. Green bay passed a ordinace that if you hire illigals you lose your bidness lisence. Well now the county is going to do it and they are saying the illigals dont want to be out in the public due to this, if this gets their asses moving cuz no one will hire them then great. You should go to your city councel and bring this up and push them to start doing this all of you.

Rexone
06-13-2007, 11:44 AM
Well if the rest of the country would follow what they are doing here we could boot them. Green bay passed a ordinace that if you hire illigals you lose your bidness lisence. Well now the county is going to do it and they are saying the illigals dont want to be out in the public due to this, if this gets their asses moving cuz no one will hire them then great. You should go to your city councel and bring this up and push them to start doing this all of you.
Point is, it shouldn't have to be done piecemeal at a local level which will never be consistant throughout the country. I agree as a last resort it's better than nothing. But the federal government created this problem by not enforcing existing US immigration law. The federal government should now have the balls to fix it rather than pawning it off on states, counties and city governments to do so. Or creating some lame amnesty plan and trying to push that up everyone's ass as a fix. Just enforce the law as it is. They will leave on their own. Only the criminal one will stay which is a minority. Lock them up and throw away the key (just as Mexico does to non-Mexicans). OR enforce the border and send them home not to return.

eliminatedsprinter
06-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Ouch!!! I think I hit my head when I fainted. Blown!!!You actually expressed an opinion and included an actual political suggestion. :2purples: :)
Whoo Hooo!!!:D
Of course I live in L.A. County, so if I were to call our county supervisors with the above suggestion, they would come to my house and arrest me for a hate crime. But that is a good idea for most places to try.

OutCole'd
06-13-2007, 11:56 AM
True story, I have an aquantance, that hired a guy, used his social #. The guy worked for a few onths before the employer received a letter from Social Security saying the # was not valid. The employer terminated the illegal, who then hired an attorney and sued for wrongful termination, and won. WTF??